Glory Be Thy Mother's Female Muscularity!-6

I continued to play along with our daily routine as Pam conveniently scheduled me on different daily summer activities to keep me out of our double wide trailer during the day, so I wouldn't see what was really going on while Pam could be alone with my mother, for her scheduled workout sessions, uninterrupted rest and sleeping times, my mother's mental reprogramming, and Pam's forced lesbian sex while she molested my sleeping mother. By the end of June I was now so incredibly worried about my mother's welfare since I had that strange dream of my mother turning into Pam four and a half weeks ago! Since I hadn't seen my own mother in over eight weeks and I was extremely worried about her welfare, I decided to do a little spying to see what was really going on between Pamela Steele and my mother. So I had to figure away to trick Pam into thinking that I would be away all day long, and I'd sneak back here later on in the afternoon and the evening to do my spying on them, and check up on my mother to make sure she was alright............On a very hot sunny July morning after I woke up early, got dressed and made my bed, then I climbed out of my bedroom window and quickly ran two blocks across the trailer park over to where my friend Amy Livingston lived with her single mother in their own trailer. Amy who still had her baby fat was a very chubby 11 year old girl with a double chin, a large protruding fat pot belly, and flabby saddle bag arms, and was in the same home room class with me at school. Amy had a crush on me all through our last school year, and kept giving me small hints about wanting to be my girl friend. After I got to Amy's trailer where she lived with her own single mother, I knocked on the front door. As soon as Amy answered the door, a big smile crossed her face as she said very happily; "Why hello Alex! What a pleasure it is for you to come calling on me." "Hello Amy." I replied trying to force a smile on my face. "I was wondering if you could do me a favor." I asked. "Sure babe I'd love to." Amy said as she took me by my hand and lead me into her trailer. After she lead me to her living room sofa and sat down closely next to me, as Amy put her right hand on my left knee, she asked me; "So Alex, what could I do for you?" "Well Amy." I said, then thinking about the strange situation my mother had gotten us into with Pamela Steele and Les Bows Female Body Building LTD, I wouldn't think Amy would seriously believe me if I had told her the truth. In fact even I wouldn't have believed the strange situation my mother had gotten us into, if I wasn't personally involved in it. So I lied to Amy and made up a story about how my mother left me in care of this strange woman named Pamela Steele, the day after our summer vacation started from school. When Amy asked me sounding very concerned; "Alex where did your mother go?" Keeping the lie I was telling Amy to sound as truthful as I could, I looked down at my hands as I said, trying to sound very sad like I was ready to cry; "I'm not sure Amy, mom just packed her suitcase and drove away in a taxi." "Oh you poor dear." Amy said trying to comfort me; "What could I do to help you." That's when I asked Amy to call our trailer while she impersonated her mother, and asked Pam if I could spend the day at her trailer for a barbecue. Amy quickly agreed to do it for me. I then thanked Amy and asked her to call my trailer in 45 minutes after I gave her our phone number, so I had time to get back there before Pam got the phone call..............After I sneaked back into our double wide trailer through my open bedroom window, I had just gotten my feet on the floor when our kitchen phone rang. I stood at my bedroom door which I now opened slightly and listened closely as Pam answered the phone. "Hello?" Pam said; "HUH, yea that sounds great, I'm sure Alex would really enjoy that." Then Pam listened for a moment as Amy was talking, then said; "No problem Mrs. Livingston. I'll send Alex over right away, and he could spend the whole day with you and your daughter, and I'm sure he'd enjoy the sleep over as well. Thanks for calling, BYE!" As Pam hung up the phone I entered our kitchen. "Guess what Alex." Pam said; "I just got a call from one of your school friend's mothers, and they've inviting you to spend the day at their house having a barbecue, and have a sleep over afterwards." "That's great Pam." I said trying to sound happily surprised. "Yea Alex." Pam said as she smiled at me; "Mrs. Livingston also told me that her daughter Amy really likes you a lot, and secretly would like to be your girl friend." "Oh really Pam?" I asked, thinking that Amy went a little too far. "Maybe I should meet Mrs Livingston some time, and check out her daughter Amy, to make sure she's good enough for our little Alex." Pam said jokingly as she winked at me. "OUR LITTLE ALEX?" I thought to myself; "How did I become to be partially Pam's little Alex? Then I remembered the clause in the contract my mother signed, giving Pam power of attorney to be my surrogate mother, while my own mother was going through her physical fitness training period. "Well Alex you better get going to visit your friends, Mrs Livingston and Amy are waiting for you to come and visit, and don't forget your pajamas, tooth brush and a change of clothes." Pam said. Then after I quickly packed an over night bag and as I was carrying it, Pam held the back door of our double wide trailer open for me, and as I exited, Pam said with a slight girlish giggle in her voice; "Have a nice time Alex, and don't do anything I wouldn't do." I then went back to hang out with Amy at her mother's trailer, so I could figure out my plan on what to do just in case I needed to contact the authorities, if Pam was physically abusing my mother in some strange, crazy way.............When I got back to Amy's trailer she was waiting outside for me, and when I entered the yard Amy ran up and threw both her flabby saddle bag arms around my neck as she asked; "Did I do good babe?" "Yea Amy." I replied; "You did real good." "Great Babe!" Amy said happily as she kissed me on my lips, then as she took my free hand, she led me back into her trailer as she said; "I just baked you a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies, let's eat them while they've still warm." After we got into Amy's kitchen and sat down at her kitchen table with fresh warm chocolate chip cookies and two tall glasses of milk, I asked; "Amy where's your mother?" "Well Alex you know that my mother works as a cocktail waitress down town at The Great Bear Pub." Amy paused as she looked down at her own hands for a moment, then back up at me with tears in her eyes as she said very sadly; "My mom met this long distance trucker three weeks ago at the bar, and fell in love with him and took off with him to Utah on one of his long distance runs, and left me alone in our trailer." Then Amy held her face in her hands and started crying uncontrollably. As I tried to comfort Amy in her time of need, I decided to tell her the truth about what was really going on between Pam and my mother over at our double wide trailer. I figured that would Amy make a good witness if I needed one.............After I told Amy the whole story about how my mother got involved with Pamela Steele and Les Bows Female Body Building LTD., and how Pam had kept my mother hidden for the past four and a half weeks from me.  Amy replied; "Are you serious Alex? We got to check this out right away." Then as Amy took me again by my hand she said; "Let's go back to your trailer Alex and see what we can find out." Amy and I then quietly sneaked back from the woods behind my double wide trailer. Once we got to my mother's bedroom window, Amy and I quietly set up some cinder blocks that were laying around from the empty trailer lot next door, after they removed the trailer. When we stepped up on the cinder blocks and looked into my mother's bedroom window, we saw my mother laying on her back in her bed sound asleep with a sheet pulled all the way up to the bottom of her neck, with a large feeding tube clamped to her mouth that was attached to a small pump that was force feeding some kind of strange dark greenish liquid into her mouth, and some strange earphones plugged into my mother's ears. "Holy cow Alex!" Amy said as quietly as she could; "Your mother looks like she's part of a scientific experiment in an old Frankenstein movie." "Yea Amy." I replied; "This must be my mother's uninterrupted rest and sleep time, and that crazy looking feeding tube must be how Pam keeps her on her special high protein diet." "That's freakishly strange Alex, do you think your mother's in a coma?" "I hope not Amy, but we'll have to wait till 6 pm and see what happens when and if my mother starts her next daily workout program." Then Amy and I quickly and very quietly left and went back to her trailer, and waited to 6 pm...............Even though Pam started my mother's second physical fitness training period of the day at 6 pm, Amy had me wait till 7 pm before we returned to my double wide trailer, because she figured that Pam and my mother would see us spying on them, while they were having their second 8 mile run for the day. Unlike my mother's bedroom, our storage room only had a tiny window that was up high near the roof, and we needed a ladder to climb up and look into it. After Amy ran back to her trailer to get a six foot aluminum ladder that her and mother had in their own storage room, then Amy quietly put it against our double wide trailer and silently gestured with her hands, for me to climb up to have a look through our storage room window. From the angle that my mother's weight bench, weight set, rowing machine, exercise bike, sparing and boxing bags were in the tightly cramped space of our storage room, it was very hard to see my mother as she was lifting weights. From the shadows against the opposite wall, I could see my mother's huge shadow as she was laying on her weight bench, bench pressing what looked like a very huge, extremely heavy barbell, from the same huge shadow, and as I heard the very loud metal clanging sound, that it made as it rose up and down at a comfortable fast stride. "THAT'S IT GLORY, LIFT THOSE FUCKING CHICKEN WINGS OF YOURS YOU LITTLE WIMP!" Pam commanded my mother; "KEEP PUMPING OUT THOSE BENCH PRESSES GLORY, FASTER, FASTER! YOU STILL HAVE ANOTHER THREE SETS OF REPS TO DO! HURRY UP GLORY, NO FUCKING PAIN, NO FUCKING GAIN!" Even though I couldn't see nothing but a huge shadow working out lifting weights, as my mother continued pumping out rep after rep of bench presses, I could tell that she was struggling like hell to keep up, because every ten reps Pam's even huger shadow would appear with two large round steel disks, as she added more steel weight disks to my mother's barbell. "GR RR!" "MUST GET BIGGER, STRONGER, AND EVEN MORE MUSCULAR TO WIN THE NEXT HEAVY WEIGHT DIVISION OF THE MS. OLYMPIA BODY BUILDING CONTEST, SO I COULD MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS DOING SPORTS ENDORSEMENTS!" My mother grunted under the extremely heavy steel weights, as she continued bench pressing even harder with the even more heavier barbell now! Finally there was a very loud heavy metal clanging sound as my mother dropped the large barbell she had been bench pressing back into the cradle of her weight bench............Just as I noticed my mother's shadow, which looked incredibly huge now, start to sit up and get off her weight bench, I thought I would finally get a glimpse of my mother's new thicker, more muscular female muscularity, but then I heard Pam's voice say; "Not yet Glory! Stay on your weight bench and lay down on your back so we could do a little aerobics together." "Yes Mistress Pam!" My mother replied in a semi-hypnotic voice that almost didn't sound like her own. Then as Pam's naked huge, thickly engorged muscular body passed by the storage room window with what looked like a very long and thick strap on rubber dildo strapped to her vagina, the shadow of my mother on her weight bench changed, as Pam got on top of her. "AW! AW! OH YES, OH YES, OH YES MISTRESS PAM MAKE IT HURT, HARDER, PLEASE EVEN HARDER!" I heard my mother cry out in same semi-hypnotic voice but with a lot more sexually excited sound to it. Then my mother let out one extremely powerful orgasm as she screamed; "AW! AW! OH YES, OH YES, AW, OH FUCKING YES, GLORY, GLORY HAD BEEN FINALLY HALLELUJAHED!" As Pam continued to lay on top of my now very sweaty, thickly muscled mother, she said sounding a bit out of breath; "You know Glory, we need to think about that son of yours. As time goes on he'll only be in the way of your career and cause problems for us." "Yes Mistress Pam I know what you mean." My mother replied in that same semi-hypnotic voice that almost didn't sound like her own; "I know now that all men are weak and that us women are the stronger sex, and Alex will only weaken my chance of becoming a true female muscle titan champion if I allow him to. I'll just dump that little bastard on his grandmother when I'm ready to hit the body building, boxing, and cage fighting circuits with you." After I heard what my mother had just said about me, I sadly climbed down the ladder. Amy who had heard everything that was said between Pam and my mother by listening through our double wide trailer's thin walls, tried to comfort me as she said; "Oh babe, I'm so sorry about this." All I could reply as I hugged Amy tightly was; "Thanks Amy." Before we took down the ladder and went back to Amy's trailer, Amy said that she wanted to have a look through the storage room window for herself. As Amy looked through our storage room window, my mother passed by the window totally naked showing off her own huge thickly engorged female muscularity, on her way to the rowing machine. Since Amy hadn't seen my mother since last fall at a parent, student, teacher meeting at school where we had met Amy and her mother, and at that time my mother was still a very fat and out of shape woman, Amy couldn't believe my mother's total female muscularity transformation, as she said to herself; "HUB BA HUB BA! I wish I had a personal trainer like Ms. Baxter to help me lose my baby fat and whip me into fantastic muscular shape! I bet Alex would love that!" Then Amy quietly climbed down the ladder, and we both carried it quickly back to her trailer. After we got back to Amy's trailer and put away her ladder, we sat on her living room sofa as she comforted me in her two flabby saddle bag arms as I was resting my head on her shoulder crying, Amy said; "Shh! There, there Alex I know that you feel very badly abandoned by your mother right now but you've not alone, you still have me babe." Then Amy held my face up to hers and kissed me very tenderly on my lips...........After that terrible night when I learned what I thought at the time was the truth when I had over heard that conversation between Pam and my mother, Amy would call Pam up every day still pretending to be her mother Mrs. Livingston, and invite me over for the day and other sleep overs as well, and Pam always agreed to Amy's plans. By now I was pretty much staying at Amy's trailer with her alone, since Amy's mother had been nonexistent for the past several weeks, after she left for Utah with her current long haul trucker boy friend, and Pam was just happy that I had seemed to have disappeared altogether, since she no longer had to bother with me on a daily bases, and had my mother alone to herself. As for my own mother, Pam had her on so many muscle enhancement and hallucinogenic drugs, that mom didn't know if she was coming or going let alone even worrying about her own child, while she stayed under Pam's strong hypnotic control! Then finally after 12 long weeks of waiting through the summer, Labor Day finally arrived at the beginning of September. End Of Part 6!                                                       

Comments

Popular Posts