Glory Be Thy Mother's Female Muscularity!-5

The next morning when I woke up at 9am, after I got dressed and made my bed, as I was leaving my bedroom I was hoping to catch my mother working out and be invited again to be part of her workout program. I called out as I headed down the hall towards our kitchen; "MOM? PAM? ARE YOU GUYS IN THE STORAGE ROOM WORKING OUT?" "Shh! Alex, your mother is on her scheduled 9 hour rest period and is sleeping right now." Pam said quietly as she crept out of my mother's bedroom and quietly closed the bedroom door and locked it behind her. "Is mom is still sound asleep from last night?" I asked Pam now very quietly. "No silly." Pam quietly laughed as she put her left thickly engorged muscular arm around my shoulders and steered me down the hall towards the kitchen; "I woke your mother up at 2:30 am this morning, and after I gave your mother her first protein shake and muscle enhancement vitamins for the day, I started your mother on her tightly strict workout, dietary, and rest period sleeping schedule I had created for her. Your mother had her first 5 hour complete customized workout program till 8am with 5 protein shake breaks in between. Then after your mother's very rigorously, heavy morning workout I fed her a heavy protein packed breakfast that consisted of a dozen scrambled eggs and one large porterhouse steak. Then I put her to bed just a few minutes ago so your mother could have another 9 hours of rest, to start her next very rigorously, heavy evening workout at 6pm." "Oh I see." Was all I could reply now fully understanding for the first time how tightly scheduled Pam would have my mother on her workouts, dietary needs, and rest times.............After Pam made and served me a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs and bacon, she said; "Alex I got a wonderful day planned for you as well. I've signed you up for a day trip to the beach with your cub scout pack, and your den mother Mrs. Clark will be picking you up at 11am." I had just finished eating and was putting my dirty plate in the kitchen sink, when I saw Mrs. Clark's green Toyota Pathfinder stop in front of our trailer and honk her horn. I grabbed my swim trunks and a towel, and quickly headed outside before Mrs. Clark's car horn woke my mother from her 9 hour rest period. Little did I know at the time when I had gotten into Mrs. Clark's Pathfinder, that my mother was so heavily drugged by that hallucinogenic drug and those powerful sleeping pills that Pam had given her, that even the loudest explosion wouldn't make my mother out of her sound sleep! After I left in Mrs. Clark's pathfinder, Pam crawled under the blankets with my mother who was in such a deeply sound sleep, that she never stirred once while Pam forcibly had lesbian sex with her! Then after Pam got her sexual groove off with my deeply sound asleep mother, Pam then set my mother's alarm clock to wake her up a half hour before my mother was to wake, then Pam curled up next to my mother and fell asleep............Pam had arranged with Mrs. Clark to allow me to not only go to the beach with my cub scout pack, but go to the boardwalk with them as well afterwards. By the time I had returned home around 10:30 pm Pam again asked me to be very quiet, because my mother had just finished her very rigorously, heavy 5 hour evening workout with her 5 protein shake breaks in between, and was now scheduled for another 4 hour rest period, till her next morning workout session at 3am. Pam gave me another chocolate shake around 11 pm with the same powerful sleep pills inside, and again I fell into a deeply sound sleep till 9am the following morning. This kept going on for the next month and a half, my mother and I both missing each other, while Pam kept me busy during the day with different kids projects outside our trailer. For the time being, Pam's plan of divide and conquer worked on my mother and me extremely well, and it kept us separated so we never saw each other. Unbeknown to my mother, Pam now used my mother as her new lesbian lover, and made love to whenever my mother was in a deep sound sleep, from those strong sleeping pills that Pam would sneak into her daily warm muscle milk, during my mother's scheduled resting sleep periods. Then to fulfill Pam's motherly, female instincts, Pam had me as her surrogate son, to play house with and mommy to, when ever she was in the mood to do so..........As summer slowly progressed, even though I hadn't seen my mother in weeks due to how tightly scheduled Pam had her, I did notice however a few changes in and around our trailer. The storage room in the rear of our double wide trailer where my mother lifted her weights, now also had a heavy duty rowing machine, exercise bike, sparing bag, and punching bag added to my mother's workout area. The 500 pound steel weight set that my mother had bought at the local flea market two months earlier, had seemed to have a lot more steel weight disks on her barbell and dumbbells, then I've had ever known my mother to be able to lift before in one entire month of workouts. One day as I looked at my mother's now very warn down sneakers and saw how smooth and bald they were on the soles, Pam told me that she had my mother running 8 miles twice a day, right before each one of her rigorously hard weight lifting workouts. When I asked Pam, even begged her to see my mother's growing female muscularity progress, since I hadn't seen my own mother in three weeks and was starting to miss her, Pam's reply to me was; "In due time Alex. Glory had been working out so hard to build up her female muscularity at such an unbelievable fast pace, that she's not totally comfortable showing herself off to you yet." "But can't I at least get a quick peek at her Pam?" I asked. "Well between us Alex." Pam paused as she winked at me; "I'd like to let you see how well Glory had been developing and building up her female muscularity in the last three weeks because you'd really be very impressed with her newly current results Alex, but I promised Glory that I wouldn't let you see her, or tell you anything till she was ready to unveil herself to you." "When will mom be ready to unveil her new female muscularity to me?" I asked sounding very excited thinking about how much more muscular my mother had become. "OH! UH!" Pam paused for effect; "I'd say Glory would be ready to unveil her new female muscularity to you, OH? UH?" Pam again paused for effect, pretending to think it over for a few seconds; "I'd have to ask Glory first, but I'd safely say by Labor Day." "AW GEE PAM, I HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG?" I said sounding very discouraged that I had to wait another 12 weeks to Labor Day weekend, before I could see my mother's growing female  muscularity. SHH! Alex you've going to wake your mother, you know that Glory is scheduled this time a day for her undisturbed sleeping period." "Sorry Pam, but I'm dying to see the new and more muscular improved Gloria Baxter." I apologised. "That's okay Alex I know anticipation could be a real bitch, but you've going to have to put up with your auntie Pam for at least another 12 weeks." Pam said as she gave me a big bear hug and a very large sexual kiss on my lips. Then I asked Pam why she added to my mother's customized workouts a sparing and punching bag if my mother was doing weight lifting training to compete in a body building contest. "Well Alex, your mother and I had been having a number of conversations about her athletic career." Pam lied to me; "Even though she'd still like to enter the Ms. Olympia body building contest, Glory had told me that she was more interested in becoming a professional female boxer, and female cage fighter." I could see my mother wanting to become a professional female body builder, but the idea of my mother becoming a profession female boxer and female cage fighter was totally absurd! My mother was a gentle, loving soul who didn't believe in violence, and I was just about to tell that to Pam, when she picked me up in her two very massively thick, engorged muscular arms, and as Pam carried me towards my bedroom she said; "How about taking a nap with your auntie Pam for awhile?" Then after Pam made me undress and she undressed, we climbed under the covers, where I had the roughest female muscle sex of my entire young life! After it was over Pam let me explore and worship her massively thick, engorged female muscularity, till she decided that it was time to cuddle with me. As we were cuddling and Pam was holding me in her massively thick, engorged muscular arms, she said in a matter of fact tone; "Alex, if you ever tell anyone, including your mother that we've had sexual intercourse, you could get your auntie Pam in a lot of trouble. And if get your auntie Pam in a lot of trouble, I'll get so fucking mad at you my darling Alex, that I'll crush your head like a pimple between my two extremely strong hands. GOT THAT ALEX?" "Yes Pam." I replied now sounding very scared! "That's a good boy, now lay here and take a nap with your auntie Pam." Pam said as she set the alarm on her cell phone to wake her up in a couple of hours, right before she started drifting off to a light sleep............As I cuddled in between Pam's massively thick, engorged muscular arms I quickly fell asleep from the warmth of her body heat. As I fell asleep I started dreaming about my mother's growing female muscularity. {MY MOTHER'S FEMALE MUSCULARITY DREAM SEQUENCE!} My mother's now even longer auburn red hair hung down her wide tapered V-shaped muscular back, that was so massively thick with very engorged solid muscle. My mother's coiled hyper shredded muscular traps flowed into her two massively huge bowling ball sized muscular shoulders, that flowed down to, two very thickly muscular very hyper shredded and extremely defined biceps, that were the size of two fully inflated basketball! As my mother turned to face me a gentle wind started blowing which caused her even longer auburn red hair to gently blow around her head. "Well my darling prince, what do you think of your new and improved Glory?" My mother asked in a very sexy sultry tone, as she did a double bicep pose, that swelled up her two basket ball sized, very hyper shredded and extremely defined muscular biceps, till they both inflated to twice the size of a regulation sized basket ball, with a thick blue pencil vein running over the baseball sized bicep cap on top. While my mother continued holding her awesome double bicep pose, she then solidified her thickly engorged muscular six pack set of abs, while my mother jutted them out as extremely hard as she could in dominance! Then after my mother slapped them hard with her strong right hand, which caused an extremely loud slapping sound that rumbled like thunder, my mother said; "See my darling prince I told you that I'd lose that muffin top I once had, and look at my stomach now, it's so fucking flat as a board, hyper shredded, and ripped as well now." Then my mother said in a very wicked tone; "Now you'll really have a reason to sing; Glory, Glory Hallelujah when I enter your bedroom at night my darling prince, and have my way with you!" Then my mother tilted her head back and let out a very wickedly loud booming laugh, that shook the ground we were both standing on like an earth quake! My mother then looked directly into my eyes as she now stood with her two fists clenched on her thickly muscular hips, and her massively thick muscular legs apart in a super hero pose, as my mother continued to watch my body language while I was finishing taking inventory of my mother's new female muscularity. My mother's bright red sports bra look like it was glued to her proud ample breasts, thrusting straight out as her massively thick muscular pecs while supporting a pair of very large water melon sized tits. My mother's skin tight bright red spandex shorts, accented her two massively thick, strong defined steely quads that had developed from doing hundreds of sets of squats, that tapered down towards two very thick muscular defined calves. My mother's new female muscularity was defiantly a work of art! "HOLY SHIT MOM, YOU'VE SO FREAKISHLY MUSCULAR, THAT IT'S FUCKING FANTASTIC! "I'm glad that you find my new female muscularity so fucking fantastic my darling prince, because I have one more fucking fantastic surprise for you." My mother said as she placed both her two strong hands on her face, and started pulling at her face and stretching it like she was pulling off a rubber head mask. After the rubber head mask with long shoulder length auburn red hair came off and fell to the floor, what was now Pam's head with her short cropped sandy blond hair, on the same thickly, engorged muscular body that I had once thought was my mother's female muscularity! Pam then held up the contract that my mother had signed with L.B.F.B.B. making Pamela Steele in complete control of both mine and my mother's lives said; "Since you find me so fucking fantastic Alex, I've decided to make you my own darling prince, since Glory signed her rights as a mother away to me with this contract, making me your legal surrogate mother." Then Pam tilted her head back as far as it could go while she let out a very wickedly loud laugh, that woke me up out of my mother's female muscularity dream sequence, scaring the shit out of me! After I quickly woke up, I was very startled about what I had just dreamed about, and I noticed Pam was already up and out of my bedroom. I just sat in my bed shaking like a leaf while I held myself tightly, wondering what my mother had really gotten both of us into, getting involved with Les Bows Female Body Building LTD and Pamela Steele?.............As the summer days continued to slowly pass by for me since I had to wait till Labor Day for my mother to unveil her new female muscularity to me, or so I thought that was my mother's decision at the time. But in reality that was Pam's decision and not my mother's. By now my mother was in such a powerful state of hypnotic mind control by Pam, that she now never had a coherent thought of her own, let alone worrying about or being an overly possessive jealous mother of her darling prince. Pam had thought that if I didn't see my mother by Labor Day weekend and if she tried to hold me off seeing my mother any later then that, I might start thinking that Pam had done something extremely brutally bad to my mother, like possibly killing her and burying my mother's body under our trailer. Pam's biggest concern after Labor Day was; How was she going to get rid of me, who Pam thought I was a very big inconvenience nuisance that stood in her way, of Pam having my mother all to herself? I never knew the reason behind my mother's now strangely scheduled sleeping periods, but I was starting to suspect that something was wrong after the day I had that strangely weird dream........From the time Pam would get my mother up from each one of her scheduled sleep periods while my mother was still very groggy from a heavy sleep, Pam would give her two injections.  The first injection was of Space Power Point, the extremely powerful L.S.D. based drug that made my mother's mind very hallucinogenic, while wiping out any sense of time and reality, not to mention giving my mother a false or mistaken idea of her own life and womanhood, while being a loving subservient to Pam. While this powerful drug substance induced hallucinations in my mother's mind after it was injected into her blood stream, Pam would then talk to my mother in a very loving hypnotic tone, that started to mentally reprogram her to do whatever Pam wanted her to do that day, as Pam got my mother dressed for her daily workout program. The second injection Pam injected freely into my mother's blood stream was an extremely powerful steroid and cocaine based caffeine drug, called; "Hyper Speed!" This drug would make my mother workout even harder, and even faster while lifting even more sets, with even more heavier amounts of steel weights disks then ever before, at such an inhumanly super sonic speed in only a very short period of time! Then after my mother finished her each one of her workout periods, Pam would quickly rush my mother back into her bedroom, where after she injected my mother with another heavy dosage of Space Power Point, then give her a warm glass of muscle milk with four very powerful sleeping pills inside. As my mother started drifting off into a very sound slumber which was in reality an induced heavy coma, Pam would clamp a tube to my mother's mouth that was connected to a pump, that would pump a liquid steroid protein shake into my mother to feed her hungry growing muscles. Then Pam would put a tiny wireless head set in her ears which were the size of ear plugs. This tiny head set was connected to a small C.D. player that played self hypnotic, mind C.D.s, that reprogrammed my mother's subconscious mind in the psychology of the 21St century feminism way of thinking as well as the femdom way of hating men. These C.D.s that were recorded with Pam's voice as she talked in a smooth loving tone, that made my mother in her subconscious mind to start to quickly fall in love with, and felt the need and desire to become the perfect subservient to Pam. Pam who was now in complete control of my mother like she was her slave, pushed my mother so extremely hard and way beyond her physical limits, with each daily rigorously hard workout program my mother completed, till my mother would finally collapse from pure physical exhaustion! Then Pam would quickly carry my mother to our bathroom, where she quickly remove my mother's now sweaty workout clothes and give her a complete shower........After the shower, Pam would have my mother backed in her bedroom on her 9 hour sleep period while being mentally reprogrammed. This was all when I wasn't around, but when I was around Pam seemed to grow more closer towards me. As these powerful reprogramming C.D.s worked on my mother's subconscious mind as she slept though her scheduled 9 hour rest periods, they also reprogrammed and changed my mother's personality as well, from once being a very pacifiable gentle woman who wouldn't hurt a fly, to a true female titan that knew how to use her steely strong fists to fight in a blaze of glory! But since I had that strange dream after laying down to take a nap with Pam, I started to fell very strange around Pam when I was home and alone with her. While I was starting to get extremely worried about my own mother, and my mind was coming up with a lot possible fears, on what Pam had really done to my mother! After a while I could no longer deal with all the worrying and possible fears my own mind was developing on what Pam was really doing to my mother, so I had to figure away to be able to spy on them, and see for myself that my own mother was alright!!!! End Of Part 5!                         

Comments

Popular Posts