Glory Be Thy Mother's Female Muscularity!-4

The next morning at 8:30am Pam Steele arrived at our double wide trailer with her short cropped sandy blond hair slicked back with a good deal amount of hair gel, and was wearing a very tight light blue tank top with a pair of matching light blue spandex shorts, that showed off her freakishly large, engorged muscular female physique fantastically well! As Pam entered through out front door she was carrying a black attache case in her left hand and thought to herself as she looked around at how cheaply my mother had furnish our trailer; "Boy! Talk about being real white trash." Then Pam approached me and held out her right hand as she said; "This handsome young fellow must be Alex." And as I shook Pam's hand which had a mighty powerful, steel grip to it, she said; "It's very nice to meet you Alex. Your mother has told me so much about you." Then Pam turned to my mother and said; "Glory the three of us need to sit down some where and discuss the terms of the agreements of your body building contract." "We could do that in the kitchen Pam." My mother said sounding very giddy, as she led Pam towards our kitchen with me following them................While I sat next to my mother at the kitchen table who was wearing a white short sleeved T-shirt with her short sleeves slightly rolled up to show off her softball sized biceps, which she was now becoming extremely proud of, and a pair of jean cut away shorts that showed her her thicker muscular legs. Pam sat across from us as she opened up her black attache case. After Pam took the contract out of her black attache case that she had drafted up earlier before she arrived at our trailer and placed it in front of her, Pam cleared her throat before she explained the terms and conditions of my mother's body building contract to us. "Okay Glory." Pam said; "By signing this contract today Glory, you'll be agreeing to follow an entire body building workout program customized by your weight lifting coach, which will be me, {Pamela Steele} not to mention using all the diet and vitamin supplements that Les Bows Female Body Building LTD supplies you to help accelerate and speed up your muscular development. While you are in training Glory, you'll agree to give your representative of Les Bows Female Body Building LTD, which is, {Pamela Steele} to have full, complete legal power over you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, while I keep you on a very tight regimented schedule for one entire year. Your L.B.F.B.B. LTD representative {Pamela Steele} Will be in full, complete control of planning your daily workout programs, daily dietary needs with how many calories and amount of protein you'll need to consume on a daily bases, as well as when and how long your rest and sleep periods will be. Do you understand so far Glory?" "Yes I do Pam." My mother replied, still sounding very giddy, while she thought about all the millions of dollars she was going to make in the future doing sports endorsements, after winning the heavy weight championship division at the Ms. Olympia body building contest next year.............Then Pam flipped a page over to the second page of the contract, as she continued explaining the terms and conditions of my mother's contract to us. "Also by giving your agreement to L.B.F.B.B. LTD and me, {Pamela Steele} to have full, complete legal power over you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for one year, you'll also be giving us complete control to handle all and make decisions on your behalf for all your personal affairs, as well as your under aged son's. By agreeing to and letting L.B.F.B.B. LTD and me, {Pamela Steele} handle all and make decisions on your behalf for all your personal affairs, as well as your under aged son's, this would keep any outside distractions away from your daily weight lifting body building program, that would otherwise slow you down, and possibly not allow you to complete it. This would mean Glory." Pam paused as she explained it to my mother in regular conversation; That you'll need to quit your job at the local movie theater so you could train full time, and I'll become a temporary surrogate mother to your son Alex. With this alone you'll have less outside distractions in your personal life, which would give you more time to spend lifting weights and building your body up." "But Pam, like I told you yesterday at the beach." My mother said now sounding a little discouraged, thinking that she wasn't going to be able to sign up for what she though was fantastic deal that Pam was offering her; "I can't quit my job at the movie theater, I have an 11 year old son to support and how would I pay my monthly expenses?" As Pam flipped a page over to page three of the contract, she said; "Glory I was just getting ready to that explain to you." Pam replied.................."As of your signature on this contract agreeing fully to all the terms and agreements." Pam continued; "L.B.F.B.B. LTD through your personal trainer, {Pamela Steele} agrees to pay all your monthly expenses, rent, grocery, protein and muscle enhancement supplements, etc for one entire year till after your weight lifting, body building program is completed. Then your L.B.F.B.B. LTD representative and weight lifting coach, {Pamela Steele} will fill out all the appropriated paperwork to apply, as well as paying all fees, for {Gloria Baxter} to receive your professional female body building card, and enter the Ms. Olympia female body building contest on June 1, 2014." Pam paused; "L.B.F.B.B. will then receive 20% of your total female body building contest winnings, and 20% of everything you make on future sports endorsements as well, for managing your female body building career. L.B.F.B.B. LTD will manage your female body building career 100% of the time and set you up with Gold's Gym, Oxygen Magazine, and Hollywood producers to play female action rolls in the movies, just to give you a few examples of how L.B.F.B.B. LTD will help turn you Glory into a professional female body building celebrity." Then Pam looked up and said; "Well Glory what do you think? Are you still interested in become a real professional female body builder?" "Yes I am Pam, I'm still very interested." My mother paused as she hugged me in her strong arms tightly, while she asked in a very overly possessive, slightly jealous tone; "But I don't understand why I'd have to let you be a temporary surrogate mother to my son Alex. I could workout all day with you as my weight lifting coach and still take care of my own son."..........."Well Glory." Pam said as she flipped the pages to put my mother's contract back in order; "That's just a temporary formality of me becoming a surrogate mother to your son Alex. Because Glory as I said earlier that it'll cause a lot less outside distractions in your personal life, which would give you more time lifting weights and building up your body. You see Glory if you sign this contract with me today you'll be on such a tight body building schedule, that you'll have no time for anything else in your life, but to sleep, eat, and lift weights 24 hours a day, 7 days a week  for an entire year." "Yea, but Pam I could still make time for my son." My mother replied sounding very worried. "Glory you don't seem to understand." Pam said; "For an armature female body builder who likes to workout and toss the weights around for fun Glory, you got yourself in fairly good shape. But if you seriously want to become a professional female body builder, and win the heavy weight championship at the Ms. Olympia female body building contest, not to mention make millions of dollars a year in sports endorsements, you'll have to play by our rules now." "I'm willing to play by your rules Pam." My mother said sounding a little insecure; "But." "BUT nothing Glory." Pam said interrupting my mother in mid sentence; "Yesterday when I had met you at the beach Glory, you came off to me as a woman who seriously wanted to be a true professional female body building champion." "I DID! I mean I do Pam." My mother stuttered. "Then prove it to both your son Alex and me Glory, that you've still that same woman that I had met yesterday on the beach,  who still seriously wants to be a true professional female body building champion. Go ahead Glory." Pam said as she slid the contract across our kitchen table to my mother; "Go ahead Glory and sign the contract right now and show your son that you've a tough enough woman to win the next heavy weight division championship at the Ms.Olympia body building contest, and make millions of dollars a year doing professional sports endorsements." My mother just sighed as she was worried about me thinking that she'd be a wimp if she refused L.B.F.B.B. LTD and Pam's offer to train her. But what finally got my mother to sign the contract was when Pam said in a matter of fact tone; "But if you've not interested in our offer to train you to become the next professional female body builder champion Glory." Pam paused as she started to reach across our kitchen table to retrieve the contract; "I could always find another very athletic woman who is willing to hire us, and you could always go back to being a wanna be female body builder, who works as ticket seller for $7.15 an hour at the local movie theater, while struggling to support you and your son in this trailer." "WAIT! Where do I sign Pam?" My mother said as she snatched the contract away from Pam's grasp. After Pam produced a pen from her black attache case which she handed to my mother, mom signed her name on every page of the contract that Pam had showed her..............Then as Pam took my mother's completed contract and filed it neatly in a pocket of her black attache case, she said; "Okay Glory you've just taken your first step into becoming the next heavy weight professional female body building champion." Then as Pam closed her black attache case she said; "Glory since I'm now officially your weight lifting coach, our second step will be for me to give you a complete physical examination and completely measure and weigh you to determine how much of a percentage of muscle against body fat you currently have on your body. Then I'll put you through a complete physical fitness test Glory, by having you lift weights, do push ups, sit ups, pull ups and run at least a couple of miles. Then after I've compiled all the data with what type of physical condition you've in right now, I could then plan out your customized workout, diet and sleep programs." "Great Pam." My mother replied. "We'll need two things right now Glory." Pam said; "We need a scale and some privacy." "No problem Pam." My mother replied as she went to get our old metal scale out of our bathroom. After she returned a moment later carrying the old metal scale in her two strong hands, my mother said; "Follow me Pam. We could use my bedroom." As Pam grabbed the handle of her black attache case, while she got up from the kitchen chair she was sitting on, Pam gave me a wink as she said; "Excuse us girls for a little while Alex, your mother and I both need a little time alone to discuss female matters." Then Pam followed my mother into her bedroom and locked the door behind her. Being the horny preteen red blooded boy, and that I was now, not to mention how I was now part of my mother's plans of her becoming the next heavy weight professional female body building champion, or so I thought at the time. I quickly got up from where I had been sitting at our kitchen table next to my mother earlier as Pam was explaining the terms of the agreements of my mother's body building contract, and I quietly sneaked down the hallway and listened against my mother's locked bedroom door..............The first thing I heard was Pam asking my mother to take off her T-shirt, shorts, bra, and panties and step on to the scale, so she could weigh and measure my mother naked and to get her current exact measurements. After my mother step on to our old metal scale, Pam took out of her black attache case what looked like a electronic oil filter wrench, the kind an auto mechanic would use to screw on and off oil filters from a car's engine. With this strange looking electronic oil filter wrench, Pam measured my mother entire sleeker more muscular body, and a second later I heard Pam say while she consulted my mother's measurements on the small computer screen; "Glory, 290 pounds is not too bad for someone who's in fairly semi-athletic shape like you are. But your body percent of muscle is 52% and your body fat percentage is 48%. Your body fat percentage is way too high for any professional body builder either male or female. We've going to have to strip at least another 70 pounds of fat off you. By the time you enter the Ms. Olympia female body building contest, your body weight percentage is going to have to be 100% muscle with 0% body fat." "Oh really Pam?" Was all my mother could reply in surprise on that matter.............Then Pam lifted my mother off the scale by grabbing my mother from under her arm pits, and gently placed my mother in front of her. Pam who's height was 6 foot 1 inches tall to my mother's 5 foot 6 inches in height, looked down the five inches in height at my mother with a warm smile on her face, while Pam started caressing my mother's large breasts with her long fingers, and playing with my mother's nipples with her thumbs at the same time. "You know Glory." Pam said as she continued playing with my mother's tits; "You've a very endowed woman." My mother slapped Pam's hands away as she said in a slightly angry voice; "Let's get one thing straight from the beginning Pam. I've agreed to hire you to become my weight lifting coach, but it's strictly only business between us, you understand? I'm not into having sex with women or having lesbian partners." Then as my mother turned her back towards Pam for a second, to pick up her clothes that she had neatly laid at on her bed, when she had gotten undressed earlier for her physical examination. Pam then quickly took out a large hypodermic needle that contained a very powerful L.S.D. based hallucinogenic drug called; "Space Power Point." And quickly injected it into my mother's naked muscular bubble shaped ass! This extremely powerful L.S.D. based drug once taken, causes a person to start hallucinating while losing all sense of time and reality in their own life, while they develop a false and mistaken idea of their own reality.  Once they are injected with "Space Power Point," they could be easily mentally reprogrammed by their handler, who's the one that supplies them with; "Space Power Point." After Pam injected my mother with her first injection of this very powerful L.S.D. based hallucinogenic drug, my mother quickly started getting very dizzy then collapsed and fell on to her carpeted bedroom floor. While my mother was laying on her carpeted bedroom floor now spacing out from her current hallucinogenic drug trip, Pam bent over my mother and started whispering in her ear, telling my mother what she really expected from her. My mother just groaned quietly trying to object, but with this powerful hallucinogenic drug that Pam had just injected her with, my mother's mind quickly fell into complete programming control with Pam's voice, and her human will couldn't disagree with anything Pam said, no matter how much my mother wanted too! This was the first of many different drugs Pam would be giving my mother on a daily bases, over the next year to keep a strong mental control over her, while Pam turned my mother into her newest muscular woman creation............About 45 minutes later as I heard them unlock the bedroom door, I quickly went back to our kitchen and sat down in a chair at our kitchen table, pretending that I had been waiting patiently all this time. When my mother went into her bedroom with Pam 45 minutes earlier, she had her long shoulder length auburn red hair combed neatly back in a pony tail, and looked extremely nervous. Now my mother exited her bedroom and entered our kitchen with her long shoulder length auburn red hair hanging straight down and looked very badly uncombed like a wild woman. My mother's facial expression was one of great calmness like she had found the inner child in herself, while having a blank hypnotic stare in her eyes. "Are you alright mom?" I asked sounding very concerned. My mother just stood there looking at me blankly for a moment before she spoke; "Aw, Um, yea Alex I'm fine." Before I could tell that there was now something strange about her personality, Pam said as she spun my mother around towards our back door; "Okay Glory it's time for your physical fitness test." Then Pam said to me; "Come on Alex, your mother's going to need your help now."...............While Pam followed in her red corvette convertible, as she made my mother run three miles, which was three times as many miles as my mother was used to running a day around our trailer park, while she was heavily straining to carry me on her muscular grape fruit sized muscular shoulders. Then Pam made my mother skip rope for one hour straight without stopping, which was three times as long as my mother's normal 20 minutes routine of skipping rope. Pam then had my mother doing three times as many sit up as she normally did, and with me sitting on my mother's stomach, she did 150 sit ups and stomach crunches. Pam then instructed my mother to do 150 military push ups with me sitting on her back, and 150 pull ups on the storage room door frame with me hanging off my mother's grape fruit sized muscular shoulders. After my mother finished doing her pull ups, Pam said as she clapped her hands together loudly; "All right then! Now that Glory's all warmed up let's see how good she does lifting weights." Then Pam put my mother through an extremely rigorously hard, even more intense weight lifting workout, then my mother had ever done before in her entire life! Pam kept adding three times as much steel weight disks to each one of my mother's sets of reps with each weight lifting exercise she did. Till finally my mother's rigorously hard, even more intense weight lifting, physical fitness test ended with my mother laying on her weight bench doing bench presses with me sitting in the middle of the heavy bar. "UGH!" My mother growled loudly as she gritted her teeth each time she forced her now very tired, swollen muscular arms to bench press another rep. No matter how tired she was and how much my mother's swollen muscular arms now felt like they were made out of rubber, she wasn't going to quit and give up in front of me. In her own mind, my mother had now won back my approval and she wasn't going to lose it again! "COME ON GLORY, LIFT THOSE SCRAWNY CHICKEN WINGS OF YOURS! Pam said as she kept cheering my mother on; "COME ON GLORY, YOU GOT TO LIFT EVEN MORE THEN THAT IF YOU WANT TO WIN THE NEXT HEAVY WEIGHT DIVISION MS. OLYMPIA FEMALE BODY BUILDING CONTEST, AND START MAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS DOING SPORTS ENDORSEMENTS." Then as I was still sitting on top of the heavy barbell that my mother was so painfully trying to bench press, I joined in as I said; "YEA COME ON MOM YOU HEARD PAM, LIFT THOSE SCRAWNY CHICKEN WINGS OF YOURS! NO PAIN! NO GAIN MOM!! Then almost out of no where, my mother got a second wind and pumped out three more sets of bench presses, before she finally passed out and collapsed from total shear exhaustion!.............At 4:30pm Pam told me to go out and play for awhile, while she took care of my mother. After I left our trailer, Pam picked my mother up in her strong, thickly muscular engorged arms, and carried her to our bathroom where she gave my mother a hot shower and washed her long shoulder length auburn red hair hair. Then after Pam toweled off and dressed my mother in one of her short, sexy night gowns, Pam force feed my mother four pounds of raw red, ground beef that she had injected with a good amount of steroids, to feed and fuel my mother's tired hungry growing muscles with pure high test protein. After Pam had my mother digest the entire four pounds of raw red ground beef that was injected with a good amount of steroids, she then gave my mother a large glass of warm muscle milk that Pam warmed up on the stove. After Pam added two very powerful sleeping pills in my mother's glass, she then watched my mother drink the warm muscle milk down in three large gulps, then fall into a very deep sleep from the powerful sleeping pills, that would last for the next 9 hours. Then Pam would get my mother up at 3am the next morning, to start my mother on her custom designed weight lifting workout plan. When I returned at 6pm, Pam was sitting at our kitchen table working on her lap top computer planning out my mother complete workout, resting, and diet schedule. As I entered through the back door of our trailer, Pam looked over her lap top at me as she held her right index finger to her lips and said in a low voice; "SHH! Alex. Your mother is on her scheduled rest period and she sleeping very soundly now, for the next 9 hours." "Okay Pam. I'll be very quiet." I replied. After Pam made me dinner that night, she gave me a chocolate milk shake also with two of those powerful sleeping pills hidden in side right before I went to bed later on that night. After she let me stay up till midnight with her watching T.V. After I fell into a very deep sleep as well from those powerful sleeping pills, I would sleep soundly all night long till 9am the next morning. This was Pam's way of keeping both my mother and I totally separated from each other, so Pam could have each of us for her own selfish needs. End Of Part 4!                                                                                                                        

Comments

Popular Posts