Glory Be Thy Mother's Female Muscularity!-3

Later that evening around 9:30pm after I had my shower and was getting ready for bed, there was a light knock on my bedroom door, then my mother asked in that same sexy sultry voice that she had used earlier; "Alex my darling prince, may I come in?" I quickly stripped naked and jumped in my bed under the blanket as I replied in a very flirtatious tone; "Enter my lovely muscle goddess." My mother entered my room wearing only her robe, which she quickly stripped out of and let fall to my bedroom floor showing off her sleeker more muscular physique, as she continued to say in that same sexy sultry voice; "My darling prince, not only are you going to learn every new muscle on my newly improved body, but I'm going to give you a home school lesson in the bird and the bees as well, and you'll soon find out how I got the nick name of Glory." Then after my mother held her right hand up to her mouth to stifle a girlish giggle, she again said in that same sexy sultry voice; "After we've finished with your lesson my darling prince, I wouldn't be surprised if you sang out loud; GLORY, GLORY HALLELUJAH! Like your father used to do when we had sex in the back seat of his old Chevy.".................My mother then went into a complete flexing posing routine that showed off every single thick muscle on her entire sleeker, more muscular physique, that started getting my cock to rise to attention. But when my mother completed her flexing posing routine with the most muscular pose, I then got the biggest hard on that I had ever had in my entire young life! At that point my mother jumped under my blanket and after she injected my young, very strong, hard erected cock in her very wet semi muscular vagina. My mother then started arranging my young male body in unusual sexual positions while she started getting off, till she let out such a powerfully loud orgasm that caused my mother to black out for a few moments and collapsed right on top of me! I swore that my mother had let out such a powerfully loud orgasm that it must have shook our entire double wide trailer, and had to be heard all around the entire trailer park! When she came to while she was still laying on top of me, my mother asked; "My darling prince, did you enjoy how I just Glory, Glory Hallelujah ed you? "Yes my lovely muscle goddess, I most certainly did! I replied sounding happily sexually pleased!.................After she taught me my home school lesson about the birds and bees, my mother rolled off me and laid on her back on my bed with her hands clasped behind her head as she rested on a pillow, while making her softball sized biceps dance up and down. "Okay my darling prince." My mother said in that same sexy sultry tone; "Time for your full inspection of your muscle goddess." I started again running my hands all over my mother's thick muscular forearms, then I slowly worked my way towards her dancing softball sized biceps. From her softball sized biceps, I worked my hands up to my mother's steely grape fruit sized muscular shoulders, then gently around her slightly thicker muscular neck, and I noticed for the first time that day that my mother's double chins had vanished from the bottom of her face. I then started moving my hands south to my mother's very ample massive breasts, that looked even larger now with two solid plates of thick pectoral muscle underneath them. From there I moved even farther south down to her stomach which was no longer largely protruding, but only slightly round because it was just starting to become quite flat. There were still a couple of stretch marks on my mother's stomach but it was a better improvement and was starting to look quite firm. "I still need to lose at least another 20 to 25 pounds of fat to get rid of this muffin top." My mother said as she slapped her right hand on her stomach so hard that it made me jump up. "Oh I'm so sorry my darling prince." My mother said as she let out a girlish giggle; "I didn't mean to scare you. Please continue with your muscle goddess's inspection." "No problem my muscle goddess, accidents happen." I replied as I continued where I left off. I then went even a little more south till I reached my mother's still hot and very wet semi muscular vagina. My mother with her left hand then pressed the back of my head in between her thick muscular thighs, till my face was in her vagina, as she said; "Oh my darling prince, please lick and suck your muscle goddess's vagina till it's as dry as a bone." I did what I was told, and fifteen minutes later my mother erupted in another powerfully loud orgasm. "AW! That certainly relieves a lot of stress." My mother sexually cooed.............Then just before I was ready to move even farther southwards towards her thick muscular thighs, my mother wrapped them around me as she said; "My darling prince feel how strong my legs are." Suddenly my mother's soft looking legs solidified into such massive thick muscle. As I felt my mother's hard and massive, though undefined thick muscular thighs, I was astonished by how powerfully strong they were. Then my mother unwrapped her strong legs from around me, and pulled me up with her two strong hands in one clean lift as my mother sexually purred; "Okay my darling prince show and tell time is over and now it's cuddle time." After my mother went underneath my blanket, she started sucking my cock till I had the second largest erection in my life that day, and ejaculated one hell of a large amount of sperm, which my mother swallowed in one large GULP! Then my mother licked and swallowed my cock clean of every last drop of sperm I had dripping out. After she raised her head out from under the blanket, my mother smiled at me warmly, as she said; "AW! The breakfast of champions!" Then as we were cuddling while my mother was spooning me in her two strong arms, we both started drifting off to sleep. My last coherent thought before I fell into a sound sleep that night was; "Mom and I are going to have a good life together. A few more months of her lifting weights and she'd be ready to enter a few local armature female body building contests at the local Y.W.C.A. and I'd have something really great to brag about at school next year. Or so I thought at the time till Pam Steele entered our lives............The next morning after we drove to the beach. My mother not only now felt very confidant enough to wear a one piece bathing suit out in the open with her new sleekly more muscular physique, but she also felt confidant enough to park near and walk down the path that passed the chain linked fence patio, that fenced in the section they called muscle beach, where seriously huge muscular women were lifting weights to build up their bodies. These women were so freakishly huge and muscular, it was totally unbelievable! As we passed the muscle beach area I asked my mother; "Mom do you think you could ever get that big and muscular?" "It's a great fantasy Alex." My mother replied; "But in all reality it would probably be too impossible for me?" "Why is that mom?" I asked with a discouraging tone in my voice, because my mother wouldn't even give it a try. "Well for one thing Alex. Those women are professional female body builders, and I read some where that all they do is sleep, eat, and lift weights 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Most of them have sponsors who pay their way so they could use special very expensive protein powders and workout at the most expensive gyms with special state of the art weight equipment. I could only workout and lift my weights at home Alex, in between my work schedule at the movie theater, after all my darling little prince I am a working girl, and someone needs to make money to pay the bills in our house." "What if you got a sponsor mom?" I asked hoping that could change the situation. My mother chuckled hard as she said; "Oh yea Alex dream on. Who would want to sponsor a semi-scrawny, still slightly chunky woman like me, who possibly could never win a professional female body building competition? My mother paused as she pointed behind her towards the super freakishly muscular women on the patio we had just passed, as she continued saying; "When they could sponsor a champion in the making like those female muscle bound monsters.".............As we were passing the chain linked fence patio where those huge, freakishly muscular monster women were working out lifting very large heavy weights, one very large, thickly engorged muscular woman with short cropped sandy blond hair, who was doing bicep curls with two, three hundred pound steel dumbbells and was checking out my mother while she was lifting at the same time. This woman's name was Pam Steele, who was con woman who liked to prey on young women who were interested in body building. Pam Steele A.K.A. Monica Ryan, was 6 foot 1 inches in height, 315 pounds of 100% solid, hyper shredded, engorged muscle with 0% body fat, who was a female beach bum that hung around muscle beach lifting weights all day. Pam Steele who claimed to be a four time Ms. Olympia heavy weight division champion, had actually just gotten paroled from an all women's prison where she served a 15 year prison sentence for dealing drugs, and running a prostitution ring. Since she was paroled three months earlier Pam Steele had been looking for new single women to prey on. Once Pam Steele would find a single woman who was a female body builder want to be, she would introduce herself as a professional female trainer and offer to sponsor her for a percentage of her future championship winnings. Pam Steele would fill her usually very naive female prey, with delusions of making millions of dollars by doing sports endorsements after she'd won her own Ms. Olympia body building contest. After having her current female prey sign a contract with her, Pam Steele would move in and take over her life, and make her workout 18 hours a day like a slave in the weight room, while Pam made them drink a lot of expensive protein shakes and use a lot of muscle enhancement drugs. Pam Steele's female prey would quickly bulk up and get hugely muscular within a year. When her female prey couldn't get their professional female body builder's card, which Pam Steele made sure wouldn't happen, to enter the Ms. Olympia body building contest. When Pam Steele's prey couldn't be able to make millions in sports endorsements, Pam Steele would then present them with a very large bill for all their training program, protein shakes, and muscle enhancement drugs and request full payment up front. When her female prey couldn't pay this very large bill, Pam Steele would make them work for her doing anything she wanted them to do, from dealing drugs to muscular lesbian prostitution. As we were walking passed the chain linked patio at muscle beach, Pam Steele heard most of our conversation about why my mother couldn't be a professional female body builder, and as she was putting the two, three hundred pound steel dumbbells back in the weight rack, Pam Steele figured that my mother was her next perfect naive woman to become her current prey. So after she toweled off her sweaty thickly, engorged hyper shredded muscular body, Pam Steele quickly followed us down to the beach...............My mother was sitting on a beach blanket on the sand as she yelled at me while I was walking towards the ocean; "Alex don't go to far in the water and please stay where I can watch you." "No problem mom." I yelled back as I continued walking towards the ocean. "Hi I'm Pam Steele." Pam said as she approached my mother and held out her hand. "Hi Pam, I'm Gloria Baxter but every one calls me Glory." My mother replied as she stood up and shook hands with Pam; "My son and I saw you heavily pumping away with those massively huge steel weights on the patio at muscle beach when we entered the beach earlier." "And I noticed you to earlier Glory as you were walking on to the beach." Pam said smiling; "I'm a professional weight lifting coach and recruiter for Les Bows Female Body Building LTD. I've noticed how athletic looking you are and I bet you've a semi professional female body builder, am I right Glory?" "Aw that's nice of you to say Pam." My mother said as a large smile crossed her face; "But to be honest I've only been working out with my weight set for two months now while I've been on a strict diet that helped me lose 65 pounds." "You've kidding me Glory?" Pam said trying to sound very dumbfounded; "You mean you've built up that fantastic sleek, muscular body all on your own without the help of a professional weight lifting coach?" "YUP!" My mother replied proudly as she flexed her right thick muscular arm and produced her now trade mark softball sized bicep; "All by myself with nothing but a lot of hard work and sweat while sticking to a very strict diet Pam." "What type of protein powders and muscle enhancement vitamins are you using Glory?" Pam inquired. "Well to be honest Pam I can't afford to buy them. I work at the local movie theater in town selling tickets in the box office and I don't make a lot of money. I'm a single mother with an 11 year old son to support, and I don't have any extra money every month to spend on those expensive protein shake mixes and enhanced vitamins, not to mention I only have time to workout in between my work schedule at the movie theater." My mother replied. "Glory have you ever thought about applying for a sponsor to pay for your full time body building program?" Pam asked. "To be honest Pam, I've never thought about it." My mother replied almost sounding pretty interested in learning how to apply to get her own sponsor. That's when Pam went into her whole con woman spiel to hook my mother in as her current prey.................As I was standing on the edge of the beach after getting out of the ocean, I noticed that my mother was heavy in conversation with one of those hugely massive female body builders, that we saw earlier at muscle beach. As I was standing there watching them, I saw my mother flex her right muscular softball sized bicep that the large female body builder felt, then she flexed her extremely huge thickly muscular bicep that my mother felt, and my mother took a little more time feeling and caressing the hugely massive female body builder's bicep, almost like she was getting off having a female muscle orgasm. Then they continued talking for a few more minutes as the hugely massive female body builder handed my mother something that looked like a business card, then they shook hands and the huge large muscle woman walked away. As Pam Steele was walking back to the chained linked patio at muscle beach, she thought to herself; "Boy that Glory is a very gullible hot looking redhead, and she's going to be the easiest prey I've gotten after yet!"................Later that afternoon as my mother was driving us home in her Dodge mini van, she was talking very excitedly about the conversation she had at the beach with Pam Steele. My mother told me that Pam was a professional weight lifting coach and recruiter for Les Bows Female Body Building LTD. My mother also went on to tell me that Pam had accidentally mistaken her for a semi professional female body builder, which we both got a great laugh out of. Then my mother went serious as she told me that Pam wanted to sign her up with Les Bows Female Body Building LTD, so my mother could be sponsored and train with a real professional weight lifting coach who would be Pam Steele of course, while Les Bows Female Body Building LTD paid for all the enhanced vitamin supplements, protein powder shakes, exercise equipment and food needed to increase my mother's size, girth and muscularity. After listening to my mother talk on and on for the last half hour on the drive home about the offer Pam Steele had made her, I replied; "It sounds like a pretty good deal mom." "Ya Alex but I haven't told you the best part yet." My mother said still sounding very excited like a high school girl getting invited to her prom by the high school football captain; "Pam says after I win the championship of the heavy weight division at the Ms. Olympia body building contest, I could start making millions of dollars a year just doing sports endorsements, like T.V. commercial for Gold's Gym for an example." "WOW MOM!" I replied. "Wow is right Alex but I told Pam that I had to discuss this over with you first." My mother said; Because this would mean a lot of changes in both our daily lives, which we'll both have to put up with for at least an entire year. My mother paused, then she asked me; "Well my darling prince, would you like to see your muscle goddess win the heavy weight division of The Ms. Olympia female body building contest next year, and start making millions of dollars in sports endorsements?" "Let me think about it for a little while mom." I replied.................The rational part of my mind thought about how we should check out Pam Steele and Les Bows Female Body Building LTD, to see if they were both real and my mother wasn't getting scammed. But my horny 11 year old preteen age mind started to take over fantasizing about my mother pumping iron faster and faster, while her body continued getting bigger and stronger by the second, till my mother was as hugely massively, hyper shredded muscular as Pam Steele was! This caused another uncontrollable large erection in my damp swim trunks, and I said very excitedly as my mother was pulling into her parking space by our double wide trailer; "OH GOD MOM! How could you pass up a great opportunity like that? Please for god's shake sign up with Pam Steele!" My mother kissed me tenderly on my lips, then as she started getting out the driver side door of her Dodge mini van said very excitedly; "Oh my darling prince, I was hoping you'd agree to it." Then she closed the car door behind her and headed into our trailer to call Pam, and start making arrangements for her body building sponsorship, while I continued sitting in the passenger seat of my mother's parked Dodge mini van, riding out a silent orgasm for the next twenty minutes. End Of Part 3!
                                                                            

Comments

  1. ola queri tanto conhecedr AA MWNINA DA FOTO LHES QUERI FAZER UMA PACEIRAR COM ELA....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts