Kate's & Lynn's Two Very Competitive Female Personalities!-9


After flattening the two heavy duty steel trash cans that Kate then slid across the barn's floor with such a tremendously powerful strong force, that caused a loud metal clanging sound when they hit the wall of the barn, what my gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife did next astonished me even farther. As she raised herself upon her two powerfully strong hands while at the same time spreading her two boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular legs wide apart. "Get your head between my powerfully strong legs, NOW JERRY! To sexually pleasure your female muscle goddess wife!" Kate said with a very dominating, demanding tone in her voice. I quickly did as my gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife asked me to do even though I was NOW very terrified to have those two powerfully strong, steel crushing boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular legs of Kate's wrapped around my head. I now found myself pinned by my own naked, gargantuan, beefy, ripped, muscular wife's as she was kneeling astride on my two shoulders with her bushy dark brown haired, now extremely wet muscular vagina with it's now very erect clit just inches away from my own face.................."GET IN THERE RIGHT NOW JERRY AND MAKE YOUR FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS WIFE CUM LIKE HELL!" Kate said with an even more dominating, demanding tone in her voice as she slid forward as her entire bushy dark brown haired, now extremely wet muscular vagina with it's now very erect clit covered my entire face, as I NOW felt that rubbery erect clit pressing against my lips. "GET IN THERE JERRY AND LICK AND SUCK IT AS PHYSICALLY HARD AS YOU CAN!" Kate growled at me. Between my gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife's very aggressive feats of strength and the intimate private place I was now that she had me between Kate's two boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular legs, I found it a very incredible, very highly pleasured, sexual turn on and wanting very much NOW to sexually pleasure her. As Kate clasped my two hands in her own two powerfully strong hands, I felt the inhumanly super strong strength in her two, boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular arms, like they could rip off my own hands from the wrists at any moment my gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife desired to do.....................Kate's then two super inhumanly strong, boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular thighs closed tighter on both side of my face, which pressed very painfully on my cheeks. I then opened my mouth and took the rubbery clit of Kate's bushy dark brown haired, now extremely wet muscular vagina, and began licking and sucking it as physically hard as I could. "OH YES JERRY! LICK AND SUCK IT REALLY GOOD AND HARD!" My gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife moaned in pure sexual pleasure as I started getting her off; "OH LICK ME, SUCK ME, OH REALLY WORSHIP ME HARD JERRY!" Kate continued to moan louder in pure sexual pleasure and lust now...................."OH HOW GREAT THIS FEELS JERRY, KEEP IT UP!" Kate started to to moan even louder now then before with even more sexual pleasure and lust in her voice as I continued to work even harder now to sexually pleasure my gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped muscular wife. My two nostrils were now pleasantly assaulted by the scent of Kate's very sweet and musky femininity. "AW! OH! FUCKING YES JERRY!" My gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife NOW continued to moan with an even more great deal of sexual pleasure and lust in her voice at the top of her lungs as she shoved her two hugely muscular hips down more firmly, as she was thrusting them back and forth in my face. I could feel her warm cum juices literally sliming my face as Kate continued to sigh in such sexual pleasure and lust! My huge erection was now throbbing HARD in the crotch of my jeans, as the sexually charged atmosphere of my gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife's impending climax was becoming very infectious to me as well. Suddenly Kate then grabbed the top of my head ands was pulling my face against her dark brown haired, now extremely soaked muscular vagina  extremely hard. Kate was NOW rocking my head back and forth so freaking hard, that at one point I thought she might accidentally break my neck! Then moaning so loudly like the air horn of an on coming freight train at full speed, Kate then shot her cum in huge spurts right into my face so heavily now, that at one point I thought that I was going to drown! "Oh Jerry I believe you've finally earned the privilege of female muscle worshipping and making sweet female muscle love to me tonight." Kate said with a very happily, romantic tone in her voice as she flopped down into my two arms for a nice romantic cuddle together......................."Jerry I know what will sexually perk your huge erection up again." Kate said with a happily romantic tone in her voice as a mischievous grin crossed her lips while she raised her gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular physique up to stand directly in front of me. Then the first thing Kate did was put her two feet into the six inch high heels that she had wore here, and they made her two large boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular quads swell up even more hugely larger now like two steel hardened balloons. Then as Kate stared at me with her two dark sultry eyes with a tough but sexy smile on her lips she said; "Come here Jerry. I know how badly you really want to feel your wife's big strong, bulging female muscles." Then Kate raised her two extremely large boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular arms and flexed a massively huge double bicep pose that had, NOW, reawakened my slumbering huge erection. Kate's two extremely large boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular biceps were truly an awesome sight to see, they were so gigantic and dense with enormous beefy, thick, peaks like the top of the rocky mountains. That same muscle flex pose also caused Kate's large bolder sized muscular pectoral muscles underneath her two huge muscular watermelon sized tits, that now looked like two huge, beefy, thick, cushions of striated muscle with a very deep dark wide cleavage between them.........................WELL DON'T JUST STAND THERE DROOLING LIKE A VILLAGE IDIOT JERRY. I CAN'T HOLD THIS POSE ALL NIGHT FOR YOU OR MY MUSCLES WILL START TO CRAMP UP. NOW! COME HERE AND FEEL YOUR WIFE'S BIG STRONG, BULGING FEMALE MUSCLES LIKE A REAL MAN! COME ON NOW JERRY, AND GIVE THEM A VERY GOOD SQUEEZE RIGHT NOW!" Kate said now with a very dominating, impatient tone in her voice. Then with the very powerfully, intense hardening sexual lust for my wife's gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique that had been building up inside of me these past three month straight, I quickly went straight for those huge bicep peaks of hers and ran my two manly hands up and down and all around Kate's two extremely large, boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped muscular biceps. Kate's two monstrously huge biceps were so extremely large, and yet both of her mighty biceps felt as hard as solid steel underneath her warm creamy white skin, and I with both of my two manly hands even that wasn't even close enough to encircling just one of her large boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped muscular bulging biceps. I could feel the sheer raw, unbelievable, powerful female strength that pulsated just underneath Kate's creamy white skin and my huge erection as it stiffened up again to it's full manly size faster then any aphrodisiac could ever do to it. "HOLY SHIT KATE!" I said excitedly in a sexual lust fueled frenzy as I continued to run my two manly hands all over my gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife's huge,  hard, well endowed, large breasted chest  and her solid, rock hard, tightly washboard, set of beefy, thick, ripped, muscular six pack set of abs, WHILE STILL GETTING EVEN MORE AND MORE SEXUALLY EXCITED BY THE SECOND!..........................."That's it Jerry. Worship your powerfully strong, female  muscular goddess wife with all the sexual lust and desire you have my darling." Kate said with a very pleasing, friendly, sexual, sultry tone in her voice. My gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife then changed her flex pose as she moved her two large boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped muscular arms in front of her body, then Kate went into the most muscular pose. My gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife now looked so incredibly PHYSICALLY FEARSOME and so POWERFULLY STRONG! As Kate continued flexing even harder now in the most muscular pose, I continued running my hands all around her body as I continued feeling her amazing gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique. Finally after a half hour of worshipping her gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular female physique, Kate said gently but firmly; "OK Jerry show and tell time is over." Then as Kate picked me up in her two powerfully strong, large boulder sized, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular arms and started carrying me to the hay loft she continued saying; "Now it's time for you to make sweet female muscle loving to me." Then Kate playfully dropped me on top of a pile of hay in the hay loft, and after she had given me one HELL of a blow job, I made sweet female muscle love to her for the next hour and a half straight without stopping even once!..........................As I was spooning with my gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife in the hay loft after I had just finished making sweet female muscle love to her, Kate said as she looked at her watch; "It's 9:30 pm now and it's getting late Jerry. I have to get my ten hours of uninterrupted sleep now before I start the fourth phase and last of my even more heavily intense daily weightlifting sessions with Robin tomorrow morning as soon as she get's here. Also you have at least a two hour drive back home tonight and if you leave now you'll possibly get home by midnight if you've lucky." Then after we both got dressed and Kate walked me to our van she said; "Oh by the way Jerry. I programmed the direction finder on our van's computer to give you good directions so you wouldn't get lost on your way home tonight." Then after my gargantuan, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular wife and I said our goodbyes to each other that ended with another long romantic kiss, I then climbed into the driver side of our van and drove away while Kate headed towards the small farmhouse across the farmyard from where the barn was located, to spend the night..........................As I was following the van's computer directions that was currently having me going south on the New York Thruway towards the New Jersey Garden State Parkway my I-phone rang. When I looked at the caller I.D. I saw that it was Lynn's soon to be ex-husband Brain Thompson calling me so I answered it. "HEY DUDE! What's new and how's Kate doing these days with her female body building program?" Then Brain chuckled like he had a secret and knew something I didn't, with a very smug tone in his voice; "Do you think in three months time she'd be any real competition against Lynn?" " Brain voice said through the phone's ear piece. "I'm doing great Brain and as for how my wife's female body building program had been going, it's been going freaking fantastic. Kate has been having so many female gains in muscularity these past nine month straight, that she now looks like the Incredible She-Hulk." I paused for a moment the said with an even more very smug tone in my voice; "And the question you should be asking me my friend." I paused again just to keep Brain on the hook a second longer; "Is that would I think that in three months time that your wife Lynn would be any real competition against my wife."........................There was a slight moment of silence on Brain's end of the conversation before he said; "Well Jerry if you think Kate is now truly enough real competition against Lynn, then let's double our twenty five thousand dollar bet to fifty thousand dollars." "If it's not too rich for your blood Brain." I paused, then said in a very smug tone; "Let's make it one hundred thousand dollars." "YOU'VE ON DUDE!" Brain happily agreed to the new amount of our bet as he now felt very overly confidence that his soon to be ex-female body building wife was easily going to beat mine on January 1ST of next year.....................Then Brain went on to tell me the plan on how our two female body building wives would have to follow so we could both honestly see which one wins our little bet, on which one wives could not only out measure the other in female muscularity, but also out lift the amount of steel weights that the other one could lift by the first of next year. Then Brain went on to say how for that day he rented an empty warehouse in the Lakewood Industrial Area and hired four independent judges. Two of the independent judges will measure our wives now hugely female muscularity to see if Kate or Lynn out measures the other in female muscularity. The second two independent judges will watch to see how much steel weight both Kate and Lynn could lift on as many set of reps that both our wives could pump out physically. By the time Brain finally laid out the plan for me and asked; "What do you think dude? Does that sound fair enough for you and Kate?" I was just pulling into our driveway so I quickly agreed, so I could end this phone call and get some sleep; "It's fine as Kate and I'm concerned Brain." Then we said goodbye to each other like two old friends normally do. End Of Part 9
                                                                                                 

Comments

  1. Wow...Another Awesome Kate Chapter...Looking Forward To More...And Her Upcoming Contest Against Lynn...Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've enjoying the story, and wait till you read the next and final chapter and see what happens.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts