My Mother's Amateur Female Body Building Career Come Back!-1


My name is Tyler Mattel. If you don't know me by name you may remember seeing me around the township of Apple Gate as the skinny little weakling, slightly above average looking male sixteen year old teenage nerd, who's more into chemistry then sports with my own slightly older then myself, smoking hot, five foot nine inches in height, very statuesque muscular blond female muscle goddess that was always on my arm when ever we've out in public together. You know the smoking hot, five foot nine inches in height, very statuesque muscular blond female looks like a real live extremely, huge, beefy, ripped, muscular female muscular goddess I'm talking about because you've seen her around town. She's the only one that looks like a real live extremely muscular Barbie doll. In 2013 my own slightly older then myself, smoking hot muscular blond female goddess had won the first place trophy in the feather weight division class in the yearly amateur female body building contest at the local Y.W.C.A. Next year in 2014 she had won the first place trophy in the feather to middle weight division class in the same yearly amateur female body building contest at the local Y.W.C.A. In 2015 she again won the first place trophy in the middle to heavy weight division class in the yearly amateur female body building contest at the local Y.W.C.A., and in 2016 my slightly older then myself, smoking hot, now hugely muscular blond female goddess won the first place trophy in the heavy weight division class of that same yearly amateur female body building contest at the local Y.W.C.A. Now that I've got your attention, you've probably wondering who this mystery slightly older then myself, smoking hot, now hugely muscular blond female goddess is, and why she is so content just to have me as her man, AND ME ALONE, in her life to female muscle worship her. Well I'll be glad to tell you the whole true story about how a skinny little weakling, slightly above average looking male teenage nerd like myself has his very own real live, slightly older then his self, smoking hot muscular blond female goddess for his own private female companionship and sexual female muscle worship pleasure. But before I tell you my whole true story about how my female muscle fantasy finally came true with the female muscle goddess of my dreams in my young male life, I have to say that all the names of people and places were changed to protect the innocent so no one illegally gets trouble with the state child welfare board......................It happened on a cool rainy Saturday morning early in April of 2012 when my female muscle fantasy finally began to come true. My single unwed mother who's name was Barbara Mattel who everybody called her by the nickname Barbie. Even ever since I was old enough to talk even my mother wanted me to call her Barbie instead of mom because it not only made her feel younger and being that it was only the two of us, since my father left my mother after he heard that she had gotten pregnant at the age of seventeen with me, my mother always made it a habit of making me feel that she was more my best friend then my parent. Ever since I could remember my mother was the first woman in my young life growing up, and at an early age I developed a real romantic crush on her which continued to grow even to this day. I didn't just love my mother, I was seriously in love with her as well! Every time we went out anywhere together my mother would call it going on a date and I truly loved going out with her. My mother who at the age of thirty was a very attractive, five foot, nine inch tall, very statuesque blond haired woman with beautiful deep blue eyes and a very sexy, plump curvy figure with small plump A-cup sized breasts, who I always personally thought was the spitting image of a real life Barbie doll. So you could understand why I never had a problem ever going out and being seen around town with my mother. One look at my mother and you'd really think to yourself; "WOW! This woman looks like a real live Barbie doll." Or at least that's my own personal opinion on that subject.....................On this cool rainy Saturday morning in April of 2012, since it was raining very heavily outside and I couldn't go out that morning and play basketball with my friends at the park, my mother asked me if I'd straighten up all and clean out our detachable two car garage because it was so full of junk that she couldn't park her car in it anymore. OK Barbie." I quickly agreed just to have something to do on that otherwise unexciting very heavily raining Saturday morning.................While I was busy straightening up and cleaning out the junk in our two car detachable garage I started looking through some of the old boxes on the shelves. Most of the boxes weren't marked so I had to see what was inside them before I decided to either keep them or throw them out. Finally after I got to the last box on the top shelf that someone had written with a black marker on the side that read; "Apple Gate high school sports of 1999." In 1999 my mother was a seventeen year old girl in her junior year of high school. I knew that back then in high school my mother was a cheerleader but I never thought of her as being a real female sports jock, that was until I finally looked into the box of my mother's teenage past and found out something that I had never known about her before. Since my mother had gone grocery shopping while I was busy straightening up and cleaning out our garage, I quickly looked out the garage window almost like a very jealous male lover not wanting to get caught spying through his woman personal effects, to make sure that my mother's 2010 Ford Focus wasn't in the driveway and that she wasn't home yet from grocery shopping. After I made sure that the coast was clear I quickly started going through the box that had; "Apple Gate high school sports of 1999." Written on the side of it.......................As soon as I opened the box I found my mother's old cheerleaders short dress and two cheerleader's pom-poms in the high school's colors not a real surprise to me. Then as I emptied out the box a little more I found two, fifty pound steel dumbbells on the bottom of the box. Being the real skinny weakling that I was I had to tilt the box on it's side on the garage's concrete floor to get them out. As I struggled to pick up one of the fifty pound steel dumbbells and try to do a bicep curl with it I thought to myself; "What would my mother be saving these heavy dumbbells? I couldn't possibly believe that when she was a teenager, my own mother might have used these two heavy dumbbells to workout with. They got to be just as too heavy for her to lift as they are for me." Then after I put the fifty pound steel dumbbell back down on the concrete garage floor and went to pick up the box they had been stored in, three old colored photographs fell out of it. When I looked at the three old colored photographs I couldn't believe with my own two eyes what I saw, as I said with a very surprisingly sounding tone out loud alone in our garage; "DAMN! I never knew my mother was once into lifting weights and body building. I bet if she had continued working out lifting weights after I was born, my mother could have be a professional Ms. Olympia female body building champion by now!" In the first photograph was of a fifteen year old younger version, extremely well toned, semi-muscular, version of my mother wearing a red bikini while she was flexing a her left, very impressive grapefruit sized, bulging bicep while she held a trophy in her right hand. And in the same picture was a red, white, and blue banner above my mother's head that read; "1999 Apple Gate High School's Amateur Female Body Building Contest!" The second photograph was taken in a local gym's weight room where the younger now sixteen year old version of my now even more very extremely well toned, slightly more beefy, thick, muscular mother was doing a very impressive crab pose in the picture. The third picture was taken at least a year later then the last two were because it was a nude picture of my mother showing off her now even larger muscular female physique while laying on a bear rug in a very sexual position. "I think I'll keep these pictures for awhile." I thought out loud to myself
quickly put those three photographs in my pocket, then quickly refilled the box with my mother's old high school crap and just as I neatly returned it to the garage's shelf, my mother's car was pulling into our driveway.......................By the time my mother's car was pulling into our driveway it had stopped raining and became very humid outside. "AW!" My mother said very happily as she walked into the garage wearing a light blue short sleeve t-shirt and a pair of light blue shorts; "You really did a great job cleaning up the garage Tyler." "Thanks Barbie." I replied as my two eyes were scanning for any signs of female muscle popping up underneath the two light blue sleeves of my mother's t-shirt, but I didn't see anything different then normal. I've seen my mother's bare, slightly soft, semi-toned bare arms before in short and sleeveless t-shirts, blouses, and dresses and never paid attention to them in the past. But that was before I had found out that my mother was once an amateur female body builder in high school. Then my mother said with a very flirtatious tone in her voice to me because I now looked a little worried that she'd find out that I had those three old female body building photographs of her in my pocket; "Tyler you look a little guilty. What are you up to besides cleaning out our garage this afternoon? You weren't secretly looking at naked women in Play Boy magazines were you?" "Barbie why would I need to look at women in Play Boy magazines, when I live with the most beautiful woman in the world." I replied with the same flirtatious tone in my own voice. "AW! That's so sweet. Tyler." My mother lovingly purred as she put her two slightly soft, semi-toned arms around my neck and pulled me close to her for a kiss on my lips, that seemed to linger a little bit longer then one that a mother would normally give her son................As I helped carry in our groceries and helped her put them away in the kitchen, during eating lunch and dinner together at the kitchen table, and even when we were later sitting on the sofa together watching a movie on H.B.O. later on that same evening, I not only tried to broach the subject with my mother about her once high school amateur female body building career when she was seventeen, but I also wanted to ask her to flex her arm to see her strong bicep. I also wanted to know if my mother was interested in getting back into working out lifting weights again to build up her muscles, for her amateur female body building career comeback. But every time I tried to broach that subject I got so tongue tied not only from embarrassment to ask her, but also from wondering why she had never told me about it in the first place. After all my mother always told me everything about her personal history, as well as what's currently going on in her life these days. But this was the first time that I had found out that my mother was keeping a secret from me. During the following week I hid those three old photographs of the younger teenage version of my then semi-muscular, extremely well toned mother in the sock and underwear draw of my bedroom dresser. And at night when I went to sleep I'd take them out and start jerking off to them in my bed till I fell into a very deep sleep, then I would have the same recurring sexual fetish, fantasy female body building dream about her...................The dream starts out as my currently thirty year old, very attractive blond haired mother with beautiful deep blue eyes, and a very sexy, slightly plump curvy figure with small plump A-cup sized breasts walks into my dark bedroom wearing only a pair of pink lacy panties while carrying one of those two, fifty pound steel dumbbells in each one of her hands as she said in a very sultry, sexy tone; "Tyler are you awake? I've come to a life changing decision for the both of us." "What is it Barbie?" I ask in the dream as I turn on the lamp on my nightstand and saw her standing there only wearing a pair of pink lacy panties while holding a fifty pound steel dumbbell in each one of her hands. As she starts exercising with the two fifty pound steel dumbbells right in front of me my mother replies with an even more sultry, sexy tone in her voice; "Tyler since you've the only one who's really in love with the real me, I've decided to again become that young seventeen year old muscular blond girl that you've got such a sexual female muscle fetish for." Then as I continued watching her exercising with the two, fifty pound steel dumbbells in the sexual, fetish, female body building dream I was having about my mother, her female muscles quickly started to pump up big while she continued to grow even younger in age at the same time, till her once thirty year old, blond haired with deep blue eyes, very sexy, slightly plump curvy figure with small plump A-cup breasts finally completed it's transformation to the same seventeen year old, larger, beefy, thick, muscular female teenager in the picture that was laying naked on a bear rug in a very sexual position. After the transformation in my sexual, fetish, fantasy female body building dream about my mother was completed, she now held out her two strong, extremely beefy, thick pumped up muscular arms towards me as she said to me in a pleading tone; "Now Tyler my darling. Come here and feel your Barbie's big, strong female muscles." Then just as I got out of bed to go to her, my digital alarm clock would ring and wake me up, and I find myself laying naked in heavily soaked bed sheets by my own sperm....................Late one evening the night before my mother would find those old female teenage body building pictures of herself that I had hidden in my underwear draw during the following morning, she had a problem falling asleep and took a couple of sleeping pills. Then once she fell into a very deep sleep my mother had her own erotic sexual fantasy dream about me....................The dream started out as my thirty year old mother's very attractive blond haired with deep blue eyes, very sexy, slightly plump curvy figure with small plump A-cup breasts, was now laying naked on satin sheets on her queen sized bed with only romantic, candle light glowing brightly in her otherwise dark bedroom. As she continued to lay there she calls out to me with a very sultry romantic tone in her voice because she thought I had abandoned her; "TYLER MY LOVE, ARE YOU THERE?" "SHH! My Darling I'm right here with you." I whispered as I held my right index finger to her lips, after I magically appeared out of the darkness from behind the romantic candle light glowing brightly around her. "Oh Tyler please never leave me again." My mother now said with a pleading tone in her voice as she held her hand out to take mine. "My darling Barbie." I said in a with a very romantic tone in my voice as I gently lifted her head off the satin pillow with my right hand that she had been resting it on, then with my left hand I put a vial of green liquid to her lips and as she drank it; "We will be together for the rest of our lives as soon as your transformation is completed my love." Then as soon as I lowered my mother's head gently back onto the satin pillow, I again magically disappeared back into the darkness before she thought to ask me; "Tyler my transformation?" Then as my mother was again laying down in her bed she then started feeling a warm tingling sensation starting to flow into her chest while noticing at the same time a large full length mirror on her bedroom ceiling that had never been there before. "That's strange." My mother said to herself; "There was never a mirror up there before." .........................The bedroom then starts to feel extremely warm as heavy perspiration began to run down her small plump A-cup breasts as well as the rest of her very curvy, slightly plump figure. My mother was now very scared about what was about to happen in the transformation I had mentioned, yet she was extremely thrilled at the possibilities of what she now possibly could be, and what she could become just to please me. My mother's heart started beating even faster now underneath the left side of her small plump A-cup sized breasts then it had ever done before! As she looked up again into the large full length mirror on the bedroom ceiling with a very nervous expression on her face. The warm tingling sensation that started to flow into her chest just a second ago, now became increasingly more powerful by the second and somehow now my mother just knew, her transformation to please me was about to happen......................As my mother's thirty year old slightly plump, very curvy female figure with small plump A-cup breasts now quickly started it's transformation while also growing younger in age at the same time until she now became that same seventeen year old, beefy, thick, ripped, muscular amateur female body builder from those three pictures I had found of her from 1999. "Aw Barbie your transformation into the woman of my dreams is finally complete." I said with a very happily romantic tone in my voice, as I now again magically appeared out of the darkness from behind the romantic candle light now completely naked with a huge erection between my legs. Then with the true force of a man in love with his female muscle goddess, I spread my mother's now two young very beefy, thick, ripped, muscular legs apart while I mounted her and injected my huge erection into her seventeen year old now tighter, slightly more ripped, muscular vagina. Then together we both humped and humped faster and faster, harder and harder until my mother felt the most powerfully strong, gigantic orgasm getting ready to explode inside of her body, that she ever had in her entire female life! Then just when she was on the verge of exploding from this powerfully strong, gigantic orgasm, BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My mother's digital alarm clock went off at 8 am and she woke up, and as she looked at her at herself in her full length mirror, the thirty year old version with her slightly plump, well curvy female figure with small plump A-cup breasts was staring back at her in the mirror's reflection. "OH GOD!" My mother thought to herself as she ran her left hand through her long blond shoulder length hair that was badly messed up from sleeping; "I'm never going to use those sleeping pills again after they gave me such a strange dream." But later on that same afternoon my mother would understand the true meaning behind this strange dream she had of the two of us the night before..........................While my mother had her morning shower, got dressed and did her hair as she thought about the housework she needed to get done that morning, the memory of that strange sexual dream she had of her and I quickly faded from her mind. Early that afternoon after my mother had finished doing the laundry, she entered my bedroom carrying the laundry basket with my now freshly washed, folded socks and underwear inside. After she put the laundry basket on my bed my mother then picked up my clean folded socks and underwear, as she opened up my sock and underwear draw of my dresser to put them in when she noticed something in the left corner on the bottom of my dresser draw. "What's this? Is Tyler hiding nude photos of women in his sock and underwear draw?" My mother said out loud alone to herself in my bedroom with a slightly jealous tone in her voice almost like she was very overly possessive jealous girl friend who had just found out that her man was looking at other women. Then when my mother looked at the three photos and quickly realized that they weren't of other naked women, but of a younger seventeen year old version of herself from 1999 when she was into working out lifting weights and body building, a warm sweet smile crossed her lips as she said out loud alone to herself in my bedroom; "AW! That's so sweet. Tyler's been secretly getting off sexually to my old pictures from the summer of 1999 when I was entering amateur female body building contests at the high school and the local Y.W.C.A." Then as my mother continued to look at those three old pictures of her she thought out loud; "DAMN BARBIE! You really did looked good back in those days. I bet if I hadn't gotten pregnant with Tyler a month after these picture was taken, I could have possibly in time turned professional and won a Ms. Olympia female body building championship." Then my mother deeply sighed; "OH WELL BARBIE YOU CAN'T CHANGED THE PAST. WHAT HAPPENED, HAPPENED." Then my mother took those three old photographs of her to have a little fun with me when I came home from school that afternoon......................At 3:30 pm that same afternoon I got off the school bus in a very happy mood after it had stopped in front of my house. I was in a very happy mood for two reasons on that warm spring Friday afternoon. The first was because it was Friday and I had the following weekend to look forward to, and the second reason was I had the whole following week off for spring vacation. After I entered through our front door into our living room I called out; "BARBIE I'M HOME FROM SCHOOL." My mother then called back from the kitchen with an overly sweet tone in her voice; "TYLER MEET ME IN THE KITCHEN SO WE COULD HAVE A LITTLE MOTHER AND SON HEART TO HEART TALK SWEETHEART!" "OK BARBIE!" I called back as I started to walk across our living room, then through our dinning room into the kitchen. When I got into the kitchen I found my mother sitting on the end of our kitchen table facing the doorway to our dinning room, with her arms folded in front of her waiting for me. "What's up Barbie?" I asked her very casually as I thought to myself while I sat down across from her at the kitchen table; "What did I do recently that my mother wanted to have a little mother and son heart to heart talk with me?" "Sit down sweetheart so we could talk about what I found in your sock and underwear draw." My mother replied with that same overly sweet tone in her voice as she now had a strangely dreaminess look in her two deep blue eyes while she smiled at me warmly, then she unfolded her two arms and slid those three old photographs of her when she was a teenage amateur female body builder back across the kitchen table towards where I was sitting. Well, UHM, I wonder how did they get into, my sock and underwear draw Barbie?" I now stammered nervously thinking my mother was now EXTREMELY pissed off AT ME, now that she knew I was sexually getting off to the old pictures of her when she was an amateur teenage female body builder, but then the strangest think just happened between the two of us at that moment.........................Being that my mother and I always had such an open and honest relationship together as she reached her two soft white small womanly hands across the table to hold mine, she said with an even more overly sweet and loving tone in her voice as she continued to stare at me with that same strangely dreaminess look in her two deep blue eyes, almost as if she was in some strange loving trance that a woman usually gets when they've either smoked a lot of marijuana, or who recently fell in love with the man of her dreams, while she now remembered the true meaning behind that strange sexual fetish muscle goddess dream she had the night before about the two of us. "It's okay Tyler, you could keep those three pictures and use them as much as you want to." "Thanks Barbie." I said happily as the three old photographs still were sitting on the kitchen table. Then I asked her; "Barbie why did you ever stop working out lifting weights to build up your muscular female body? You looked great back in those days with all your female muscles pumped up like that." "Well Tyler to start off with I had gotten pregnant with you when I was seventeen years old." My mother replied; "After you were born I got busy prioritizing my life working for your grandfather's business while taking care of my new born son at the same time, and as the years have seemed to past by I guess I kind of let myself get a little bit out of shape...................."Well Barbie. What would be your excuse now? I'm not a little baby anymore." I said now hoping that she may agree to start working out again lifting weights to rebuild up her once muscular female physique; "If you've interested in working out lifting weights again to get in shape and rebuild up your once muscular female body. You have more then enough time in your life these days to do it, THAT IS BARBIE, if you really wanted to do it. And I'd also be willing to be your personal trainer, mix your diet and protein shakes, and do anything else that would help give you the drive and determination to keep up with rebuilding your once muscular female physique, AND I MEAN ANYTHING BARBIE!"  My mother then thought to herself while she picked up one of her teenage female body building pictures; "Damn Barbie. You did look good back in those days when you were lifting weights to build up your muscles." But instead said to me while she held up one of teenage female muscular photographs; "Well Tyler it would take a lot of hard work to get my fat ass back into the kind of shape I was back in high school when I was entering amateur female body building contests. First of all before I even seriously agreed to start lifting weights to rebuild up my female body again. I'd have to first lose at least." My mother paused because she was a little too embarrass to tell me she needed to lose at least a good thirty to forty pounds. So instead said; "A good couple of pounds." But I already knew just by looking at my mother that it was slightly a great deal more weight she'd need to lose first......................"It would mean Tyler." My mother said with a not too thrilled tone in her voice that almost sounded like she was trying to talk herself out of doing it; "That I'd have to drink nothing else but high protein diet shakes three times a day for at least three of four months straight while doing a high impact aerobics with light weights workout to lose the extra good couple of pounds, not to mention that I'd probably have a real bitchy bad attitude like any other woman who goes on a diet to seriously try and lose weight, and I'm quite sure Tyler I'd be a real angry bitch to live with." Not a problem Barbie." I replied; "We already have a good treadmill, rowing machine, and exercise bike that's gathering dust in the garage where we could set up your new home gym. Plus as your personal trainer I'll have you doing a lot of push ups, sit ups, stomach crunches, jumping jacks, running a couple of miles a day and skipping rope till you lose the good couple of pounds you need to lose, before you could start your heavy weightlifting workouts to rebuild up your female muscular physique." I said now trying very hard to close the deal of getting my mother to rebuild her once muscular female physique so she could have her amateur female body building career come back;" And Barbie as far as you being a real angry bitch to live with while you've on your diet to lose the extra good couple of pounds, I'll have you working out so extremely hard every day in your new home gym, that you'll be too tired at the end of the day to be a real angry bitch to live with."....................."Well Tyler, UHM!" My mother said with a not too thrilled tone in her voice because like any other woman who wasn't too happy to admit to herself that she needed to go on a diet to lose weight, let alone have to do a daily exercise program, but when my mother looked down at the three old photographs of her younger self from when she used to lift weights to build up her body and enter amateur female body building contests in high school, my mother quickly realized that going on a very strict diet and a very rigorously hard workout program was the only way to get her once female muscular body back. And an added benefit to getting her once female muscular body back now, which she didn't have back then in high school, was my mother now had me to love and worship it.....................Then I woke my mother out of her deep train of thought as I said with a deep punctuation on certain words, the one think that could seriously bruise any woman's ego; " "UNLESS Barbie you are seriously happy in your life these days slowly growing into a very PHYSICALLY unfit, over WEIGHT, OUT of SHAPE WOMAN." As soon as my mother heard what I had just said, she got very upset thinking that now I thought she was turning into a old fat cow, my mother now said with a very urgent tone in her voice while she got up from where she was sitting at the kitchen table; "OK Tyler. I want to start my diet and exercise program as early as tomorrow morning." Then as my mother grabbed her purse and car keys to leave our house in an even more urgent speed she said; "Tyler go dust off and set up the treadmill, rowing machine, and exercise bike for my home gym in our two car detachable garage. While you've busy doing that I'm going to the store and by the best pure protein diet shake they have." Then as I watched my mother quickly exit out our kitchen's backdoor and hurry over to her car. Unbeknown to me that the workout fever that now started to blossom in my mother's mind, would become very contagious to two of my mother's old girl friends from high school, and in time I wouldn't have one, but three very attractive muscular women in my life. End Of Part 1                                                                          
                                                                                                                                    

Comments

Popular Posts