My Mother's Amateur Female Body Building Career Come Back!-4


As I rode my bike into the De Vane's driveway I saw Jerome in his own garage home gym doing bicep curls with two, eighty pound steel dumbbells to workout his now two powerfully strong, pumped up, beefy, thick, dark ebony black, ripped muscular biceps. When Jerome saw me riding up his driveway he put down the two, eighty pound steel dumbbells he was working out with and said with a very friendly tone in his voice to see me; "HEY DUDE! What's new with you these days?" "Hey Jerome." I replied as I got off my bicycle; "I'm fine but I came to get some information on a subject from the man that knows what's happening." "COOL! I'm more then willing to help you if I could Tyler. So what could I do you for?".........................."Well Jerome I was just wondering since you've been into building up your body this past year what are the best muscle building vitamins and muscle building supplements to use?" I said. "Well Tyler it's about time you've started working out to build up that scrawny girly boy body of yours." Jerome chuckled then he arched his two eye brows and said in a serious tone; "But Tyler one illegal muscle building supplement you want to stay away from are steroids, THOSE ARE VERY BAD NEWS!" Then as I thought to myself how embarrassed I'd be, let alone how stupid I'd sound telling Jerome I wasn't asking about what are the best muscle building vitamins and muscle building supplements to use for myself but for my mother, and her two old high school girlfriends Sherry and Monica because they were the one's getting into body building. So I let him believe that I was the one interested in starting to build up my body, so I replied; "OH NO JEROME! I'd never use illegal steroids. I want to build up my own muscular manly physique naturally like you have done."....................."That just what I wanted to hear you say Tyler. By the way did you get a weight set yet?" "Yea Jerome." I replied as I thought about the six hundred and fifty pound steel weight set and weight bench that Monica had brought to our house from her storage unit; "My mom just bought me a six hundred and fifty pound steel weight set and a weight bench." "HOLY COW!" Jerome said; "My mother only bought me a starter weight set with one hundred and twenty pounds of steel weights and every other month she would by me two extra ten pound steel weight disks to add to it." "But to get back to your question Tyler." Jerome said as he picked up a white tube to show me from a carton on a shelf in his garage; "This is Atomic Mega Strength Booster the most powerful muscle building supplement you could buy. Three ounces of this into one sixteen ounce high protein body building muscle mass shake which you'd drink about three to four times a day while you've working out lifting weights, and in no time at all Tyler you'll be bulging with large muscles like I am." "Where can I buy it Jerome?" I asked while I thought to myself; "Atomic Mega Strength Booster could give my Super Female Muscle Growth Serum the extra powerful kick it needed to help my mother, Sherry, and Monica rebuild up their once high school female athletic muscular physiques. "Well Tyler it's a little expense but since we've both good friends I'll sell you a tube of Atomic Mega Strength Booster for the special price of $30.00." Later on I'd find out that it really only cost $15.00 a tube at G.N.C., and Jerome was trying to make a $15.00 profit on me. "OK Jerome I'll buy a tube from you, but I only have two twenty dollar bills in my pocket." "Not a problem Tyler." Jerome said as he took the two twenty dollar bills from me; "Let me go inside to get my wallet and make change for you." Then after Jerome stepped into his house, I quickly stole another six tubes of Atomic Mega Strength Booster out of the carton on the shelf on Jerome's garage wall then quickly hid them in my bicycle's small pouch. After Jerome paid me with two five dollar bills, I said goodbye to Jerome as got on my bicycle and started riding home A half hour later when I got home, I quickly took the seven tubes of Atomic Mega Strength Booster and quickly started altering my Super Female Muscle Growth Serum as I added three ounces of Atomic Mega Strength Booster to every sixteen ounces of my own Super Female Muscle Growth Serum.......................At 0:500 hours on Saturday morning of Memorial Day weekend I started my mother, Sherry, and Monica on Phase two which was the first stage of their complete heavy overhaul weightlifting body building program. I now had the three of them fueling up their slowly growing female muscular physiques on my now altered more powerfully stronger Super Female Muscle Growth Serum with Atomic Mega Booster blended into a high protein muscle building shake which each woman drank eight times a day during their daily thirteen hour extremely physically intense, rigorous weightlifting workout sessions, as well as each woman now ate two large spinach salads with my now altered Super Female Muscle Growth Serum on top of it like Salad dressing..................The phase two program had my mother, Sherry, and Monica who were in their daily hypnotics mechanical female robotics workout mode while wearing their wireless headsets, running six miles from our backyard, through the woods and around the lake and back to our backyard, and every two weeks I'd increase it by another two miles a day. Then my mother, Sherry, and Monica would do fifty jumping jacks, fifty military push ups, and fifty military sit ups, which I would increase the amount they did on a daily bases by five. Then after using the treadmill, the exercise bike, and the rowing machine, I then had each woman programmed to do a combination stomach crunch and military pull ups to help each of them develop stronger female core strength on a bar I had installed on the ceiling of the garage. After that my mother, Sherry, and Monica all completed a low to moderate very extremely physically intense, upper and lower body rigorous weightlifting session. This would go on thirteen hours a day, seven days a week for the next nine months straight....................Every day I'd now had my mother, Sherry, and Monica all wearing red string bikinis so I could see their results every day after the first stage of their extremely intense, rigorous daily weightlifting sessions. I couldn't believe how quickly my mother's, Sherry's, and Monica's three female bodies quickly started transforming in the next nine months straight from being even more trimmer female physiques, to very well toned, then to defined and tightly packed, semi-beefy muscular, hard female physiques. All three women now had very tight semi muscular arms that measured about eight inches fully flexed, and they grew an inch to two inches larger every day. Nicely developed pectoral muscles that made their womanly breasts now stand out even more erect now, a flat as a board stomach with a tight semi-muscular washboard six pack set of abs, a small bubble shaped muscular rear end, and very tightly semi-muscular thighs and calves.....................Early on in my mother's Sherry's, and Monica's programming I programed in a future goal for each of them. My mother's future goal was become a professional female body builder and win the heavy weight championship title at the Ms. Olympia female body building contest. Sherry's goal was to become a professional female wrestler in the Women's World Wrestling Federation, and Monica's future goal was to become a champion female arm wrestler and a professional female power lifter. At this point I thought Sherry and Monica were still both a long ways, away from their two future goals but I would soon realize that I was wrong on that matter. But I thought my mother was ready to enter another amateur female body building contest in the feather weight division at the Y.W.C.A., to start her amateur female body building career come back. So one night on line with my laptop computer I filled out the Y.W.C.A. amateur female body building application to enter her in the feather weight division of the 2013 amateur female body building contest at the Y.W.C.A. Since the age group for the women who were entering this amateur female body building contest were between eighteen years to twenty five years old, I had to lie about my mother's age on her amateur female body building application by saying she was only nineteen years old, since she now looked several years younger then her actual age of thirty years old...................The night of the 2013 Y.W.C.A. amateur female body building contest while my mother who was wearing her wireless headset was backstage getting ready while she was pumping up with her two, fifty pound steel dumbbells along with the other five younger women who were also competing in the feather weight division of the 2013 Y.W.C.A. amateur female body building contest. As I was quickly oiling my mother's very defined, tightly packed, semi-beefy, feather weight womanly muscular physique down with baby oil so all of her womanly muscles would glow under the bright stage lights. After my mother's name was called by the announcer I pushed the button on the wireless remote in the front pocket of my jeans that sent a computer program to my mother's brain that put her in a hypnotic mechanical female robotic state while she walked out on stage. My mother then did a very awesome posing, flexing, and dancing routine that I had designed for her that really impressed the judges that night over the other five younger women who had also entered the feather weight division at the 2013 Y.W.C.A. amateur female body building contest. My mother then won the first place championship trophy in the feather weight division of the 2013 Y.W.C.A. amateur female body building contest....................Afterwards back stage after my mother had just won the first place championship trophy in the feather weight division of the 2013 Y.W.C.A. amateur female body building contest, as she came out of the dressing room where she had put on the small white halter top and the tight white spandex bicycle shorts that she had arrived wearing earlier that evening to the Y.W.C.A. to show off her feather weight very defined, tightly packed, semi-beefy muscular female physique while carrying her first place female body building trophy in her left hand, she then said to me with a matter of fact tone in her voice; "OK Mr. Tyler Walters I've kept up my part of our bargain by working out hard lifting weights to build up my body to enter and win the first place trophy in the feather weight division at this year's Y.W.C.A.'s amateur female body building contest, now it's time for you to take me back to your house and have sex with me." "OK Barbie." Was all I could reply while I wondered to myself; "Why did my mother call me Mr. Tyler Walters when she knew my last name was Mattel the same as hers was? And why the hell did she think I was Tyler Walters anyway?" After we got home later that night I took my mother into my bedroom and made wild, sexual, female muscle worship love to her for over an hour before I powered her down in her female robotic form and laid her to sleep in her queen sized bed right next to Monica....................In 2014 my mother again would win the first place championship trophy in the light weight to middle weight division of the 2014 Y.W.C.A. amateur female body building contest, and in 2015 my mother again would win the first place championship trophy in the middle to heavy weight division at the 2015 Y.W.C.A. amateur female body building contest, and in 2016 my mother would also win first place championship trophy in the heavy weight division class at the Y.W.C.A. amateur female body building contest. Three years later while I was placing my mother's first place championship trophy that she had recently won in the heavy weight division of the 2016 Y.W.C.A. amateur female body building contest in our trophy cabinet next to her other three first place amateur female body building trophies, I had my mother buy the trophy case right after winning her first amateur female body building contest at the Y.W.C.A in 2013, I thought to myself; "It's time for my mother to turn professional and enter the heavy weight division of the Ms. Olympia female body building contest." {But that will happen later in a future chapter of my story.}......................The day after my mother won the first place championship trophy in the feather weight division of the 2013 Y.W.C.A. amateur female body building contest, I was ready to start her, Sherry, and Monica on phase three which was the second stage of their complete heavy overhaul weightlifting body building program, that would be double their daily thirteen hour extremely physically intense, rigorous weightlifting body building workout sessions, then the three of them had started just nine months earlier. But before I started my mother, Sherry, and Monica, on phase three which was the second stage of their complete heavy overhaul weightlifting body building program, I gave them all a day off so we could restock up on supplies for my three muscular beauties in training to continue their daily weightlifting program..................While wearing their wireless headsets I sent both my mother and Monica out in their hypnotic mechanical female robotics mental states to go shopping to replenish the supplies we needed to continue fueling their female body building program. I sent my mother shopping in her own car to every grocery store and butcher shop in the county to buy hundreds of pounds of beef, chicken, and fish to fill the new large deep freezer that I had just ordered and had delivered from Sears on line. Being that Monica had a Dodge Caravan I sent her shopping to buy up all the cases she could get of tubes of Atomic Mega Strength Booster, the high protein muscle building shake mix they were drinking, and all the other chemicals that I needed to continue making the Super Female Muscle Growth Serum on my chemistry set. After my mother and Monica left to go shopping all over the county which would take the both of them the entire day to complete, I then had Sherry while wearing her own wireless headset in her own hypnotic mechanical female robotics state of mind clean our entire house and doing all our laundry. Since Sherry completed her household tasks in only two and a half hours, I then decided to give her the rest of the day off for rest and relaxation until my mother and Monica returned with our needed supplies. Little did I know at that moment, but Sherry's rest and relaxation was going to involve me great deal..................I removed Sherry's wireless headset before she went into the bathroom to take a long hot shower after working so hard cleaning our house. As I was coming down the hallway towards my bedroom after inspecting the wonderful job Sherry did cleaning our house that afternoon I noticed that Sherry had left the bathroom door open after she had gotten out. As I quickly looked at this now very attractive five foot semi-beefy muscular woman with long shoulder length red hair through the open bathroom door as she was toweling herself off in the steamy bathroom, I was quite impressed with the past nine months female muscular transformation of this once same five foot very heavy over weight and out of shape woman, that once had round pumpkin sized head with double chins, that also had two large flabby saddle bag arms with no muscle tone whatsoever, a huge protruding fat pot belly, and two short stubby huge flabby thunder thigh legs. Nine months earlier Sherry looked like a thirty year old, very over weight and out of shape, female over inflated human beach ball who could hardly do two push ups. BUT NOW! After working out for the past nine months straight and losing one hundred and thirty eight pounds of solid fat off her entire female body, Sherry's now five foot short squat, tightly packed, semi-beefy muscular female physique was now quite hard and sculpted like it was made out of stone. Then before Sherry noticed me standing there in the hallway outside the open bathroom door staring at her new semi-beefy, naked muscular female body, I quickly and moved away towards my own bedroom to work on a new stronger batch of Super Female Muscle Growth Serum for tomorrow's start of my mother's Sherry's, and Monica's, phase three, second stage of their complete heavy duty overhaul weightlifting body building program..................As I was busy in my bedroom with my laptop computer and chemistry set working on the stronger batch of Super Female Muscle Growth Serum, I heard Sherry say with a very flirtatious tone in her voice; "Private cadet Sherry reporting to drill Sargent Tyler for special private sexual maneuvers sir." As I looked up and saw Sherry standing naked in front of me, I still couldn't believe how quickly her short five foot in height female body transformed in only nine months time from once being a very heavy overweight and out of shape female looking over inflated beach ball, to the now five foot short squat, tightly packed, semi-beefy, muscular female physique she now had. Sherry's long shoulder length red hair was tied back in a pony tail which made her once round fat pumpkin sized head now look thinner as well as younger since she had lost her double chins as well. Sherry's once two large flabby saddle bag arms that had once lacked any muscle tone whatsoever, now were very defined and tightly packed with semi-beefy solid muscle and as she stood there saluting me with her left hand, Sherry's left very well defined and tightly packed, semi-beefy solid muscular left arm was flexing a very impressive softball sized bicep with a golf ball sized cap above it that had a thin blue vein running on top of that, with an equally impressive matching very well defined, tightly packed, semi-beefy solid muscular horseshoe shaped triceps underneath it. Sherry's once huge protruding fat pot belly as well as her love handles had now totally disappeared altogether, and was now replaced by a flat as a board solid muscular set of six pack abs that stood out proudly in front of her now more, tightly packed, solidly muscular hips and tightly packed, solidly muscular, smaller bubble shaped ass. Sherry's once two short stubby, flabby thunder thigh legs, were now just as defined and tightly packed, in semi-beefy female muscularity as her arms now were. "OK private cadet Sherry." I said with my drill Sargent tone in my voice while I got up and walked around my desk and stood in front of her; "Let the special private sexual maneuvers between the two of us commence as of right now." "YES SIR! DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" Sherry replied as she then picked me up and after she ripped off all my clothes and carried my now naked male body over to my bed. Then as she started manhandling me in different sexual positions in bed with her old high school female wrestling moves, I could clearly see now why her old high school female wrestling nickname was Steamroller Sherry.................Sherry had me laying on my back in bed while she sat on my face with her bushy red haired vagina on my mouth while my two legs were hung over her two tightly packed, semi-beefy, muscular shoulders. While I started sucking and licking her quickly growing quite wet vagina, Sherry was sucking and licking my own growing erection at the same time. Every time I shot out a huge wad of my male testosterone sperm down Sherry's throat that she'd swallow in one large gulp, she'd continue to lick and suck my huge male erection harder and harder like it was a straw till the next huge wad of my male testosterone sperm shot out. Then after gulping down six huge wads of my male testosterone sperm, Sherry then repositioned herself while she had me now laying flat on my back, with her two defined and tightly packed, semi-beefy, muscular legs wrapped tightly around my male torso so she could inject my still huge erection into her now throbbing and extremely wet bushy red haired vagina. Then after my still huge erection was now injected into Sherry's now throbbing and extremely wet bushy red haired vagina, she then rode me hard as she physically could like I was a busting bronco till my bed collapsed underneath the two of us. As we were spooning each other in my now broken bed, Sherry said to me; "Well it was about time Tyler Walters that you sexually fucked me like a real man.".................The following Saturday night just one week later after my mother entered and won the championship trophy of the feather weight division in the 2013 amateur female body building contest at the Y.W.C.A., I entered Sherry in an amateur female wrestling contest at the Y.W.C.A. and she had won four out of four amateur female wrestling matches in the female wrestling light weight division. Now I thought to myself later on that same evening after Sherry and I got home from the start of her own female wrestling career come back; "Now I have to see what Monica is truly made of." End of Part 4                                               
                                                                                                        


Comments

Popular Posts