My Mother's Amateur Female Body Building Career Come Back!-2


As my mother was in General Nutrition Center at the mall shopping for the best high protein diet shake mix they sold, she heard another woman's voice say from behind her down the store's aisle in a very friendly greeting tone; "Is that Barbie Doll Mattel my old high school female body building gym workout girl friend? It's been a long time Barbie since we've seen each other." When my mother turned around to see who had called her by her old high school nick name she smiled warmly at the short five foot in height, very heavy over weight woman with long shoulder length red hair and a round pumpkin sized head with a double chin, who looked like a female over inflated beach ball with two huge flabby saddle bag arms, a huge protruding fat pot belly, and two short stubby, huge flabby thunder thigh legs walking towards her as she greeted this woman with the same very friendly tone in her voice; "Why hello Steamroller Sherry. I have seen you, in what almost fourteen years now since we both graduated from Apple Gate High School. What have you been doing with yourself these days?" "Barbie no one has called me steamroller Sherry since I was the captain of the girl's wrestling team in high school over fourteen years ago." Sherry chucked, then said with a slight embarrassed tone in her voice as she rubbed her now huge protruding fat pot belly with her two hands; "You mean besides getting extremely fat by gaining a lot of weight from binge eating so much comfort food to suppress my sexual frustration after husband had left me and my divorce was finalized." "So what are you doing at G.N.C.?" My mother asked her old high school friend. Same thing you are doing here Barbie." Sherry replied; "After two years of having a sexual frustration pity party for being by myself, I decided to work on myself and go on a diet and exercise program to lose some weight and get back into shape before I got back into the dating scene to meet someone new in my life. I'm here looking at what liquid diet shakes would work best for me.".....................Just as my mother and her old high school friend Sherry were updating each other on what was going on these days in each other's life, they heard another woman's voice say in a very friendly greeting tone from behind the two of them; "Well as I live and breath. If it not my two old high school female body building gym workout girl friends Barbie Doll Mattel and Steamroller Sherry." When my mother and Sherry both turned around they saw a five foot, seven inch, very well endowed, buxom, woman that was now slightly a little more over weight then she cared to admit, with long dark brown shoulder length hair heading towards them down the store's aisle. "Look Sherry." My mother said with a very happy tone in her voice to see her other old high school friend; If it's not our old friend Menacing Monica the female arm wrestling and power lifting 1999 state champion of Apple Gate High School." "Yea Barbie those were the days when my younger female figure was bulging with big strong muscles from weightlifting. But since I married a man who owned a bakery and was also a gourmet cook who did all the cooking at home, I guess you could now call me flabby out of shape Monica." Monica chuckled as she stuck her right index finger into her own fairly large, flabby protruding pot belly which caused it to shake loosely like a bowl full of jelly. Then Sherry asked; "How are you doing these days Monica?" "Not well I'm afraid." Monica said as she started looking very sad; "Recently my husband Don's bakery business went chapter 8 in bankruptcy court, and after he couldn't any longer afford to pay the bank loan on our house we lost that as well. Then one night a week after we were evicted from our home, Don went out and killed himself and left me a penniless widow. Right now for the past six months I've been homeless living in my 2007 Dodge Caravan." "I know what you mean about being homeless Monica." Sherry said; "A week from next Monday that bastard ex-husband of mine sold our house ninety days ago and soon I'll be homeless as well. Because I can't find an apartment that I could afford the rent on." "I'm sorry to hear that girls." My mother said with a serious tone in her voice. Then she got an idea on how to help both of her girlfriend's turn their lives around for the better while giving them both a place to live at the same time. My mother then told both Sherry and Monica about how I was going to help her get back into shape to have her amateur female body building career come back. Then my mother asked both of her two old high school girl friends if they'd both like to also start working out along side with her and get there own, once female muscular physiques back in shape as well...................."That sounds like a great idea Barbie. Count me in." Sherry said. "Yea Barbie." Monica agreed; "I even still have my old six hundred and fifty pound steel weight set and weight bench from when I was in high school in my storage unit downtown. With that plus Barbie's treadmill, rowing machine, and exercise bike that would be enough workout equipment to make a complete home gym for the three of us to get back in female muscular shape again like we were thirteen years ago back in high school." "I'm glad you gals are all on board about working out and training together again after all these years to get back into our old muscular female shape, but first I'd like to run it by my son Tyler, OK? After all ladies it was my son's idea from the beginning to get me back into shape to have an amateur female body building career come back." "OK Barbie." Both Sherry and Monica agreed. Then my mother walked down the store's aisle out of ear shot of both of her two girl friends while she called me on her cell phone. After my mother explained why her friend Sherry who was known as Steamroller Sherry in high school for being not only the captain of the girls wrestling team as well as being the female state high school wrestling champion four years straight from 1995 to 1999, as well as Menacing Monica being the number one Apple Gate High School female arm wrestling and power lifting champion from 1995 to 1999. I quickly agreed to let who I thought at the time to be two very physically fit, extremely strong and muscular women who would workout and train with my mother in our home gym. I figured that it would give my mother more of a competitive challenge as well as more determination to get in shape even faster, but little did know at that moment that my mother was describing them when they were both extremely physically fit, seventeen year old teenage girls. But thirteen years later both of these two women were now even more physically out of shape then my own mother was. But in time that was going to change for Sherry and Monica as well......................."Good news ladies." My mother said as she walked back down the aisle  towards her two old high school girl friends; "Tyler agreed to take the two of you on as well with the same diet and workout training program he has planned for me so we could all start working out and getting back in shape together. Tyler's exact words on the subject were, three muscular women are better then one." "That's great Barbie." Monica said. "Yea Barbie." Sherry happily agreed; "Now all the three of us need to agree on is which liquid high protein diet shake we all need to buy that will help all of us lose weight." "Let's buy this one ladies; "Slim Quick Pure Protein Diet Shakes." My mother said; "This one has the highest rating to help women seriously lose weight." Sherry and Monica agreed. After they left G.N.C. together and headed out of the mall towards their cars. My mother and Sherry both followed Monica in their cars to where her storage unit was located downtown. Then the three of them struggled like hell to load Monica's six hundred and fifty pound steel weight set and weight bench into the back of Monica's Dodge Caravan. After they got Monica's six hundred and fifty pound steel weight set and weight bench loaded in the back of her Dodge Caravan, both Sherry and Monica followed my mother in their own cars to our house....................An hour and a half later after my mother and her two ex-high school girl friends arrived at our house, I stood by the open garage door as I supervised my mother, Sherry, and Monica while I made the three of them unload the extremely heavy weight set and weight bench out of the back of Monica's Dodge Caravan and set it up as I directed the three women to do. After the extremely heavy weight set and weight bench was set up in our new home gym to my liking, I said with a very forcible tone in my voice like a Marine drill Sargent; "I'M DRILL SARGENT TYLER! AND FROM THIS MOMENT ON THAT'S HOW EACH ONE OF YOU WILL REFER TO ME WHEN ADDRESSING ME! WHEN I GIVE YOU AN ORDER TO DO SOMETHING, YOU LADIES WILL REPLY SIMPLY YES SIR DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" Unbeknown to me at that moment, but I had accidentally slightly hypnotized my mother, Sherry, and Monica who all had very weak female subconscious minds from being sexually alone from male companionship for so long, into not only thinking that they were really female marines cadets, but me, drill Sargent Tyler would become the man of their dreams as well. The three of them would magically fall back into this slightly hypnotic trance and do whenever I asked my mother, Sherry, and Monica to do when I used the very forcible tone in my voice like a Marine Drill Sargent, then the three of them would come out of their slightly hypnotic trance whenever I mentioned their names while I said them in my normal voice. Then I ordered my mother, Sherry, and Monica to march into our house and stand side by side in the middle of our living room. All three women said while they all saluted me; "YES SIR, DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" Then the three of them marched out of our garage's new home gym in single file one behind the other with Sherry in front and my mother bring up the rear right behind Monica towards our backdoor........................Once inside the living room as I kept my new very tough Marine drill Sargent attitude up in front of my mother, Sherry, and Monica, which I would find out later that no matter how abuse verbally tough I insulted them as well as how physically hard I'd make these three very out of shape, now fat cow women workout like female Marine cadets to get their old high school female muscular athletic bodies back into shape, all three of them found my new very tough Marine drill Sargent attitude a very big eroticism in their otherwise boring lonely female lives, and in time Sherry and Monica would fall as deeply in love with me, as my own mother. As I stood in front of my mother, Sherry, and Monica who were all standing side by side in the middle of our living room, I then ordered then to stand at attention as I said; "TEN-HUT! "YES SIR, DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" All three women said together as they now stood straight up and very erect to their full heights, with their shoulders proudly held back, as their breasts were sticking straight out while holding in their flabby stomachs at the same time, with their two feet planted firmly together on our carpeted living room floor. Then as I walked back and forth in front of them I said with my very tough Marine drill Sargent tone in my voice; "OK ladies we all know why the three of you are here tonight. That is UNLESS any of you aren't seriously WOMAN enough to be pushed WAY BEYOND each one of your OWN female physical LIMITS, to BECOME the BEST physically FIT woman YOU could ever hope of BEING. If that's so, then I advise ONE or ALL of you to LEAVE NOW! DO we UNDERSTAND each other YOU three FAT cows?" "YES SIR!" The three of them agreed as they again saluted me while I paused for a second for to let it sink into my mother's Sherry's, and Monica's three female minds that I was totally serious about getting the three of them back into shape, and neither of the three of these women ever moved out of or left their place in line; "As of right NOW just LOOKING at how PHYSICALLY OUT OF SHAPE you three SORRY looking female SPECIMENS are, just makes ME SICK by the sight of the THREE OF YOU!" "YES SIR!" My mother, Sherry, and Monica said as they saluted me again; "AND WE'VE ALL HERE TO BE PUSHED WAY BEYOND OUR OWN FEMALE PHYSICAL LIMITS SIR, SO WE COULD ALL BECOME THE BEST PHYSICALLY FIT WOMEN THAT WE COULD EVER POSSIBLY HOPE OF BECOMING SIR!".........................."Very good ladies now that all three of you are now interested in enlisting in the; "Apple Gate Female Body Building Marines, or the A.G.F.B.B.M. for short." Then as I picked up a book that I had laying on the coffee table I said again in my new very tough Marine drill Sargent voice; "AT EASE LADIES!" "YES SIR!" My mother, Sherry, and Monica replied together as they now relaxed while standing more at ease beside each other in line. I then went in front of my mother, then in front of Sherry, then in front of Monica, and as I stood in front of each woman I asked them to put their left hand on this book which was; "The Holy Bible." Then after I asked each woman to state their name, I asked them to repeat the following of what I said; "I Pledge," {State your name.} "That I will follow all the strict rules and regulations of the Apple Gate Female Body Building Club without having any complaints whatsoever, while I'm being pushed way beyond my own female physical limits to achieve in becoming the most physically fit woman, that I could ever hope of becoming, so help me god." Then just so neither my mother, or her two friends Sherry and Monica could come back later in the near future and deny ever being sworn into the A.G.F.B.B.M., I had my video camera recording each woman as they were being sworn in at the time. By now my mother, Sherry, and Monica were all sexually starting to get a little wet in their vaginas, and no matter how much I continued to verbally insult and pick on all three of them for being so fat and out of shape, all three of them were finding it even more erotically sexual by the moment
. After I had sworn all three women into the Apple Gate Female Body Building Marines it was now time to interview and inspect the troops to see what I had to work with, I again said in my commanding tone; "TEN-HUT STAND AT ATTENTION LADIES! "YES SIR! DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" My mother, Sherry, and Monica said out loud together as the three of them again stood very straight and erect to their full heights while they all held their shoulders proudly back, as their breasts were sticking straight out while holding in their flabby stomachs at the same time, with their two feet planted firmly together....................Leaving them for a couple of minutes standing at attention in our living room while I went to our bathroom where I quickly returned with our bathroom scale. Once I placed our bathroom scale on the living room's carpeted floor facing in front of my mother, Sherry, and Monica who were all still standing at attention side by side of each other while they were looking directly forward, I could now see a look of pure female fear in all three women's eyes as each one had thought to herself; "OH GOD! Drill Sargent Tyler is going to get extremely angry at me when he weighs me in and see how much I weigh!" As I was enjoying watching my mother, Sherry, and Monica trying to hide the look of pure female fear of a man knowing how much his woman really weighs in their eyes as they continued to stand at attention looking forward, I then decided that since Sherry was the shortest and most physically overweight and out of shape woman of the three of them, I'd start with her first...................."Private cadet Sherry step on the bathroom scale to be weighed in." I said in my forcible Marine Drill Sargent tone. "YES SIR! DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR! Sherry saluted me as she stepped out of line of formation towards the bathroom scale while she thought to herself; "OH GOD!" I hope I don't burst into tears this time in front of drill Sargent Tyler like I did last time when I weighed myself." "Then as Sherry stepped onto the bathroom scale while she continued to stand at attention and looking forward, she cringed in fear as the digital bathroom scale vibrated while it continued beeping every second at the same time underneath her two feet as the digital numbers quickly grew larger. Finally after the vibration and beeping stopped, as Sherry continued to look forward while she silently cringed in fear of what her current body weight now was, I then bent down and looked at the scale. "Private cadet Sherry do you know how much you weigh?" I asked her with forcible Marine drill Sargent tone in my voice. "NO SIR! DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" Sherry replied trying to sound very brave while hiding the fear in her voice, because she knew by the tone in my voice that I wasn't happy about her current weight. "Private Cadet Sherry, your current WEIGHT." I said in my forcible Marine drill Sargent tone while I punctuated certain words to really make Sherry feel bad about herself for being so over weight and out of shape; "Is TWO HUNDRED and SIXTY EIGHT pounds. NOW Private cadet Sherry, IS that SATISFACTORY for being IN the Apple Gate Female Body Building Marines? "NO SIR! DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR! IT'S NOT FOR BEING IN THE APPLE GATE FEMALE BODY BUILDING MARINES!" Sherry answered me now with a slight fear in her voice while she continued standing on the bathroom scale at attention while still looking forward.  Then what are you going to do about it private cadet Sherry?" "I WILL STICK VERY HARD TO STAY ON THE STRICT DIET AND MAJOR EXERCISE PROGRAM YOU'LL BE PUTTING ME ON DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SO I COULD TRULY BECOME THE MOST EXTREMELY PHYSICAL FIT ATHLETIC WOMAN I COULD EVER HOPE OF EVER BECOMING!" "Very good answer, by the way private cadet Sherry what was your fighting weight when you were captain of the girl's wrestling team in high school?" I asked her with the forcible Marine drill Sargent tone in my voice. "ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY POUNDS, DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" I then said again with my forcible Marine dill Sargent tone in my voice; "That means private cadet Sherry you'll need to lose one hundred and thirty eight pounds to regain your old fighting weight." "YES SIR, I WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO LOSE ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY EIGHT POUNDS FOR YOU DRILL SARGENT TYLER SIR!" Sherry replied as she continued to stand at attention on the bathroom scale while she saluted me. "Now private cadet Sherry." I said in my forcible Marine drill Sargent tone; "Step off the bathroom scale and show me how many military push ups you could do without stopping." "YES SIR! DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" Then Sherry stepped off the bathroom scale and threw herself face down on our carpeted living room floor, and slowly started struggling hard trying to do military push ups. After I watch her pitifully do ten push ups I said; "That's enough private cadet Sherry, NOW get back into formation with the others and stand at attention." "YES SIR! DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" Sherry replied as she stood up and went back into formation with my mother and Monica.........................After Sherry was back standing attention in formation next to Monica and my mother, I then moved over to Monica to see what she was really made of. Monica who was standing at attention in formation between Sherry on her left and my mother on her right was at least six inches taller in height then Sherry was and two inches shorter in height then my mother. Monica was wearing a short sleeve button down blouse that was pretty tight over the upper part of her very endowed, buxom, womanly body, while the lower part of her button down blouse was struggling as hard as it could to stay buttoned over her large, protruding, flabby fat pot belly. Even though Monica's entire very well endowed, buxom womanly figure evenly balanced her body weight extremely well, one could clearly see that there was a great deal that needed improvement, and she really needed to lose a good deal of weight before Monica could ever become again the once arm wrestling and power lifting high school champion she had once been almost fourteen years earlier. Monica's two large, fairly flabby, lack of any muscle tone, saddle bag female arms, that were connected to two fairly broad female shoulders, easily stretched out the two short sleeves of her blouse to their material max, and they didn't look the slightest bit intimidatingly strong and muscular whatsoever to me as I thought to myself; "I bet Monica still has enough strength in those two large, fairly flabby, lack of muscle tone, saddle bag female arms of hers to really squeeze a person hard while she gave them a good bear hug." Then I asked her with my forcible Marine drill Sargent tone in my voice; "Private cadet Monica. I hear that back in high school you were once the female arm wrestling and power lifting state champion." "YES SIR! DRILL SARGENT TYLER SIR! I WAS THE STATE FEMALE ARM WRESTLING AND POWER LIFTING CHAMPION FOUR YEARS STRAIGHT BETWEEN 1995 TO 1999 IN HIGH SCHOOL! ALSO IF I'M NOT SPEAKING OUT OF TURN DRILL SARGENT TYLER SIR, I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT EVEN THOUGH THESE TWO HUGE HAM HOCK SIZED ARMS OF MINE NO LONGER SHOW THE THICK MUSCULARITY OF THIRTY SIX INCHES OF RIPPED, ROCK, HARD FEMALE MUSCLE I ONCE HAD, BUT I'M STILL QUITE OTHERWISE FAIRLY STRONG SIR!" Monica replied while still standing at attention in formation between Sherry and my mother while she continued to stare forward.....................After I gave Monica the command to step out of formation and onto the scale bathroom to be weighed in, I said in my forcible Marine drill Sargent tone; "Private Cadet Monica flex one of those mighty ham hock arms of yours to see if you could impress me with whatever you still have in female muscularity." "YES SIR, DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" Monica replied then flexed her right huge, flabby ham hock arm while standing at attention and still looking forward on the bathroom scale. "WELL!" I said out loud as I felt Monica's right huge flabby ham hock sized arm while she tried to flex a bicep muscle as physically hard as she possibly could; "It doesn't feel too physically strong and muscular private cadet Monica, but under that large soft flabby bicep I could feel a slight bit of female muscle ready to be re-developed into a powerfully strong muscular set of bicep and triceps." "THANK YOU, DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" Monica replied as she finished flexing and put down her right huge, flabby ham hock sized arm.  After I finished weighing Monica in who was still standing at attention while looking forward I asked her; "Private cadet Monica what was your prime athletic weight back in high school when you were the state female arm wrestling and power lifting champion?" "MY PRIME ATHLETIC WEIGHT WAS ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE POUNDS OF ONE PERCENT FEMALE MUSCLE WITH ZERO PERCENT FAT. DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" Monica replied. "Well private cadet Monica." I said with my Marine drill Sargent tone in my voice; "Your fat ass currently weighs in at three hundred and two pounds of one hundred percent body fat with zero percent female muscle whatsoever. Private cadet Monica you've going to need to lose one hundred and thirty seven pounds of solid fat before you could seriously start working out again lifting weights to re-build up your once muscular female physique to impress me as the true state female arm wrestling and power lifting champion you once were almost fourteen years earlier. "YES SIR! I WILL LOSE THE ENTIRE ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN POUNDS OF SOLID FAT AS FAST AS I POSSIBLY COULD, SO I COULD SERIOUSLY START WORKING OUT LIFTING WEIGHTS TO RE-BUILD UP MY MUSCULAR POWERFULLY STRONG FEMALE PHYSIQUE, SO I COULD IMPRESS YOU WITH FEASTS OF FEMALE STRENGTH AS THE TRUE STATE FEMALE ARM WRESTLING AND POWER LIFTING CHAMPION I ONCE WAS ALMOST FOURTEEN YEARS AGO, DRILL SARGENT TYLER SIR! "Very good private cadet Monica." I said with my now true forcible Marine drill Sargent tone in my voice; "You have a very good attitude and I'm quite sure in time you'll go very far in the Apple Gate Female Body Building Marines." "YES SIR! THANK YOU SARGENT TYLER SIR!" Monica said as she saluted me while she continued standing at attention on the bathroom scale staring straight ahead. When my mother heard the great complement I had just given Monica, for the first time in her entire life she became extremely jealous that I might be attracted to another woman instead of her..................."OK private cadet Monica." I then said; "Step off the bathroom scale and march over to the heavy oak coffee table in front of the sofa and lift it up high over your head and continue bench pressing it over your head till I tell you to stop." "YES SIR! SARGENT TYLER SIR!" Monica replied while saluting me as she stepped off the bathroom scale and marched over to our heavy oak coffee table that must have weighed at least fifty five to sixty pounds. Then with her back towards me Monica squat down while bending her knees as her two hand reached under the heavy oak coffee table to get a good balanced grip underneath to pick it up. Then as Monica slowly let out a low grunting growl that slowly grew even louder while she slowly started to stand up while slowly lifting up the heavy oak coffee table at the same time. What I first thought was large rolls of flabby back fat underneath the back of Monica's pretty tight short sleeve button down blouse that she was wearing, was in reality flabby out of shaped back muscles that started to lazily wake up and slowly come to life. As Monica continued to slowly lift up the heavy oak coffee table till she could bench press it above her head, her flabby out of shape back muscles now seemed to have woke up from their thirteen year slumber, and was trying to flex their flabby selves as hard as they possibly could to help Monica's two large, fairly flabby saddle bag arms that stretched out the two short sleeves of her pretty tight short sleeve button down blouse. Now as I was watching Monica slowly bench pressing the heavy oak coffee table above her head I thought to myself; "Monica shows the most potential so far it seemed to be the only true female Goliath in my little threesome of thirty year old women, who all desperately wanted to regain their once teenage female athletic muscular independence from their now over weight and very out of shape thirty year old flabby female bodies." I continued to think that until I gave my mother, private cadet Barbie her quick physical fitness test. As Monica continued slowly bench pressing the heavy oak coffee table above her head as she loudly grunted out the count of the number of reps she did; "17, 18, 19, 20!" Once Monica benched pressed her twentieth rep with the heavy oak coffee table, I said with my forcible Marine drill Sargent tone; "Very good private cadet Monica. You may stop bench pressing the heavy oak coffee table above your head and replace it back to it's original spot in front of the sofa, then resume your place standing at attention in formation." "YES SIR! DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" Monica grunted loudly through her clinched teeth a second before she lowered the heavy oak coffee table down and replaced it back to it's original spot in front of the sofa. Then Monica resumed her place between Sherry and my mother and again in formation and stood at attention with her eyes facing forward. As soon as Monica was back standing at attention in formation, I then moved over to my mother who was third in the line formation standing at attention.................."Private cadet Barbie." I said in my forcible drill Sargent tone; "Just because you've my mother I don't want you to think that you've going to get any special privileges or favoritism from me because we are family. I will be working you just as hard, IF NOT harder then the other women, do we UNDERSTAND each other private cadet Barbie?" "YES SIR! I DON'T EXPECT ANY SPECIAL PRIVILEGES OR FAVORITISM FOR BEING RELATED TO YOU DRILL SARGENT TYLER SIR! I WILL WORKOUT AND DIET JUST AS HARD, IF NOT HARDER THEN THE OTHER TWO FEMALE PRIVATE CADETS IN THIS FEMALE PLATOON!" My mother replied as she continued standing at attention looking straight ahead in the line of formation. "Very good private cadet Barbie. I'm glad that we've in total agreement on that subject. Now step on the bathroom scale." "YES SIR! DRILL SARGENT TYLER SIR!" My mother said as she saluted me then marched out of the line of formation and stepped on the bathroom scale to be weighed. As my mother stood straight up and erect at attention to her full height of five foot nine inches tall on the bathroom scale, I was thinking about what her now sexy, well curved plump female body was going to look like after I had it totally stripped of one hundred percent of it's female flabby fat, and replaced with one hundred percent of huge, beefy, thick, ripped female muscle. My mother was hoping to get her old feather weight female body building figure back so she could have an amateur female body building career come and win a couple of local amateur female body building contests at the Y.W.C.A., but that wasn't good enough for me and I had other plans for her amateur female body building career come back as well. After winning a couple of local amateur female body building contests at the Y.W.C.A. to help perfect her flexing and posing routines during the next couple of years, after that I was planning to continue training her harder and harder till she could turn professional to enter and win the heavy weight female body building championship title at the Ms. Olympia female body building contest......................"Private cadet Barbie what was your prime weight when you entered and won the first place trophy in 1999 at the Apple Gate High School's Amateur Female Body Building Contest?" "ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY EIGHT POUNDS OF ONE HUNDRED PERCENT BODY MUSCLE WITH ZERO PERCENT BODY FAT, DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" My mother again said while still standing at attention on the bathroom scale as she continued looking forward. "Well private cadet Barbie." I said in my forcible Marine drill Sargent tone; "You've going to have to lose the sixty eight pounds you've now over weight with and at least another eighteen pounds besides that, to make sure we've completely stripped your entire female figure of one hundred percent body fat before we could rebuild you into the true female body builder you so want to re-become." "YES SIR, DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR! I WILL WORK EXTREMELY HARD AT IT AND I'LL DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO IN TEARING DOWN THE OLD OUT OF SHAPE ME, SO I COULD THEN REBUILD MYSELF INTO A TRUE FEMALE BODY BUILDER YOU'D EXPECT ME TO BECOME!" My mother replied as she saluted me while still standing at attention on the bathroom scale, then said; "DRILL SARGENT TYLER SIR! MAY I NOW SHOW YOU MY OWN PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND STAMINA SO YOU COULD SEE WHAT I'M REALLY MADE OF?" "You may volunteer private cadet Barbie," I agreed with my Marine drill Sargent tone in my voice; "And you have no more then ten minutes like private cadet Sherry and private cadet Monica had earlier, to impress me with what you've really made of."  And what my mother did next not only really impressed me but also out did everything that her two girl friends Sherry and Monica had done earlier.......................My mother then marched off the bathroom scale but instead of going to bench press the heavy oak coffee table like Monica did, she then quickly removed each of the lamps that were sitting on the two matching heavy oak end tables. Each one of the heavy oak end tables that sat on each side of our sofa must have weighed at least sixty pounds a piece. My mother then picked up one heavy oak end table in each one of her hands and started doing bicep curls with them at a very fast pace. After pumping out twenty five bicep curls with each arm, my mother then quickly put down the two heavy oak end tables and did cartwheels across our living room towards our closed front door, where she then jumped up and did twenty five pull up on the top of the door frame of our front door. Then after my mother finished doing twenty five pull ups on the front door frame, she jumped back down and did back flips across our living room till she was again standing at attention in formation next to Monica. "Very good private cadet Barbie." I said with my Marine drill Sargent tone in my voice; "I could see that you've going to go very far in your female platoon." "THANK YOU FOR SAYING SO, DRILL SARGENT TYLER, SIR!" My mother saluted me while she still stood at attention in the line of formation with Sherry and Monica.................Then I marched all three of my private female cadets across our living room and down the hallway to where I called the barracks, that were going to be where My mother, Sherry, and Monica was going to sleep for the night. End Of Part 2                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                               

Comments

Popular Posts