My Mother's Amateur Female Body Building Career Come Back!-3


{EARLIER THAT SAME EVENING!} While my mother was shopping at General Nutrition Center at the mall for the best high protein diet shake mix they sold and ran into her two old high school female body building girl friends Sherry and Monica at the same time, I had just finished setting up my mother's home gym in our two car detachable garage because she wanted to start her diet and exercise program early tomorrow morning. After I came back into our house and headed to my bedroom where I started burning a CD on my lap top computer that was going to re-program my mother's subconscious mind into having that same growing ego rush of female pride of again becoming an amateur female body builder that she once had when she was seventeen years old in high school. Then I went into my mother's master bedroom and after removing her television, the bedroom house phone, her lap top computer, and later when she got home from the mall I'd take her I-phone away from her as well, so my mother had no chance of sneaking behind my back and cheating on the very strict diet I was putting her on while she was in training for her amateur female body building career come back by ordering any outside take out delivery food. For even more added security just in case my mother found another way of getting the word out about ordering any outside take out delivery food to cheat on her diet with, I also nailed her two bedroom windows shut from the outside of the house and changed the door knob on her bedroom door so I could lock it with a key from outside in the hallway............Once the re-program CD was completed I intended to put a with a wireless headset on her head after she fell asleep that night. But as I was just finishing up the security adjustments I had made on her master bedroom my mother had called me on my I-phone while she was still at General Nutrition Center at the mall and asked me if her two old high school female body building friends Sherry and Monica could move into our house and join her in our little female body re-building program, and I quickly agreed. I then quickly ran back to my own bedroom while now having the erotic sexual muscle woman fantasy of not having one, but now three powerfully strong muscular women in my life. I then made a quick reprogramming adjustment on the CD for now not just one woman, but for three separate women subconscious minds into having the same growing ego rush of female pride of again becoming a female body builder. Unbeknown to me as I quickly made those re-program adjustments that later on tonight when I put a wireless headsets on my mother's, Sherry's, and Monica's heads after the three of them had fallen into a very deep sleep, mentally all three women's subconscious minds would age regress back to the fall of 1994 when my mother, Sherry, and Monica were all thirteen years old. That was when my mother, Sherry, and Monica all started working out lifting weights together to build up their then skinny little girl bodies together in the high school gym just to impress a new boy in their class who my mother, Sherry, and Monica all had a serious crush on at the time named Tyler Walters.....................Over the next five years Tyler Walters first dated Sherry, then Monica, and then my mother because he like powerfully strong muscular girls. One night right before the Apple Gate High School class of 1999 was going to graduate, Tyler Walters asked my mother if she'd like to come to a private party at his parents house. Little did my mother know that night back in 1999, but that little private party at Tyler Walters parent's house was just going to be him and her alone together. After getting drunk from drinking beer while feeling very horny at the same time from all the muscle pumps she did earlier that day while working out lifting weights in the high school gym, and Tyler Walters parents were away for the weekend my mother followed Tyler Walters up to his parents master bedroom, where they had hot wild sex and Tyler Walters shot a very large wade of cum three times that evening in my mother's young, tight seventeen year old vagina. Two months later after she had graduated from high school my mother was pregnant with me......................By tomorrow morning once my mother's, Sherry's, and Monica's three female minds age regress back to the fall of 1994, neither of the three women would remember me as Tyler Mattel, Barbara Mattel's son. They would now all remember me as Drill Sargent Tyler Walters the one boy in school that my mother, Sherry, and Monica all had a serious crush on, and all three women would fall head over heels in love with me at the same time....................After I had marched my mother, Sherry, and Monica into my mother's master bedroom I took a plastic grocery bag out of the back pocket of my jeans and took away all three women's cell phones. Then I took away and locked up in a fire proof steel box, my mother's, Sherry's, and Monica's purses with all their money, credit cards, with their cell phones. After I gave out their sleeping assignments, my mother would sleep on the left side of her queen sized bed, Monica would sleep on the right side of my mother's queen sized bed, and Sherry would sleep on the roll away bed that I had brought in earlier. I then told the three of them that they only had fifteen minutes before I came back to put lights out to get undressed for bed. Then I left my mother, Sherry, and Monica in private to change into their night gowns......................Fifteen minutes later I returned to my mother's master bedroom carrying a tray with three glasses of warm skim milk that I had slipped a powerful strong sleeping drug into each glass that I had just made with my chemistry set. After I passed out the three wireless head sets to my mother, Sherry, and Monica while telling them that the soft music coming out of them would help them all sleep very soundly, I then gave them each a glass of the warm skim milk to drink. Not a second after they all drank their glass of warm skim milk with the powerful strong sleeping drug in each glass, my mother, Sherry, and Monica all started yawning and then all three women dropped like dead flies into their assigned sleeping spots. Once I made sure that all three women were in a very deep sleep and out like a light, I then pushed a button on my wireless remote that started the reprogramming CD that now filtered out through the wireless head phones  and into my mother's, Sherry, and Monica's subconscious minds. Then I turned out the lights as I exited my mother's master bedroom, and after I closed the bedroom door behind me I then locked them in for the night.....................After my mother, Sherry, and Monica were sound asleep and tucked away for the night I then headed towards my own bedroom and opened up a folder in my lap top computer. After I first found those old seventeen year old female body building pictures of my mother in a box in the garage, and before this afternoon when my mother agreed to start working out to get back into her old amateur female body building shape just for me. I thought that I was going to have to trick my mother into becoming a muscular woman again by drinking a Super Female Muscle Growth Serum I had created on my lap top computer. This Super Female Muscle Growth Serum I had created on my lap top computer, would quickly melt fat away on the female body while replacing it ounce for ounce with female muscle. The original special female strength serum I had created was to work over a period of twelve weeks, the entire summer months so my mother would have time to adjust and get used to her newer more muscular female physique, but since not only my mother but her two old high school girl friends were also interested in getting their once muscular female athletic bodies back again. So with my chemistry set I quickly started mixing an even stronger, more powerfully version of my special female strength serum which I would call; "Super Female Muscle Growth Serum," or S.F.M.G.S. for short. Unbeknown to me at that moment when I finished making the first batch of S.F.M.G.S. not only had I created the most extremely powerfully strong female muscular growth serum in history to lose weight with, but another major effect of this serum would give my mother, Sherry, and Monica all very powerfully strong sexual libidos as well!..................As I continued making  batch after batch of S.F.M.G.S. I was also burning four different phases of the most physically hard workout program ever designed. Phase One was an extremely high impact aerobics workout with light weight training so my mother, Sherry, and Monica could quickly lose all the extra body weight they needed to lose before I could put them on a complete heavy overhaul weight lifting body building program. Phase Two through Phase Four was three stages of the most extremely physically intense, rigorous weight lifting program ever designed by any one ever in the physical fitness industry.......................At 05:00 hours the next morning the loud bugle sound blowing of reveille sounded throughout the wireless head sets that my mother, Sherry, and Monica were wearing and they all quickly woke up, made their beds and got dressed in the three gray sweat outfit I had left hanging up for them. At 05:30 hours I unlocked the door and entered my mother's master bedroom carrying a tray with three eight ounce strawberry blended high protein diet shakes with a powerful dosage of; The Super Female Muscle Growth Serum blended inside as I found my mother, Sherry, and Monica standing at attention in the line of formation waiting for me with their wireless head phones still on their heads. I said; "Good morning ladies breakfast is served." "It's about time drill Sargent Tyler." Sherry said as she rubbed her large fat, flabby protruding pot belly with her two hands; "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse." "Each one of you ladies drink one of these special high protein diet shakes and you'll all forget that you've even on a diet altogether. As soon as my mother, Sherry, and Monica all drank down their high protein strawberry diet shakes with a powerful dosage of S.F.M.G.S. blended inside, all three of their over weight, out of shape female bodies started to vibrate extremely violently with pure unbelievable human energy. Then as I pushed a button on the wireless remote in the pocket of my jeans that sent the directions of their Phase One extremely high impact aerobics workout with light weight training through their three sets of wireless headsets, my mother, Sherry, and Monica all ran out of the master bedroom like three hypnotic mechanical female robots as they all started to follow the Phase One extremely high impact aerobics workout with light weight training computer program off the CD. Then three of them ran down the hallway and throughout the house till they all exited out of our kitchen's back door..............................Once outside in single file order my mother taking the lead, Monica in the middle following close behind her, and Sherry taking up the rear all ran across our backyard then down the path into the woods, then around the lake, and back into our backyard eight times. One time around was a quarter of a mile, and my mother, Sherry, and Monica ran two miles straight without stopping even once. After my mother, Sherry, and Monica finished running their two miles they all then stood single file in formation one next to the each other in our backyard as three mechanical female robots, while still following the Phase One extremely high impact aerobics workout with light weight training program as they all started doing jumping jacks, military push ups, and sit ups together at the same time. As I continued watching my mother, Sherry, and Monica going through these three sets of exercises outside in our back yard I thought to myself; "It's a good thing that we live on four acres of land in a wooded area and that our nearest neighbors live over a mile away so no one could see what's going on in our backyard right now. Otherwise the three of them would look very ridiculous working out hard right now in our backyard like they were in a female Marine boot camp.".........................Then after my mother, Sherry, and Monica completed fifty jumping jacks, fifty military push ups, and fifty sit ups each in less the ten minutes straight without even breathing heavy or breaking out in a sweat, as the three of them continued following the Phase One extremely high aerobics workout with light training they then all marched into and entered our detachable garage by the side door where our new home gym was housed. After they entered the home gym and start working out in like three hypnotic mechanical robots, I then quickly turned up the thermostat to one hundred degrees to help my mother, Sherry, and Monica all sweat very heavily while they all worked out to help them lose the extra weight they needed to lose even faster. Once inside our new home gym my mother, Sherry, and Monica all refueled up on another strawberry blended high protein diet shake with another powerful dosage blended in of my; Super Female Muscle Growth Serum each. Last night I had stocked our old refrigerator in the garage with a large supply of strawberry blended high protein diet shakes with another powerfully strong dosage of my Super Female Muscle Growth Serum in each shake, so my mother, Sherry, and Monica could all automatically refuel up every couple of hours during their daily workout sessions without even leaving our home gym in the garage....................After the three of them finished refueling up with their second diet shake of the day my mother started running on the treadmill, while Sherry started riding the exercise bike, and Monica started working out on the rowing machine. It not only amazed me that the Phase One extremely high impact aerobics workout with light weight training that I had quickly designed last night on my computer, had my mother, Sherry, and Monica all working out independently of each other like three hypnotic mechanical female robots and each time they heard the bell of a kitchen timer go off in each one of their wireless ear phones, each woman would then rotate and change places to use another exercise machine, and with every third rotation my mother, Sherry, and Monica did during their daily workout sessions one would automatically start take turns and do a light weight training workout with two, ten pound dumbbells, while the other two women were either still using the treadmill, the exercise bike, or the rowing machine....................Then as lunch time approached at 12:00 hours all three women automatically stopped working out at the same time and again headed to the old refrigerator in our garage. After the three of them found the three large, dark green spinach salads with another very powerful dosage of Super Female Muscle Growth Serum that I had put on each spinach salad like salad dressing, My mother, Sherry, and Monica then took a fifteen minute break and silently without even noticing the other woman was there at all, sat quietly like three hypnotic mechanical female robots eating their salads while drinking another one of their diet shakes at the same time. Once I applied the Super Female Muscle Growth Serum on each spinach salad like it was salad dressing, each one of the dark green leaves in every one of the spinach salads would quickly absorb the S.F.M.G.S., which would greatly increase the potential iron vitamin content by over fifty percent in each spinach salad my mother, Sherry, and Monica ate. Then at 12:15 hours when the kitchen timer bell again rang through their wireless headsets each woman got up and the three of them all started to continued following the Phase One extremely high impact aerobics workout with light weight training straight to 18:30 hours, with only three more quick breaks to refuel up on a strawberry blended high protein diet shake with another powerful dosage of Super Female Muscle Growth Serum blended inside........................At 18:30 hours after the alarm that signaled them that their daily workout program was finished for the day went off through their wireless headsets, my mother, Sherry, and Monica then would all stop working out at the same time and line up again in single file, my mother first, then Monica second, and Sherry in the back. Then while they were still in their hypnotic mechanical female robotic states, I'd march my now three extremely sweaty, tired muscle women in training back into the house where after personally stripping each one of them naked out of their extremely sweaty workout clothes and panties, I'd then take each one of them, one at a time into the shower and heavily lather them down in the hot shower, while I inspected each one of their female physiques to see  how much thinner they had gotten that day after their daily workouts. Then once a week on Sunday nights I'd weigh my mother, Sherry, and Monica on our bathroom scale after each one's of their showers to see how much weight they lost that week, then I would shave under each woman's two armpits and two legs to keep them all clean and smooth....................By 19:45 hours after they were all dressed in their night gowns, I would then give the three of them another glass of warm skin milk with a powerful sleeping drug in each glass, and by 20:00 hours my mother, Sherry, and Monica were all sound asleep in their designated sleeping arrangements in the master bedroom for the next nine hours straight of uninterrupted sleep time. Once my mother, Sherry, and Monica were all down for the night, I would then use our washer and dryer to wash each one's sweat outfit so it would be fresh and clean for their next days workout. This daily workout schedule would continue to go on every day for my mother, Sherry, and Monica from their first workout on the Saturday of the weekend going into spring vacation during the month of April in the year of 2012, seven days a week for the next several weeks straight, till the Friday night going into Memorial Day weekend of the month of May in the year of 2012.......................At the end of the first week of their Phase One extremely high impact aerobics workout with light weight training, I was now very comfortable with being able to leave them all alone during the day when I went back to school, as my mother Sherry, and Monica all worked out in their hypnotic mechanical female robotic states in the one hundred degree heated garage by themselves. A week later on the following Monday morning after my mother, Sherry, and Monica ran their two miles and did their daily jumping jacks, military push ups, and sit ups outside in our backyard, I had then quickly marched the three of them into our two car detachable garage to continue following the Phase One extremely high impact aerobics workout with light weight training and after I turned up the heat in the garage to one hundred degrees, I just had enough time to close and padlock all the garage doors from the out side before I had to catch the school bus. At this point I had no choice I had to go back to school and would be away from the house for at least eight hours a day, five days a week. So the night before school started again for me, I took a couple of rolls of tin foil and covered all the garage windows from the inside with the shinny side out so no one could see what was going on inside our two car detachable garage when I wasn't there.................I know this must make me sound very paranoid but I thought to myself; "What if someone decided to visit my mother when I was away during the day at school? What would they think when they happen to hear the low swishing sound of the exercise bike or rowing machine, and the slight tapping sound of someone running on the treadmill coming from inside our closed padlocked garage doors? Then after they noticed all the garage windows were covered with tin foil as they knocked friendly on one of the padlocked garage doors and after no one answered, because my mother, Sherry, and Monica were all to busy inside our two car detachable garage under their own hypnotic mechanical female robotic trance working out. Would they then call the police and fire department to rescue who ever they thought was inside being held captive?" This same paranoid thought stayed in the back of my mind every day as I got on the school bus in the morning, all through my school day. But when I got off the school bus every day in front of my house and safely inspected that my mother, Sherry, and Monica were still in their hypnotic mechanical female robotic trances quietly working out in our garage I was very happy to see that my three muscle gals in the making hadn't been disturbed at all.......................Then by Friday evening of Memorial day weekend as I weighed in and inspected my mother's, Sherry's, and Monica's now even more trimmer female physiques after their nightly showers I was very impressed at how quickly the three of them lose all the extra weight they needed to lose in only seven weeks straight. Even though my mother's, Sherry's, and Monica's trimmer female physiques were all now very tightly well toned to perfection without any lose flab jiggling anywhere on their entire thinner female bodies, the three of them were still along ways away from re-becoming the three muscular women they were in high school. I also noticed that my mother's, Sherry's, and Monica's already creamy white skin had an even more glowing youthful look to it now then it had several weeks earlier, and my mother, Sherry, and Monica all looked about five years younger now then their accrual ages of thirty years old.................The Super Female Growth Serum that I had already created with my chemistry set was powerful enough to strip off all the extra body weight that my mother, Sherry, and Monica needed to lose which now gave all the three of them a very well toned, tight female chassis to now build up into three powerfully strong muscular women. But before I could start them on Phase Two which was step one of the most extremely physically intense, rigorous weightlifting program to rebuild my mother, Sherry, and Monica into the three powerfully strong muscular women I wanted them to now become, I first had to figure away to increase the potent strength of the Super Female Muscle Growth Serum I had already created. Then I thought about my friend Jerome De Vane who lived two miles away. A year ago last March Jerome had gotten into working out lifting weights to build up his once scrawny weak ninety eight pound, dark ebony black teenage male body after his mother bought him a weight set for his birthday. By the start of the new school year last September, Jerome came back to school all largely ripped and muscular, which turned the heads of every girl in our class. After I put my mother, Sherry, and Monica down at 20:00 hours that night, I then rode my bicycle to Jerome's house so I could ask him what body building supplements he was using to get so big in muscularity in just only seven months straight. I was hoping Jerome could tell me about some new vitamin pill or special high protein bulk up shake mix that could help me increase the potency of my Super Female Muscle Growth Serum, to help build up my mother, Sherry, and Monica even faster into the three huge, powerfully strong, muscular women I truly wanted them to become. End Of Part 3                                                                                                                                                                                               

Comments

Popular Posts