The Nightmare Of Being Married To A Female Muscle Goddess!-4

For the next three months straight Lisa was locked in a privately heated one woman gym cell at the women's only weight lifting boot camp, sweating like a pig while she worked out feverishly riding an exercise bike, a treadmill, a rowing machine, and lifting weights to lose the remaining 19% of body fat she had to complete her final transformation because, "THE BODY DEMANDED IT!" No matter how exhausted Lisa would get every day from her very rigorously exhausting workouts in this steam bath heated one woman gym cell, the spirit who spoke within her who Lisa considered the voice of the body, would scream at her and tell Lisa to speed up and workout even harder! Lisa reply to the spirit who spoke within her was; "YES MY GORGEOUS MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE, I WILL WORKOUT EVEN HARDER THEN BEFORE, BECAUSE YOU NEED THE ATTENTION AND APPRECIATION!" All the other women at the women's only weight lifting boot camp, who have heard Lisa's reply to the spirit who spoke within her on a daily bases, thought Lisa was crazy!.............Late in November the day before Thanksgiving, I received a strange call on my cell phone from my wife. When my cell phone rang with the special tone I had set up when Lisa called me from her cell phone, I answered right away; "Hello honey I've really been missing you these past three months, how did everything go at that all women's weight lifting boot camp?" "Great Jim." My wife replied; "I've been working out like a slave for the body, but I've lost the remaining 19% of body fat as the body requested me to and I'm ready to come home." "That's great Lisa. Are you coming home tonight or tomorrow morning?" I inquired. "Tomorrow morning Jim." Lisa replied; "But I want you to see me before Cindy does. Remember that little bed and breakfast place we stayed at a year ago last May?" "Yes, what about it honey?" I asked. "Well Jim I booked us a room there for this weekend." Lisa paused. Then talking in a slightly deeper tone my wife said; "So I can show you the proper way to give me all the attention and the appreciation I so badly desire Jim, which would make your wife very happy!" "Excuse me?" I asked. "Oh Jim." My wife said in her normal voice; "The body and I have become kindled spirits and both agree on everything together." Then in her slightly deeper tone Lisa said; "That means Jim that as long as I'm happy Lisa's happy. If I'm unhappy and I don't feel enough attention and appreciation coming from you, then I will have to find someone else who is man or woman enough to please me." "Jim please do what the body asks of you." Lisa now said in her normal voice; "Because it is in total control of us. See you tomorrow at 10am at that bed and breakfast, bye." Then my wife hung up. After we ended our call, I started wondering if Lisa had developed schizophrenia from being under so much emotional pressure from working out lifting weights to build up her body. Why was she talking like her body was a separate person, and even gave her body it's own voice?.............The next day after I dropped our daughter Cindy off at my in-law's house to celebrate Thanksgiving with her grandparents, I then drove two hours to meet my wife at the bed and breakfast. I got to our little lover's hideaway at 9:55am five minutes earlier than our meeting time. As I pulled my F-150 Ford pickup truck into a parking space, my wife's blue Toyota pulled up and parked right next to me. As my wife got out of her car I noticed that she was wearing dark sunglasses and a loose fitting flower print jacket that billowed around her. As my wife was walking towards me carrying her luggage, I also noticed that Lisa's face was thinner and her cheek bones were more prominent. "Lisa must have really been dieting and working out hard to lose that last 19% of body fat." I thought to myself; "And I bet she really looks smoking hot now!"...........My wife's face light up as she saw me and dropped her luggage as we ran across the parking lot to give each other a hug and a romantic kiss. After the romantic kiss, my wife pulled back and said; "Boy Jim, I really missed you these past 90 days. I've been dreaming about this day for the past 90 days straight!" Then we embraced again and kissed. Lisa then put her hand on my chest to stop me from going any farther like I wanted to in the parking lot. "You've lost weight honey." I said. And Lisa replied; "YEP! I lost another 20 pounds and the 19% of body fat, now darling your muscular goddess wife is 100% of solid muscle with 0% of body fat." Then my wife said in that strange slightly deeper voice of hers, which Lisa didn't realize she was doing, which I'd come to realize was the voice of the body; "Now Jim it's time for you to see and show me the attention I so badly deserve, not to mention the appreciation of how hard I made your wife workout lifting weights to develop me." Then either Lisa or the body took me by my hand and led me to our room..............As we entered our room I was very nervous and excited at the same time wanting to make this reunion perfect in every way, while I hung the; "DO NOT DISTURB!" sign outside our room's door. After I closed and locked our room's door, my wife looked approvingly around the room as she took off and tossed her jacket on the bed. Then as she placed her luggage near the bathroom door, my wife said with approval in her voice; "This room is better then the one we had here last time." Then as Lisa noticed the ice bucket with a bottle of champagne inside of it chilling, she turned to me with love and desire in her eyes; "Oh Jim my love. You have planned the perfect romantic evening with your muscular goddess wife." Then in her slightly deeper voice which I considered the voice of the body, Lisa said; "Now we may begin and you better show me all the attention and appreciation I demand Jim! It's just you, Lisa, and me the body!"............Then my wife took off her tight, red silk long sleeved button down blouse, revealing her upper muscular female physique, that was chiseled into muscular bricks and mounds, hugely gigantic muscles unlike anything I've ever seen before on a woman! My wife then took off the tight French cut jeans she had been wearing and displayed two thickly muscular legs that was just as fantastic! Every muscular strand stood clearly defined, and Lisa's thick blue pencil sized veins along her thick muscular forearms crawled into complex patterns. I was just too stunned to speak, at this gorgeous muscular goddess that my wife had transformed into!..........."You see Jim!" Lisa said in the now slightly deeper voice of the body; "I had your wife diet and starve herself to lose everything I didn't need! Over the years Lisa had forgotten the look and the feel of me, not to mention how powerfully strong I can become!" Then the voice of the body commanded me "COME HERE NOW JIM, COME AND SHOW ME THE ATTENTION I SO DESIRE, AND WORSHIP MY BIG STRONG MUSCLES! TO SHOW YOUR WIFE LISA HOW MUCH YOU'VE APPRECIATED ALL THE LONG HOURS AND HARD WORK SHE HAD PUT IN TO TURN HERSELF INTO A FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS!"..............My wife then went into a slow posing routine as she started tensing her muscular bowling ball sized shoulders, with a twisting emphasis on her incredible thickly muscular triceps and biceps, while doing an awesome side pose that turned into an even more awesome muscular abdominal display. As my wife continued her posing routine, she moved down to her thickly muscular legs, tensing first one massively muscular thigh, while turning slowly and flexing the other. Then Lisa's posing routine flowed smoothly into a complete turn so she was facing away from me and highlighted her diamond shaped muscular calves muscles, while stepping up on one leg and then the other, as she bounced them into a huge tight form. My wife then started rolling her thickly muscular bowling ball shoulders to put into motion a thickly muscular back that was ripped with thick muscle while it pulsated in a dozen different directions. Lisa increased the rolling until she was seriously rolling her thick muscular arms in large circles. Finally when my wife's thickly muscular arms reached the top of their arc, she went into such an awesome double bicep pose and I stared in total astonishment at my wife's high peaked mounds of steely muscles. Then Lisa said in her slightly deeper voice, the voice that had now becomes the body's voice; "Here it is Jim, here is the body you so badly wanted your wife to have. Isn't it beautiful? Isn't it fucking magnificent? It's just the way you wanted it to be Jim, hard as a rock with solid muscle and stripped of everything that doesn't give it strength and form. NOW FEEL AND WORSHIP THE BODY JIM!".............It was everything except the body I had expected. Some how without getting taller and without becoming noticeably wider, my wife had transformed herself into the most incredible female muscular goddess I could have ever imagined, a muscular female figure that seemed larger then life! As I touched my wife's now thickly muscular body as to assure myself this muscular female physique standing naked before me was really hers, and wasn't a figment of my own imagination. As Lisa continued to hold her pose as rigid as a statue, I touched her thickly muscular right arm and then her thickly muscular back. My wife thickly muscular body felt like it was made out of solid stone............Lisa then relaxed her pose as she turned and warmly smiled at me. I could still easily recognize my wife's lovely face, even though it was now more muscular sculpted in a more Bohemian sort of way, as she said in her own voice; "I'm glad you like what you see Jim, because we both did this all for you my darling husband!" Then Lisa pulled me closer to her and kissed me very passionately. End Of Part 4                                     

Comments

Popular Posts