The Nightmare Of Being Married To A Female Muscle Goddess!-8

From the beginning our daughter Cindy had become her mother's confident as well as her mother's workout buddy in the months since my wife had spent building up her muscular physique and stripping it of anything that hinted of feminine softness. But since that night with Cindy's friend Mandy, Lisa allowed no one but our daughter in the inner sanctum of their basement home gym. As my wife continued to encouraged our daughter to workout lifting weights even harder to get even more muscular, Lisa soon grew impatient because Cindy wasn't developing as fast as her mother was, no matter how hard Lisa pushed her. Even though Lisa pushed our daughter to the point that she could barely walk after her weight lifting works, Cindy still idolized and worshipped her mother's muscular physique and vowed to get as big and strong as her mother, no matter what it took to do so. Cindy continued to play the roll of acolyte to her mother's body as well, which wasn't normal for a young teenage girl starting to grow into her own young womanhood. Cindy and Lisa developed a routine where our daughter caressed and massaged her mother's growing muscular physique after their daily basement weight lifting workouts. Lisa and Cindy would both be totally naked, as Lisa would sprawl flat on our daughter's bed in Cindy's bedroom with the door locked, while Cindy would caress, stroke and knead the amazingly tight ropes of her mother's thickly engorged muscles. As our daughter was doing this for her mother, she would tell Lisa about how her day at school was. As long my wife's {THE BODY} was receiving attention from our daughter's hands, both my wife and {THE BODY} were content to lay there quietly and listen while commenting with advise and sympathy..............I didn't know which one of them I was more jealous of. Our daughter had that time to intimate conversation with her mother, while I had to compete with a steady monologue about exercising with weights, the current state in female body building competitions, when I wasn't being pulled down into exhausting and sometimes very painful muscle lust sex and love making. My wife had the devotion and respect of our daughter, for the incredible muscular physiques both Lisa and Cindy were developing, as I sat on the side lines watching my wife and daughter recreating themselves..........After a few months our daughter Cindy had become busier with her own friends with activities after school. When I was home to offer my muscular female goddess wife my services, I eagerly accepted the the job of being Lisa's masseur, but I had a harder time keeping focused on daily events and family matters of my own activities that I used to share with my wife. Instead I would be overcome by either the amazement of my wife's thickly engorged muscular body, or overcome by female muscle lust, or overcome by shock that never diminished when I compared Lisa's thickly engorged muscular body with any other woman's I had ever seen, or felt for that matter! My own forearms and hands would ache after a massage session of working on my wife's thickly dense, engorged muscular flesh. I sometimes wondered to myself, if it would be easier to massage the fully inflated tires on my car, while I marveled at the fact that my own daughter had been able to keep this up, massaging her mother's thickly engorged muscular body as long as she did!............In September one year after my wife started lifting weights and body building, Lisa entered a regional female body building contest in the heavy weight division. I expected my wife to dominate the contest in her weight division with her thickly dense, engorged muscular female physique, because Lisa's muscularity simply put to shame every other muscular woman I saw on the Internet who entered one of these competitions. My wife finished in fourth place out of six other heavy weight female body builders. My wife was far more thickly, engorged with muscle then the other female contestants were, and that had earned Lisa a lot of applause from the audience. However, my wife's posing routine wasn't as imaginative as the other female contestants were, who played to the audience with more exciting posing routines. My wife simply presented {THE BODY} for admiration. Lisa did no flirtations and no rhythms from pose to pose making her look very unbalanced while she stumbled through her posing routine, which really just showed my wife's unbelievable size and muscular girth development while she stood flexing on stage. My wife would have lost points for that alone, I was told by a woman who happened to be sitting next to me in the audience, because Lisa's muscularity was to much for a woman then the judging panel wanted to see. Being too thickly, engorged muscular graded against my wife as well............My wife lost fifteen to twenty pounds preparing for that female body building contest primarily due to dehydration. {THE BODY} you see was always in peak condition because that was the way {THE BODY} wanted it to be! My wife's weight plateaued between 190 to 195 pounds of 100% solid muscle with 0% body fat. Being that muscle weighed more then fat did, my wife weighed thirty pounds more then I did and I was six inches taller then Lisa was. My wife's strength naturally put me to shame, and Lisa with the insistence of {THE BODY} was always seeking ways to demonstrate it! Not to embarrass me, just comparisons with me or anyone else were irrelevant as far as my wife was concerned. {THE BODY} just needed to prove how it could dominate anyone or anything with it's super strength, while it proved what a miraculous, thickly, engorged muscular being it was! Then it all changed one April morning when my wife and I got a phone call from the principle at our daughter Cindy's high school, asking us both to come in and meet with her about a problem the school had with Cindy............Lisa went with me reluctantly because {THE BODY} was taken away from lifting weights and exercising. As we sat in the principle's office, Mrs Ellis the principle told us about the changes that she and the rest of Cindy's teachers noticed in our daughter's habits and performance at school. My wife seemed to be only half listening to the principle, as Lisa was feeling up and down her forearms as she tensed and relaxed them. My wife then hooked her elbows on the chair's armrests, while she tried to spread her own arms to see how much strength it would take to rip the chair apart. Lisa then rolled up the long sleeves of the warm up jacket she'd been wearing all the way up to her hugely, thick, engorged muscular biceps, and started studying her thick blue pencil sized veins that crisscrossed along her powerful strong muscular arms. My wife's hugely, thick, engorged muscular arms being displayed like this with her long sleeves tight above her bulging biceps, even I who had already studied every muscular inch of my wife's incredible muscular body, was stunned at how thickly muscular and powerful Lisa's arms looked! I felt like I was sitting next to Popeye The Sailor Man! Mrs Ellis the principle paused in mid sentence to stare at my wife's hugely, thick, engorged muscular arms, and swallowed hard before she continued talking, while her eyes were straying back and forth a couple of times, to watch as my wife rubbed and stroked her bulging muscles, while Lisa flexed her massive guns to make her steel cables of thickly engorged muscles twist and crawl underneath her creamy white skin.............Finally Mrs Ellis went on about her concerns for our daughter Cindy. My wife just sat back in her chair and lifted the white T-shirt she's been wearing, so she could run her fingers over her tensed, muscular washboard stomach, then Lisa felt the Cesarean scar. Feeling the scar seemed to anchor my wife again into motherhood, as Lisa continued feeling the scar she asked a couple of clarifying questions and studied Mrs Ellis's response. "So Mrs Ellis." My wife said very straight forward while holding back her temper; "You think that our daughter Cindy is using steroids? Cindy workouts out with me every afternoon after school and believe me Mrs Ellis, Cindy built up her own muscular physique just as naturally as I have. Besides, where would our daughter get such a drug?"............That caught me completely by surprise what my wife had just said, and it startled Mrs Ellis as well! "No Mrs Balintine." Mrs Ellis said; "There could easily be another explanation." Then Mrs. Ellis quickly shut our daughter Cindy's school file folder which she had been consulting from, and looked to me for support as my wife sat forward and gripped the edge of Mrs Ellis's desk. "I certainly have no proof Mrs Balintine." Mrs Ellis said nervously to my wife, as Lisa continued to grab the front of her desk even harder now; "That any steroid usage is going on between the girls in school." Then Mrs Ellis said with an even more nervous tone in her voice, trying very hard not to piss off my hugely, thick, engorged muscular wife; "But I think some of the older high school boys are using steroids, and they have tried introducing them to the girls as well." "Then Mrs Ellis, tell me who these boys are and I'll straighten them out about using steroids!" Lisa said with steel in her voice as her temper started to flare, while my wife's face snarled as a thick blue pencil vein pulsated in the middle of her forehead, thinking our daughter was being introduced to steroids. Then after taking a deep breath to calm down, my wife said; "Mrs Ellis school is over for the day. Is there a place where the students could go and lift weights?.............."Well the school gym is open till 6pm. We let some of the older students use the facilities during football and wrestling season, so their teams can train on their own equipment without being disturbed, and lately a lot of the girls as well have been going after school to the gym." Then after my wife inquired where the school gym was located Lisa stood up and left Mrs Ellis's office, and walked down the hall towards the school gym. Then after I apologised for the abrupt way my wife ended our meeting, I walked as fast as I could to catch up with my wife, but I didn't catch up with Lisa till she forcibly pushed open the doors and entered the gym!  End Of Part 8
                            

Comments

Popular Posts