The Nightmare Of Being Married To A Feamle Muscle Goddess!-The Final Chapter!

As my wife stood there with her hands resting on her thickly muscular hips, Lisa looked across the gym floor and saw a few kids gathered around the barbells and other weight lifting equipment. Our daughter Cindy was the only girl in the group and looked a lot younger then the older boys she had surrounding her. Lisa didn't hesitate for a moment as she hopped up on the supports of a weight bench where a very muscular boy was bench pressing what looked like a couple hundred pounds of steel weights. My wife grabbed the bar when he lowered it to his chest, and Lisa began pressing down hard, as she commanded; "Tell me who's selling steroids to my daughter and all the other kids in school, or I'll crush you like a bug!" The boy instantly began struggling against the pressure but my wife held him pinned in place..........Everyone else in the school gym including our daughter Cindy, stood shocked for a couple of moments, as they all absorbed the scene of Lisa pinning the boy down on the weight bench. Some of the other kids recognized Lisa as Cindy's mother, although I don't think many of them had seen my wife since she had started lifting weights and body building. Our daughter Cindy was the first one to break the nervous silence that had fallen in the school gym. "MOTHER!" Cindy yelled; "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PLEASE STOP THAT BEFORE YOU KILL HIM!" Then a couple of thickly muscular boys started reaching for my wife while two more thickly muscular boys tried lifting the weight bar against my hugely, thick muscular wife's pressing force of strength!............Then in an instant my wife reversed her tactics. While she still stood over the kid that was pinned down on the weight bench who was half choking now, Lisa suddenly bent her thickly, engorged muscular legs and snatched the weight bar up and out of the boy's hands! My wife lifted the weight bar up to her own chest, and just stood with it held there in perfect control, as she said; "If anyone touches me, I'll drop this barbell on him! ALL OF YOU STEP AWAY, NOW!" Then after my wife got control of her temper, she said in a very firm tone; "Now someone answer me, who has been selling steroids to my daughter Cindy and all the other school kids here?"............."Steroids are a great way to get big and muscular." A big blond muscular boy said; "And look at you ma'am, You can't tell us that a woman who's so freakishly huge and muscular like you that can lift that much weight, isn't using the juice as well." "YEA!" Another muscular young girl our daughter's age said; "Cindy told us how you had started lifting weights with a compulsive obsession for body building for both you and your daughter. What's wrong with using steroids, after all ma'am we just want to be big, strong, and muscular like you."............If three muscular boys hadn't jumped to catch the heavy barbell, my wife would have dropped it across the neck of her victim laying on the weight bench. Lisa basically just let the heavy barbell go as she sprang at the boy who had accused her of using steroids. As my wife leaped at the boy like a tiger jumping at it's prey, Lisa screamed; "I NEVER USED STEROIDS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! Then my wife grabbed the boy by his T-shirt who accused her of using steroids and as Lisa drove him backwards hissed in his face; "NEVER would I cheat the body, or would I deny it a chance to claim it's full glory! NEVER would I EVER take a short cut or risk my health to build my body!"...........My wife's sudden charge surprised the boy so it looked like she had driven him backwards easily. Then the boy started pushing my wife back, but I couldn't see that his resistance made any difference at all! My wife continued driving the boy backwards until he crashed into the brick wall. Letting go with her right hand, Lisa punched her right fist into the boy's stomach and he folded up at my wife's feet. Then my wife turned to face everyone else in the gym as she said; "I will ask you all one more time! Who is selling steroids here in the school gym?" Holding his hands on his stomach while the boy was still doubled over by my wife's feet, while his head was still level with Lisa's chest. This boy must have weighed 250 pounds easily of solid muscle, but my hugely, thick, engorged muscular wife stood triumphantly over him, while she held him in place with her left hand still gripping his T-shirt, while Lisa cocked her right fist ready to hammer him again!...........Our daughter Cindy ran over to me and begged me to take her mother away and make her stop. Then the teenage boy who my strong muscular wife was still holding in place said; "Ma'am, I'm not admitting to anything, but what if I was selling steroids to the kids at the gym? What are you going to do about it?" If the teenage boy at my wife's feet was largely muscular, the one stepping forward to help his friend was even more enormously muscular! Not taller then his friend, but broader across the shoulders then any kid that I had ever met in high school, thicker and more muscular around the neck and a lot bigger in the arms! This second boy would have made two full backs from my high school days! My wife turned away from her conquest to face her new challenge............Staring coldly at her new would be attacker, my wife took off her warm up jacket and exposing such a hugely, thick, engorged muscular upper body, that it put every one's in the school gym to shame. Even though my wife wasn't nearly as large as the guy who was slowly approaching her, Lisa was a hell of a lot more defined, tighter and leaner in her incredible muscularity then he was! My wife said to our daughter as she continued to watch the second muscular teenage boy slowly approaching her; "Cindy, the body never needs anything but hard work, good nutrition, attention, and appreciation. These young fools think they know a better way! If you truly want to follow the path of your own body, I and {THE BODY} will help you. We'll bring you way beyond where you could ever dream of going. But not these fools way, their way will only kill you in the end." Now my hugely, thick, engorged muscular wife, and this monstrously muscular teenage boy stood face to face, the boy was a foot taller then Lisa was, and much more wider in muscular girth with his fists clenched and a taunting sneer on his pimply face...............Without shifting eyes from where they were locked on the teenager's, My wife slugged him right in the balls! I couldn't believe how fast and hard Lisa had punched him! The force of my wife's punch shook the teenager like an earthquake before the indescribable pain could register! A punch that hard might have knocked him out cold, if my wife had landed that on his head, instead of between his legs! All the teenage boy could do was give a loud WHOOSHING sound as he exhaled all his oxygen! Then the teenage boy started gasping to regain some breath so he could scream, as my wife looked down in his face and held her hand over his mouth, said to him; "Hormones, you think you have enough to be a man? I have already crushed one of your balls because you have challenged me. Tell me NOW! Are you the one selling steroids to these boys and girls?" Most of these boys and girls in the school gym looked pretty huge and muscular and well on their way to NFL careers, but I kept that thought to myself. I just hugged my daughter tightly against me as Cindy recoiled from seeing her mother destroying two male weight lifters. {THE BODY} I felt under my daughter's sweat outfit was not one I would have associated with a 14 year old girl. Cindy's body was extremely hard and muscular, a hell of a lot more then I could have credited to the results of normal exercise at her age. I was very upset as I realized that my wife was right about our daughter's steroid usage...........The muscular teenage boy finally collapsed against my wife's hugely, thick, engorged muscular body, which appeared to be holding him upright as he tried to fold in around his damaged groin. "YES! I"M THE ONE SELLING STEROIDS!" The muscular teenage boy finally gasped out; "I didn't mean any harm! Then my wife punched him even harder in the balls with the impact being even greater this time, sending the muscular teenage boy tumbling head over heels till he crashed into a brick wall! Then Lisa turned back towards the rest of the hugely muscular boys and girls and said; "You see his acne? That's not the natural type of acne boys and girls. You'll find a lot more of it all over his body as well. That tells me that he has already damaged himself inside, and now he's gelded! His manhood will be denied to him as punishment before he can hurt himself or anyone else again!" My wife then took off her sweat pants and stood in front of the boy's and girls as she did a full body pose, and she said; "This is {THE BODY} as it should be, built as it should have been built, NATURALLY!" Then as my wife straightened up she said; "Come Jim and Cindy, we must go home now and have a family talk." Then before we left Lisa turned to the stunned group of boys and girls in the gym, and said in the most menacing voice I had ever heard my wife use; "DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK, OR ELSE!" .............After we got home Cindy rushed to her bedroom where she slammed the door. When we were in our master bedroom alone, Lisa stood in front of her full length mirror, and after she stripped down to her pink panties, my wife looked at {THE BODY} As my wife scrutinized her thickly engorged muscular arms, she clenched her fists to make her biceps bulge out even more, then a cruel triumphant smile crossed Lisa's lips, as she continued to flex her thickly engorged muscular arms again and again to pump them up for her own pleasure..........Seeing my wife like some wild beast that had just protected her young, like a purely physical force of nature, with a body that couldn't be restrained by laws and morals or any normal human feelings, really turned me on, AND I WANTED HER RIGHT NOW! I wanted to worship {THE BODY} as my wife always assumed I would, as Lisa thought everyone should! By the gleam in my wife's eyes and possibly by a scent beneath my consciousness that Lisa was so turned on, my wife wanted to FUCK me like a jackhammer right there and then! Then after a fantastic night of muscle lust loving making, the next morning Lisa and I talked to our daughter about why steroid usage was dangerous. The End!                   

Comments

Popular Posts