The Nightmare Of Being Married To A Female Muscle Goddess!-7

Later that Friday evening when I got home, I walked in through our front door into a very dark living room. In the middle of our dark living room was my wife laying naked on her back on the living room carpet on top of the seat cushions of our living room sofa in the middle of a hundred scented candles that circled her. While my daughter Cindy and her friend Mandy who were both also naked, were bent over my wife's muscular physique like they were worshipping her in a strange ancient religious ritual like Lisa was some sort of ancient religious goddess! My wife had her thick muscular legs spread wide open while Mandy had her head between Lisa's thick muscular legs worshipping my wife's muscular pussy with her tongue, as she licked and sucked as hard as she could! While our daughter Cindy was worshipping her mother's thickly muscular upper body by licking and sucking my wife's nipples as hard as she could, in between Cindy kissing her mother very passionately on the mouth like Lisa was her lover, and not her mother!...........Inevitably as I quietly continued to watch all three thickly muscular women totally naked and extremely involved in their strange ancient religious lesbian worship of my wife, Mandy climbed on top of Lisa's thickly muscular body and started stroking my wife's huge, thick muscular arms as Mandy started rubbing her own thickly muscular body against Lisa's as my wife arched up against Mandy! While our daughter Cindy slid herself down between her mother's thickly muscular legs and went to work licking and sucking her mother's pussy as hard as she could! I then turned on the lights in our living room as I screamed; "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE LISA? YOU'VE HAVING SEX WITH TWO UNDER AGED YOUNG GIRLS?".............I was so shocked at what I had just witnessed, I didn't know what I had expected from my wife, our daughter, and her friend? Shame, embarrassment, apologetic regrets, but instead I just got a very strange, nasty look from both my daughter Cindy and her friend Mandy, like I was violating the privacy of their ancient religious lesbian worshipping ceremony of their muscular female goddess, and no reaction from my wife whatsoever! "I'll take care of this little interruption my oh mighty female muscle goddess!" Mandy said with worshipping love in her voice to my wife, as she climbed off my wife to face me. I knew Mandy was very strong and she had a very powerfully muscular build for a 14 year old girl, since she spent all her free time in our basement lifting weights with my wife and daughter...........Mandy stood a foot in front of me with both her hands in her thickly muscular hips while she flexed her thickly upper muscular body, regarding me as a sneer of contempt crossed her lips. I now had the full view of her thick muscular nude body, a blond muscle goddess in her own right and I thought to myself; "DAMN! This kid is really ripped and muscular for a 14 year old girl!" Then I took a good look at our daughter Cindy, who was as ripped and muscular, if not more then Mandy was! "Best idea Jim." Mandy said in a slightly deeper voice of her own, {THE BODY} ; "Is to just leave now and your wife will call you later on your cell phone, and let you know when we've finished." "You've all finished right now!" I said as I started getting angry, having this snot nose 14 year old muscle girl trying to order me out of my own house; "Mandy get dressed and leave now and you've no longer welcome in my house! And I don't want you hanging out any more with my daughter Cindy or my wife Lisa, do you understand me?" I said with authority in my voice...........Mandy just smiled wilder as she punched me in the stomach hard! "Get dressed now and leave your house? I'm no longer welcome in your house? You don't want me hanging around with your daughter Cindy and your wife Lisa?" Mandy said in her slightly deeper voice of her own {THE BODY} as she stood over me as I was laying on the carpeted living room floor nursing the pain from her very strong punch; "Tough words Jim from a little pipsqueak like you! I don't come here to see you or even your daughter Cindy any more, I come here as a disciple of the female muscle goddess to workout and lift weights along side her, and receive the wisdom of the oh mighty female muscle goddess in building a strong muscular female physique." Mandy then continued standing over me while she still held her hands on her thickly muscular hips while she flexed her thickly muscular upper body..........As I continued laying on our carpeted living room floor gasping for breath, Mandy grabbed me by my shirt collar and hauled me somewhat upright. Then as Mandy looked me straight in my face she smiled very wickedly, as she said in a slightly deeper voice of her own {THE BODY}; "Jim it's time you learned the difference between a woman just being muscle bound, and one strong enough to beat you to a pulp!" Mandy then flexed her left very impressive thickly muscular bicep in front my face. "Guess which one is the pipsqueak Jim!" Mandy saidin her slightly deeper voice of her own {THE BODY} Over Mandy's left thick muscular shoulder I could see both my wife and daughter watching us with a cool detachment on their blank faces, while Lisa sat up and Cindy was massaging her mother broad thickly muscular shoulders. "THAT'S ENOUGH MANDY!" My wife commanded in her slightly deeper voice of {THE BODY} "Don't hurt Jim, after all he's Lisa's husband and Cindy's father." "Don't worry my oh mighty female muscle goddess." Mandy said with a tone of devoted love and worshiping for my wife; "Jim won't be hurting for long." Then Mandy punched me even harder the second time! As I slumped down again on our living room carpet, Mandy grabbed the back of my neck and pushed my face against her bare foot. "Give it a kiss Jim you little pipsqueak and show me some real respect!" Mandy commanded me in her slightly deeper voice of her own {THE BODY}............."RELEASE JIM RIGHT NOW MANDY AND LET HIM GO, OR I'LL NO LONGER ALLOW YOU TO WORSHIP ME AS YOUR FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS, AND YOU'LL NO LONGER BE ONE OF MY DISCIPLES!" Lisa said in her own slightly deeper voice that I now associated as being the voice of the female muscle goddess, as she got up and walked cross the living room and stood directly behind my tormentor, while my wife held her very strong hands on Mandy's thick muscular shoulders. "Jim is nothing to you Mandy and he is my husband and you should show him respect in his own house." My wife said in her slightly deeper voice of the female muscle goddess.........."I don't care who he is to you Lisa." Mandy said with an even more wickedly tone in her slightly deeper voice of her own {THE BODY} "Jim's a pipsqueak with a smart mouth and I'm going to teach him a lesson. And after I'm done with him, I'm gonna challenge you Lisa and put you in your place as well, and both you and Cindy will become my disciples and love and worship me as your female muscle goddess! After all Lisa, I'm younger and probably a lot stronger then you and your daughter are put together, and tonight at the wrestling match proved that, after all I'm now the state champion!" Mandy said even more wickedly in her slightly deeper voice of her own {THE BODY}.............That was all my wife needed to hear as she said in the slightly deeper voice of the female muscle goddess; "You maybe younger then I am Mandy, but you certainly aren't stronger then I am, and I am the one and only oh mighty female muscle goddess in this house!" "BRING IT ON OLD LADY, LET"S SEE WHAT YOU GOT!" Mandy said in her slightly deeper voice of her own {THE BODY} as she rushed Lisa in a wrestling move. As Mandy rushed my wife, both of Lisa's thick muscular arms grabbed Mandy by her waist and locked tightly on her thick muscular hips. My hugely muscular wife then lifted Mandy right up off our carpeted living room floor in what was called a suplex move in wrestling. My wife lifted Mandy completely over her head, as she arched backwards and brought Mandy crashing to the floor with a mighty THUD! As Mandy laid on our carpeted living room floor stunned, my wife's entire huge, thickly, engorged muscular body was tensed and tight as springs, as she crouched over Mandy in all her naked glory. "YOU ARE FINISHED MANDY, MY DAUGHTER CINDY AND I NO LONGER WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! YOU ARE NO LONGER A DISCIPLE OF THE FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS!" Lisa said in the slightly deeper voice of the true female muscle goddess. Then my wife placed both her strong hands on both sides of Mandy's head, and with one quick jerk which produced a loud cracking sound, Lisa broke Mandy's neck killing her immanently............Then my wife turned to my daughter and said in her normal voice; "Cindy you take care of your father while I get rid of Mandy's body." "Yes mom." My daughter replied as she walked over to me and picked me up easily in her strong thick muscular arms like I was as light as a feather and carried me to the master bedroom. I couldn't believe how much Cindy had changed in a years time. I seemed like it was only yesterday when Cindy was a fat over weight teenager who's pot belly stomach was so large that she had a problem reaching over it to tie her sneakers...........While I was laying on our queen sized bed, I heard our wood chipper machine start up and the grinding sound as my wife stuffed Mandy's dead body into it! Then Lisa took the chopped up remains of Mindy's body and buried it in our compost heap in our backyard. Then my wife took the championship wrestling trophy that Mandy had brought with her earlier after she'd won the high school wrestling match, and stuck it in our neighbor's trash can. Then when my wife came back into our house, she said to our daughter; "Cindy if anyone in the next few days asked what happened to your friend Mandy, you tell them that I picked you both up after the wrestling match and dropped you both at the movies. After the movie you both walked home in different directions, okay?" "Okay mom."  Cindy replied. "Good honey now go to bed and forget what had happened here tonight." "OKAY!" Cindy said cheerfully as she kissed her mother good night and went to her bedroom. End Of Part 7                                 

Comments

Popular Posts