The Nightmare Of Being Married To A Female Muscle Goddess!-6

As time went on I ran into more problems coming to terms with being married to a female muscle goddess. My wife had talked from the beginning as if she and {THE BODY} were somehow two separate distinct entities. It took me another six months to learn how true that was. There really was my wife and there was {THE BODY}, with different needs and different temperaments. My wife was a loving, joyful lover and a very good friend to me as well as a wonderful mother to our daughter Cindy. Lisa made love with me, {THE BODY} had rough sex with me. {THE BODY} however was very demanding, vain, and very totally self centered, and required a lot of Lisa's time down in the basement working out and lifting weights. {THE BODY} also required having our daughter Cindy working out along side it every day, so the body could push Cindy to workout even harder lifting even heavier weights so our daughter could grow even bigger, stronger, and even more muscular as well!.............The first time at the bed and breakfast I had been amazed at what had happened laying underneath the smooth curves of my wife's new muscular physique. Exploring the new unfamiliar muscular bulges, vascular arms, and drum tight stomach were very exciting and unsettling to me at the same time. As Lisa responded to my explorations at the time, she had carried me off into an irresistible fury of sex. At first I had enjoyed discovering the new positions as well as the new conditions for making love to her new muscular physique. Lisa had encouraged me to feel all over her contours, while she begged me to make love to each separate muscular body part. While worshipping the shape, supple power of her thick muscular arms that ended with my trying to force my throbbing hard cock into the hard crevice between her right flexed thick bicep and forearm. My wife's granite hard gluts provided me with many nights of invention in their own right as well but after our arm wrestling match, the tone had changed in our marriage, and Lisa and {THE BODY} were both in charge of our love making sessions. It was always breathtaking, exhilarating, and sometimes very painful, but it was never boring! Our loving making sessions would be whatever and whenever Lisa and or {THE BODY} demanded it to be!...........Since that weekend in November we had spent at the bed and breakfast where I had gotten reacquainted with my wife newly muscular physique, the adjustments in our marriage continued. Lisa now had two separate personalities, her normal one and {THE BODY"S}. Lisa's personality was easy going and accepting, where {THE BODY"S} personality was obsessive about it's symmetry and balance of being insatiable for wanting to add more muscle mass. Lisa loved reading romance novels and {THE BODY} devoured all the workout information by reading female muscle magazines about exercising and body building. {THE BODY} was meticulous about calories and carbohydrates, while it consumed massive amounts. Where Lisa liked to eat light and ate a lot of salads. Lisa had always had an easy relationship with our daughter Cindy, talking freely with our daughter about her classes in school or activities with her friends. {THE BODY} pushed Cindy like a slave down in the basement to keep up with it in lifting weights and building up her own body, and punished Cindy even harder when she couldn't keep up............{THE BODY} now required to be the center of attention from both me and our daughter, but Cindy didn't mind how hard her mother was making her workout lifting weights in the basement, because Cindy was thrilled to see both her and her mother building muscular female physiques that far surpassed those of any man they knew, Including mine! After every eye popping weight lifting workout both my wife and daughter completed, Lisa and Cindy would scrutinize each other's sweaty gleaming muscular physiques and pose in front of each other, showing off and flaring their lats to see if their pull downs were having any immediate effects. As my wife and daughter watched each other pose and flex, taking notice of how fantastically massively muscular they were both becoming, my wife would say to our daughter; "You see the body Cindy, but you can't see the passion inside the body that drives you to want to reach higher results. The passion my darling daughter is like a furnace, that must be fed by constantly working out lifting weights, to feed the desire to become the best and most muscular." "I know what you mean mother." Cindy replied; "The more I lift weights, the more weights I want to lift. The bigger I get, the more muscular I still want to become!" "BRAVO! My darling daughter you've seen the light!" My wife said as she applauded!...........One evening after my wife and daughter finished their weight lifting workout session, one of Cindy's friends from school came over to visit our daughter. Mandy who had a fairly good muscular build of her own, was on the girls wrestling team and had her own competitive body building ambitions, was totally blown away at how thickly muscular my wife and daughter was! Both my wife and {THE BODY} liked Mandy from the first moment they had met her not to mention both thought she was very attractive, and they quickly took Mandy under their wing. Mandy now became {THE BODY'S} second student and every day after school Mandy would join both my wife and daughter in our basement working out lifting weights. Now that my wife, daughter, and Mandy became regular weight lifting workout partners and very close friends, after their grueling daily weight lifting workouts sessions, Lisa was getting a little free with her roaming hands while she toweled off the sweat on both our 14 year old daughter and her 14 year old friend Mandy but they didn't mind, in fact they enjoyed it as much as when they were toweling off my wife's sweat while both Cindy and Mandy let their hands roam freely around Lisa's thickly muscular body. All three women were getting turned with muscle lust from each other's muscular bodies...........Now Lisa, Cindy, and Mandy were all in constant motion to their bodies while they maintained such a rigorously strenuous weight lifting workout, that not even a U.S. Marine could keep up with! Every day at 6pm I'd come home from work and hear the loud sound of clanging steel weights coming from our basement, while {THE BODY} was shouting out orders like a U.S. Marine drill Sargent to both Cindy and Mandy to workout even harder to push themselves as hard as they could to lift more sets of reps. Every now and then I even thought I'd hear a leather whip making a loud crack sound! Little did I know at that time, but Lisa was beating both Cindy and Mandy with a leather belt on their bare asses to push them harder to lift even heavier amounts of weights, or beating them with the leather belt on their 14 year old pussy's if they were laying on their backs on the weight bench, doing bench presses. Both Cindy and Mandy found the whippings to be a sexual turn on, and after their daily grueling weight lifting workouts, Lisa encouraged both girls to love each other's growing muscular 14 year old physiques, while they showed each other's body the attention and appreciation they deserved. And it wasn't long before my wife joined in and all three women would show each other the love, attention, and appreciation their bodies deserved! Since Lisa, Cindy, and Mandy were all working out lifting weights in our basement naked, my wife would keep the basement door locked from the inside, and they kept their daily muscle lust orgies quiet, but when they were finished for the day and they'd come upstairs, my wife, daughter, and Mandy would be all giggling like school girls who shared a very dirty secret!............One Friday evening while I was out of town on a contract for my company, my wife and daughter went to the high school gym to watch Mandy, who started out the wrestling season as a light to middle weight, wrestle in the heavy weight division for the state championship. In the wrestling ring Mandy gave her opponent a very competitive run, but Mandy ended the wrestling match by pinning down her opponent and winning the state championship. Afterwards Lisa took Cindy and Mandy back to our house to celebrate Mandy's victory. After they got home, my wife light up a few scented candles in our living room and opened a bottle of wine, and after Cindy and Mandy had a few glasses of wine to relax themselves, {THE BODY} taught both young women the art of muscle lust love..........Lisa said in the slightly deeper voice of her ultra ego {THE BODY} to both Cindy and Mandy; "Okay my darling muscle girls, it is time you both learn the rewards of all your hard work from lifting weights and building up your bodies." Then after all three got naked, Lisa went down on Mandy on our living room rug like the very hungry Cougar she had now become, and licked and sucked Mandy's very wet pussy till Mandy let out a very loud scream of sexual ecstasy! After Lisa had finished with Mandy who was still laying on our living room carpet rocking back and forth in sexual ecstasy, my wife turned to our daughter Cindy and said in her slightly deeper voice of her ultra ego, {THE BODY}; "Cindy tonight don't think of me as your mother, tonight think of me as the female muscle goddess that unlocked the real muscle goddess within you that you didn't know was there!" Then Lisa went down on our daughter Cindy even more like a hungry Cougar then she had on Mandy, and licked and sucked our daughter's pussy till Cindy too screamed out very loudly in sexual ecstasy right before she blacked out, while her body violently shook like a person having a seizure on our living room carpet. Five minutes later after Cindy came to, my wife said in her slightly deeper voice of her ultra ego, {THE BODY}; "Okay ladies, I've shown both your muscular bodies the attention and appreciation they deserved, now it's time for the both of my body building students to pay worship to their female muscle goddess that helped you both achieve your muscular goals, showing me the attention and appreciation I truly deserve!" Then Cindy and Mandy happily went to work sexually pleasing Lisa while she was laying down on our living room sofa! End Of Part 6                    

Comments

Popular Posts