The Nightmare Of Being Married To A Female Muscle Goddess!-5

After a fantastic bout of loving making, while we laid together in the queen size bed of our room at the bed and breakfast where we were staying at, I ran my finger causally up the Cesarean scar on my wife's now thickly muscular six pack abs, partly to convince myself this unfamiliar muscular beauty was still my wife, the woman who had given birth to our daughter Cindy. The Cesarean scar was more prominent now and running across my wife's midsection that was pulled as tight as the skin of a drum. The scar where the surgeon had cut through the muscles 14 years ago, before there seemed to be a misalignment, one asymmetrical detail that was thrust upwards through my wife's tight creamy white skin.........."It's a flaw." Lisa said in the slightly deeper voice of the body. "For your daughter Cindy, I let them cut me so you and Lisa could give birth to a healthy daughter. In body building competitions Jim it can't be ignored, but I am proud to have brought forth a daughter like Cindy. The body must be shown but the judging would go hard on the scar." Then Lisa asked in her own voice as she ran her finger up and down her scar; "You wouldn't mind would you Jim, that I couldn't win any female body building contests where this scar would be judged against me?" "I can't imagine what you've talking about honey." I said as I rolled over and hugged my wife tightly, while I swept her in my arms. Then we made love again, on and off, all night long till dawn when we fell asleep and slept till it was check out time...........Over the next few months my wife was consonantly working out every chance she got. When Lisa was doing house work, she'd be lifting and bench pressing the living room and dining room furniture over her head as she vacuumed. While she was doing the laundry, my wife would spend time in between the wash and spin cycle, and while waiting for dryer to dry the laundry, doing pull-ups on a door frame or laying on her back on the kitchen floor with her thick muscular legs wrapped around the back of a kitchen chair doing stomach crunches. Even when we were in bed having sex, Lisa would lay on top of me while my huge throbbing cock was in her muscular pussy, and pump up and down on my cock while she did military push-ups, and that was after her daily weight lifting workout.............As the weather started becoming warmer the first few days my wife started laying out on our patio furniture to sun herself till she got a golden tan, while she was very careful to generously apply sunscreen all over her muscular female physique. As Lisa was working on her sun tan, my wife would tell me that she used a good amount of sunscreen, because her skin had to be kept young and elastic in order to show the body off to it's best effect. The body wanted the skin protected from the sun, because it kept a lot of it visible at all times. My wife also started rolling the short sleeves up higher on every T-shirt she wore, to better accent her thickly muscular upper arms, but as the summer became hotter Lisa preferred to wear halter tops. Lisa would also roll the legs of her shorts up high as well, so they were tighter around her powerful muscular thighs, when she wasn't wearing bikini bottoms..............As thickly muscular as my wife had become, I never realized how strong she had really become as well! Realization hit home one night over dinner in our kitchen, when Lisa smiled at me as she challenged me to arm wrestle her. After she cleared the dishes Lisa put her right thickly muscular arm on the table and I met her. After I locked hands with my wife, Lisa dragged the victory on for five minutes just so she and our daughter Cindy could marvel at the size of her hugely swollen biceps. Lisa then turned to Cindy and said; "See honey, what pays off from hard work?" Then my wife slowly pushed my arm down till it simply collapsed on our kitchen table. After that time my wife challenged me to rematches, but I always refused........Over the next six months my wife who continued working out lifting weights in our basement religiously every day, got even more unbelievably bigger and more muscular, and as her strength and muscles grew so did her ultra ego the body, who demanded more and more attention and appreciation! One warm Saturday afternoon in May Lisa and I were holding hands while we were taking a walk around the lake at the park. Then without warning my wife impetuously grabbed me around my waist and lifted me up easily on to her hugely muscular bowling ball shoulders. Then while she was laughing wickedly, Lisa did an airplane spin a couple of times before dumping me unceremoniously on the grass. We were in full view of several others who happen to be on the same path walking around the lake so it was even more embarrassing, when my wife pinned me on the ground beneath her foot while doing an awesome double bicep pose in triumph! Then as Lisa looked down at me and said in the slightly deeper tone which I now associated as the voice of the body, said matter of fact; "Jim don't you ever forget how strong your wife and I are now, and always remember how much attention and appreciation we both deserve!" This time I tried to fight back and I shoved Lisa's foot off me and got up on my feet then I tried to tackle my wife down. My wife braced herself so I couldn't move her an inch. Lisa just tilted her head back and laughed even more wickedly now then before at my frustration while playing a bit towards her audience as people started to stop and watch us. I tried a few moves like grabbing her right muscular arm and trying to twist it behind her back. I was getting very angry as the slightly deeper voice of the body started mocking me in between my wife's wicked laughter, while I was being made to look so powerless against her brute strength to everyone else in the park! My wife easily kept me from moving her muscular right arm even when I grabbed it with both hands. Then Lisa suddenly stooped down and picked me up off the ground, holding me chest high in her powerful muscular arms before again dropping me on the grass...........Now I was getting very furious at my wife! "Be careful Jim!" My wife said in her slightly deeper voice of the body, while she was still wickedly laughing at me as I scrambled to get back up on my feet. Still in the slightly deeper voice of the body Lisa said; "You don't want to risk the fury of the body Jim!" It was now beginning to dawn on me how much stronger my wife was now then I was! But I was too angry to realize the full existent of her strength, even after Lisa let me tie up with her, shoulder to shoulder and head to head. Even as I held both my hands on my wife's thickly muscular back and thickly muscular bowling ball sized shoulders, I still couldn't fully comprehend how physically strong she really was! For a few moments my wife pushed me this way and that at her will like a bully, while she still wickedly laughed at my futile efforts to stand up to her. Lisa shoved me back three feet as easy as flicking a fly off her arm and my temper finally snapped! My wife gave a little flickering motion to show me and our now growing audience that it had been effortless and that gesture was too much. I charged back at my wife and swung my fists into her rock hard wash board abs!.............I can't imagine now that I could ever had done such a thing to my own wife, the mother of my child! My only excuse was my temper tantrum and the fact that I was being purposely humiliated in public by Lisa, not to mention still getting use to the idea that this ripped muscular amazon bully, could possibly be the woman I had married and made love to. My wife could have blocked or avoided the punches, but instead she let them land squarely in her abdomen. Then the amused expression on my wife's face turned to a look of pure contempt. For an instant after I realized that I had actually hit my wife, I stood there paralyzed and in shock! That instant was all my wife needed to grab my wrists with a crushing force, while she jerked me crashing against her thickly solid muscular body, knocking the wind out of me! Lisa seized me by one of my armpits and the leg of my jeans, then she lifted me clear over her head still wickedly laughing like hell! As my wife continued to hold me up above her head, a couple of people in the park recorded Lisa strength feat with their cell phones, and later that night it was on YouTube.........In a few months I'd get beyond the fact that my most shameful moment was immortalized, and I'd focus more on what my wife looked like suspending me six feet up in the air, with everyone of her thickly swollen muscles in her body seething and straining to hold me up there! It hurt like hell when Lisa dropped me that third time, with a good deal more force, but eventually I accepted the fact and now have the picture as well paper on my lap top. As I laid there beaten and hurting at my wife's feet, Lisa stood over me with her thickly muscular arms crossed on her broad chest and looking off into the distance as if taking her victory for granted, while she listened to the applause from the crowd for what the body had down to me. After a moment Lisa relaxed and offered me a hand up as she talked in her normal voice; "Come Jim we must continue our walk around the lake. Remember honey there is you, Cindy, me and THE BODY! You are out numbered now. You must show your love for your wife, AS WELL AS THE BODY, as well as respect us BOTH!" End Of Part 5                                               

Comments

Popular Posts