Grace Almighty!-1

I've been living with Grace Adler who was my 32 year old godmother and custodial guardian for the past twelve years since my parents were both killed in a car accident when I was two years old. Grace wasn't my aunt by blood, she was an old friend of the family who grew up in the same neighborhood with my mother and had been friends with my mother for years. Grace was a single woman who at 5 foot 9 inches tall and 150 pounds, had a very stocky big bone build for a woman, and Grace was never afraid to do hard, physical work. For the past twelve years that I had lived with Grace, who I always referred to as aunt Grace as long as I could remember, never dated anyone and never had a man in her life. I did know that before I was born Grace had a live in boy friend years ago named Tom Patterson who was an over the road truck driver for; "Arkansas Best Freight," but he had died while on the road in a truck accident thirteen years earlier. Recently Grace after being unemployed for the past six months, had taken a job at Home Depot as a receiving clerk. Every day, five days a week Grace would receive in all the deliveries and help unload the heavy freight off the trucks............One evening while we were sitting across from each other at the kitchen table having dinner, Grace who was wearing a sleeveless button down blouse, was telling me about something that had happened to her on the job that day. As Grace causally rose her left arm to smooth back her short ear lobe length raven black hair with her left hand, on her semi flabby left saddle bag arm a bicep muscle the size of a small Tangerine popped up! "HOLY COW AUNT GRACE!" I said sounding very surprised at what I had just saw; "YOU'VE GOT MUSCLES!" "What are you talking about Johnny?" Grace asked me sounding a little confused at what I had just said. I got up from where I was sitting at the kitchen table and went over to where Grace was still sitting, as I said sounding a little excited hoping to see her small Tangerine muscle bump again; "Your arm aunt Grace, now has a bicep muscle." "Oh you mean this unsightly thing." Grace chuckled as she causally flexed her left arm again, producing her small Tangerine sized bicep; "It started to develop after I took that job at Home Depot two months ago." "Can I please feel it, PLEASE!!" I was practically begging when I asked Grace! "Sure why not Adam." Grace giggled as she held out her left semi flabby saddle bag arm, and totally flexed her producing small Tangerine sized bicep muscle. While I was caressing and feeling Grace's Tangerine sized bicep muscle, which felt pretty firm! "You know aunt Grace your body seems to naturally develop muscles, you should seriously start working out lifting weights to see how big and strong you could become." I said hopefully that Grace would take the hint and start working out lifting weights, while I pictured her in my 14 year old horny teenage mind, in a female muscle goddess fantasy where Grace was super inhumanly freakishly muscular! "UM!" Grace said as she thought out loud to herself, while she felt her left arm with her right hand; "It's something to think about Adam." And that was the end of that subject or so I thought at the time!................The next day on June 10TH which was a Wednesday, was the last day of school before the start of summer vacation. Grace's days off from her job at Home Depot were on Wednesdays and Sundays, so she was home when the school bus dropped me off in front of her little bungalow. I knew Grace was home because I noticed her blue Nissan Pathfinder was parked in our driveway as I entered through our front door. After I entered Grace's little bungalow, I called out; "AUNT GRACE I'M HOME!" But I didn't get an answer. As I was walking around her bungalow looking for Grace, when I entered the kitchen I noticed the door leading to the basement was open and the basement lights were lit. When I approached the open basement door I called downstairs; "AUNT GRACE ARE YOU DOWN THERE?" "YES ADAM!" Grace grunted loudly from down in the basement, which followed a metal clanging sound, that followed what sounded like Grace counting; "6" {Grace grunted loudly which followed another metal clanging sound} "7" {Again Grace grunted loudly which followed another metal clanging sound.} This continued till Grace counted all the way up to; "10!" When I descended the basement stairs to see what was going on, Grace was laying on her back on an old looking weight bench, wearing a sweat band around her head, an old sleeveless white T-shirt that had a faded blue stencil across the front that read; "James Woods High School Class of 1999," and a pair of slightly baggy blue gym shorts. As I got to the bottom of the basement stairs, Grace was just putting the barbell that she had been doing bench presses with that had a 5 pound steel weight disk on each end, back in it's cradle as I said happily at what I had just witnessed; "WOW AUNT GRACE! You did take my advise and started working out lifting weights to see how strong you could become." A sultry smile crossed Grace's face as she sat up on the weight bench and grabbed a towel to wipe off her sweat with, as she replied; "Well Adam I thought about what you said the other night about lifting weights, and I thought I could get myself into a little better shape for my job at Home Depot." "That's great aunt Grace." I said as I thought to myself that it was a start; "But where did you get the weight set?" "Oh I've had this entire weight set in my basement for years gathering dust Adam." Grace replied as she bent down and picked up two 5 pound dumbbells off the basement floor; "It used to belong to my late boy friend Tom. He'd come down here to the basement every night when he was home and lift weights for two hours straight, and BOY did Tom have one HELL of a muscular male physique!" Then Grace let out a large sigh to hold back her emotions as she said; "And this may sound stupid to you Adam, but while I'm down here working out with Tom's weight set, I feel like he's almost still with me." Then as Grace continued to sit on the weight bench and started doing bicep curls with the two 5 pound dumbbells she said; "Adam go upstairs and watch T.V. for awhile and give me at least another hour and a half alone to workout with. Then I'll come up and help you pack for your trip to summer camp, okay?" "Okay aunt Grace, have a nice workout." I replied as I headed towards the basement stairs..............Two hours later after Grace finished her weight lifting workout down in the basement, she took a shower and changed her clothes. Then Grace started helping me pack for my eight week trip to summer camp, which I was leaving for the next day. After the bus picked me up on Thursday morning at 9 am at Grace's bungalow, as I rode the two hours to the summer camp where I'd be staying for the next eight weeks, I had a serious sexual muscular woman fantasy in my mind about how big, strong, hyper shredded, and muscular Grace could become if she seriously put her mind to it! My fantasy continued in my mind as the now, big, strong, hyper shredded, and muscular Grace let me muscle worship her gargantuan, hyper shredded muscular female physique as she whispered sexually in my ear; "Oh Adam, I've been working out lifting weights very hard just to build up this great female muscular physique for you my darling." By the time the bus arrived at the summer camp, I had one hell of a large erection in my shorts!..........Over the next eight weeks while I was away at summer camp, Grace continued daily working out lifting her weights furiously down in the basement in between her work schedule at Home Depot, and had a weight lifting workout every change she got. Grace was now not only seriously enjoying her daily weight lifting workouts, but Grace was also sexually getting off with every muscle pump she did and feeling the muscle burn as well! Every week the camp councilors let us call home and I'd tell Grace what I was doing at camp. Then after I told Grace what I was doing at camp, I'd ask her what was new in her life these days, hoping that she'd tell me about her current female muscular development, but most of the time Grace just talked about what was happening at work and in our neighborhood. On one phone conversation I just came out and asked Grace, how her weight lifting workouts were going, and she replied; "They've going Adam." Then Grace changed the subject of our conversation and I thought to myself; "OH GREAT! I have a budding muscular female body building woman at home who wouldn't give me even an idea on how her muscle building progress is going." Then as almost to read my mind, Grace said; "You'll just have to wait till you come home from summer camp Adam to check out my new set of muscles."................{EIGHT WEEKS LATER!} When the bus that brought me home from summer camp dropped me off in front of Grace's bungalow, I noticed a red Dodge Caravan parked behind Grace's blue Nissan Pathfinder in our driveway. "Oh!" I thought to myself as I carried my duffel bag to the front door; "Grace must have company." When I entered our living room I noticed a few women's body building magazines neatly stacked on the coffee table. After I left my duffel bag in my bedroom, I walked around the bungalow looking for Grace and her visitor. When I entered the kitchen I saw on the counter top next to the blender, a large container of bulk up protein shake mix, a bottle of blue pills with the label that read; "High Octane Female Muscle Enhancement Vitamins, a high protein low carbohydrate diet plan, and another bottle of green pills with the label that read; "Vagina Enhancement Love Muscle Vitamins. Then I noticed the door that led to the basement stairs was open and the basement lights were lit. As I approached the open basement door, I heard a black woman's voice say from down in our basement with a great deal of authority in her voice; "COME ON WHITE GIRL LIFT THOSE SKINNY ARMS OF YOURS AND REALLY FEEL THE BURN! THAT IT! JUST FOUR MORE TIMES GRACE, THAT'S A GIRL!".............When I went down stairs to the basement I saw a very thickly muscular, naked dark black ebony woman with her back towards me spotting Grace who was also naked while she was doing bench presses with a 10 pound steel weight disk on each side of her barbell. "THAT'S IT GRACE! 19, 20!" This thickly muscular, naked dark black ebony woman said as she helped Grace cradle her barbell on the weight bench. As Grace was getting up off the weight bench and saw me, she said sounding very surprised as she grabbed a towel to cover herself with; "Oh Adam you've home already, sorry honey but my friend Deloris and I lost time working out together." "Hi Adam I'm Deloris but every one calls me Dee for short." This thickly muscular, naked dark black ebony woman, who wasn't embarrassed to be naked in front of me, said as she held out her hand to hand sake with me; "Your auntie here and I work together in the receiving department at Home Depot, and when I heard that this skinny white girl was starting to lift weights to build up her body, I just had to come over and make sure Grace was doing it the right way. After all Adam." Dee paused as she winked at me; "I believe Grace is doing it just to impress you." After I shook Dee's hand I couldn't believe the powerfully strong grip she had for a woman! It was as strong as a vise grip! "Oh by the way Adam." Grace said as she stood up from the weight bench while she was still trying to cover her nakedness with her towel, and after she gave Dee a knowingly wink that caused both women to start chuckling, continued to say; "Dee is going to be staying with us for awhile." "COOL!" I replied happily, thinking about living with two muscular women!.............As Grace accidentally on purpose let the towel she was covering herself up with fall onto the basement floor, I noticed that in only eight short weeks Grace's 150 pound, 5 foot 9 inch body had transformed from being a big boned, slightly flabby stocky build, to one now of a nicely ripped, vascular lean fitness type. Then Grace did a double bicep pose that sprouted two baseball sized biceps as she asked me; "Like what you see Adam?" "YES MADAM!" I replied as a growing erection started developing in my shorts! "Good Adam because I intend to show you a lot more later in private babe." Grace said as she winked at me. "Yea Adam." Dee agreed as she also gave me a wink; "And I'll even introduce you to dark black, ebony female soul muscle as well sugar!" Then both women headed upstairs to take a shower after their weight lifting workout. Little did I know at that moment, but when Grace and Dee both said that they were heading upstairs to take a shower, that they were going to do it together while they both enjoyed a little bisexual female muscle worshipping lust with each other!..........Later that night when I was getting ready for bed, I heard a light knock on my bedroom door as Dee's voice asked; "Adam may I come in?" "Sure Dee." I replied and Dee entered my bedroom totally naked, with her 5 foot 7 inch, 200 pound, 100% thickly muscular curvy, dark black ebony body with 0% body fat, and all shiny from being rubbed down with baby oil. "Being that your auntie is laying down and relaxing from the heavy weight lifting workout I put her through this afternoon." Dee paused as she went into the most muscular pose, that swelled up her shiny baby oiled, dark black ebony body even three times larger then it was before, which made my cock erect to an even newer height then it had ever done before as well; "I thought I'd introduce you to a little dark black ebony female soul muscle sugar!" Then Dee moved very quickly and ripped off my pajamas and tossed me on to my bed! After I landed on my back on my bed, Dee mounted my lower body between her thickly muscular, dark black ebony legs, and after she injected my huge erection into her very wet, dark black ebony muscular pussy, Dee then, FUCKED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME! After she was done, Dee gave me a motherly kiss on my forehead as she gently tucked me underneath my blanket, and said; "Good night Adam. Sleep well." As she turned my light out and closed my bedroom door..........Then a moment later I heard voices through the muffled bedroom wall, from Grace's bedroom that was right next to mine; "Dee did you fuck Adam." Grace asked. "You bet I did Grace, I made a man out of that white boy tonight." Dee replied. Then there was silence for a moment before I heard Grace giggling while Dee said almost chuckling herself; "Grace will you please stop giggling while I'm trying to make love to you."  "I can't help it Dee." Grace said in between her giggling; "My body is ultra sensitive to your touch and it's causing me to become very ticklish." "Then let's try something else girl friend." Dee said right before I heard the springs on Grace's brass bed bounce up and down very loudly for ten minutes straight, right before I heard Grace sexually moan out very loudly; "OH YES! OH FUCKING YES! DON'T STOP NOW DEE, KEEP GOING, FASTER AND MAKE IT EVEN HARDER! MAKE ME FEEL THE SEXUAL VAGINA BURN!" Then a moment later both women let out such a very powerful orgasm, that it practically shook the wall between Grace's and my bedrooms!............The next morning after I got up, made my bed and got dressed, I found Grace in the kitchen mixing one of her high protein bulk up shakes in the blender. "Aunt Grace where's Dee?" I asked looking around. "Dee had to run some errands this morning before we started our daily weight lifting workout. She'll be back later around 11 am." Grace replied as she poured her high protein bulk up shake into a tall glass, then drank it down in three large gulps! "AW! The breakfast of champions!" Grace said as she held her empty glass, which followed a very large "BELCH!" "Oops, excuse me Adam, that wasn't too lady like now was it?" Grace chuckled. Then as she washed her glass in the kitchen sink Grace said as she looked at the kitchen clock on the wall; "Since I have at least two hours to kill before Dee gets back from running her errands, how about you and I go into my bedroom and I'll show you my current female muscle development Adam." "COOL AUNT GRACE I'D LOVE TO CHECK IT OUT!" I replied sounding very excited seeing my 32 year old aunt naked and flexing her muscles!......"Thought you'd like that idea Adam." Grace smiled as she playfully grabbed me by the crotch of my shorts and started leading me out of the kitchen, then down the hall towards her bedroom. As we were going down the hall towards Grace's bedroom she said; "Oh by the way Adam, I'm only bring this subject up now because of what's going to happen in the very near future. Since you've going to be alone with me for awhile naked in my bedroom and since we've not really related by blood, how about dropping the aunt and just calling me Grace." Then Grace let out a little girlish giggle as she said; "In an hours time Adam, I'm quite sure you'll no longer consider me your aunt in any sense of the form of the definition of that word."............After Grace led me into her bedroom, she instructed me to get naked and sit on her bed, while she did a strip tease show for me. After Grace took off her tank top, bra, shorts and panties, she then gave me a private posing flexing show that made my young 14 year old cock grow a very large erection in less then a second! Even though Grace's body wasn't any where near as large and thickly muscular as Dee's body was since Grace had only been working out lifting weights for two months, but it was still fairly impressive never the less! Grace's once 5 foot 9 inch tall big boned, 150 pound stocky build that had semi flabby saddle bag arms and slightly flabby thunder thighs, had now become a lot more leaner and a lot more ripped and vascular then it had ever been before! Grace now had very well toned slightly muscular arms that sprouted biceps that were as round and felt as solid as baseballs, her once slightly flabby C-cup sized breasts now stood more erect on top of a small solid base of pectoral muscles, and Grace's once slightly chubby, small flabby pot belly now was as flat as a board with just a hint of a set of six pack abs starting to develop underneath her creamy white skin. Grace's legs were no longer slightly flabby thunder thighs, but were now very well toned with a little muscle definition as well! Grace who now had the body of a very well toned fitness model had a great start on becoming a female body builder, if she seriously put her mind to it!.............After Grace finished her private posing and flexing show, and after she let me measure and worship her new female muscularity, Grace wrapped both her now more well toned slightly muscular arms around my waist as she said; "Now Adam I'm going to do something that I've been wanting to do to you since you had hit puberty." Then Grace dragged me on to her bed and forced me down laying on my back! After I was laying on my back Grace stuck her face down between my legs and started kissing, licking, then sucking on my large erection. Grace continued sucking on my erection harder and harder till I finally ejaculated a very large load of sperm, which Grace swallowed in one very large; "GULP!" "AW!" Grace said as she looked up at me from between my legs with my sperm dripping off her lips; "I almost forgot how good a man's sperm tasted." That's the day Grace taught me about how a man gets a blow job!............We both had just gotten dressed and was leaving the bedroom when Dee returned from running her errands. As Dee entered through our front door and saw us coming down the hall towards the kitchen, trying to hide the excitement on our faces, Dee said smiling; "Looks like you both had a very interesting morning. "Oh we did Dee." Grace giggled. Then Dee said; "Okay Grace play time is over for now. Are you ready for our daily weight lifting workout?" "Yes I am Dee." Grace replied. "That's good to hear Grace." Dee said; "Because starting today I'm going get very tough with you and take you up to the next level in your daily weight lifting workouts! I'm planning on making you workout so hard today lifting weights, that every muscle on your entire body will be screaming in shear pain when we've done!" Then before Grace could reply, Dee put her strong, thickly muscular right arm around Grace's waist, and escorted Grace all the way to her home basement gym. End Of Part 1                                                                                                 

Comments

  1. Hmmm, this story has a ton of potential, hope to see Grace fulfill her potential and grow hugely muscular. I am also liking Dee, she appears to be in heaven, being able to fuck both Grace and Adam whenever she likes, Adam is probably the luckiest, of course, having both a strong guardian/Aunt and her personal trainer, both heads over heels in lust with him. (I would love to be in his shoes, I can tell you that!) Good first chapter, looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've enjoying it my friend, wait till you see what happens next!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts