Grace Almighty!-3

As soon as she school bus let me off in front of Grace's bungalow I quickly hurried inside not knowing what to truly expect. As I unlocked the front door and entered the bungalow I was feeling very excited and a little scared at the same time as I couldn't wait to see Grace's new female muscularity results. I dropped my back pack on the living room sofa as I quickly walked into the kitchen. As soon as I entered the kitchen, on the table was a small Chinese gong with a note next to it. The note read; "Adam, an old Chinese proverb says, sit down in a kitchen chair facing the basement door and ring the Chinese gong once. Then the female muscle goddess of your dreams will appear to make all your sexual female muscle fantasies come true!" Love Grace. I then sat down on one of the kitchen chairs that was facing the basement door and I picked up the small stick with a little ball on the end and struck the small Chinese gong once fairly hard, and a loud "GONG!" Sound rang throughout the empty kitchen!...........As soon as I rang the Chinese gong, the basement door slowly opened up with a loud creaking sound from it's semi rusted hinges, and a hazy white fog came out of the open doorway that had a bad potent small of heavy body odor and soy sauce. Through this smelly hazy white fog stepped out the most incredibly large, naked thickly engorged muscular woman I had ever seen in my entire life! "WELL ADAM?" Grace said as she stood directly in front of me with her two hands on her thickly engorged muscular hips in a super heroine pose; "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE NEW AND IMPROVED SUPER MUSCULAR VERSION OF GRACE ADLER?" What could I say? I was still in shock at the sight of how super freakishly muscular Grace was now! Grace must have grown at least 10 times in size and girth of female muscularity in only a month and a half! I tried to keep my composure as I replied, because I was now very sexually excited and now scared at how super freakishly muscular Grace had become; "You look fantastic Grace." "Thanks Adam." Grace replied as she smiled warmly at me; "I worked out very hard these past six weeks just for you my darling."...........As I took in the view before me I noticed a lot of changes in the new and improved super muscular version of Grace Adler. Grace's once short ear lobe length raven black hair had now grown out even thicker and longer then it was before, and now reached her very tightly thick, muscular bubble shaped ass. Grace's eyes which once had a very gentle look, now had a very wild crazy look to them that gave one the impression that Grace could possibly be insane! Grace's entire face was now a lot more hardened and chiseled because each individual muscle in her face had gotten just as muscular developed as the rest of her body did! Grace's neck was now extremely thick with hardened muscle and every time she swallowed, her neck impressively flexed out. As Grace turned around to give me an entire view of my budding muscle goddess in the flesh, her now very wide perfectly tapered V shaped thickly muscular back was knotted with engorged muscle. Spring coil thickly engorged muscular traps which unified into tremendously huge balling ball sized muscular shoulders, that causally flowed down to extremely well defined regulation sized basketball biceps with baseball sized caps, and matching sized extremely well defined horseshoe triceps behind them!.............When Grace held her now two very strong hands behind her head, which caused her already two huge muscular biceps to swell out even three unbelievable sizes larger then they were before, she solidified her thickly engorged, cinder block sized muscular six pack set of abs, and her two now water melon sized muscular breasts which Grace jutted out in pure dominance! Also as Grace held her two strong hands behind her head, while she flexed her thickly engorged muscular biceps, two large hairy raven black bushes popped out from under her thickly muscular arm pits, and they reeked of heavy body odor! Grace's thickly engorged muscular hips flowed down into two very thickly engorged, raven black hairy muscular legs. Grace then said to me; "Adam this gorgeous female muscular physique isn't just show muscle babe, I'm also as physically strong as I look." Then before I could reply, Grace bent forward in front of me and grabbed a leg on the kitchen chair I was sitting on, and with only her thickly engorged muscular right arm, Grace lifted the kitchen chair I was sitting on up over her head in one clean jerk! It happen so fast, that if I didn't bend over my head would have hit the kitchen ceiling! As Grace held me over her head with her thickly engorged muscular right arm, she got a good whiff of her smelly right arm pit as Grace said in pure disgust; "PHEW! MY PITS STINK LIKE OLD ROTTEN TRASH! I BETTER TAKE A SHOWER AND QUICK BEFORE I LET YOU LOVE AND MUSCLE WORSHIP ME ADAM!" Then Grace gently lowered the kitchen chair I was sitting on to the floor, then headed towards the bathroom. "Don't forget to shave your arm pits and legs Grace." I called after her; "Unshaven hairy women are very skanky looking." "Not a problem Adam I'm on it babe." Grace replied right before I heard the bathroom door close behind her. Over the next couple of weeks Grace continued working out lifting weights every day while she also continued using that very powerful, opium based steroid. As Grace continued daily to grow in size and girth with her female muscularity I also started noticing changes in Grace's personality as well, which was becoming more and more aggressive as Grace continued taking that powerfully strong Chinese, opium based steroid while she continued working out lifting weights every day!..............When Dee left the rehab in Villa Rica Georgia where they recently moved her mother from the hospital in Atlanta after she had a major stroke six weeks earlier, as Dee was getting into her red Dodge Caravan, she decided to pay a visit to her 90 year old grandmother Miss Mimi who lived in Athens Georgia. After Dee pulled out of the parking lot of the rehab center she made a left and drove south on route 101 till she took the ramp onto Interstate 21 heading west to Athens. After Dee took the exit onto Walker Street that dropped her off downtown in Athens Georgia, Dee continued driving until she made a right turn onto Magnolia Drive. As Dee drove down Magnolia Drive she passed quite a few run down homes that looked nothing more than shear cropper shacks till she pulled into the driveway of 23 Magnolia Drive, which was the most run down shack of them all! As she pulled into the driveway behind her grandmother's old beat up 1966 Chrysler Imperial, Dee thought to herself as she looked around while she put her car in park and shut off the ignition; "Some things never change." After Dee got out of her red Dodge Caravan she walked up the cracked sidewalk towards the rickety wooden porch with three very rickety steps leading towards the front door. As Dee walked up the three very rickety wooden steps and across the rickety wooden porch, that creaked and groaned underneath her 220 pound thickly muscular female physique, she saw the familiar faded old sign that her grandmother kept on her front door which read; "BEWARE! POWERFULLY STRONG FEMALE BODY BUILDER LIVES HERE! ALL MEN ARE WELCOME! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!" "Oh miss Mimi." Dee chuckled to herself as she let herself in with the key her grandmother had given her a few years ago; "Some things never change."...............As Grace entered through the front door of the run down shack her grandmother owned, in the living room which was completely empty of any living room furniture whatsoever, was completely filled with weight racks that held a number of steel dumbbells, that an assortment of weights from 10 pound dumbbells to 2000 pound dumbbells, a large rack that held a very large barbell with 2200 pounds of steel weights disks on it which was used for doing dead lifts. In the middle of this homemade gym was an old weight bench with an extremely huge, gargantuan thickly engorged muscular, dark black ebony 90 year old woman sweating very profusely, as she was doing benches presses topless and only wearing lace silk panties. Even though this extremely muscular monster of a woman was just six months shy of her 91ST birthday, except for her short cut snow white nappy hair, everything else on Miss Mimi's super thickly engorged, hyper shredded, dark black ebony female body was so extremely tightly packed and muscular without any jiggles or a wrinkles anywhere, that Miss Mimi could easily pass as Dee's older sister before anyone would believe she was Dee's grandmother!.............After she finished her 200TH set of reps Miss Mimi cradled the 2200 pound steel barbell she was using and quickly sat up as she said happily; "Why hello Dee. How's my favorite granddaughter?" "I'm doing well Miss Mimi, how have you been doing these days?" "About the same Dee." Miss Mimi said as she grabbed a large towel and started toweling off the heavy sweat from her gargantuan muscular female body; "Still lifting weights 9 hours every day while I stay on my strict diet of pork backs, collar greens, black eyed peas, deep fried chicken, and deep fried Twinkies." "With a diet like that Miss Mimi it's amazing that your arteries aren't clogged with fat." Dee said. "Well Dee." Miss Mimi said as she chuckled at what her granddaughter had just said; "For the past 75 years since I was 15 years old, I've been on the same diet as long as I've been lifting weights and building up my body, and I'm even bigger in muscular size and girth, healthier, and stronger, then you are Dee. You stick to a very wimpy high protein low carbohydrate diet then need to load up on muscle enhancement drugs. You should dump that wimpy diet and stop using those muscle enhancement drugs, and start loading your body up on as much carbohydrates as well as protein you could eat in one meal in between your weight lifting workouts, and you'll be as gargantuan huge, and as thickly engorged hyper shred as I am in almost years time." "Miss Mimi, if I followed your diet, I'd drop dead in three months from a major heart attack." Dee replied. "Besides your heavy greasy cholesterol diet and your daily heavy daily weight lifting workouts Miss Mimi, what else is new in your life these days?" "Well I'm still the undefeated heavy weight female body building champion at the annual; "Ms. Senor Peach Body Building Competition." Miss Mimi said as she gestured towards her trophy case that held 25 large gold trophies; "I've won first place in the heavy weight female division since 1988. Pretty soon I'll need to buy a second trophy case to hold my trophies in, after I win next year." Then Miss Mimi chuckled as she started to brag to her granddaughter; "And my love life is even busier then ever Dee. I'm wearing out three boy friends a week! Not one man in my life since your late grandfather Earl may he rest in peace, could keep up sexually with my female muscularity. There was one white boy last week name Billy-Bob who was a 22 year old, big strong very muscular male body builder, that had a major heart attack and a brain seize simultaneously during one of my super woman orgasms. I guess I was just too much woman for that poor white boy!" "You probably were Miss Mimi." Dee replied as she laughed along with her grandmother!.................Two hours later Dee got back to her sister Doreen's house in the suburbs of Atlanta. When Dee sat down with her sister Doreen who had been recently divorced and her two children for dinner, Doreen said; "You know Dee if you want to move back here to Georgia, you've welcome to live with me, Jerome, and Tanya." "Thanks Doreen I'll keep it in mind. But if I did move back to Georgia with you and the kids sis." Dee paused as she was enjoying the great soul meal her sister cooked; "I'd be pushing my little sister very hard to get her fat chubby, flabby body into shape. I'll have you working out and lifting weights every day with me, and in no time at all your out of shape body will be a lean mean muscular workout machine." "COOL!" Jerome said; "I'd love to see mom with muscles." "YEA!" Tanya agreed; "With your help auntie Dee, mom could be as big and strong as you are in no time!" "YEA! That would be totally awesome having a muscular mom!" Jerome agreed as he started getting a hard on in his jeans, fantasizing about what his mother would look like all ripped and muscular like his aunt Dee was!.............After dinner Dee called Grace on our home phone, which I answered. "Hey Adam how's things going back there? Has Grace been staying on her diet and exercise plan that I worked out for her?" "Yea Dee and then some. You should see her current female muscularity results, THEY'VE FREAKING AWESOME!" I replied. "Great to hear it Adam." Dee said as she worried about leaving Grace alone with using that very powerful opium based steroid on her own. "Is Grace there I'd like to talk to her, if I could please?" "She's not here now Dee. Grace is out having her daily run." I lied because Grace didn't want Dee to know that she was going to Chinatown to hang out with Kim Wong at; "Muscle Head's Gym." "Okay then Adam. Tell Grace that I should be returning tomorrow night around 8 pm." "Will do Dee." I said. Then we said our goodbyes and ended our phone call. When Dee came back the following night, she was going to have one hell of a surprise! End Of Part 3                                                                          

Comments

  1. Haha, yes! Thanks so much for adding that part about Miss Mimi, I loved what I read, almost 91 years old, but incredibly strong, hugely muscular, and sexually potent enough to actually kill a man in his physical and sexual prime while having sex with them, she's a triple threat! And Grace was awesome too, though it was easy to forget after seeing Mimi's superiority at the end there! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've enjoying the story. Wait till you read part 4!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts