Grace Almighty!-2

Over the next three weeks Dee continued to push Grace even harder during everyone of her lifting weights workouts till every single muscle on Grace's entire body was so extremely sore and aching in shear unbelievable pain! As I would hear the steel weights clanging from down in the basement, I would also hear Dee trying to get Grace mad by insulting and belittling her as much as she could, to get Grace to workout lifting weights even harder yet with each set of reps she'd did! When Grace was doing dead lifts with a barbell that held 20 pounds of steel weight disks, Dee would say; "COME ON GRACE DEAD LIFT LIKE A REAL WOMAN, NOT LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!" When Grace was doing bicep and triceps curls  with 15 pound dumbbells Dee would say; "COME ON GRACE. EVEN MY 90 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER COULD PUMP OUT REPS FASTER THEN YOU CAN, YOU LITTLE WIMP!" Dee's head game effect worked on Grace because it always got her to lift even faster and harder then before!..........One day after they had finished their daily weight lifting workout together, as Grace was checking out her current female muscularity development in her bedroom's full length mirror after Dee had weighed and measured her, Grace who's body had seriously tightened up well and was now extremely well toned and only slightly more muscular then it was a month ago said; "Dee I know I've shown quite an improvement since I first started working out lifting weights three months ago, but I was wondering?" "What's that Grace?" Dee asked. "How long will I have to workout lifting weights till I seriously get big and bulk up like you?" "Well Grace if you do it the normal way and workout hard every day and follow the special high protein low carbohydrate diet that I had put you on, you'll probably build up some serious muscle bulk like I have in about four or five years." "FOUR OR FIVE YEARS?" Grace said sounding very unhappy about that. "Aren't there any short cuts to building up huge muscles quickly?" Grace asked almost pleadingly. "There are a few." Dee replied. "Tell me about them Dee." Grace said with a serious look on her face, as she thought to herself feeling a little jealous about Dee's thickly muscular female physique; "Lately I've noticed how Adam had been looking at Dee's bigger female muscularity with more muscle lust worship in his eyes, then he looks at my body. I think I'll try and take every short cut I can to build up my muscular female physique till I get as largely muscular and ripped as Dee is!...........Two hours later Dee drove Grace to a small hole in the wall gym in Chinatown called; "MUSCLE HEAD'S GYM." Once inside Dee asked the muscular Chinese male personal trainer at the front desk if Kim Wong was working there today. "Sure Kim's here today madam." The Chinese male personal trainer said as he picked up the telephone on the desk and punched in her extension number; "I'll be more then happy to get her for you." After the Chinese male personal trainer said into the phone receiver; "Kim there are two women body builders here looking for your special vitamin program." He then hung up the phone, as he said to Dee; "You two ladies just go down that hallway to your left, and Kim will be waiting there for you." At the end of the dimly lit hallway stood a very huge, freakishly thick, engorged muscular Chinese woman, with long black shoulder length hair and a large Dragon tattoo on each one of her beefy, engorged muscular biceps waiting for them. As soon as Kim recognized Dee her face lit up with a smile and said with a Chinese accent; "Dee, you come for more special vitamins?" "Yes Kim, but they've for my girl friend Grace here." Dee said as she introduced Grace to Kim Wong. Kim looked Grace over as she said in her Chinese accent; "Grace has nice built chassis." "Yes she does Kim, but Grace's is going to need the powerful stuff to build up her chassis and she's looking to do that very quickly." "No problem Grace." Kim said with her Chinese accent; "How quick are you looking to bulk up?" "As quickly as I can Kim." Grace replied. "Then there's only one special Chinese steroid that I could sell you that will turn you into a super woman almost over night. It's called; "VAVOOM!" Kim Wong said. Vavoom?" Grace asked. "Yea Vavoom Grace, but before I sell it to you I must warn you about it first." Kim replied with her Chinese accent; "Vavoom is a very powerful Chinese opium based steroid that continues to create growing muscular tissue even after you've finished your daily weight lifting workouts. You must be very careful on how much you use on a daily bases Grace, because it's highly addictive and if you use too much it could cause your heart to seize up and explode in your chest. There may also be even a few other side effects that I don't know about as of yet Grace. This new steroid has only come to America from the Chinese under ground six months ago." "I'll take the chance Kim." Grace said. Grace then spent $1,345.60 in cash for a three month supply including hypodermic needles.........After they purchased the illegal highly powerful Chinese opium based steroid from Kim Wong, Dee was driving them back to Grace's house in her red Dodge Caravan when her cell phone rang. Dee answered her cell phone with her blue tooth as she continued driving. The phone call was from Dee's sister Doreen in Atlanta Georgia, and Deloris told Dee over the phone that their mother had just been taken to the hospital after having a major stroke. Dee said into her blue tooth; "It's a 9 hour drive to Atlanta from here Doreen. If I leave tonight around 7 pm and drive through the night I should reach your house by 4 am tomorrow morning." Then after Dee talked another few minutes with her sister over their mother current health condition, Dee ended the call as she said to Grace; "DAMMIT! This is really bad timing for us Grace. I was hoping to spend a little more time living with you and Adam, so I could monitor your daily dosage of how much Vavoom you'd be using. Kim Wong said that you've suppose to start at a quarter of a dosage till you build up an immune to that powerful Chinese opium based steroid, then slowly increase it to a half dosage, before using a full dosage." "Don't worry girl friend." Grace said as she patted Dee's thickly muscular dark black ebony right shoulder trying to ensure her, as Grace lied; "I'll follow Kim Wong's directions exactly the way she had told them to me." Then Grace looked out the passenger side window as she thought to herself as a very wicked smile crossed her face; "Starting tomorrow with my next weight lifting workout I'm going to inject myself with a full dosage of Vavoom, and every day afterwards till I get just a big, ripped, and thickly muscular as Dee is!"..................Later that evening Grace and I said our goodbyes to Dee and saw her off on her road trip to Atlanta Georgia. After Dee drove away Grace who was wearing a pink tank top with matching pink gym shorts, turned to me and said; "Adam I'm going for my run and I'll be back in about an hour." Then Grace ran down our driveway and made a left and started running up our street. Grace needed some time to think about how she could spend more time working out lifting weights while using that new very powerful Chinese opium based steroid. As Grace continued her run she got an idea. The next morning Grace called her store manager Leeann Smith, and told her that she needed to take an emergency leave of absent from her job for a personal family matter. Grace took the next six weeks off from her job at Home Depot, to lift weights and use that powerful Chinese opium based steroid............Early the next morning while I went to a Yankee baseball game with my friend and his father in Bronx New York, Grace went downstairs to her basement gym while she carried the brown paper bag that contained her three months supply of the powerful Chinese opium based steroid and a small rubber hose. After Grace sat down on her weight bench, she quickly filled the large hypodermic needle with the sickening looking dark green liquid, then she tightly wrapped the small rubber hose around her left bicep which caused a blue vein to bulge out of her left forearm, then Grace stuck the hypodermic needle in her vein and injected herself with a full dosage of the powerful Chinese opium based steroid! As soon as Grace removed the hypodermic needle from her arm, she dropped it and the hypodermic needle fell on the basement floor, as Grace's eyes started bulging out of her head while she started foaming at the mouth like a rabbited dog! Then Grace's is entire body started to shake extremely violently like she was having a major epileptic seizes! Grace's body was shaking so extremely violently, that she fell off the weight bench she was sitting on and started flopping wildly on the basement floor like a fish that was out of water! This went on for the next five minutes straight!.............{FIVE MINUTES LATER} Grace held her right hand over her forehead as she slowly started getting up off the basement floor by holding on to her weight bench. Finally as she got back up on her two feet and was standing she said to herself; "HOLY SHIT! That powerful Chinese opium based steroid has one hell of a kick to it!" Then as Grace started feeling the unbelievable amount of powerful electric energy coursing throughout her veins, which fed every muscle in her entire body with a super amount of inhumanly super strength, Grace said as she sat down and got under her barbell to start bench pressing; "TIME TO PUMP ME UP!" Then Grace started pumping out rep after rep at a fairly good speed, while adding two extra 20 pound steel weight disks after every third set of reps she did! Grace also did the same with her dumbbells with every third set of biceps, triceps, and bicep flies she pumped out! Grace was working out even faster and even more harder then she'd ever done before, even before when Dee was training her! Grace was moving at such a fast speed, that if anyone had witnessed how fast she was moving pumping out rep after rep with her barbell and dumbbells, Grace's arms and weights would be a complete blur to the human eye! This went on for the next 9 and a half hours straight till Grace finally passed out from shear exhaustion, as her body ran out of the unbelievable powerful amount of electric energy that was coursing throughout her veins, which fed every entire muscle in her body with a super amount of inhumanly super strength, like a car that just run out of gas! This would go on every day, seven days a week, for the next six weeks straight!...............Later that evening when I came home from the ball game, I found a note from Grace on the kitchen table which read; "My dearest Adam, I've taken six weeks off from work, and for the next six weeks straight I will be staying in hibernation in the basement working out lifting weights. And in six weeks when I raise from my under ground home gym, I will truly be the female muscle goddess of your dreams! Love you with all my heart and soul, Grace. After I read this strange note that Grace had left me, I then noticed the list she had left me on the kitchen table, with contacts and phone numbers, and her credit card and bank debit card to pay for whatever I needed to order. I wouldn't see Grace again for the next six weeks straight, and by the time Grace would emerge from her hibernation in the basement from working out lifting weights, it would be two weeks after Labor Day weekend in early September after the new school year started for me............Over the next six weeks I've been getting some very strange requests from Grace who kept herself locked up in the basement working out lifting weights, and unbeknown to me, Grace was using that very powerful Chinese opium based steroid, which she was developing a serous addiction for! Grace would slid small notes under the basement door that I would find on the kitchen floor. When Grace was hungry which was almost every two hours since she was a growing muscle woman, Grace would have me order almost everything on a Chinese take out menu, because for some strange reason Chinese food was all Grace wanted to eat these days. I kept ordering from Grace's favorite Chinese take out restaurant; "The Great Wall of China," till I got to be known as their number one customer! But the weekly call that I dreaded most of calling was a phone number with a Chinatown area code to order the special multi vitamins that Grace had now been using called Vavoom. At 9 pm after it got dark outside, a black panel Ford van with Chinese Dragons painted on the sides would pull up in front of Grace's bungalow, and when I answered the door bell, the same very scary looking, huge freakishly thick, engorged muscular Chinese woman with long black shoulder length hair, with a large Dragon tattoo on each one of her beefy, engorged muscular biceps, would deliver a package wrapped in brown paper, as she said with a Chinese accent; "This is for Grace." After I handed this scary, hugely muscular Chinese woman a sealed envelop with cash in it, that Grace would slid underneath the basement door for me, I would receive the package wrapped in brown paper, and leave it by the basement door. Grace would retrieve it sometime during the middle of the night, after I had gone to sleep.............From 8 am in the morning to almost 8 pm in the evening, the clanging sound of metal was growing louder by the day, as Grace continued lifting more and more weight with each set of reps she did, as she kept herself locked up in her basement home gym. The only sound I heard coming from the bungalow's basement that was even louder then the sound of clanging metal, was the loud extremely heavy, inhumanly grunting as Grace continued lifting even heavier weights then before, while she continued to workout very feverishly! After awhile I started getting very worried about Grace's health since she never came out of the basement and was only living on Chinese take out food, and what would happen if she dropped one of those large heavy weights on herself and got badly hurt? How would I be able to help her in case of an emergency, if I couldn't get into the basement?.............As the six weeks continued to proceed very slowly for me, I continued getting more worried over both Grace's physical and emotional health as well, because I felt it wasn't healthy to keep one's self locked up that long, so I decided to spy on her from outside at one of the basement windows. Around 1 pm a month after Grace locked herself up in the basement for her private six weeks weight lifting program, while she was pumping away lifting weights I used both the very loud metal clanging and the extremely heavy, grunting sounds as cover, so Grace wouldn't hear me sneaking up near one of the basement windows from outside the bungalow. No matter what basement window I sneaked up on, it had a very blinding silver light coming from that window! Grace had covered every basement window with tin foil with the shiny side out for privacy, so no one could look in on her and see what Grace was doing in the basement. As I stood by the nearest basement window to where Grace was working out lifting weights, all of a sudden everything went very quiet when she stopped lifting weights, then Grace said loud enough for me to hear through the closed basement window; "ADAM! I KNOW THAT'S YOU BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOUR SHADOW IN THE TIN FOIL! JUST BE A GOOD BOY AND STOP TRYING TO SPY ON ME! PATIENTLY WAIT ANOTHER  TWO WEEKS AND YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE THE COMPLETE FINISHED PROJECT OF THE NEW AND MUSCULAR IMPROVED GRACE ADLER. AND I'M VERY SURE YOU'LL LIKE WHAT YOU SEE BABE!" Then Grace went back to lifting weights again.............Two weeks later on a warm September Friday afternoon at 3 pm after the school bell rang to dismiss us for the day, as I was walking towards the school bus to go home on, my cell phone rang. When I answered it Grace said with a very wildly strange tone in her voice; "Hi babe. Today is the day to see the complete finished project, of the new and muscular improved Grace Adler when you get home. AND I'm quite sure you'll be very pleased at what your female muscle goddess now looks like Adam." Then before I could reply, Grace ended the phone call. As I got on the school bus and took my seat, I was very sexually interested as well as a little scared at the same time, on how much of a freakishly muscular monster Grace had turned herself into these past six weeks straight while she kept herself locked up in the basement. For the first time in my young life I was almost afraid to go home! End Of Part 2   
                    

Comments

  1. Well, that took a left turn! Though I did like the fact that Grace took her muscle growth to the next level, wonder what Dee will think when she gets back to see Grace completely humiliate her muscle wise? I wonder how muscular Dee's 90 year old Grandmother is? (Hehe, I know, weird point, but that line did get my attention, what can I say, older muscle ladies get me going!) Anyway, good job, can't wait to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, if you think this chapter took a left turn, you'll never believe what happens next!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts