The Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club!-4


Labor Day weekend when my wife Monica and I had our annual Labor Day barbecue in our backyard, we invited Beth, her husband Warren, and their 5 year old son Tommy, Jody picked up my mother, {Millie} on her way to our house, Tammy came with her 15 year old son Kenny. The only one who didn't come to our barbecue that my wife had invited was Gwen, who declined to spend the day having a marathon weight lifting workout alone at; "The Tuckerton Iron Works Gym," while it was closed for the holiday. Gwen loved to do weight lifting workouts alone in the empty gym, because it helped clear her head so Gwen had time to think, and Gwen was seriously thinking hard how she was going to steal my wife Monica away from me!.................As I was busy cooking hot dogs, hamburgers, and German sausages on the new brick barbecue I had just built on my patio a month earlier, I had to take a double look when my mother came into our backyard with Jody. Since my wife Monica and her three friends Beth, Jody, and Tammy had started; "The Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club" four months ago, I've been used to being around extremely strong muscular women, even when my wife Monica would invited her friends over our house to hang out. But when I saw how my own 55 year old mother's body had transformed, from once being a 135 pound very flabby, with no muscle tone whatsoever on her saddle bag arms and thunder thighs, to becoming a huge, thickly muscular, 290 pound super woman, I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY OWN FREAKING EYES!! My mother's entire huge, thickly, 55 year old muscular body was just as ripped and hyper shredded as my wife Monica's and her three friends, Beth's Jody's, and Tammy's was!! As soon as my mother saw that I had noticed her new senor female muscularity, she quickly excused herself from my wife Monica and Tammy where they were standing across our backyard in conversation, and quickly hurried towards where I was on our patio cooking at our new brick barbecue. My mother who had just colored all the gray out of her raven dark black hair and was wearing eye liner, a little rues on her cheeks, and red lip stick on her face. My mother was wearing a very tight, pink sleeveless button down blouse with the shirt tails just tied up below her now very large, solid ample breasts, to show off her now extremely thick muscular arms, and her flat as a board stomach which displayed a very impressive set of thickly, muscular cinder block sized, six pack set of abs! My mother was also wearing a very short pink matching skirt to display her now thickly muscular legs!..............."William my darling son." She said very happily to see me as my mother wrapped her now two, big strong, powerfully thick muscular arms around my waist, and pulled me closer for a large bear hug and a kiss. After my mother pulled back from our kiss, she continued to keep her big strong, powerfully thick muscular right arm wrapped around my waist, and as she flexed her big strong, powerfully thick left arm in my face, my mother asked me; "Well William, what do you think of your mother's new female muscularity? Pretty awesome HUH?" "Yea mom it truly is." I replied still in total shock that my own 55 year old mother started lifting weights and body building with my wife Monica and her three friends. As I reached out like I was in a dream, feeling my mother's thickly muscular foot ball sized left bicep with a softball sized cap on top, I couldn't believe how large and solid it was! My mother's big, strong, powerfully thick muscular left bicep which must have been at least 32.5 inches when she totally flexed her arm to it's max, and it was as thick as a boulder and as solid as steel! Then a moment later after reality set in, I asked my mother while I was still checking out her powerfully strong, thick muscular left arm; "But how did this all come about mom?"...................."Well William." My mother said; "Remember that day a couple of months ago when you and your wife Monica came over to clean out my basement before I moved? Well I was so impressed with your wife's brute strength and female muscularity, that later that evening I called Monica at home, and asked her if I could join; "The Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club," and the next day your wife got me a great discount on a gym membership at her gym from her personal trainer Gwen, who's a very sweet woman that's built like a gigantic brick house. I then started working out lifting weights every day with your wife Monica, Beth, Jody, and Tammy, and now I'm the gorgeous muscular older woman that you now see before you William." Then my mother asked me as a very serious look crossed her face; "William if your father was still alive today do you think he would have approved of my new female muscularity?" "Well mom." I said thinking about how my father was very old fashioned in his way of thinking and probably would have objected if my mother had joined a gym to start working out and lifting weights to build up her muscles. My father was a very macho man who probably still would have thought that women were the weaker sex, but I to tried to say what my mother wanted to hear, when I replied; "Dad would have loved it mom." "Oh William you've so full of shit!" My mother laughed; "You know your father was a real macho male chauvinistic pig when it came to women.".................While everyone was enjoying themselves at our barbecue, Gwen was alone in the empty gym working out on the bicep curl machine curling 450 pounds of steel weights. As Gwen was seriously feeling the burn while she continued blasting out her 48 inch, huge, thickly engorged muscular biceps, TO THEIR FULL MAX, while she was finishing up her 200TH set of reps, a great idea came to Gwen's mind that would kill two birds with one stone. Gwen not only came up with the perfect plan to get my wife Monica to fall in love with her and leave me at the same time, but to also get Jody off her back once and for all and stop bothering Gwen about having a lesbian relationship with her. "AW!" Gwen said out loud to herself in the empty gym as her voice echoed off the walls; "THIS PLAN WILL WORKOUT PERFECTLY!" Then Gwen tilted her head back and let out a very wickedly loud laugh, that also echoed off the walls of the gym! I hadn't yet had the change to meet Gwen who was my wife Monica's, Beth's, Jody's, Tammy's, and my mother's personal trainer at; "The Tuckerton Iron Works Gym," but I've heard all these women talk very well about Gwen. Little did I know at the time, but Gwen was a super strong, huge, thickly engorged muscular lesbian man hater, who had fallen in love with and had set her sights on getting Monica for herself, but my wife Monica was also slowly starting to have romantic feeling towards her personal trainer Gwen as well!.............Later on that evening after everyone had left and went home, my wife Monica and I were just finishing cleaning up our backyard from our annual Labor Day barbecue, when Monica said; "Bill I'm going to take my daily run now and I'll be back in about an hour." "Okay honey. Have a nice run." I replied. Then after Monica exited out our backyard gate, she started running down our driveway to the street. My wife started adding a two, to three mile a day run to her daily workout program every evening after dinner, to help build up more strength in her legs and stamina, while it gave Monica some alone time to help clear her head so my wife could be alone with her own private thoughts...........My wife ran two blocks east heading over towards the bay and as she was passing Tall Timbers, the senior citizen condo complex my mother had just moved into on Radio Rd, Monica decided to cut across the parking lot to the other exit to save about a half a mile, and check out my mother's senior citizen condo complex at the same time. As my wife was passing the building that my mother's condo was in, Monica noticed Jody's bright red, vintage 1955 Ford Thunder Bird with the custom license plate that read; "JODY-1," parked in my mother's visiting parking space, next to my mother's blue Toyota Corolla. "That's odd." Monica thought to herself as she looked at her watch and noticed that it was 8:45 pm. My mother who was an early riser in the morning and always went to bed around 8 pm; "For Jody to be visiting Millie this late in the evening." Then as my wife ran up to my mother's front door, before she could ring the front door bell, Monica heard some strange muffled heavy breathing and bouncing sound coming from a left side of my mother's condo. When my wife walked around the left side of my mother's condo, and looked into the window that was my mother's bedroom window, Monica was totally shocked at what she saw! My mother and Jody were completely naked together on her bed and had the Dildo 5000, a heavy duty spring dildo jammed in both their now very thickly muscular vagina's. Jody who was on top while my mother was laying on her back, was bouncing up and down, harder and harder like a busting bronco, till Jody's very sweaty body finally collapsed on top my mother's very sweaty body, as both women blacked out from having such a powerfully intense orgasm! "HOLY SHIT!" My wife thought to herself as she quietly backed away from my mother's bedroom window; "Everyone is doing the sexual locomotion this days together." Monica paused almost afraid to admit to herself about her growing sexual feelings for her personal trainer Gwen. Then my wife inhaled a very deep breath that swelled out her chest and her very ample triple D-cup breast to four times their already monstrously muscular size which almost ripped every seam on Monica's entire tight T-shirt, then when she exhaled my wife said to herself; "Except for Gwen and I." The next morning at the gym when my wife asked Jody if she was starting a lesbian relationship with my mother, Jody replied; "No Monica it was just a one night stand between Millie and I last night. Your mother in law hasn't had sex in 15 years since her husband had passed away, and the poor old gal just needed to get laid."..............As my wife continued her run and was just getting to my mother's other condo entrance that led out to Center Street, Monica's cell phone rang. When my wife answered her cell phone, Gwen said one of the code words she used to put Monica underneath a hypnotic trance, then Gwen talked for about a half hour while my wife sat on a bus stop bench listening very intensely. Gwen told my wife the whole plan she was to follow to leave me, her husband, and how she was to start a new relationship with her new lesbian lover Gwen, when Gwen gave Monica the special code word to do so. The code word was; "Cobra 1."  While under her hypnotic trance Monica agreed to everything Gwen said. The Gwen gave my wife another code word to bring her out of her hypnotic trance right before she ended the phone call. After Monica woke up from her hypnotic trance, as she sounded a little confused said out loud to herself; "What the hell am I doing sitting on a bus stop bench on Center Street, when I should be having my daily run?" Then my wife got up and finished her run to the bay............An hour later Jody answered a phone call on her cell phone by her blue tooth ear piece from her personal trainer Gwen, as she was driving home from Millie's condo. After Gwen used a code word to put Jody under a hypnotic trance, she had Jody pull into the parking lot of a local 7-11 convenience store and park her car. After Jody parked her car, Gwen told Jody the whole plan she was about to follow in the next couple of days. As Jody continued to listen to Gwen talk, Gwen told Jody that she wasn't going to be no longer interested in a lesbian relationship with Gwen or another woman for that matter. Jody was now going to concentrate all her emotions and sexual feeling towards only one man, Bill Rodgers, Monica's husband. Once Jody received the code word; "Cobra 2," from Gwen, Jody would become so obsessed with wanting Bill Rodgers, that Jody would stop at nothing till she got him! Under her hypnotic trance Jody agreed with everything Gwen had told her. Then Gwen gave Jody another code word right before she ended the phone call, to bring Jody out of her trance. When Jody woke up out of her trance while she was sitting behind the steering wheel of her vintage, 1955 bright red Ford Thunder Bird, she thought to herself; "What the hell am I doing sitting in the parking lot at 7-11? I should be home by now.".................The next day at the gym, Gwen seemed more then a little inattentive towards my wife. Gwen seemed to spend a little more time with Monica, then she did with Beth, Jody, and Tammy as she guided my wife through her daily weight lifting workout program, and even spotted Monica every time she needed it. After my wife's weight lifting workout, Gwen cornered Monica in the women's locker room when she was ready to go home and said; "Monica?" "Yes Gwen?" My wife asked. "Cobra 1!" Gwen said. My wife went into a hypnotic trance as she said in a monotone voice; "Yes Gwen I'll leave my husband Bill for you tonight." Then Monica left the gym and headed towards her Jeep Liberty, and headed home. As Jody was leaving after her daily weight lifting workout, Gwen said; "Jody?" "Yes Gwen?" Jody asked. "Cobra 2!" Gwen said and Jody went into her hypnotic trance as she said in a monotone voice; "I'm sorry Gwen but I'm no longer interested in having a lesbian relationship with you, because I've now fallen in love with Bill Rodgers." Then Jody exited the gym and headed towards her car in the parking lot. Gwen then sat back and waited to see what would happen next!.............After My wife and Jody left to carry out their hypnotic suggestions from Gwen, Tammy left the gym and stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home. Tammy knew a very shady doctor, and for a price he prescribed her 15 year old son Kenny with a very powerfully strong sexual drug, that could keep his already large erection, thicker and harder even longer then it would stay before! As Tammy was waiting in line at the pharmacy department in Wal-Mart to pick up her son's prescription, Tammy heard a very familiar man's voice from behind her call her name..........."TAMMY? I thought that was you." As Tammy turned around she saw her now ex-husband Joe approaching her. Tammy had just recently received the divorce papers in the mail from her ex-husband's lawyer, and signed them and mailed them back. "Hi Joe." Tammy said sounding not to happy to see her ex-husband. "Holy sit Tammy, you seriously started hitting the weight room at the gym. You look freaking fantastic!" Joe said. "Thanks Joe. To bad you didn't stick around and stayed married to me, instead of leaving me for that fitness model want to be, personal trainer at Curves. What was her name again Joe?" "Amber." Joe replied. AW YES, Amber." Tammy said. Then Tammy who was wearing a very tight blue halter top and a very short matching blue skirt, that showed off her entire female muscularity perfectly, went into a full body pose that not only blew away her ex-husband Joe, but everyone else who was at Wal-Mart that day as well, as Tammy said to Joe; "Like I said before Joe, to bad you didn't stick around and stayed married to me, because you could have been tapping all this female muscularity the whole time!" Then Tammy paid for and left for the store's exit with her son's prescription. End Of Part 4

                                                                                            

Comments

Popular Posts