The Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club!-1


My wife Monica and I both lived in Tuckerton New Jersey all our lives. Tuckerton is a very old historical seaport town located in the southern part of Ocean county that dates back to the Revolutionary War. For more information on Tuckerton New Jersey please check out this website; www.tuckerton.com I'm quite sure you'll find it very interesting!.........One warm spring afternoon in April I pulled my Ford F-150 pickup truck into our two car detachable garage right next to my wife's Jeep Liberty just as Monica was getting out of her car. "Bill you've just in time to help me unload the grocery bags from the car." Monica said as I got out the driver side of my pickup truck. As I approached the back of my wife's Jeep Liberty, I noticed that my wife was wearing a gray over sized tank top on her skinny 5 foot 6 inch body that had stenciled on the front; "The Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club," with a stenciled picture of a hugely muscular woman in the middle. "What's this Monica?" I gestured towards her over sized gray tank top while I laughed thinking it was a joke. "Beth, Jody, Tammy, and I all decided this morning to start working out lifting weights at a gym called The Tuckerton Iron Works Gym, on Great Bay Ave, to see which of us girls could develop the most muscular female physique." "You and your girl friends joined a gym to start lifting weights and body building?" I said even laughing harder now thinking that my wife was playing a joke on me! "Hell Monica you've just a skinny little woman who can't even open up a tight lid on a jar without my help, and you've going to lift weights." I said still laughing like hell! "You think I'm kidding don't you Bill well check this out." My wife said very proudly as she held out her skinny right arm and flexed it hard, which produced a small golf ball sized bicep while she continued talking; "The girls and I had our first weight lifting workout with our personal trainer Gwen this afternoon." "Okay Monica whatever you say darling I'll believe you." I replied laughing even harder now. My wife who was now getting very angry because I was laughing at her, because I thought my wife's Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club was a joke, Monica said with a very nasty tone; "Keep laughing at me if you want to Bill! But remember one thing darling, the one who laughs last, laughs the loudest! Now make yourself useful Bill and unload all the groceries out of the back of the Jeep Liberty while I go in and take a shower." Before I could reply my wife walked away towards the back door and entered our house............I continued chuckling to myself thinking that The Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club was still a joke while I started unloading and carrying the grocery bags into our kitchen. As I was emptying out the last of the grocery bags in the back of my wife's Jeep Liberty, I found two cases of; "Super Women's High Protein Ultra Mega Bulk Up Shakes," and two cases of; "Super Women's Ultra Mega Multi Vitamins." Then it hit home as I stopped chuckling to myself when I realized that my wife wasn't kidding about joining a gym to start lifting weights and building up her body with her girl friends. Then I started to have an unbelievable muscular wife fantasy in my mind, as I fantasized about my wife getting extremely, big, strong, and incredibly muscular, I had one incredibly large erection growing in my jeans! So I decided to leave Monica's powder protein shake mix and multi vitamins in the back of her car just to see how seriously my wife would take this body building program she was starting with her girl friends.............As far as I was concerned I figured that this was just another phase my wife was going through because in 15 years of marriage I had seen Monica start one new hobby after another. Monica took up knitting last winter and after a few weeks she got bored and gave it up. Before that last fall Monica joined a local book club that met weekly in our township library. After getting bored trying to read the books that book club wanted to read, my wife dropped the book club altogether. So in time I figured my wife would do the same with; "The Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club," after Monica got bored with it trying to lift those heavy weights at the gym. Little did I know at the time, but this time I would be seriously wrong about my wife getting bored with; "The Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club! I them wondered to myself what the other three husbands thought about their own wives starting a body building club to lift weights and build up their muscles!............Later that evening during dinner I apologized to my wife for not believing her about joining a gym to start lifting weights and build up her body. After dinner we went to bed early and while my wife and I were having makeup sex, I asked Monica to tell me all about how big and muscular she was planning on getting. "AS FREAKING HUGELY MUSCULAR AS HELL BILL!" Monica yelled out during her first powerful orgasm! Then as my wife continued describing how big and strong her muscles were going to get and as I was continued fantasizing about it, my erection continued to stay as hard as a rock and my wife had five more powerful orgasms in a row while I had five more strong ejaculations in a row at the same time!.............The next morning as I was leaving for work, my wife who was wearing the same gray over sized tank top and a pair of blue spandex bicycle shorts, walked out to the garage with me while she carried her pink gym bag. "Have a nice day at work Bill." Monica said as she kissed me very tenderly on my lips. "You too darling." I replied; "Have a nice workout Monica with your girl friends at the gym." Then I got into my pickup truck and drove to work while my wife got into her Jeep Liberty and drove away to pick up her girl friend Beth at her house on her way to the gym, where they met Jody and Tammy in the parking lot of; "The Tuckerton Iron Works Gym."................As Monica and her female body building posy entered through the front doors of the gym, Gwen their female weight lifting coach who was waiting for them said to my wife as they approached her; "You've one smoking hot woman Monica, did you know that?" My wife's heart always palpitated in her small chest while her palms got very sweaty and her knees felt very weak whenever she was in Gwen's presents, just casually tried to reply with a smile on her face; "Yea thanks Gwen and you've one sweet massively muscular female beast yourself."............Gwen was an ex-professional female body builder who had won six heavy weight championships at the Ms. Olympia body building contest and held the heavy weight championship title for six years straight! My wife met Gwen three days ago while she was grocery shopping at Acme. As soon as Gwen saw my wife from a distance she'd thought to herself; "DAMN! That's a hot looking woman! I wouldn't mind meeting her." SO GWEN DID! As she walked up to my wife and started a conversation with her about where the store kept it's produce section. Gwen was wearing a tight red sports bra and a pair of tight red spandex bicycle shorts, that showed off her huge, thickly engorged muscular female body extremely well, practically caused my wife to drool like an idiot over Gwen's thickly engorged female muscularity. "OH GOD!" Monica thought to herself as she saw how muscular, ripped and hyper shredded Gwen's body was, while my wife's heart started palpitating fast in her small chest, causing her palms got very sweaty and my wife's knees felt very weak underneath her; "I'VE NEVER BEEN ATTRACTED TO ANOTHER WOMAN BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! BUT THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MUSCLES ON A WOMAN THAT DOESN'T SEEM TO MAKE ME OUT AS A LESBIAN, DOES IT?".............."Oh, UH, The produce section is this way." My wife stuttered like she had a very bad speech impediment, while Monica pointed towards the right side of the store. "Thanks madam. My name is Gwen Walters and I just moved here from Chicago." Gwen said as she held out her hand to introduce herself. As my wife took Gwen's hand and shook it, she couldn't believe how strong a vise grip Gwen's hand shake was! "Hi Gwen, my names Monica Rogers. My husband Bill and I have been living in Tuckerton all our lives." My wife replied. Then both my wife and Gwen sat down where they had a little coffee shop in the store and their conversation turned to female body building, because my wife had a lot of questions to ask Gwen on that subject. That led to my wife getting a big discount on a gym membership at; "The Tuckerton Iron Works Gym," because my wife had gotten three of her girl friends to join the gym with her..............As Beth was working out hard on the stomach crunch machine and Tammy was working out hard on the leg press, Monica and Jody were both working out together lifting 25 pound steel dumbbells while doing bicep curls. As they were working out their arms doing bicep curls together, Jody casually said; "You know Monica you've not the only one of our little group that our personal trainer Gwen is sweet on." "What do you mean by that Jody?" My wife asked with a curious look on her face as she continued pumping out rep after rep doing bicep curls. "Well Monica." Jody paused; "In case you haven't noticed or figured it out yet, Gwen takes each one of us singularly into the gym's examination room every morning before we start our workouts, and spends a few minutes alone with each of us. And to tell you the truth Monica." Jody paused again as she let out a little girlish giggle; "I find Gwen with her huge thickly engorged muscular female body sexy as HELL!" "I know you had a bad time in your marriage with Frank and I can't blame you for divorcing him, because Frank was a real ass hole." My wife said as she was now really feeling the burn while Monica continued pumping out reps with the two, 25 pound steel dumbbells she was using; "But Jody why would you want to become a lesbian?" "Because Monica after living in total hell with Frank for 10 years and how bad he used to treated me in our marriage, I've decided that all men are nothing but useless dirty horny pigs. So I've decided to change teams and see how the other half lives!" "Well Jody." My wife said as she and Jody had just finished doing their two sets of bicep curls and as they were putting away the two sets of 25 pound steel dumbbells back into the weight rack, after my wife and Jody were finished using them. Then as my wife walked over to the pectoral developing weight lifting machine, Jody followed her to use the dead lift press weight lifting machine that was next to it. After Monica sat down on the pectoral developing weight lifting machine and set the computer panel to program the amount of weight she wanted to use and how many sets of reps  she wanted to do, my wife turned her head and said to Jody; "Well Jody you could always try it out and see if a same sex relationship works for you." Then my wife hit the start button on the panel and started pumping out her reps on the pectoral developing weight lifting machine, while my wife felt more then a little jealous over the fact that her friend Jody had a sexual interest in Gwen!................As for Gwen she was quickly developing a very special sexual interest in not only my wife Monica, but in Beth, Jody, and Tammy as well! Gwen was planning on molding and developing each of these four skinny women in four very strong muscular lesbians to have a sexual orgy with, while she used them to start her muscular lesbian harem with. Every morning when my wife, Beth, Jody, and Tammy entered the gym and before they started their daily body building weight lifting workout programs, Gwen would take each woman individually into her private examination room and after she had them strip totally naked, Gwen would have them lay down on an examination table. After each woman was laying naked on the examination table, Gwen would take a large hypodermic needle that was filled with a very strong, powerfully addictive, dark blue liquid that she told Monica, Beth, Jody, and Tammy that it was a super women's ultra mega multi vitamin supplement booster shot. After Gwen injected Monica, Beth, Jody, and Tammy individually with this very strong, powerfully addictive dark blue liquid, which caused each woman to get very dizzy as their minds fell into some strange hypnotic trance, Gwen would finger each woman's vagina as hard as she could, while Gwen kissed each one of them on their lips and talked sexual to them! My wife was quickly becoming Gwen's favorite out of the foursome. Then when each woman woke up out of their hypnotic trance, they all felt such a tremendous amount of super physical energy cursing throughout their bodies from the very strong, powerfully addictive dark blue liquid, that Monica, Beth, Jody, and Tammy could do a complete 8 hour upper and lower body weight lifting workout with ease! This went on every day, 6 days a week for the next three months straight! End Of Part 1                                                                                                     

Comments

Popular Posts