The Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club!-2


THREE MONTHS LATER: After drinking super women's high protein ultra bulk up shakes and taking super women's ultra mega multi vitamins, while staying on their very struck high protein diets that their personal trainer Gwen had them on, not to mention the daily booster shots they were getting from their personal trainer Gwen every day that was a very powerfully L.S.D. based steroid, to not only build my wife Monica and her three friends up quickly, but to also mentally reprogram them as well for Gwen's personal usage, right before doing their daily very rigorously intense weight lifting workouts which were custom tailored to each woman depending on her body type. My wife, Beth, Jody, and Tammy all continued to gain 3 pounds of solid muscular weight a day, and they all now filled out their gray over sized; "Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club," tank tops extremely well, after gaining a total of 30 pounds of solid muscular weight in just three months, as well as developing some nicer feminine curves!..........My wife and Beth were checking out their bodies. Beth who was only 5 foot 4 inches in height was now very muscular. My wife had also built up a powerful body full of strong, rounded muscles that made Monica look just that much more sexier then she was before! As Monica and Beth were flexing and posing while they were checking out their own reflections in the full length mirrors in the women's locker room, my wife turned to her girl friend and asked; "So Beth, what does your husband Warren think of your new muscular female physique?" "Well Monica." Beth said; "Warren finds my new female muscularity very attractive, but I also think he's a little intimidated by it at the same time. One evening after I came home from the gym, I was cleaning vegetables in the kitchen sink while I was getting dinner started. Warren walked into the kitchen and rubbed up against me from the back, and as Warren was caressing my stronger muscular arms he said; "HOLY COW BETH! You've got bigger muscles on your arms then I do!" "What's the matter honey?" I asked as I turned to face my husband; "Do you feel a little intimidated by your wife having bigger, stronger muscles then you do Warren?" "Of course not Beth." Warren replied as he kissed me, but something in his tone of voice said he wasn't telling me the truth. Then our 5 year old son Tommy came racing into the kitchen and sounding very excited said; "Guess what happened in school today mommy?" "What happen sweet heart?" I asked our son Tommy. "I was bragging at lunch period about how strong my mother was. I told all the kids at lunch that my mother was SUPER WOMAN!" Then our son Tommy asked me; "Mommy make a muscle please!!! I want to feel how strong my SUPER MOMMY IS!!!" I then sat down at our kitchen table and while our son Tommy grabbed my right arm with both of his small hands, I casually flexed my right baseball sized bicep, slowly pumping it up to it's full size, while I watched the excitedly awesome look in our son's young eyes." Then Beth turned to my wife and asked; "So Monica how does Bill like his wife's new female muscularity?".................."Unlike your husband Beth." My wife said; "Bill's not intimidated by it, in fact it's just the opposite with my husband. Bill likes watching me lift big heavy things at home while my muscles flex and swell up. Just last Sunday afternoon Bill came home from Home Depot with 50, 100 pound bags of white stones to put around our trees in the back yard. Bill sat back in a lawn chair on our patio enjoying a beer, while he watched me lift and carrying each 100 pound bag of stone across our back yard." Then as a sultry smile crossed my wife's face, Monica continued; "Every night when my husband Bill comes home from work, he likes to take me into our bedroom and have me strip naked and give him a full muscle flexing posing show. After the muscle flexing posing show, Bill loves to feel and worship my muscles and that leads to us having extremely rough sex. Bill loves it when we wrestle and I pin him down on his back with my strength and big strong muscles, it gives my husband one hell of a very large erection!"..................While my wife Monica and Beth were checking themselves out in the full length mirrors in the women's locker room at; "The Tuckerton Iron Works Gym," Jody and Tammy went shopping at the Ocean County Mall to find something low cut for Jody to wear for her big date with their personal trainer Gwen tonight. Jody would date Gwen several times in the coming months, and Jody even slept with Gwen a couple of times, but from the beginning that she started dating Jody, Gwen was honest up front and told Jody that she wanted to play the field for awhile, before she seriously settled down in a relationship with another woman. But the truth was that Gwen was only interested in my wife Monica, and once she could get my wife Monica only interested in her, Gwen's next move was to talk my wife into leaving and divorcing me, so they could start a same sex relationship together..............As Jody and Tammy, who were wearing their matching gray; "Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club," tank tops and their matching blue spandex bicycle shorts, while they were walking through the mall, their powerful, muscular curvy bodies full of strong, rounded muscles had attracted the attention of everyone, men and women alike, that saw them. As they were walking towards Macy's Jody turned to Tammy and said; "Tam I know you and your husband Joe have been separated for a few months now, but I was just wondering what he thought about your new female muscularity." "Well Jody." Tammy said; "Three nights ago I got dressed up in a sexy white halter top with a matching white mini skirt, and after I did my hair and makeup I met Joe for drinks at the Tuckerton Pub to discuss our marital problems. As soon as Joe saw how I've muscled up he got very angry and said; "HOLY SHIT TAM! YOU STARTED LIFTING WEIGHTS TO BUILD UP YOUR BODY? YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING MAN WITH ALL THOSE FUCKING BULGING MUSCLES!" "Then Joe left me alone sitting in the bar. The next day Joe went to his lawyer and filed for a divorce." "I'm sorry to hear that you've getting a divorce Tam." Jody replied as they entered Macy's and headed towards the women's clothing department. "Thank Jody." Tammy said; "But there's a very strangely, unique up side to all of this. Three months ago when Monica, Beth, you and I started; "The Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club," and started working out lifting weights together at the gym, as soon as my 15 year old son Kenny started noticing his mother's new developing female muscularity, my son Kenny got so obsessed with my muscular development that he started measuring and weighing me every day after I got home from the gym. Then after my son weighed and measured me Kenny would record my daily muscular development results on his lap top computer. Then my son Kenny would have me do a complete muscle flexing, posing routine for him in my bra and panties, while he felt and worshipped his mother's strong, growing female muscularity. Then the day when I received my divorced papers from my husband Joe's attorney, I was feeling very upset, lonely, and sexually unwanted. That evening when I returned home from my daily weight lifting workout at the gym, while my son Kenny was female muscle worshipping me, something snapped in my mind as I ripped my son's clothes off his body and sexually attacked him like a wild animal in heat! I threw my son Kenny onto my bed and after I straddled his lower body between my very strong muscular thighs and injected his large erect cock into my very wet muscular vagina, I started fucking the living shit out of my own son!!!! "WOW TAM!" Was all Jody could reply while she was checking out black sleeveless, short cut cocktail dresses, to find one in her size. After Jody pulled one her size off the clothing rack, she said to Tammy before she went into the changing room; "Well look at this way Tam. At least now you have a man, even though it's your 15 year old son, in your life that appreciates your strong female muscularity. On one level you could consider it child molestation of a minor, but on another level Tam." Jody paused as she look at the dress she had picked out; "Your son Kenny has a deep son's love for his mother, as well as you have a very deep motherly love for your son." Then Jody paused again and winked at Tammy as she said; "As long as Kenny's and his mother's deep love stays behind closed door Tam, what happens in the privacy behind close doors in your house, stays in your house Tam." Tammy now feeling better about starting a sexual relationship with her 15 year old son after hearing Jody's opinion on the matter happily agreed; "You've right Jody, what happen in private behind close doors in my house, stays in my house!"............On a very hot Sunday afternoon in July, my wife Monica and I went to my mother's house for a barbecue and to help her move and clean out all the junk that she had accumulated in her basement, because my mother was selling her house and moving to a retirement condominium complex in August, just around the corner from where we lived. Monica who was wearing a pink sleeveless belly shirt that showed off my wife's softball sized muscular arms and flat as a board stomach that displayed a very impressive set of six pack abs, with a tight pair, of pink spandex bicycle shorts that showed off her impressively muscular legs. When my mother, who hadn't seen my wife since last Christmas, saw Monica's new female muscularity she said sounding very impressed as she felt my wife's left bicep; "HOLY COW! It's about time you built up that scrawny little body of yours Monica." "Thanks mom." Monica replied. "So are you training to enter a female body building contest Monica?" My mother asked. "No mom. I feel that it's sexist when muscular women flex their muscles and strut their stuff on stage at a female body building contest." Monica replied; "I'm just lifting weights to build up my body for me, and to develop more strength."..............If my mother was very impressed with my wife's new female muscularity, she was even more impressed with my wife Monica's strength and stamina as she single handily cleaned out my mother basement and lugged all the heavy junk to the curb. Once when Monica picked up something that looked extremely heavy and started carrying it up the basement stairs, my mother turn to me and said; "William give your wife a hand with that heavy item, it's too heavy for Monica to carry it alone." Through gritted teeth Monica growled under the heavy weight of heavy box she was carrying, as she was approaching the basement stairs; "NO MOM! I don't want Bill to hurt his back, this is too heavy for him to lift, let alone carry!" After my wife was finished cleaning out my mother's basement, Monica was completely dirty and sweaty and every muscle on my wife's body was completely pumped up to their max! "Well Bill." My wife giggled as she said while Monica flexed both her softball sized muscular biceps in a double bicep pose; "At least I can't say that I missed my daily weight lifting workout today." As my mother again felt my wife's bulging biceps, she turned to me and said; "You better hang on to this powerhouse of a woman William, Monica is a true Alpha female." "Yes mom I know." I said sounding very proudly, knowing that I was sexually tapping that!...............Two weeks later my wife and I went to visit my mother in law. When Monica's mother saw how much her daughter had muscled up, my mother in law said with a great deal of disgust in her voice; "Monica you should stop working out and lifting weights. You look very unfeminine with those big bulging muscles, and you've starting to look like a manly, butch, muscular, bulldog dyke." "Well mom." My wife Monica's reply to her mother was; "I guess my husband likes his woman looking like a manly, butch, muscular bulldog dyke, because Bill loves my big bulging muscles." And that was the end of that conversation between Monica and her mother!.................Another thing I started enjoying about have a strong muscular wife was role playing in our bedroom. Since my wife Monica's female muscularity grew, she no longer was able to fit into her current wardrobe, and she started buying new low cut clothes to show off her gorgeous, curvy female muscular physique. Monica kept her old smaller clothing like her button down blouses and her T-shirts for role playing in our bedroom. My favorite role playing game was; "HULK OUT HOUSEWIFE." In this roll playing game, my wife Monica would squeeze her female muscularity into one of her old smaller blouses which looked incredibly funny on her muscular body. Then as my wife Monica pretended to be a very mousy house wife, while I pretended to be a very dominating husband. I would pretend to start yelling at Monica by telling her how bad her cooking was, how bad she cleaned the house, and how in general Monica was nothing but a very mousy wimp of a woman! My wife Monica then pretended to let out a very angry animal growl as she ripped out of her extremely tight blouse while she flexed her bulging muscles, while she growled loudly at me; "SO BILL DO YOU THINK YOUR WIFE IS STILL A MOUSY WIMP OF A WOMAN NOW?" Then Monica picked me up and would lift me over her head, and then toss onto our bed and sexually attack me!.............Ever since my wife Monica joined; "The Tuckerton Wives Body Building Club," and started working out at; "The Tuckerton Iron Works Gym," lifting weights and building up her body with her three friends Beth, Jody, and Tammy, I felt like I was living in an unbelievable muscular wives fantasy. My friend Warren felt just the opposite about his wife Beth, and was feeling even more insecure with his male ego as his wife Beth continued to grow in her own female muscularity! Warren felt like he was living in a unbelievable muscular wives nightmare! End Of Part 2

                                                              

Comments

Popular Posts