Be Very Careful When Your Wife Starts Working Out At A Local Gym!-10


I could have resisted, but why? I suppose I could have been very embarrassed too when Yalonda asked to see my now very huge, throbbing erection in front of my own wife, but I wasn't. Here were two beautiful, very jacked up muscular amazons looking on admiringly at my huge man hood, and I obviously didn't suffer from stage fright. After I took out my thick, throbbing cock out of my pants, Yalonda said as she shook her head; "Cathy, you are one lucky girl!" Cathy replied; "Ah come on Yalonda, I'm sure you're lucky with the men to, aren't you?" Yalonda just looked down at the floor and shook her head no in shame. Then my Cathy said to Yalonda; "Well your luck had just changed Yalonda, you have a girl friend who shares." Then Cathy winked at me.........Come to think of it, my wife Cathy had been winking at me an awful lot lately. I thought that it was meant to be reassuring, as if to suggest that we were sharing some sort of private joke, and I suppose it was reassuring in a way. Or maybe my wife Cathy was trying to reassure herself. I guess there are probably other ways to interpret it as well, but why over think it? My wife Cathy loved me more then ever, I knew that, and with her continuing compulsive obsession my wife had for lifting heavy weights and building up her body, our relationship had gone from normal, to unexpectedly exciting, never knowing when Cathy was going to get extremely horny, or have a steroid rage! And this was one of those unexpectedly exciting situations, my wife Cathy just invited her 385 pound muscular girl friend over on a Friday night to check out my cock. Am I wrong, or is this unexpectedly exciting and very much out of the ordinary? And believe it or not, the situation only started getting weirder, but I was going with it! Who wouldn't? But you can't blame me for wondering where this was all heading to..........."Sharing?" I asked in acquisitively. Not the most clever repartee, but standing there holding my huge, thick, throbbing cock in my hands, while my pants and shorts were down around my ankles, while two ripped, muscular goddesses admired my cock, it was more then adequate. My wife Cathy winked at me again, as she said excitedly; "WOW! I've never watched before!"...........As Yalonda got on her knees, she took my very huge, thick, throbbing cock in her strong hands, and looked up at me and said; "Stew, can you hold out a bit? Guys usually shoot their wads before I ever get started." I just nodded yes. Then Yalonda started to suck my cock and blow me. The view was unlike any I had ever seen before, Yalonda's muscular female physique was just so thick. Her shoulders were as huge as boulders and her back ripped with thick muscle on top of thick muscle. Yalonda stuffed my cock all the way down her throat and sucked me until I came, and then she lifted me off the ground, and while she held me in her strong muscular arms, asked Cathy;"Where's the bed room?" Cathy pointed down the hall, and followed us in. End Of Part 10               

Comments

Popular Posts