Be Very Careful When Your Wife Starts Working Out At A Local Gym!-9


The following evening when I came home from work, as I entered through our new front door, I over heard two female voices in conversation coming from our kitchen. One voice was my wife Cathy's the other voice I didn't recognize. When I entered our kitchen, I found myself staring straight into a black woman's breasts. This black woman with a buzz cut, was easily 6 foot 6 inches tall. I must have really had quite an expression on my face, because my wife Cathy and this woman just broke out laughing like crazy. "Stew, this is my new personal trainer Yalonda." Cathy winked at me. "I told her all about you." I was so used to looking down, slightly at my wife Cathy who was 5 foot 9 inches tall, and here was a woman, who was even 6 inches taller then I was. This enormous black woman was enormously muscular every where! Yalonda was 7 inches taller then Cathy was, and as huge, ripped, and muscular my wife had become these past nine months, Yalonda was at least three times as thick in muscularity and quite a lot more broader then my wife was! "Hi Stew." Yalonda took my hand in hers and shook it with a vise like grip. "Hi!" I stammered out, as I still couldn't believe how much more huge, ripped, and muscular she was, but not as quite as beautiful as my wife Cathy was, but again who is? But Yalonda was even more ridiculously jacked!..........."Stew!" Cathy said trying to get my attention from checking out Yalonda's mighty jacked up female physique. "I hired Yalonda as my new personal trainer, and I want to tell you about the weight lifting boot camp she's going to take me to, and train me at." "Weight lifting boot camp?" I asked sounding confused; "I thought you were happy working out at Alpha Women's Gym down town Cathy?" Before Cathy could reply, Yalonda came up from behind my wife, and as she wrapped her huge, ripped, ebony muscular arms around my wife's 4 inch waist line covering her entire six pack set of abs, while pulling Cathy closer to her, which my wife didn't seem to mind, but never the less seemed to enjoy, Yalonda said; "That Gym is for sissy's Stew. Not to mention those candy ass steroid pills your wife had been taking. It gave her a good start in building up her body, but I'm going to put her through a very serious hard core body building program which will give her very fast maxim results, not to mention adding this to her program." Yalonda said, while she held a hypodermic needle containing a dark blue liquid in her left hand, while she held my wife Cathy closer and tighter with her right arm. "I asked sounding very worried; "What's that?" Yalonda turned her head, and after giving my wife a kiss on the mouth, a kiss that seemed very romantic, between my wife and her new personal trainer. After the kiss, the smart looks I got from both Yalonda and my wife, told me to pretend the kiss never happened! Then Yalonda while she still held up the hypodermic needle with a dark blue liquid in side then answered my question; "This dark blue liquid, is considered the most powerful steroid known to women Stew! This very high octane steroid helps a woman's muscles to grow, even when she's finished working out for the day. This super, high octane steroid, is enriched with mega amounts of creatine and grizzly bear testosterone!" I turned to Cathy and with a pleading tone in my voice; "Cathy, you really want to inject that stuff into your body?" My wife Cathy looked me straight in the face, and said matter of fact; "Yes Stew I do? I'm putting my body completely into Yalonda's hands, for the next 9 weeks straight."..........."You mean, for the next 9 weeks straight Cathy, you are planning to drive back and forth to a weight lifting boot camp to take drugs and work out?" Cathy and Yalonda turned to face each other and once again broke out laughing like crazy. Then Cathy turned to me and said; "No silly, for the next 9 weeks straight, I will be up at Yalonda's women's weight lifting boot camp." "You mean Cathy that you are going to be gone for 9 weeks straight, when is this going to happen?" I asked now getting a little mad. " "Tonight Stew, after the past couple of nights, I feel we need a little time off from each other, besides darling," Cathy said as she unwrapped Yalonda's thick muscular arm from her waist and walked over towards me, then after kissing me tenderly on my lips, she said while lightly stroking the side of my face with her fingers; "When I get back in 9 weeks and you see the fantastic results I've achieved from Yalonda's weight lifting boot camp, Stew you will be glad that I went!" Then Yalonda said as she winked her eye at me; "But that's not until later tonight Stew." Then as she nudged my wife, said; "Cathy told me you have something I'd be very interested in seeing, so come on Stew, stick out your already huge, throbbing dick for your wife's gal pal Yalonda. End Of Part 9

Comments

Popular Posts