Be Very Careful When Your Wife Starts Working Out At A Local Gym!-7


Later on that evening after my wife Cathy had beaten her now ex-personal trainer Lisa in a weight lifting competition, as I entered our master bed room from our adjacent bath room after taking my shower, my wife Cathy was on the carpeted floor face down just finishing up 1000 military push-ups. As soon as my wife pumped up her already massively, ripped, muscular female physique, Cathy would then go into a full blown out body building stance, while I would kiss and worship her entire gorgeous female muscular physique. That was our foreplay that would get me very hard. Then Cathy knelt down and after removing the towel I had wrapped around my private area,  she started to blow me so vigorously that I thought I wasn't going to be able to last for a minute, and almost like my wife had read my mind, she said; "Ok darling I'll slow down a little bit, but let's get through this one, I need you for a full hour and I know you just can't last that long when you are fresh." Then Cathy started to deep throat me and I blew a major wad down Cathy's throat. Cathy just swallowed hungrily and laughed; "I can't believe I just did that Stew. I could barely  get your huge errection in my mouth, but some how I just got it all the way down my throat, WOW!".....Then after my wife Cathy flexed her huge, ripped very muscular three tier biceps in front of my face, I was very hard again! My wife then climbed up on the dresser, and she lifted me up then started fucking the shit out of me! Cathy and I had been experimenting with a lot of different positions these days, Cathy's strength obviously opened up a lot of possibilities, that was normally not available to most women, and this one was my wife's favorite! Cathy loved the sensation of holding me up that far off the ground, and when Cathy put her whole, huge, ripped, muscular physique into it, her orgasms were like rolling thunder! My wife Cathy loved to use her strength, and to be honest there wasn't anything more sexier to me, then seeing her use it at will! Cathy came more then once this evening, she was right though, she need at least an hour. When I got to the edge of erupting, I pulled out and sucked her meaty, muscular clit until Cathy came again. I loved sucking that clit. I love sucking clit any way, but the bigger, and more muscular my wife's got, Cathy's clit got even more juicier!........Later on in bed; "I've been thinking Stew." Cathy said as she propped herself up on her elbow, her huge, ripped, muscular three teir biceps was bulging out so massively large, that it almost seemed like they was going to burst right out of her silky white skin. "I don't think you show me enough respect." I looked at my wife like she was crazy, as I asked; "What are you talking about Cathy?" Cathy looked very pissed off at me as she said; "Well Stew, I'm so much more muscular and stronger then you are, and you just act like we are equals." "Honey, we are married." I protested. "What the hell does that have to do with that Stew? Do you think that all partners are equal?" Cathy snapped at me; "Stew you wanted me to start working out and get into shape, right? You even paid for a six week membership at Lucille Roberts for me, right? And not only did I get in shape for you darling, as you can see I even took it to the next level! In fact that's why you never seriously complained that I started doing steroids to get even bigger and even more muscular, you wanted me to be your own personal dominant! End Of Part 7          

Comments

Popular Posts