Be Very Careful When Your Wife Starts Working Out At A Local Gym!-4


Now being married to a woman who is so jacked up on steroids and works out at a women's only body building gym 9 hours a day, 7 days a week lifting weights and growing even more stronger and muscular on a daily bases, could be a major challenge for any normal husband, but there's never a dull moment!..........The next morning when I got up, after the night before, when I witnessed the first of many steroid rages I would see my now very strong muscular wife Cathy have when she had ripped our front door off it's hinges, not to mention the Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde personality that was developing, which was another side affect from her over indulgence of her steroid usage, I was really starting to worry about my wife's health. After I dressed to go to work at the office, I exited our bed room and just as I entered the hall way heading towards our kitchen to have my morning coffee, with her right hand Cathy pushed me hard against the wall, then grabbed me by my shirt and lifted me a foot off the ground, then with her left hand she held up a bottle with little blue pills in it to my face so I could read the label clearly; "SHE-HULK MAJOR FEMALE STEROIDS! Then with a very smart know it all smirk on her face, Cathy gulped down entire full bottle of steroid pills in less then a second, and watching her swallow them in her now very muscular neck, was like watching a snake swallowing a whole mouse! The just for effect to scare me then, Cathy crushed the pill bottle in her hand then tossed it on the floor, as she said; "Aw, breakfast of champions!" Then as Cathy flexed her already huge, ripped muscular left arm in front of me, which I swore was literally grew bigger and even more muscular by the second after my wife swallowed the entire bottle of steroids, that I thought Cathy's biceps and horse shoe triceps muscles were going to bust out of her creamy white skin! Then Cathy turned her face directly towards mine, and as her face started turning a deep red of anger with thick blue veins bulging out on both sides of her thick muscular neck, and one major thick blue vein bulging out of the center of her forehead, Cathy said to me while she gritted her teeth in anger with a very firm tone in her voice; "STEW, I CAN TAKE ALL THE STEROIDS I WANT TO, AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP ME!" Then Cathy let go of me and I landed on my ass on the floor! Cathy then stood over me while she held me down in my sitting position, with her left foot on my chest, and as she looked down at me with that same deep red face of anger, with throbbing thick blue veins in her muscular neck and forehead, Cathy,s fists were balled on her hips while she flexed her entire huge, ripped muscular upper body, my wife again gritted her teeth in anger, Cathy asked even more firmly then she had before; "YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? DO YOU STEW?" By now I was so scare of what my wife could physically do to me if I angered her any more, I answered very weakly; "No Cathy, you do as you see fit. OK?" "That's more like it darling, I'm glad I'm married to a man who is liberal enough to let a woman make up her own mind."  Cathy said nice and sweet to me, as she gently lifted me up into a standing position. "You better have your coffee now darling, and hurry up I wouldn't want to see you late for the office." Cathy then gently pushed me towards our kitchen and as I started to go towards the kitchen, she playfully goosed me on my ass and said; "That's my little man, go to work and make the money to support your muscle momma in style!" I didn't like being patronized by my wife like that even though she was now bigger and stronger then me, and I hated being called her little man even less!!!!!!...... That evening when I came home from work, Cathy was very romantic and made us a candle light dinner. Neither one of us talked my wife's steroid rage this morning in our hall way. She was as gentle as a kitten that night, see why I call my wife Cathy's steroid usage the Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Syndrome?............. 

Comments

Popular Posts