Be Very Careful When Your Wife Starts Working Out At A Local Gym!-11


"Are you ready Stew? Don't keep me waiting." Yalonda said with a very controlling, dominating tone in her voice. I had just shot my wad and I wasn't quite there yet. "Maybe this will help you Stew." Then Yalonda tore off my shirt and went into a double bicep pose, flexing two huge, thick, ripped four tier biceps, that took my breath away! Yalonda's 66 inch biceps, vascular traps, thick lats, and D cups on top of her massively muscular chest that bounced into mid air and then just stood there. I should have pissed myself, but somehow my thick, throbbing cock did the right thing, maybe because it was scared too! "Darling, that thing is 10 inches" Yalonda said to Cathy with delight. Cathy replied; "Yalonda, I know it feels like it but," "Get the tape measure. Yalonda ordered, cutting Cathy off. Yalonda was right, my cock had grown a full two inches and a half over the past few months. I guess it was the constant fucking, sucking, and pure visual stimulation delivers results, plus constantly eating out my wife's juicy clit, I might have absorbed some of those steroids she was gulping down in my dick!...........Yalonda was a sexual beast! My feet never touched the ground once, the whole time she fucked me! I was against the wall, upside down, then Yalonda benched fucked me, and she even sucked me off standing up, imagine that one. Then when Yalonda couldn't squeeze another inch of life out of my now very tired cock, she picked me up by my ankles, flipped me upside down, and jammed my face into her thick very wet clit with such force, that I thought that I had broken my nose! Yalonda was so delicious I practically started to drool! I must have sucked her meaty clit while I was suspended in mid air for over an hour, until finally Yalonda couldn't take it any more! Yalonda turned to where my wife Cathy was sitting on our queen size bed, now in the nude watching us in sexual excitement while she was using her own fingers to pleasure herself with, and while she was catching her breath, said; "Cathy, you got yourself an all star." "I do!" My wife said; "I trained him myself.".........I was so over whelmed that I had lost track of my wife during all of this, but Cathy had the look of awe on her face, while her hand was still working her own pussy. I immediately removed Cathy's hand, and started sucking her off. "You probably want a little break don't you. Cathy said while she patted my head. "How about trying something new Cathy?" Yalonda asked. I looked up from going down on my wife, and noticed that Yalonda was holding a strap on dildo in her hands, as she said; "Give that cock a moment to rest Stew." "Honestly Yalonda, I'd rather have the real thing." Cathy replied in protest. "I'm not talking about you here Cathy," Yalonda said; "I'm talking about Stewie here.".........."NO FUCKING WAY!" I said trying to stand up to Yalonda like a man. "I don't think it's up to you Stewie, is it?" Yalonda smiled as she asked me, and just let that sink in. Then Yalonda hit the most muscular full body pose, that almost made me faint. Yalonda then strapped on the dildo, and picked me off my wife Cathy with her left hand, while using her fingers with her right hand, tickled my ass hole! I swallowed and looked at my wife Cathy as I pleaded; "Please." "I don't think so Yalonda. Stew doesn't want it." "Of course he wants it." Yalonda said sternly; "That's what it means to be dominant Cathy. Sometimes you do it just because he doesn't want it." Cathy was very polite but forceful; "I don't think we are there yet Yalonda." Yalonda turned her attention to me as she said playfully; "Come on Stewie, I'll let you fuck me in my black ass, if I could fuck you in your white one." Then she bent over a wigged her enormous, ebony, muscular bubble shaped ass in the air. "NO THANKS!" I replied curtly. "WOW! Yalonda replied sounding very surprised; "I've never had a man turn me down before! Guess I just never let them." Then Yalonda and Cathy both broke out into a hysterical laughter. Yalonda then put me down, took off the strap on dildo, and shoved my face back into her thick, wet, ebony pussy. "You want it, don't you?" Yalonda asked Cathy. "I don't" Cathy said while she winked at me.........When Yalonda was finished with me, I watched her absolutely fuck the shit out of my wife Cathy in every which way it could be done! It was unlike anything I had ever seen before in my life, and even after Yalonda had humiliated me the way she had, watching her do my wife Cathy made my dick get hard again! Then after she finished fucking my wife, Yalonda looked over at my clock radio which read 9:45 pm, and said as she climbed off Cathy; "It's getting late girl friend, and we have a 2 hour ride ahead of us up state to the weight lifting boot camp, and your training starts at 0:400 hours tomorrow morning." "Okay Yalonda." Cathy said as she got off the bed and started dressing. Then after my wife picked up her pink luggage that she had already packed for her 9 week sabbatical to the weight lifting boot camp, Cathy then left with Yalonda, and they drove up state to the weight lifting boot camp, so Cathy could start her hard core body building program, and high octane steroid injections!  End Of Part 11     

Comments

Popular Posts