Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-5

For a few minutes my wife Laura was deep in her own thoughts, thinking over everything I've just told her, and the picture of the more muscular Erica, that I had just shown her. "Steve," Laura finally broke the silence in the kitchen; "Let me get this straight, just because you confided in your ex-wife about your fetish for strong, muscular women, Erica started working out and built up her body lifting weights, because she thought she could steal you away from me? Does Erica think I'm that much of a wimp to just roll over let her have you Steve, because I'm not! Even if Erica had made a stupid empty threat about beating the shit out of me, if I don't let her have you?" Laura laughed........Then a bright light of competitiveness lit up in Laura's baby blue eyes, as she said; "Steve, if I started seriously hitting the weight room at the gym every day, and with my ease of gaining muscle, give me three months, no make that six months and I promise you darling, I'll have a body twice as strong and twice as muscular then your dizzy ex-wife now has, and I'll do it in half the time, then Erica did." "Do you seriously think you could do it Laura?" I asked getting a hard on thinking about my wife Laura getting even bigger and more muscular then my ex-wife Erica now was. "Have you ever known me to back off a competitive challenge before Steve?" Laura asked me with a smirk on her face. "No Laura I can't say I have." I replied, wondering what life in my marriage was going to be like, six months from now. "Well there you go Steve, and how many times have I lost a competitive challenge darling?" Laura said sounding very sure of herself as the smirk on her face grew larger! "The only one I ever remember you losing Laura," I paused trying not to upset her anymore then I have already; "Was when Erica stole me away from you in high school." "That's right Steve, and I'm never, ever going to let that dizzy bitch Erica get that lucky again!" Laura said, then she let out a very wicked, evil laugh, that scared the hell out of me!......... My wife Laura then bent forward and took both my hands in hers as she said; "Okay Steve, here's the plan. For the next six months I need to have all my full concentration on lifting weights and building up my body, without any distractions what so ever from you or anything else! I want you to move out tonight, and I don't want you to try to see me, call me, or try to contact me in any way during the next six months. I want my transformation to be a complete surprise to you when I'm ready to unveil my new muscular physique, okay Steve?" "Okay Laura, if that's what you want me to do." I said........."And just to show you I'm a good sport about the whole thing Steve, even though I think you are one hell of a dumb ass to get yourself into this mess, and your ex-wife Erica is an even bigger, dizzy, dumb ass thinking she seriously could competitively beat me to win you back, I'm going to let you move in Erica's apartment with her." Laura said with a very evil wicked look in her eyes! "Are you kidding me Laura about moving into Erica's apartment?" I asked looking at my wife a little perplexed. "Yes Steve I'm serious about you moving in with Erica. This will give her a false sense of security, making Erica think that she had stolen you away from me, and in no way can you tell her what I'm up too! While Erica thinks that she had won you away from me, never in her own little mind would Erica be expecting me to become even bigger, stronger, and even more muscular to win husband back!"........."Are you sure you are alright with me staying at Erica's apartment Laura?" I asked my wife again. "Yes I want you to be with Erica for the next six months Steve, I even want you to fuck her!" Laura said sounding like she was starting to go a little insane while the look in her eyes grew even more wildly evil and wicked! "Yes, Steve I want you to fuck shit out of your muscular ex-wife for the next six months, then after you've had the rest, you'll be coming home to the best, your transformed super muscular Laura!" Then Laura tilted her head back till she faced the kitchen ceiling, and let out a very wickedly evil laugh! I then packed my luggage and loaded it into my car, and drove to Erica's apartment..........For the next six months, living with Erica was absolutely fantastic! Erica continued working out four days a week at a local gym to keep herself in shape for me. It was great to live with a woman who made my fetish for female muscle come true, but every time Erica and I were having sex, which was right after she'd come home all pumped up from one of her work outs at the gym, I really fantasizing about my wife Laura's well toned body growing bigger, stronger, and even more muscular with each set of rep of weights she lifted with heavy weight! End Of Part 5             

Comments

Popular Posts