Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-12

I left Erica's bedroom door open while I was packing my clothes into my luggage, so I could hear Laura's and Erica's conversation. Laura stood there with her huge, beefy, muscular forearms folded across her thick muscular chest, staring down Erica, as she said with a commanding tone in her voice; "Let's get one thing straight from the beginning you dizzy bitch, Steve is my husband, and my MAN! Erica you should have known that I wasn't going to lose him to you that EASY, knowing how highly competitive I am! Not too mention how many times we had competed against each other since high school, and you've only beaten me once, when you stole Steve away from me after high school and married him.".........Laura then looked at Erica with hatred and contempt in her eyes!" OK!, I said to myself, Erica finally beat me, and I was willing to be a graces looser back then, but a few years later you divorced Steve, and THEN I married HIM!" Laura said as her face started turning a very dark red in anger! "Now Steve is my husband and my MAN, and after tonight I don't want you contacting Steve what so ever, do not call him, text him, e-mail him, flex your puny woman muscles in front of him, or try contacting him in any other possible way! If you do Erica," Laura paused looking around the apartment, till she saw a steel bar mounted on top of a doorway, that Erica used for doing pull-ups with........Laura then reached up and grabbed the steel bar with her right hand and yanked it off the top of the doorway, then while holding the steel bar in both her powerfully strong hands, Laura said; "If you try to contact my husband again Erica," Laura paused a moment while she very easily bent the steel bar in half, like it was made out of tin foil. "Then I'll come back and do to you, what I'm doing to this steel bar right now, you dizzy, wanna be muscle gal!" Then Laura said while she raised her voice; "DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR, YOU STUPID CUNT!" "Y-yes L-Laura, c-crystal c-clear." Erica stammered very nervously. Then as Laura was nodding her head in agreement, Erica asked almost pleadingly to Laura as I entered her living room carrying my luggage; "Laura, may I please have a moment alone with Steve, just to say goodbye?" "Well okay Erica, just a moment." Laura grudgingly said as she stepped out into the hallway, to give Erica and I a moment alone. Erica kissed me on my lips, and said to me in a very low whisper; "Steve, this isn't over yet between us. Give me a few months to step up my weight training and I promise you darling, that I'll return, even bigger, stronger, and even more muscular then Laura is right now!" Laura yelled out from the hallway; "TIME TO GO STEVE, NOW!" I whispered back, I'd love to see that Erica, then I gave her a quick kiss, and left with Laura.........The next morning after Erica had the building maintenance department replace her heavy, thick oak front door, then she then drove downtown to see her cousin Toni Shane. Toni Shane was a lesbian, ex-professional champion female body builder, who had won 17 Ms. Olympia heavy weight titles, before retiring from the body building contest circuit to open up her own gym, called; "THE ULTIMATE WOMAN'S GYM." Tori's gym was a woman's only gym for the serious woman who wanted to work out, without guys hitting on them. As Erica pulled into the parking lot of the small building that housed the "ULTIMATE WOMAN'S GYM," she knew that if anyone could help her to achieve an even bigger and more muscular female physique then, that petty,competitive, she-devil bitch Laura had, it was her cousin Tori! As Erica entered the gym, she noticed only two women working out there. One was her cousin Tori, who was spotting a very huge, thickly, beefy muscular woman with long raven black hair tied back in a pony tail, as she did bench presses with a barbell that held 400 pounds of steel weight disks. "Only two more reps Donna." Tori said. "One, two." Then the muscular woman named Donna, with Tori's help, put the heavy barbell back in it's cradle on the weight bench. Then Tori said to Donna as she climbed off the weight bench; "Okay Donna hit the showers, you don't want to be late meeting your husband Mike for dinner, see you tomorrow afternoon for your next workout." Then Donna walked towards the locker room, while Tori walked over to greet her cousin Erica. End Of Part 12    

Comments

Popular Posts