Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-11

After driving away from the Marriott Hilton, we weren't on the highway for more then five minutes, when Laura told me to pull into the next wooded rest area. After I parked the car under a shady tree, Laura turned to face me, and as she looked at me very seriously said; "Steve get out your cell phone and call Erica. Once and for all I want to put an end between you and that dizzy, wanna be muscle gal, ex-wife of yours!" I then called Erica, and while Laura sat next to me in the car listening to every word of our conversation. I explained to Erica that when I told Laura six months ago how she spent a year working out and lifting weights to build up her body, to try to win me back, Laura had taken that as a highly competitive challenge from Erica, which she didn't intend to lose. I then told Erica how Laura had spent a hell of a lot of money hiring a team of NASA professionals, not to mention the high tech, secret government subterranean gym, deep below the Colorado mountains, that Laura had used to train and build up her body. I went on to tell Erica that in only six months time, how Laura had miraculously achieved, the unbelievability, not to mention the practically impossibility, of developing her own muscular body with twice as much muscular body weight, and double the amount of measurements that Erica had once achieved. After I finished my narrative there was a long silence on the other end, then Erica laughed and said; "Oh Steve, if you wanted to stay out all night and party with your friends, you should have just said so, I would have understood. You didn't have to make up that stupid story about that petty, competitive, she-devil bitch, wife of yours!" Laura's face just turned deep red with anger, when she heard what Erica had just called her. Erica finished off the conversation, by asking me not to get home before 6pm, so I wouldn't bother her while she was working out lifting weights, in her home gym, that Erica had recently set up in her guest bedroom. Then Erica said; "See you tonight lover,bye." And hung up...........Laura's temper was fuming now, and as she was trying to control her anger, Laura said; "Steve, drive us to Erica's apartment, you need to pick up your things there, and I need to have a little conversation with her." No one knew my wife Laura's temper better then I did, so I started the car, and drove us to Erica's apartment. During the 45 minute drive to Erica's apartment, Laura's huge, thick, beefy, muscular chest heaved up and down with pure anger, while she put her hands together to do that isometric exercise, forcing more blood through her thick blue veins, into her already engorged biceps and triceps, working each and every muscle into a fever of such powerful intensity! Laura just sat there silently in the passenger seat, inhaling and exhaling very deeply, while doing her isometric exercise, as her rage of anger continued to grow, to the point that it could only be compared to a volcano that was ready to erupt...........As soon as I pulled into a parking space at Erica's apartment complex, Laura leaped out of the car with such force, that she had ripped the passenger door off it's hinges! "MY CAR!" I cried. "Fuck the car Steve, we've getting a new one, that I could fit better in soon." Laura growled in anger as she tossed the ripped car door to the side, and started walking towards the main entrance. After we were in the apartment complex lobby, Laura growled even more angrier; "What's that dizzy bitch, Erica's apartment number?" "419 Laura." I said quietly, trying not to get my wife anymore angrier, then she already was! Laura practically ripped the elevator's doors open with her own brute strength, then after we stepped in Laura pushed the button for the fourth floor.........Once we were on the fourth floor, I followed my very angry muscular wife meekly from behind, as Laura marched proudly holding her head up high towards the front door of apartment 419. Once in front of the heavy, thick oak front door of apartment 419, Laura took her right fist and pounded very hard with an extreme amount of force three times, "BAM, BAM, BAM!" Till the heavy, thick oak door shattered in flying debris of wood splinters all over Erica's living room. Laura just stepped into Erica's apartment, as Erica was coming out of her home gym toweling off her sweat, as she said out loud to herself; "WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL THAT NOISE?" Then Erica stopped short, as her eyes bugged out of her head and her mouth dropped open in total shock, when Erica saw how much more muscular Laura had seriously gotten, then she was! The first thought in Erica's shocked brain was; "HOLY SHIT! STEVE WAS TELLING ME THE TRUTH ON THE PHONE!"...........Laura then turned to me and said; "Steve, why don't you pack your things, while Erica and I have a little woman to woman conversation, so I could prove to her who the real she-woman in your life is, okay?" "Okay." I said meekly, as I scooted out from behind my muscular wife, then I scooted past Erica, towards her bedroom to pack my clothes. End Of Part 11           

Comments

Popular Posts