Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-10

The next morning after I got dressed, I met my muscular wife in the living room of our hotel suite. Laura was wearing a very tight, sleeveless black T-shirt that showed off her powerfully strong arms, and was tied back right under her huge muscular chest, to show off her solid brick work of rock hard muscular abs, and a very tight pair of black French cut jeans that almost looked like they were painted on her huge, thick, beefy muscular legs. On the front of Laura's black T-shirt, was stenciled; "GOT MUSCLES?" Then underneath the question was a thick muscular arm, flexing a huge cannon ball sized bicep, and underneath that read; "I DO!" Laura was standing next to a room service cart that had just been delivered with two chairs sitting across from each other. The room service cart had thirteen large orders of hearty breakfasts sitting on top. "Good morning darling." Laura said cheerfully as she kissed me. Then as she motioned towards the room service cart Laura said very cheerfully; "Breakfast is served."..........After I sat down, Laura served me one plate of the hearty breakfast, then after Laura sat down across the service cart from me, she started eating one plate after another of the other twelve hearty breakfasts. As I watch my muscular wife chow down one huge plate after another of scrambled eggs, bacon, pork roll, sausage, pancakes, hash browns, and whole wheat toast, which she washed down with pitcher after pitcher of whole milk! "DAMN LAURA! If you keep eating like that you've going to explode!" I said totally surprised as I watched my wife finish plate after plate, as Laura continued stuffing herself full of food! In between her large mouth fulls of food, which she chewed and swallowed like a heavy duty trash compactor, Laura replied; "Steve, I need to keep fueling my strong muscular body with huge amounts of protein and carbohydrates, so I could continue beefing up to get even more bigger and muscular." Then after all twelve plates were empty and stacked one on top of the other with Laura's silverware sitting on top of the stack, as she leaned back in her chair, Laura started breathing very heavy trying to catch her breath from being so overly stuffed, which caused my wife's huge, thick, beefy muscular chest to swell up and flex almost to the point of busting out her tight black T-shirt! Then Laura said between her mighty gasps for oxygen, as she moved her hands underneath the table trying to loosen the pressure from the waist band of her jeans; "BOY! The waist band on my jeans feel so freaking tight, that I think the metal button might blow off from under pressure!" Then Laura let out a very large, monstrously, loud, very unladylike "BELCH!" That was followed by an even more very large, monstrously, loud, even more unladylike raspberry sounding "FART!" "AW! I feel a lot better now Steve." Laura said while a smile crossed her face. Laura then said jokingly, with a little girl giggle in her voice; "But I think I just creamed my panties!"............After we had finished breakfast, Laura picked up the hotel's phone and said; "Hello front desk, this is the party in suite 204, we've ready to check out. Then 15 minutes later a very chubby, female bellhop who looked like she weighed about 255 pounds of solid fat, entered the suite, just as the room service attendant was exiting with the serving cart. The chubby female bellhop asked Laura; "May I assist you with your bags madame?" "No, but I could assist you with my bags." Laura said as a wicked smile crossed her face to the chubby female bellhop. Then after Laura bent down and had the chubby female bellhop climb up on to her thick, beefy muscular shoulders, Laura then grabbed her heavy luggage and said; "Time to go Steve." When the elevator doors opened in the main lobby, I could imagine what a sight we must have looked to everyone, who turned their heads to watch, as I exited the elevator with my huge muscular wife behind me carrying her own luggage, and the chubby female bellhop riding on top of Laura's thick, beefy, muscular shoulders! Laura then turned to me and said, while she still held her own luggage, and balancing the chubby female bellhop on her muscular shoulders; "Steve go get the car, while I pay the hotel bill, okay sweetheart?" "Okay." I said then went out the main lobby exit...........As soon as my car was driven up by the parking attendant, Laura exited the hotel, still carrying her own luggage while she was still balancing the chubby female bellhop on her strong muscular shoulders. Laura gently lowered the chubby female bellhop down from her strong shoulders, and after the chubby female bellhop loaded my car with my wife's luggage, Laura gave the chubby female bellhop a $40.00 tip for being such a good sport. "THANK YOU VERY MUCH MADAME!" The chubby female bellhop said. "You've very welcome miss, and if you don't mind me saying so, if I was you I'd invest that tip towards a gym membership so you could start getting that flabby body of yours in shape. And in no time at all, you could have muscles like these!" Laura said as she flexed her huge, thick, beefy, right muscular bicep in front of the chubby female bellhop's face. "Yes madame I'll do just that!" The chubby female bellhop replied........Then as I got into the driver seat, and my wife Laura squeezed her massively muscular female physique into the passenger seat, as we drove off Laura said; "You know Steve, we need to get a bigger car, to accommodate my muscular girth and size! End Of Part 10     

Comments

Popular Posts