Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-4

When I got home at 6pm Laura was still at the gym. That morning Laura told me that she was going to the gym after work for her spinning class, which she thoroughly enjoyed, and that I had to make my own dinner. As I warmed up the casserole in the microwave that Laura had left for me in the refrigerator, I thought to myself; "If Laura put as much effort into body pump classes and weight training as she did with her spinning classes, I wouldn't be having this dilemma now about leaving Laura for Erica!"............At 7:30pm, Laura came home from the gym in a very good mood and asked if I ate the casserole. I stood there just looking into her pretty face, and at her nice well toned body that I was no longer was attracted to, since being with my muscular ex-wife. Was I making the right decision on leaving Laura for Erica? Could I go back on my word with Erica, especially with all the hard work she put into getting so in shape for me? I decided to tell Laura everything in the morning, and that night I had a very wet dream, and of course it was about Erica's 198 pound muscular female physique! I had to do it!.........The next morning being that it was Saturday and it was my day off, as soon as I woke up, I was ready to tell Laura that I was going to leave her for my muscular ex-wife Erica. Just as I entered our kitchen, Laura was rushing off to do another spinning class at her gym. As she gave me a quick kiss goodbye, I grabbed Laura's left arm to stop her and said softly; "Laura we need to talk." Now, no one really wants to hear that we need to talk, whatever it's about work or a relationship. "Okay Steve, about what?" Laura asked sounding very apprehensively. I motioned for Laura to sit down at our kitchen table, while I sat down in the chair facing her across the table. After we were seated, I began to tell my wife Laura the whole truthful story about how I got myself in trouble, with my ex-wife after Erica seriously took my challenge and muscled up!..........I started off by telling Laura about my secret sexual fantasy, that I had since I was 13 years old, about women who were big, strong, and very muscular. Then I went on to tell Laura, how I happened to run into my ex-wife Erica a year ago at the coffee shop across from the bank, the conversation we had, and how I bragged about my wife having the beautiful hard body of a fitness instructor to Erica. Then I told Laura that Erica had asked me, if she built up her body with muscles, would I leave my wife, and figuring Erica wasn't serious about doing it, so I jokingly challenged her to do it. A year later, Erica fulfilled my challenge, and now wants me to make good on my promise to her, to leave you Laura. I finished my truthful story by tell Laura what Erica said about kicking the fucking shit out of her if she didn't let me leave her.........Laura just sat across from me very silent with a very horribly, strange, scared look on her face for a moment, then a smile crossed her face as she said; "Oh Steve, I almost seriously believed you there for a moment." Then I showed Laura the picture I took of my new and improved muscular ex-wife with my cell phone. Laura's mouth dropped open in total surprise, as she said; "HOLY SHIT STEVE! You were telling me the truth!" Then Laura looked down at her well toned thin arms, then back at me as she said; "Steve why didn't you tell me you liked muscular women? If I had known, I would have stepped up my work outs with heavier weights right after we got married!".......To explain more about Laura's very competitive personality, it all started in high school 20 years ago. Laura, Erica, and I all went to high school together. Erica ran for class president, and Laura beat her. Erica entered a bake off in home economics and Laura beat her. Erica and Laura were also both in competition to become my girl friend, Erica won that time, and we had gotten married right after high school. But when we got divorced 10 years later, I wasn't divorced a month, when Laura caught me, and I'm sure Laura wasn't going to let Erica have me a second time! End Of Part 4          

Comments

Popular Posts