Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-1

It all started four years ago, when my wife Laura was away on business for the weekend, at a technology trade show in Philadelphia for her company. That Saturday morning I left our house early and drove down town to do  some errands. By 11:30 in the morning I had finished off my errands by stopping off at the bank. After I left the bank, I decided to leave my car in the bank's parking lot, and walk across the street to a local coffee shop, for a cup of coffee. As I entered the coffee shop, I heard a recognizable female voice say; "Hi Steve, it's been a while." When I looked across the shop, sitting in a booth was my ex-wife Erica. Erica stood up and motioned me to come over and sit down with her, so I did........"You look great Erica!" I said with a smile. "Thanks Steve, you do too." Erica replied cheerfully. After we both sat down and ordered coffee from the waitress, Erica said; "Steve since we got divorced five years ago, I haven't been very happy. I could never find another man who was as good to me, as you were." Then Erica said while a smile crossed her face; "What would you think about leaving Laura, and getting back together with me?" "I don't know what to say Erica." I said; "I mean I still may have feelings for you, but I love Laura. And to tell you the truth, Laura has that something a little extra that I truly value." "Oh really, like what Steve?" Erica asked me as she arched her eyebrows............"Well Erica, this may sound a little strange to you, the sex life we once shared together was fantastic, but I have this strange fixation for a woman with muscles." I said with a large smile on my face. "You mean," Erica paused while she looked a little perplexed, trying to understand what I had just said. "You mean like a female body builder?" "Yes Erica, I don't know why, but even though I love your big tits, the sight of a bulging bicep, thigh, or any other female muscles pumped up just makes me sexually crazy!........Then I told Erica about how my wife Laura had this beautiful, hard body of fitness competitor. I went on to tell Erica how I really enjoyed Laura's well toned muscles, and because of Laura's ease of gaining muscle, and her accidental transformation of creating her body into one of a lightweight female body builder's, and how really great the sex was with Laura, to say the least. So at risk of missing out on a great thing being with you Erica, due to the fact that I already have a great thing with Laura, and I'm promised in marriage to her."...........Erica sat there in the booth silently for a few moments with a serious look on her face as she thought about what I had just said. Then a big smile crossed her face, as she reached across the table and took my hands in hers, as she asked; "What if I started working out and got muscular, I've never tried, but I'm sure I could do it. Then would you be interested in me Steve?" I didn't want to hurt Erica's feelings, but after being married to her for three years, I knew she didn't seriously have the drive to work out and get muscular, at least not like my wife Laura could, so I promised Erica I would, if she could show me a muscular female physique, based on the unachievable! "Sure Erica, I would, I do still having feeling towards you, and if you got bigger and more muscular then my wife Laura, then I see no reason why we couldn't get together." I said figuring it wasn't really going to happen, but I will be proven wrong on that matter in time!..........."How big is Laura?" Erica asked, now sounding very interested in beating Laura, to win me back. "Laura weighs 132 pounds, at  five feet, five inches in height, with 15 inch arms, 38 inch chest along with her D cups, and 24 inch quads with 15 inch calves." I said sounding proud of my wife. Then I said to Erica, as I looked at her very thin arms; "Now that's some pretty big numbers Erica. You and Laura are about the same height and weight, but it's going to be very hard for you to gain that much muscle Erica.".........."Okay Steve, I accept the challenge! I'm 119 pounds, and I'm sure I could get a lot bigger, especially since I have so much more to gain, both with building up my muscles and your love Steve!" Erica shouted as the other customers in the coffee shop stopped talking and looked over at us. "I hope you can Erica, I hope you can." I told her, still not believing my ex-wife was very serious about body building, as I got up to pay the bill and leave, I looked over once more at my ex-wife's skinny body, as I said to myself; "It's never going to happen." End Of Part 1

Comments

Popular Posts