Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-16

After I entered Erica's bedroom behind her, Erica closed and locked the bedroom door, and as she gave me a smile and a wink said; "So we could have a little more privacy Steven." After the door was locked, Erica's face turned serious, as she said; "I want to have an understanding between us first Steve." "Okay Erica." I replied. Erica face looked even more serious, as she said; "You'd better not ever leave me again for that petty, competitive, she-devil bitch, Laura, especially since I've been working out so extremely hard building up my muscular female physique this past year and a half for you Steve. Just for you, and because of your fetish for female muscles, I've gotten so huge and muscular, that none of my friends would even recognize me anymore! Everyone in my office either stares at me with disgust, or drools over my muscular female physique all day long. Don't get me wrong Steve, I don't mind it in the least, in fact I love the attention because it makes me so happy that I'm fulfilling you sexual fetish for female muscle. But Steve," Erica paused and looked at me so extremely serious, that it almost scared the shit out of me, as she was getting angry said; "But Steve, I will KILL YOU, so help me God, if you EVER LEAVE me again for THAT SHE-DEVIL BITCH LAURA! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME STEVEN?" Was this the "KABOOM" steroids talking? It must have been, But Erica was strong enough to kill me with one huge, beefy, muscular arm tied behind her back. In fact Erica could crush me to death, with only one of her huge, beefy, muscular calf muscles, as well!........"WELL STEVE?" Erica's face was dark red with anger! "Alright Erica, I agree! I've been planning on seeing a divorce lawyer since Laura started staying out all night these past four and a half months, and as soon as I divorce Laura, I'll marry you, okay? Now please Erica, I'm begging you honey, please may I touch and measure your muscles, PLEASE?" I was truly begging and pleading! "So Steven, you really are interested in how much size and girth, massive muscle I've grown in the past four and a half months, um?" Erica asked, with a teasing tone in her voice. "YES, YES, FOR GOD SHAKE ERICA, PLEASE LET ME TOUCH AND MEASURE YOUR MUSCLES, PLEASE?" I begged and pleaded even harder, while my huge erection got even larger, which made my cock feel like it was ready to explode!........"Okay Steve," Erica paused as she removed her baggy sweat outfit, which left her huge, thick, unbelievable beefy, muscular body standing in front of me, wearing nothing but a red string bikini. "I think you've patently waited long enough Steven, here's the tape measure, measure away darling." Erica said while she handed me her tape measure. I quickly grabbed it out of her hand, and went to work measuring Erica's gorgeous, huge, thick, unbelievable beefy, muscular body!.........I wrapped the tape measure around Erica's thick, beefy, muscular arms, which were fully flexed and when the ends met, it measured 62 inches! "WELL, WELL, STEVE, LOOK AT THAT! Erica said sounding very proud of all her hard work. "That's over 42, no 42.5 inches bigger then they were four and a half months ago. Wow! I still can't believe it,  my arms have never gotten over 20 inches before, pretty dam big and impressive, wouldn't you say Steve? What was that petty, competitive, she-devil bitch, Laura's bicep size? Oh let see," Erica paused, pretending to think while she held her right hand on her forehead; "Laura's guns were a tiny 39.5 inches, right Steve?" "Yes, yes a tiny 39.5 inches, and yours are 22.5 inches bigger Erica . You blow Laura away Erica! This is totally amazing, please let me measure your chest and legs! "Go right ahead darling." Erica readily agreed..........I hiked around Erica's hugely, thick, beefy, unbelievable muscular torso, and when I got the tape measure around it, I was still 9.5 inches away from the other end. It was an 80 inch tape measure, which made Erica's chest 89.5 inches! "I can't believe it Erica, HOLY SHIT! Your chest is 89.5 inches! THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME! Can I please touch your huge, muscular pecs?" I said! "Yea, I am pretty fucking awesome, aren't I Steve!" Erica then did the most awesome full body pose that I've ever seen her do, and I just couldn't resist! I told Erica to stop flexing and get into bed. I then grabbed Erica's massively muscular chest, and felt how hard it was! Erica's huge, thickly, beefy muscular pecs felt like two huge boulders! "Oh, and what was Laura's puny little chest, Steve? Oh yea, Laura's chest measured only 58.5 inches. That means Steve, I have 31 more inches of pectoral muscle, and 22.5 inches more on my guns then Laura has! Who would you be thinking about now Steve, while you've having your little masturbation fantasies about female muscle,huh?" Erica asked with a huge smile on her face.........."I will never think of Laura again, I swear Erica. You are the most ultimate female body builder I've ever seen Erica. In fact you'd win any Ms. Universe, or Ms. Olympia in your weight class. I'm serious, some of those female contestants may weigh as much as you Erica, but they are at least 6 feet tall! You are only 5 foot 5 inches tall, and how you gained that much size and girth in muscular mass on your height, is totally beyond belief!" I said matter of fact. Then I begged her; "I'M SO HORNY, WILL YOU PLEASE GET INTO BED, SO WE COULD HAVE MUSCLE SEX, PLEASE!! As soon as you finish measuring me Steve." Erica said. End Of Part 16

Comments

Popular Posts