Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-8

Laura then stood up from the winged back chair she was sitting in, and flexed her hugely, beefy, solid muscular right arm, while she smacked it with her open left hand, causing a hard "THUD" sound, as her left palm impacted with her right steely bicep, as Laura asked flirtatiously with a big smile on her face; "Steve baby, I bet you'd like to know how big your muscle gal's pythons are, hm mm?" "Yes, yes I would honey!" I said sounding very interested about that subject! Then Laura walked over to where her purse was sitting on the king size bed, and after Laura retrieved a tape measure out of her purse, she walked back to where I was now standing and handed it to me. Then as Laura was getting ready to do a double bicep pose, she looked around the hotel suite as she said; "Wait a minute Steve, I need to find something heavy to use to do bicep curls with, to pump up my guns." "Pump up her guns?" I asked myself as I looked at Laura a little perplexed; "Laura's beefy, thick, muscular arms were already huge!" Then Laura spotted the little refrigerator that held the mini wet bar..........Laura walked across the hotel suite, and unplugged the little refrigerator from the electrical socket, then picked it up and held it in her strong hands, as she said; "Well Steve, it's a little lighter then the amount of weight I'm use to lifting, but I guess it has to do." Laura then pumped out 200 over her head bench presses with the mini refrigerator, and 200 bicep curls, then after Laura lowered the mini refrigerator back where she find it, Laura turned to me and flexed an awesome double bicep pose, as she said; "Measure away Steve!" As I wrapped the tape measure around my wife's hugely, thick, beefy muscular arms, I couldn't believe my own eyes, as Laura's huge arms measured 39.5 inches! As Laura continued holding her awesome double bicep pose, she asked with a smile on her face; "Impressed Steve, is this enough female muscle to full fill your sexual fetish for female muscle?" "Yes Laura, it's enough, and then some!" I said to my muscular goddess wife with a huge grin on my face, and an even larger hard on in my pants! Then Laura said; "Steve be a dear and measure my massively muscular chest please."..........I then took the tape measure that I still was holding in my hands, and started to wrap it around Laura's upper body, which had taken me more then a couple of minutes, to wrap the tape measure around her hugely, thick muscular back and lats, not to mention over the huge mountain of, thick, steely pectoral muscles Laura had built up over these past six months! With all the climbing I had to do around my wife's muscular physique, by the time I reached her front, I had a hell of a time stretching the tape measure, so both ends could reach! Since Laura started body building, she had lost her 12 double c-cup breasts, which I wouldn't miss, since I found her huge mountain of thick, steely pectoral muscles even more sexier! "Well Steve, what do the numbers say?" Laura asked sounding a little annoyed, that I was keeping her waiting. "WOW! 54 inches Laura!" I said sounding very proud of my muscular wife! "WOW! Very impressive, don't you think Steve?" Laura asked as she looked directly at me while holding her hands on her thick, muscular hips. "Yes Laura, very impressive indeed." I said very happily!...........Then Laura said; I'll do a few hundred push-ups to see how much bigger I could get my chest, what do you think Steve?" Before I could answer Laura, threw herself down on the thick plush carpeted hotel suite floor, and pumped out 300 military push-ups. Then Laura stood up again directly in front of me, while she stuck out her huge mountain chest of thick, steely pectoral muscles, and commanded; "Measure then again Steve!" "HOLY SHIT LAURA!" I said; "Your chest just grew another 4.5 inches in muscular girth, and it now measures 58.5 inches!" I said sounding astounded at how fast my wife's body could grow and develop muscle mass! "Well Steve," Laura paused as she went into a crab pose that flared out her upper body's huge, beefy, thick muscles even larger to their fully muscular max; "I guess you've married to the Incredible She-Hulk!" Then Laura growled; "GRRRRRR!"..........."Okay Steve, show and tell time is over, now it's time for us to get naked in the jacuzzi where you could lather up and worship my muscular female physique." Laura said as she started taking off her black bra and panties. After an hour of Laura letting me live out my sexual fetish of worshiping her muscular physique in the jacuzzi, Laura then picked me up in her strong arms, and lifted me out of the jacuzzi, like I was as light as a feather. As Laura carried me to the king size bed, she said sounding very horny herself; "Now it's time for me to show you Steve, what having real muscle sex is like!" End Of Part 8   

Comments

Popular Posts