Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-18

"Steve, don't you want to measure my muscular thighs and calves?" Erica asked. "Okay, I'll hurry up and measure them quickly!" I said. "Slow down darling, we want this to last all night long, don't we Steve?" Erica said like she was talking to a small child. "Yea Erica." I replied feeling super extremely horny and wanting to make muscle love very badly with Erica. Then as I started measuring Erica's thick muscular tree trunk legs, my nervous system started to overload with such excitement, from how hugely muscular Erica was and how much I wanted to make muscle love with her, that my eyes just rolled into the back of my head, and I blacked out!............When I awoke, I was laying naked on Erica's bed, while Erica's hugely, thick, beefy, muscular body was laying naked besides me, while she was giving my body baby kisses. "Oh Steve, I'm glad you've awake." Erica said with a warm smile on her face; "You seriously had me scared there for a while, when you passed out darling." Then Erica gave me a long sexual French kiss on my mouth, while her tongue went down my throat, then again she started giving my body baby kisses, down my chest, across my stomach as she continued moving south, till Erica reached my huge, throbbing cock! While she held my huge, throbbing, hyper-sensitively, horny cock in her strong hands, Erica looked up at me with a smile, and said with a giggle in her voice; "Your muscle gal needs her daily dosage of pure male, testosterone protein Steven." Then Erica went down on me, and started sucking my huge, throbbing, now extremely hyper-sensitively, horny cock! Erica continued to suck harder and harder, till I exploded such a huge load of sperm in her mouth, that it caused me to see fireworks in my head!.........After Erica sucked me dry, she removed my now limp cock out of her mouth, and after Erica did another most muscular upper body pose, which made my cock swell up huge, and started it throbbing again, Erica picked me up with her beefy strong right muscular arm, and started pushing me in and out of her very wet, beefy, muscular pussy, like I was a 12 inch dildo! I was so extremely turned on by Erica's strength, that I massively exploded in her, with as much furry as someone being hit with a lightning bolt! Erica and I had a wonderful night of sex, and I must have had over a dozen orgasms! And Erica seemed to have an unending amount of strength and stamina; "WHAT A WOMAN!" I didn't ever have to worry about Laura again, or so I thought at the time............As Erica and I were having true muscle sex, Laura's private detective was video recording us the whole time. After we had finished, while I was being wrapped up in her huge, thickly, beefy muscular body, as Erica was spooning me in her solidly, thick muscular arms while we were kissing. Laura's private detective used his cell phone and called his client, and told her he had all the evidence she required him to get, on her husband and Erica. Laura replied over the phone to her private detective; "Thank Sam, just wait for me in the parking lot, of Erica's apartment complex, I'll be there in 15 minutes." Then Laura disconnected the call..........15 minutes later, after I had fallen sound asleep in Erica's solidly, thick, beefy muscular arms, a black Hummer H3 with black tinted windows pulled into Erica's apartment complex parking lot, and rolled up next to the private detective's Ford sedan. After the black Hummer H3 rolled up to a stop next to the Ford sedan, the black tinted driver side window rolled down, as the private detective approached the black Hummer, with a freakishly huge, extremely scary, muscular woman behind the steering wheel.........."Here's what you asked me to get Laura." The private detective said as he handed Laura the disk of what he had just video recorded. "Thanks Sam, after tonight your services will no longer be needed." Laura said as she handed Sam an envelop with $2,000.00 in cash inside. Then the black tinted driver side window rolled back up, as the black Hummer H3 slowly started pulling away.......After Laura parked across the parking lot, she popped the disk Sam had given her into a mini cam recorder, and as Laura watched tonight's events between Erica and I unfold before her eyes, Laura said out loud to herself; "Well Steve, this truly puts an end to our marriage, as soon as I break you and Erica up!" Then Laura tilted her head back, and let out such a very powerfully loud, viscous, evil laugh, that bounced and rocked her Hummer H3 side to side! End Of Part 18             

Comments

Popular Posts