Laura Vs. Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-3

As I watched the numbers whirl around on the scale, until they stopped at 198 pounds, I couldn't believe my own eyes! Erica had gained 79 pounds of solid muscle, and gone from being a skinny-fat weakling to a strong muscular woman! Erica then turned to face me while she still stood on the scale, and moaned in sexual delight as she struck an awesome pose with her hands on her muscular hips, while her muscular lats flared out accentuating her more muscular rounder shoulders, and pectoral muscles. "Well, is this what you were looking for in a woman Steven?" Erica asked. Erica always used to call me Steven whenever we were about to have sex. "Oh yes Erica!" I said with a major hard on in my jeans, as I started to salivate with lust, for my ex-wife's new muscular, hard body; "You have gone beyond my wildest expectations. Just how big did you get Erica?"..........."Well let's see Steve," Erica paused a moment to think about it. "I added 1 and a half, to 2 pounds of solid muscle per week on my body for one entire year, which helped me go from 119 pounds of weak flab to 198 pounds of strong, solid, rock hard muscle! Pretty damn impressive if you ask me Steve, don't you think?" Then Erica went into a very impressive, muscular crab pose, which caused the large hard on in my pants, to grow even larger! That's 79 pounds of solid rock hard muscle Erica, I'm very impressed, in deed!" I said with a big grin on my face, then I asked the question that I most wanted answered; "How big are your arms and legs now Erica?" Erica replied; "Steve, that's why I handed you that tape measure, so you could see for yourself." "Oh yea." I said sounding very dumb founded, while I still held the tape measure in my left hand...........As I started measuring Erica's muscular physique, I couldn't believe how fucking awesome her measurement really were! Erica's arms were 20 inches, her chest, minus her double C-cup tits, were 48 inches, and her stronger muscular legs sprouted 40 inch quads. As I worked the tape measure around her thicker, muscular calves, Erica said; "My calves haven't come along as well as the rest of my body Steve." Was she kidding me? Erica had 21.5 inch muscular, diamond shaped calves, which wasn't bad at all, if I do say so myself! I sat there on the bathroom floor looking up at my muscular ex-wife, contemplating my ramifications of what I was about to do! If I touched Erica's strong muscular body, I would be hooked forever on such a muscle lust for her. I would have to leave my wife Laura, for what surely going to be the best muscle sex of my life! I thought about it for a few moments, then said as I stood up; "Come here Erica, I would kill to feel your big strong muscles." "You don't have to kill anyone Steve, you just have to leave your wife Laura to be with me, or I'll never let you touch and feel my magnificent muscular, female physique." Erica said with a serious look on her face............Erica knew my Achilles heel, I couldn't say no to her. I might be the worse person in the world, but I  just had to feel my ex-wife's muscular physique. "Okay Erica, I will leave Laura for you as I promised." I said while I walked over to where Erica was still standing on the scale, and grabbed her massively muscular shoulders, pulling her closer to me as I kissed her very romantically. Erica lifted my five foot 10 inch, 250 pound body up with only her right hand, and forcefully threw me onto her bed. Then Erica towered over me while she did another awesome double bicep pose, as I laid on my back on her bed, while she looked at me as a romantic smile crossed her face, she said; "Go ahead Steve, touch me wherever you like darling. I'm here to please you, and only you!"...........I started caressing Erica's huge biceps while I asked her to continue pumping them over and over again. Then after I stripped naked, I again grabbed Erica's muscular arms, and pulled her muscular body close to mine as I stuck my huge, throbbing cock, between her legs and into her muscular wet pussy! The orgasm I had was so extremely intense, that my eyes rolled back into my head, right before I blacked out! When I awoke a few minutes later, Erica was cradling me in her strong arms while she said; "WOW STEVE! You weren't kidding when you said you had a thing for muscular women. If I had known that muscular women turned you on that much, I would have started working out when we were still married."............"Oh Erica, that was beyond the best sexual experience I had ever had in my life. Let's do it again, please! But this time can I touch your muscular pecs?" With that request, Erica pumped up and flexed her muscular pecs in front of me, and so began the longest, most fantasitc afternoon of sex I ever had! I never realized before, that I could have six orgasms in one afternoon! After it was over, I begged for more, but Erica said forcefully; "Now you need to go home Steve, and make arrangements to leave your wife. You must tell Laura that you've leaving her for me." Then Erica made me take a full body picture with my cell phone of her naked muscular body, as she did a crab pose, then Erica said; "Steve, if Laura gives you a problem over you leaving her for me, just show her that picture of me and tell her that, I'll kick the fucking shit out of her, if she doesn't let you go!".......As I drove home that evening from Erica's apartment, I seriously worried about how my wife Laura was going to respond about me leaving her for my new and improved muscular ex-wife. In many ways, my wife Laura had a very competitive personality who could never let anything go that she wanted badly enough. After all, this was the woman who five years ago worked telephone sales for her electronic company, and got the raise and promotion to the sales excutive position that Laura so badly wanted! It's going to be very interesting, to see what happens when I tell Laura that I'm leaving her for my muscular ex-wife!    End Of Part 3                  

Comments

Popular Posts