Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-19

As Laura sat in her Hummer H3, while she continued watching the recorded video disk on her mini cam recorder, she thought to herself as a newly small recently developed muscle that grew right under her clit, that could now be construed as a small penis growth from a side effect of her heavy steroid usage, started throbbing inside her now, very wet muscular pussy! "DAMN GIRL FRIEND, YOU'VE SERIOUSLY ARE LOOKING GOOD THESE DAYS!" Laura said out loud to herself, while she slid her left hand under the waist band of her tight spandex shorts, and started massaging that newly developed muscle, as she stuck her fingers in between her muscular wet pussy. Laura continued masturbating herself faster and faster with her fingers, as her black Hummer H3 rocked heavily side to side, while Laura continued watching Erica and me on that recorded video disk, till she let out a powerfully loud orgasm!..........I woke up at 8am the next morning out of a mild state of slumber, and exhaustion, as I accidentally rolled over into Erica's massively, beefy muscular body. With both my hands, I rubbed Erica's bubble shaped muscular buttocks, which were as fully inflated and round as two basket balls side by side. The latitude shaped striations were so defined, that I just had to rub them. Instantly my thick, throbbing cock immediately rose to attention, and I know I woke Erica up for her to tighten her massive, bubble shaped ass muscles for me. At that moment, I felt so pleased to have such an understanding woman in my life, who wishes to do nothing but please my fetish for female muscle. Then Erica and I were having another fantastic session of muscle sex, when there was a knock at her front door. I quickly got dressed, and went to answer the door..........When I opened the front door, it was Laura! Then I gasped when I saw how Laura had out done Erica again, but this time she only wanted to rub it in my face, as she said with a smirk on her face; "Good morning Steve, I see you've had a little extracurricular activity this morning with that dizzy, wanna be muscle gal, Erica again, behind my back." I just stood there speechless trying to think of something to say. Laura freakishly, huge, beefy muscular physique was way beyond belief! Just looking at Laura, you could easily tell she was a hell of a lot bigger then Erica was! Laura's freakishly, huge, beefy muscular arms were so extremely large in size and girth, that only a cartoon artist with my kind of fetish for female muscle could ever dream up! Every muscle on my wife Laura's body was pulsating with thick blue veins that were so incredibly large, that they looked as thick as telephone cables............"Laura, how, how, how?" I stammered!  "How did I get so fucking huge and muscular Steve? To once again try to win you back, from that dizzy, wanna be muscle gal, Erica! Take a very good look at my magnificent muscular body Steve!" Laura said as she raised up her freakishly, massively muscular arms, very slowly like they were being lifted up by a crane, and slowly Laura clinched her fists to show me the most freakishly, awesome, hugely beefy muscular arms I could ever imagined a woman ever having! I have always fantasized of a woman with the largest muscles her anatomy could handle, but my wife Laura's muscularity was even larger, then anything I could ever have fantasized about!........As Laura gripped her fists tighter and tighter, it ratcheted up her already humongous peaking biceps like a jack lifting up a car, till finally erupting another two layers of huge, thickly, beefy bicep muscle, on top of the mountain she had just peaked, a moment ago! I just stood there drooling like an idiot, and I couldn't help myself any longer. I erupted a huge orgasm as my thickly throbbing cocked swelled up like it had never done before! And this was after last night of a dozen orgasms and one this morning with Erica. {OH NO! I FORGOT ABOUT ERICA IN THE NEXT ROOM!}........While she continued holding her gigantically muscular pose, Laura told me about the private detective she had hired to watch Erica, and how she learned that Erica hired her cousin Tori to train her, Erica's usage of steroids, and her workout plan. Then Laura went on to tell me how she was secretly using the weight room in the high school every night for the past four and a half months, how she started using an even more highly powerful steroid manufactured in China then Erica was using, which Laura injected three times the amount to every one Erica received from Tori. Then Laura finished off her little narration, by telling me as she learned Erica's continuing weight lifting program, how Laura would double, then even triple again the amounts of weights and sets of reps, Tori was having Erica do on a daily bases!........Then Laura said; "I'm working out and lifting weights every day, I know Erica will continue to try and top me, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! Erica is never going to catch up with my muscle goddess physical specimen body! And you know what Steve?" Laura asked with a smile on her face, as she now held her hands on her thickly muscular hips; "I'm no longer doing it for you sweetheart, I'm now doing it for me, and someone I've fallen in love with from a far. What do you think of that, you two timing asshole?" "What are you saying Laura?" I asked meekly. "I'm saying Steve, that I'm leaving you for someone else you schmuck, and we are getting a divorce!" Laura said. End Of Part 19

Comments

Popular Posts