Super Donna!-1

I've been in love with my wife Donna, since we first met that chilly February, Sunday afternoon at Dunk in Donuts several years ago. Donna and I had both fallen in love almost immediately with each other, as if a lightning bolt had struck us! My wife Donna who was five foot nine inches tall, had a nice semi well toned body, because she worked out at Retro Fitness. After a couple of years of marriage, Donna and I had bought our dream house, a beautiful Victorian home that sat on 4 acres of land with a carriage house behind it. Since we bought our dream home, Donna and I felt that we needed to cut expenses, so one of the first things that went, was Donna's gym membership at Retro Fitness. Over the next six months after we moved into our dream home, my wife Donna who was a stay at home wife, spent most of her time setting up our new home while I worked in the city......... I've been asked over the past year, how my wife Donna became Super Donna, a super female hero, well to be totally honest, I turned my wife into a super female hero purely by accident ! It all started last summer at a Memorial Day barbecue at our friends Dave and Didi's house...........Dave and I were out side in his garage hanging out drinking beers while he was showing me his new John Deere riding lawn tractor, while our wives were sitting out back at the picnic table. After Dave finished showing me his tractor, he handed me another beer, as he said; "Stew, have you noticed my wife Didi's arms?" "No Dave, why? Did Didi get a tattoo?" I asked. "No Stew," Dave chuckled. "Didi started working out with a home gym I've bought her a few months ago, and she has developed some nice golf ball sized biceps." Then after Dave took a drink out of his can of beer, he said; "I bet my wife Didi is stronger then your wife Donna is!" "No Dave, Donna is a bigger woman in height, so I have to disagree with you on this one buddy." I replied. "I have $20.00 that says my wife Didi could beat your wife Donna at arm wrestling Stew." Dave said. "Okay Dave, you've on!" I said. Just as we were approaching our wives at the picnic table, Didi was telling Donna about the home gym that Dave had bought her, and Didi even showed Donna the nice golf ball sized biceps that she had developed..........I sat down next to my wife Donna, and while I felt and slightly squeezed her right, slightly chubby, ham hock sized bicep, I said; "Honey Dave and I have this $20.00 bet, he says Didi could beat you arm wrestling, and I say you could beat her, what do you think?" Donna who was sitting across the picnic table from Didi said with a smile; "Well Stew, there's only one way to find out who the better woman is, right?" Then Donna put her arm on the picnic table, and jokingly challenged Didi to wrestle her. After Donna and Didi locked hands, Dave and I both said in together; "ON YOUR MARK,GET READY, GET SET, GO!" Both Donna and Didi put all the strength they had into arm wrestling each other! But in two minutes flat, Didi wrestled Donna's arm down hard on the picnic table, which caused a heavily, muffled, "THUD!" As I paid Dave the $20.00 I bet him, Didi said to Donna, sounding like she was bragging; "Well Donna, looks like we all know who the true alpha she-woman is here!" "Right Didi, what ever you say." Donna said trying to sound like it was no big thing, losing an arm wrestling contest to her friend Didi, but in actuality Donna was very embarrassed losing the arm wrestling contest in front of her husband..........Donna said to me as she got up from sitting at the picnic table; "Stew, are you ready to go?" After we thanked Dave and Didi for inviting us to their barbecue, we started walking towards our car, when I accidentally dropped my car keys. As my wife Donna bent over to pick them up for me, the seam in the rear end of her shorts split open, with a very loud "MATERIAL RIPPING" sound! Dave and Didi started laughing hysterically, as Didi said; "Hey Donna, not only are you a weakling, but you've turning into a chunky monkey as well!"........My wife Donna looked like she was ready to cry, as her face started blushing from deep embarrassment. And I knew right then and there, that I needed to find away to get my wife into shape, to beat Didi at a rematch at arm wrestling! End Part 1      

Comments

Popular Posts