Super Donna!-4

The first week the weights my wife Donna were lifting were small, as Donna could barely bench 50 pounds, squat 75 pounds, and dead lift 100 pounds. However within two weeks Donna was making amazing gains, partly to the homemade sports drink I was forcing her to drink. It turned out that my wife's body had very good genetics for building muscle and strength! Two weeks after I started Donna on her workout program and homemade sports drink, she was benching 150 pounds, squatting 200 pounds, and dead lifting 300 pounds! I was so proud of my wife Donna and the changes in her body were amazing! Donna's formerly flabby pot belly, was now flat as a board and tight as a drum, and her long legs started to become hard and muscular. What was also amazing, was how much Donna started enjoying drinking the homemade sports drink I had created for her, which seemed to give Donna a powerful burst, of a pure super adrenalin buzz, which gave her the extremely powerful strength and stamina, and Donna would push herself harder and harder, adding just a few more pounds on those bars every day! My wife Donna really enjoyed lifting weights and becoming strong, and the stronger Donna got, the even more strong Donna wanted to become!!!!!..........By 4TH of July weekend, my wife Donna was ready to challenge her friend Didi to a rematch at arm wrestling. We had invited Dave and Didi to our home for a 4Th of July barbecue. While I was setting everything up for our barbecue, my wife Donna was getting dressed in a long sleeve, button down red silk blouse, and a pair of skinny French cut jeans, that she wasn't able to fit into a month ago, before she had started working out. After Dave, Didi, Donna, and I had finished eating, my wife turned to me and gave me a wink, as she said to Didi; "Didi, remember that stupid bet our husbands made on which one of us could beat the other at arm wrestling?" "Yea!" Didi said with a chuckle in her voice; "And Stew lost $20.00 to Dave when I whipped your ass Donna." "Well Didi, just for fun how about we have an arm wrestling rematch?" Donna asked. "Sure Donna, if you feel like getting your ass kicked again by a real woman." Didi started to laugh even harder now! Donna then turned to Dave and asked; "How about we bet double or nothing Dave? $40.00 says I could whip your over confidence wife at arm wrestling." "You've on Donna!" Dave said, thinking he was going to make an easy $40.00..........My wife Donna then took her right hand, and unbuttoned the left cuff of her red silk blouse, and started rolling her long sleeve all the way up to her shoulder, while she flexed a very impressive soft ball sized bicep! Both Dave's and Didi's eyes went wide in shear surprise, at the size of Donna's muscular arm. Donna then put her arm in an arm wrestling stance on the picnic table and said; "Are you ready to wrestle Didi?" Didi reluctantly placed her arm on the picnic table, and locked hands with my wife. Then Donna turned to me and said; "Okay Stew, you do the honors." "GET READY, GET SET, GO!" I yelled!.......Slowly at first, I could see Didi's arm being lowered to the picnic table, as my wife was slowly building up the strength in her left arm. I couldn't believe my eyes, as my wife Donna's soft ball sized bicep swelled up to it's full size while blue veins started popping out of her slightly more muscular forearm! Then with a heavily muffled "THUD!" sound, Donna pinned Didi's arm down with her left arm, while holding her right hand out to Dave and said; "Okay Dave, I'll take our $40.00 now, please." After Dave paid Donna the $40.00 he had bet her, and she put it down in between her ample breasts, then Donna relished Didi's arm from being pinned against the picnic table, as she asked her; "Didi, who's the real woman here now, Huh? Not you, you weak little bitch!" Then Donna stood up as she started pounding her chest hard with her fists, making a heavy thumping sound, as she tilted her head back, and let out a very loud Tarzan yell! End Of Part 4                       

Comments

Popular Posts