Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-The Final Chapter!

Just as Laura had finished insulting me, Erica returned with a heavy duty, 200 foot carpenter tape measure. Erica gave the beginning of the tape measure to Laura to hold, then walked around Laura's freakishly, massively muscular physique. It took Erica a long time because she was not only savoring the moment, but the the long trek around Laura's freakishly, massively, muscular torso took awhile to make. Finally Erica matched the two ends of the tape measure together, and in shear excitement, read out loud; "HOLY SHIT LAURA, YOUR CHEST MEASURES A FREAKING 141.5 INCHES!" Erica dropped the tape measure as she was jumping with joy, then screamed again with pure orgasmic delight; "HOLY SHIT LAURA, YOUR CHEST IS 141.5 FREAKING INCHES! THAT SO FREAKING INCREDIBLY COOL, AND SEXY!"...........Laura then did a couple of more pumps, then she brought her freakishly, huge, muscular arms down slowly, like she was doing 300 pound cable chest pull downs. Laura then said proudly; "Okay Erica, measure me again, because I'm beyond freakishly huge now, and this is the biggest I've ever been!" Erica picked up the tape measure while Laura was doing her extra pumps, to get all her blood, nutrients, and oxygen into her already engorged, freakishly, huge muscles. Erica again measured Laura's freakishly, huge, thick, beefy muscular chest, and then screamed out in such a tone, that only happens when a man founds a woman's g-spot for an orgasm; "OH YEA, OH YEA, OH HOLY FUCKING YEA!!!" At that moment, Erica must have had the longest, most powerfully, intense orgasm, that she had ever had in her life, and Laura hadn't even touched Erica's vagina!........."Okay Erica, now it's your turn to bench press and see how big you could get your chest." Laura said, as she started taking off steel weight disks from the barbell. Erica stopped Laura when the barbell held 250 pounds. Then Erica started to bench pressed just like Laura had done, and started running out of strength and energy after 35 reps, and finally stopping on her 44TH rep with a heavy, loud "GRUNT!" "WOW!" This feels wonderful Laura, I've never used that kind of bench pressing routine before! What a great pump!" Erica said very excitedly! Erica then did a most muscular pose, and looked pretty damn impressive! Even though Erica wasn't as freakishly huge as Laura was, Erica looked fantastic! Laura grabbed the tape measure, and wrapped it around Erica's muscular torso. "99 inches, that's great Erica!" Laura said smiling warmly at her.........Then Laura grabbed both of Erica's pectoral muscles and squeezed them together, while rubbing them in a circular motion. Erica then moaned in shear delight as she had another powerfully intense orgasm! Even I enjoyed the hell out of it too! In fact I was lost in the most intense muscle lust, that I have ever experienced, when all of a sudden I snapped out of my dream state! Now I was standing there right in front of them, and both Laura and Erica forgot that I even existed! I yelled; "HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME?"..........Laura and Erica just giggled like a couple of little girls while they kissed, then Erica turned to me and said; "Sorry Steve, but I had no idea how much another woman's muscles really turned me on! I've enjoyed mine so much, and I know you did to Steve, but it's the female muscles, not you that turn me on! I've done the same thing you've done to me last year, I've fallen into a muscular fetish over Laura's muscles. Sorry Steve but I just can't help myself." "Are you kidding me?" I asked not believing what I just heard! "Laura what about you?" I asked my wife. Laura replied while a smile grew on her lips; "Well Steve, I feel the same way about Erica. I think with my help, love, and support, she could get just as big and muscular as I am, is that alright with you Erica?" Erica leaped into Laura's arms, while she wrapped her thick muscular legs around Laura's waist, and kissed her very tenderly, then replied; "We think alike Laura!"...........Laura then turned to face me with such a nasty look, then turned to Erica, and said; "Since we are getting a divorce, Steve will be moving out of our house. Why don't you let him sub-lease your apartment, so you could move in with me Erica. We'll both quit our jobs, and do nothing all day but eat, sleep, and work out lifting weights, what do you say to that Erica?" Erica thought it over for a moment, then asked; "Who will pay all the bills Laura?" Laura again turned to face me with an even more nastier look on her face, as she replied; "Steve will of course?" Erica then turned to face me and asked; "Hurts like hell, doesn't it Steve?" The End!!                         

Comments

Popular Posts