Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-20

Just as Laura went into a crab pose, showing me even yet how much more freakishly muscular she had become, Erica called me from the bedroom; "Steve, come back to bed, we've not finished yet darling." "Oh yes you are Erica!" Laura called out as she laughed maniacally like a villain in a bad grade B move, while pushing me back into Erica's living room, as she closed the front door behind her.........Erica walked into the living room and just stood there in total amazement staring at Laura, who began showing off by flexing her freakishly, huge, beefy muscles in front of Erica to prove she was still the dominating alpha female, between the two of them! "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE LAURA?" Erica snapped at Laura. "Don't you know Steve is in love with me, and not you? Please, Laura, I don't think I could go through it anymore, trying to compete with you on who could become the most muscular woman." "Well Erica," Laura paused as she looked over Erica's great female muscular physique with a hunger of powerful sexual lust in her eyes; "For a husband stealing cunt, I have to admit you do look pretty damn good! But not nearly as good as I do Erica, I'm a true female titan." Laura then did another awesome double bicep pose, because she knew I would sexually erupt right in front of Erica, again, which I did, but so did Erica, no matter how she tried to hide it, Erica sexually erupted too!.......Erica then had a strange personality change after she sexually erupted, one I didn't expect! Erica said quietly while a little smile crossed her face; "Well Laura, as much as I hate to say this, but you do look freaking fantastic. How big are you know?" Laura replied sounding very proud of herself;"Oh Erica, I thought you'd never ask. I now weigh 512 pounds of solid 100% muscle with 0% body fat, my biceps are 104 inches cold, my chest is 132 inches, my quads are 100 inches, and my muscular diamond shaped calves are 97.5 inches, what do you think of that?" "I'm extremely impressed Laura, can I touch your muscles?" Erica said while noticeable stains of moisture started to appear in the crotch her panties.........I looked a little uneasy, trying to figure what was going on, while Laura just smiled sweetly at Erica and said; "Sure honey."..........Erica reached over and touched Laura's freakishly, muscular arms which were in the double bicep pose, and held on to them like she was draining a powerful energy force from them! Erica was starting to get so sexually turned on, that she didn't even pretend to hide it from me. Laura likewise started to enjoy Erica's attention more and more, as she casually asked her; "Would you like me to pump up my pythons to their max for you honey?" "OH GOD PLEASE LAURA! That would be so awesome! I have dumbbells and weights that go up to 400 pounds in my workout room. I know they maybe too light for someone who is as massively muscular as you are, but you could use those, CAN I WATCH!" Erica said with complete enthusiasm in her voice.........Laura all of sudden had a wonderful idea. Not only could she screw me, by divorcing me and no longer being in my life to fulfill my fetish for female muscle, but she could make me suffer even more, by stealing Erica away from me as well! Laura thought that would be poetic justice, for everything I made these women go through this past year and a half, to fulfill my fetish of female muscle! And there wouldn't be anything I could do about it, they were both strong enough to beat the shit out of me! I seriously wanted to object to the current events that were unfolding between Laura and Erica right in front of my eyes, but I knew it was out of my control! Besides, I was really getting turned on to with this strangely developing lover's triangle!.......Laura followed Erica with me taking up the rear into the spare bedroom where her weights were. Laura picked up the barbell with 350 pounds of steel weights cradled on the weight bench, as she said; "This is my warm up weight, but I think I could get a good pump with them." Laura then proceeded to do rep after rep of bicep curls, pumping out a total of 500 reps in nearly 5 minutes flat! With each rep Laura did to pump up her guns, my thick, throbbing cock grew even larger, while I observed Erica, as the crotch of her panties grew even more wetter and saturated! "NO!" I thought to myself; "THIS COULDN'T BE HAPPENING, OR COULD IT?"..........After Laura pumped out her 500TH rep, she said while she put the barbell back on the weight bench cradle, to Erica; "There, that should do the trick, do you have your tape measure honey?" Erica then ran to her bedroom to retrieve her tape measure, and was back in a split second. "Okay Erica, you do the honors." Laura said as she flexed her right freakishly muscular right arm. I watched as Erica seductively wrapped the tape measure around Laura's freakishly, mountainous, muscular right arm, like she was giving a blow job to a penis. The tape measure barely met the other end, by only an 1/8 of an inch, as Erica cried out; 107.5 inches!" In an orgasmic tone, as Erica almost fell back as she briefly fainted from the massive sexual explosion!........Laura couldn't help herself, and picked up the 350 pound barbell again, and pumped out even harder and harder, another 500 bicep curls, then after she put it down on it's cradle, said while she flexed her right muscular arm; "Measure it again Erica." Erica again measured Laura's freakishly, mountainous, muscular arm, and this time shouted; "HOLY SHIT! IT'S 111.5 INCHES!" Then Erica started kissing Laura's freakishly, mountainous, right muscular arm, then up to her huge muscular shoulders, then Erica found her way to Laura's lips. Laura responded by sexually feeling up Erica and squeezing her muscles! Then both Laura and Erica started going at each other like a couple of horny teenagers in heat, as Laura said; "Erica will you pump up for me, I have to admit you sexually turn me on! I can't make muscle love by myself, at least not all the time, but you have a great body too! See how big you could get your arms for me Erica!" "Okay darling!" Erica replied in a loveing tone to Laura.  End Of Part 20  

Comments

Popular Posts