Super Donna!-2

As we were driving home from Dave and Didi's house, my wife Donna was sitting in the passenger seat quietly staring out the windshield, while she was still fuming with embarrassment over losing an arm wrestling match to her best friend Didi, in front of her husband, not to mention being called a chunky monkey after her shorts had split down in the seat. "You know Donna." I said breaking the silence in the car; "It's alright that you didn't win that arm wrestling match with Didi, it was all just in fun honey." But my wife Donna who felt very guilty and a shamed, thinking she had let me down by losing to Didi at arm wrestling, thought she heard in her subconscious mind, was what she thought my voice was saying; "You know Donna, next to Didi you've a total weakling, and you've also turning into a real tub of lard as well!".........."You know Donna." I said. "If we started you on a little workout program with some weight training, I bet in a couple of months after you built up your arms up a bit, you could seriously challenge Didi to a rematch at arm wrestling and beat her." Donna turned to face me in the car and said; 'You know Stew, real women don't have muscles, we've more well toned, curvy, and soft. It's not my fault that we couldn't afford for me to keep my gym membership at Retro Fitness, after we bought our house! Since I stopped working out, my body just turned soft and flabby." Then Donna started to cry. "Honey." I said as I put an arm around my wife to comfort her. "You don't need an expensive gym membership to help you get into shape, you could do it at home, and I could be your trainer." My wife Donna who seriously didn't like the idea of lifting weights to build up her muscles, and was trying to end this conversation, by saying; "Stew, real women don't build up their bodies and have huge, bulging muscles." "They do exist Donna, and I'll prove it to you." I said trying to keep this conversation going on............After we got home, I took my wife Donna into our den where I had my lap top computer sitting on my desk. I showed Donna a website about muscular women, that until now I secretly looked at behind my wife's back, to fulfill my favorite fetish. When Donna saw those huge muscular women on the website, which she thought of as "Freaks of nature," Donna sounding very angry and upset, said; "You got to be kidding me Stew? You seriously want me to have muscles like that?" "In time, possibly Donna." I said. "But for right now, I'd be happy if you beat Didi in a rematch at arm wrestling." Before Donna could react to what I'd just said, our phone rang, and she went to answer it.............After Donna answered the phone, Didi who was on the other end said; "Hey Donna, sorry if I had embarrassed you in anyway over that stupid arm wrestling match, that our asshole husbands had gotten us into." "That's okay Didi." Donna said laughing; "But you've right though, our husbands could be a couple of assholes sometimes." "Well Donna." Didi said while she laughed along with Donna; "I'm glad our two stupid husbands didn't ruin our friendship. But I'm concerned about you Donna." "How so Didi?" Donna asked. "Well Donna, I'm a little worried about your health, since you've apparently gained some weight. I'd like to send you a diet program I've been on, which will work wonders for you." "Don't bother Didi!" Donna said as she seriously started to get angry; "Stew and I were just talking, about him putting me on a workout program including lifting weights, to get in shape, to challenge you to a rematch at arm wrestling, so I COULD BEAT YOUR OVERLY INFLATED, MASSIVELY CONCEDED EGO, DIDI!" "OK DONNA BRING IT ON, I'LL HAVE ANOTHER ARM WRESTLING MATCH WITH YOU ANY TIME, ANYWHERE, AND I'LL WHIP YOUR FAT ASS AGAIN, YOU TUB OF LARD !" Didi said before she slammed her phone down, causing a loud "CLICK" in Donna's ear. Then Donna came back into our den, and while she held her hands on her chubby hips, asked me with a forceful tone in her voice; "Stew, how soon could you start me on that little workout program with some weight training?" "Give me a day to set everything up Donna." I replied............The couple who we had bought our home from, had left a lot of junk in the storage room of the carriage house, which Donna and I had been meaning to clean out. In all that junk was a steel weight set with a weight bench, and a set of dumbbells ranging from 2 pounds to 100 pounds. I figured with those old weights, and a low calorie, high protein diet, I could easily get my wife Donna in shape to beat Didi at an arm wrestling rematch..........Later that night in bed, Donna continued talking about getting in shape to beat Didi in a rematch at arm wrestling, and about how lifting weights and building up her muscles seriously intimidated her. But my wife Donna was a very strong minded person, and Donna liked to be charge of any situation that she was in. That made Donna's first reaction to my attraction to powerfully strong and muscular women a very intimidating thing for her. After Donna had thought about it for awhile, she thought that she might actually like being powerfully strong and muscular like those women in the photos I had shown her. Then Donna told me that she was going make a resolution to herself to try and get stronger and more muscular, not just for me, but for herself as well! But Donna wanted my love and support, as well as my assistance in getting there! End Of Part 2                        

Comments

Popular Posts