Laura Vs Erica On Who Could Become The Most Muscular To Win My Affections!-21

Erica grabbed two, 200 pound dumbbells without giving it a second thought, and began pumping out biceps curls, faster and faster, harder and harder, for fifteen minutes straight without stopping once, until she could no longer raise her swollen muscular arms. Laura then grabbed the tape measure and after measuring Erica's swollen muscular biceps, said; "WOW! that's pretty impressive too Erica, 64.5 inches!" I thought to myself; "64.5 inches, fuck, Erica had never gotten her pythons any bigger then 62 inches for me! Did Erica's desire to be with Laura make her muscles grow that much more faster? I'm really starting to feel very insignificant now about Erica and me!" Erica turned to Laura with a large smile on her face, as she said; "I'm sorry they aren't as large as yours Laura, but I'm sure you could help me get there. You have the most awesome, fucking muscular female physique I've ever seen Laura, it's almost godlike, and I really want to be with you.".............Erica then squealed like a school girl who had just found out the captain of the football team wanted to take her to the school dance; "Oh Laura, use the weights to pump up your gigantic chest, please! Your huge, thick, beefy muscular pecs seriously turn me on!!" "It would be my pleasure sweetheart." Laura replied sounding as much interested in Erica, as Erica was in her! Laura then added another 25 pound steel weight disk on each side of the 350 pound barbell, making it a total of 400 pounds of solid, heavy steel! Laura then laid down on the weight bench under the barbell and turned her head and grinned at me. Laura's grin seemed to say to me; "Pay back is a bitch Steve!" Laura then grabbed the barbell with both her strong hands, and after she took a couple of very deep breaths, said; "Let's see how many times I need to bench press, so I could get my pecs seriously engorged!" Laura then lifted the barbell out of it's cradle, and started pumping it up and down like a piston on a steam locomotive, and never slowing down once, until Laura got into her 40TH set of reps! Laura started sweating like a pig at her 44TH set of reps, and continued sweating heavier and heavier, until she completed her 48TH and final set of reps! As I watched my wife Laura pump out rep after rep of bench presses, I thought to myself; "What kind of super human woman was I married too? I couldn't believe how anyone woman could get that physically strong, with or without using steroids, and not have her skeleton frame snap from under that heavy pressure! My wife Laura's muscles are so super strong, she must be some freak of nature!........After Laura finished, she cradled the barbell on the weight bench, and as she got up said; "Oh, that felt so good!" Laura then flexed a massively huge upper body pose that was way beyond humanly belief! Laura had done this pose earlier at the front door, and her thick, beefy, muscular pecs had raised above her chin, while Laura's traps had flared out and covered her ears, this time they took it to another level! Laura's thick, beefy, muscular pecs flared out so incredibly huge, they covered her face completely to her forehead, and you couldn't even see her eyes! Laura's traps completely covered the sides of her head, all the way to the top! Erica then yelled; "CAN I MEASURE YOU KNOW LAURA?" Laura replied sounding like she was in a hurry; "Yes, hurry Erica, I can't wait! This the most freakishly muscular I've ever gotten! This is totally insanely big and muscular, even for me! I think it's the extra hormones I'm producing!".........As Erica ran to get an even longer tape measure, Laura just glared at me, and said sarcastically; "What do you think of your soon to be ex-wife now Steve?" Then Laura did a little extra squeeze to see if she could make me explode. I couldn't help myself and enjoyed the moment. I then erupted again and it flew at least 10 feet, landing on Laura's freakishly, thick, beefy muscular chest. Laura then gave me this look of her having total control over me. Then Laura took her left hand and rubbed it into her freakishly huge chest muscles, as she said; "You know Steve, your cum makes a very good moisturizer for my skin, and the extra protein will be absorbed into my insanely continuing muscle growth!" 'Can I please touch your muscular pecs Laura, please this is killing me!" "Well, let me see, huh, NO WAY JOSE!" This is part of you hell Steve, you could have had this all along, but you screwed up, BIG TIME! Playing me against your ex-wife Erica, while making it a very competitive challenge, to see which one of us could become the most muscular, to win your affections. But guess what Steve, by the time I'm finished here, your not going to have either Erica or me in your life, to fulfill your fetish for female muscle! And I'm seriously enjoying torturing the LIVING HELL, out of you, you fucking schmuck!" End Of Part 21

Comments

Popular Posts