Glory Be Thy Mother's Female Muscularity!-The Final Chapter!

THREE MONTHS LATER: By the middle of May after my mother had stopped using all those female muscle enhancement drugs that Pam had been forcing feeding her in all my mother's food and protein shakes for the past 9 months, my mother's 6 foot 2 height gargantuan thickly engorged muscular body had shrunk back down to her normal 5 foot 6 inches in height, while retaining an even more curvy, thickly engorged brawny muscular physique. This was partly due to my mother sticking to a very healthy diet, and the fact that she still continued working out lifting weights religiously 6 and a half hours every day, seven days a week. With the $132,973.00 that my mother had found in Pam's black attache case that morning after my mother had killed her, she went out and bought a new Chevy Equinox S.U.V. and bought all new furniture for our double wide trailer, while she made some needed repairs on our double wide trailer as well. In June as soon as school was finished and summer vacation started, my mother entered an armature female body building contest at the local Y.W.C.A. and beat my cub scout den mother Mrs Clark in the female heavy weight division, and my mother became the new local armature female body building champion in town!.............After my mother won the armature heavy weight body building championship at the local Y.W.C.A., she went over to Amy's trailer after my mother had heard that Mrs Livingston was back in town from running off with her current love interest and introduced herself. We both were told to wait outside by my mother while she held a 45 minute private conversation with Mrs. Livingston in her trailer. After their 45 minute conversation was over Mrs Livingston gladly agreed to let Amy come and live with us in our double wide trailer, and my mother didn't have a problem with Amy sleeping in my room with me. After she moved in to our double wide trailer, Amy's desire to become a big strong female body builder was so great, that my mother put Amy on a special high protein low carbohydrates diet, while my mother put Amy through a complete upper and lower body weight lifting workout, and Amy also worked out as religiously on a daily bases as my mother did! Every night before we'd go to bed, in our room Amy would flex and pose in the nude to show me her current daily female muscularity results! Then Amy would let me worship her growing muscular female physique while we made sweet muscle love together. By the time Amy was 14 years old, she started entering armature teenage female body building contests in the mid weight division at the local Y.W.C.A., and in her first year Amy won three out of four teenage female body building contests, and by the time she was 15 years old Amy held the local championship title for 3 years straight in the heavy weight division at the Y.W.C.A. till she was 18 years old!.............After Amy and I graduated from high school we got married, and my now heavy weight female body builder wife at the age of 20 applied for and received her professional female body building contest card. After six months wife had been touring the west coast and entering a number of semi-professional female body building contests, which Amy had won 8 out of 10 championships in the heavy weight division! After we got back from California, Amy had an invite to enter the Ms. Olympia female body building contest, in the heavy weight division. After my wife accepted the invitation to the Ms. Olympia female body building contest, she stuck to a very strict diet and a very rigorously hard weight lifting program for the next six months straight! But it was differently worth it! Amy won the heavy weight division championship the first time she entered the Ms. Olympia female body building contest...............After winning the Ms. Olympia female body building championship, Amy started doing professional sports endorsements in T.V. commercials and female workout magazines like Oxygen and Muscle Women Monthly, for products like sports drinks, protein workout shakes, exercise equipment, and even Gold's Gym. Then a Hollywood producer from Paramount movie studios in California contacted my wife, and after Amy was given a screen test, Amy played the Incredible She-Hulk in a movie, that spun off three movie sequels! After my wife finished her fourth Incredible She-Hulk movie, Amy had made so much money since winning the Ms. Olympia body building contest, over 11.8 million dollars, that she decided to retire so we could settle down and start a family, and we did! After 5 years of marriage, Amy and I have two children. Alex Baxter Jr who is 4 years old, and Gloria {Little Glory} 3 years old, named after her grandmother, and Amy is currently 6 months pregnant with our third child. I know my kids are born only 11 months apart, but what could I do? I'm married to a very fertile woman!...........As for my mother, she sold her double wide trailer and moved to Malibu California where she became a person fitness trainer at Muscle Beach, helping up and coming aspiring female body builders. And everyone lived happily ever after! The End!                      

Comments

  1. Really nice conclusion to this story! I am glad that Glory got out from under Pam's dictatorship and was allowed to live her life again, even if it meant losing all the huge muscle that she built up. And I loved that Amy was able to grow some very big muscles and become Alex's dream woman, a bodybuilding champion, rich beyond his dreams and also a very good wife and mother to 2, and soon to be 3 beautiful children. I'm hoping we get a look forward of maybe 10 years to see if Little Glory takes after her mom and grandma. :)

    Keep up the great work, can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts