Glory Be Thy Mother's Female Muscularity!-9

As my mother sat across from me on her exercise bike trying to gain her composure, I looked around our storage room that was now very crowded with exercise equipment, and noticed that Pam had added even more steel weight disks to my mother's weight set. But what really impressed me was that there was 1,200 pounds of weight disks on each side of my mother's barbell that was resting in the cradle of her weight bench, and each dumbbell held 400 pounds of steel weight disks on each side. "HOLY SHIT!" I thought to myself; "MY MOTHER IS BENCH PRESSING 2,400 POUNDS AND DOING BICEPS AND TRICEPS CURLS WITH 1,600 POUNDS! HOW FREAKING STRONG HAS MY MOTHER GOTTEN NOW?" Then my mother looked directly at me with a very serious look on her face as she sat up on the seat of her exercise bike while my mother folded her two gargantuan, thickly engorged muscular arms on the handle bars. Then my mother took a very deep breath and inhaled so deeply that it swelled up her two M.X. missile sized tits so far out, that I thought they were going to be launched and fired directly at me! Then after my mother heavily exhaled which caused a powerfully breezy wind in our storage room that almost blew me right off her weight bench, she said in her now deeply strange monstrous female voice; "Okay Alex, I might as well start from the beginning."..............."You remember that morning last June when Pam Steele came to our trailer and went over the contract that I was to sign with Les Bows Female Body Building LTD, and her my weight lifting coach? Remember the part about how Pam Steele would have power of attorney over my affairs and become your surrogate mother while I was under contract and under their weight lifting training program?" "Yes I do mom." I replied; "I also remember Pam saying that as your Les Bows Female Body Building LTD representative and weight lifting coach, she was going to fill out both applications for your professional female body building card and to enter you in the heavy weight division of the next Ms. Olympia female body building contest." "Correct Alex, I saw Pam fill out both applications on line with her lap top computer myself, but I received two rejection letters in the mail about a month later. I was first rejected by the professional female body building circuit who issues you a professional female body building card because I wasn't up to their standards, and the Ms. Olympia female body building contest just wasn't interested in a no name like me." "WOW mom!" I said sounding very surprised at the news; "You've been seriously working your tail off these past 9 months to develop such a fantastic muscular female physique to enter and win the heavy weight division of the next Ms. Olympia female body building contest, so you could make millions of dollars doing sports endorsements."..........."Yea!" My mother said as she paused to inhale another deeply large breath that made her two M.X. missile tits look like they were ready to launch off their muscular pectoral launching pad, again aiming at me! After my mother deeply exhaled causing another powerfully breezy wind in our storage room that again almost blew me off from where I was sitting on her weight bench, my mother said; "After I received those two rejection letters in the mail, Pam told me about another clause in my contract. Since I now had no way of becoming a professional female body builder and entering the Ms. Olympia female body building contest, let alone becoming famous enough to be able to make millions of dollars in sports endorsements, Les Bows Female Body Building LTD wanted some sort of insurance that they'd still make a profit on their investment from my body building training. This clause gives me the option to buy out my contract at the same cost that Les Bows Female Body Building LTD had already invested in me." "So how much would it cost to buy out your contract mom? I'm sure whatever it will cost is well worth it just to get Pam Steele and Les Bows Female Body Building LTD out of our lives forever, so things could go back to normal in our home. How much would it cost you to buy out your contract with Les Bows Female Body Building LTD mom?" I said hopefully that I'd get my mother back into my life.............."Well Alex." My mother paused as she thought about how she was going to explain it to me, and worried about how I was going to take this information; "Between all the muscle enhancement vitamins and other protein supplements they bought and had me use, and Pam's billable time as my weight lifting coach." My mother paused again and now looked like she was going to brake down and start crying again. My mother wiped the tears from her eyes as she said; "I owe Les Bows Female Body Building LTD, $96,972.31!" Then as my mother leaned over and covered her eyes in her now two very large strong hands, she said in between her heavy sobbing; "OH ALEX I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY, HOW AM I EVER GOING TO BUY OUT MY CONTRACT?" Then my mother started crying even harder! I got up from where I was sitting on my mother's weight bench and walked over to where my mother was sitting on her exercise bike, with her head bent over while she was crying now very hard into her very large two strong hands. As I tried to comfort my mother the best I could, I now realized how freakishly even more huge, thickly engorged her female muscularity was in muscular girth and size! When I tried to put my arm around her thickly engorged muscular pumpkin sized shoulders to comfort my mother, my arm just wasn't long enough to fit all the way around her! So as I pattered her freakishly huge thickly engorged muscular back to comfort my mother which was the best I could do since she was so freakishly huge and muscular I said; "Don't cry mom, I'm sure we'll figure away out of this together." My mother looked up at me and said between her heavy sobbing; "Oh Alex I wish that was true, but I haven't told you the worst part yet!" Then my mother started crying even harder yet!............After five minutes my mother again regained her composure, and said in her deeply strange freakishly monstrous voice; "Since I didn't have the $96,972.31 to buy out my contract, being that Pam had power of attorney over my affairs, she cleaned out my bank account and took  all the money we had, a total of $1,350.23 and Pam sold my Dodge mini van for another $4,000 at a used car lot downtown. Pam said that the $5,350.23 was just a small down payment on what I owed to Les Bows Female Body Building LTD!" "So we no longer have any money in the bank or a car mom. How else does Pam expect you to pay off the balance of the $96,972.31?" My mother again took another huge deep breath which almost caused her M.X. missile sized tits to look like they were going to launch off their muscular pectoral launching pad, then after my mother exhaled another powerfully breezy wind as she said; "Pam has been making me do special jobs for Les Bows Female Body Building LTD to work off the balance Alex, and you've not going to like what those jobs are!" After my mother again gestured for me to sit down on her weight bench, she continued telling me about the special jobs Pam had her doing for Les Bows Female Body Building LTD to pay off the balance she owed them!..........."Pam had been taking me downtown three nights a week across the tracks to the warehouse district to an abandoned warehouse, where she'd have me fist fight other big strong muscular women totally naked with my bare hands in front of a large crowd. You know Alex that I never believed in physical violence and I still don't. But after Pam whispers some code word in my ear, I can't help myself and become a raving mad woman who not only enjoys inflecting pain on other women, but I also enjoy it when they've beating on me as well! If I win Pam would keep the money from fight winnings and put it towards the balance." "What if you don't win the fight against the other female fighter mom?" I asked sounding very concerned. " Most of the time I win, and have won 9 out of 10 fights against any female fighter that Pam puts me up against, but when I do lose a fight Pam would whip me with a very large black leather whip till I was totally sore all over!" My mother replied. "But mom you've just as big and strong, if not more then Pam is now, why don't you just fight back when she is abusing you?" I asked. "Because Alex, as hugely muscular and as powerfully physically strong as I am now Alex, when Pam whispers another code word into my ear, I feel physically weaker then a new born infant. This is Pam's way of insuring that I can't use my brute strength against her, and that she could totally control me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."............"When Pam doesn't have me fighting naked." My mother paused feeling very embarrassed on what she was going to tell me next; "In between my workout sessions, and my uninterrupted rest periods, Pam had been scheduling other women to come over to our trailer, and you know Alex that your mother isn't sexually attracted to other women, right?" "Yea mom I know that." I said while I wondered why she asked me that!  My mother again paused now feeling even more embarrassed then before on what she was about to tell me, my mother swallowed very hard as she said; "After Pam whispers another code word in my ear, all of a sudden I'd find myself sexually pleasing these lesbian women, while I let them do whatever they wanted to me sexually, and I have no control over the situation whatsoever! It's like I'm having some sort of a weird dream! Pam takes all that money from each one of these women she charges to have sex with me, and says she's putting it towards the balance I owe to Les Bows Female Body Building LTD." "Mom this can't go on. We need to get you out of this problem and away from Pam Steele one way or the other." I said............"That's why when I called you tonight I told you that it was an emergency on why I needed to see you Alex, because tomorrow maybe too late." My mother said as she started crying again. "You see Alex." My mother said in between crying; "Pam doesn't think I'm making money fast enough here to pay off the balance I owe to Les Bows Female Body Building LTD, and she wants to sell our trailer. Pam wants me to leave you at your grandmother's house and just take off with her to Mexico, and to do GOD ONLY KNOWS WHATEVER, Pam has planned for me down there! Pam may even sell my contract to a Mexican drug lord!" "Mom can Pam really sell our trailer without your consent?" I asked. "YES SHE CAN ALEX!" My mother said very excitedly; "When I signed my contract with her 9 months ago, I gave her full power of attorney over all my affairs, including over my own child!" "Mom why don't you leave our trailer tonight and come back to Amy's with me. You could stay there tonight with us and tomorrow the three of us could figure away out of this problem." I said. "Sounds good my little prince, BUT I CAN'T! Don't you remember Alex how you had to climb in through the storage room window a half hour ago because Pam has me locked in our trailer? You think I'm kidding don't you Alex." My mother paused as she got off her exercise bike and headed towards the storage room door; "Follow me Alex and I'll show you how Pam keeps me locked in our trailer like a caged animal!" I then got off of my mother's weight bench from where I had been sitting and followed her out of our storage room.............Being that my mother's muscular girth and size was so incredibly large and it tapered into a such a large perfect muscular V- size from her engorged muscular pumpkin sized shoulders to her smaller waist, my mother had to turn her gargantuan muscular female physique sideways while she held down her two M.X. missile sized tits with her right thickly engorged muscular arm to fit through and exit the storage room doorway. Then my mother showed me how Pam had locked my mother in like a caged animal in our trailer. There were heavy locks and bars on all the windows, and both the front and back doors had a large thick steel bar across them, that only moved to open the doors from a heavy lock on each door when a key unlocked them from outside. Looking at how freakishly thick engorged muscular my mother was now, my mother looked like she had the physical strength of at least 10,000 professional female body builders, and I wondered why she didn't try to bend the steel bar to get out? Then I remembered what she had told me, about Pam using code words that she must have reprogrammed in my mother's mind, so my mother couldn't use her own brute strength at her own free will! I had to try and figure out what those code words were, that Pam programmed my mother with, to free her from Pam's dominating hypnotic control! After we sat down at our kitchen table, for the next three and a half hours I tried a number of different words that I thought Pam would use as a code word on my mother, but none of them seemed to work.............Finally after my mother looked at the kitchen clock as she said; "Alex my darling prince it's almost 4:15 in the morning and you better leave before Pam gets back and finds you here." "Okay mom I will in a few minutes. What time are you expecting Pam back mom?" I said. "Pam said she'd be back around 5:30 in the morning, and I'm not looking forward to her arrival. Pam always wants to have sex with me early in the morning right before my morning weight lifting session and she calls it our morning cardio sex-ercise routine. After Pam whispers another one of her code words into my ear, I all of a sudden find Pam to be the most sexually desirable woman in the world, and have to make very rough lesbian love to her right then and there on the storage room floor!" Then as my mother leaned forward and folded her two extremely massive, strong engorged muscular arms on the kitchen table, she then laid her head down on her arms as my mother said; "And even though I can't help myself Alex, there is still a part of me that finds it very appalling making lesbian love to another woman! HELL! I can't even stand that cunt! Pam's a very sloppy lesbian when it comes to love making, she's drools too much when she's sucking my cunt!" "I could agree with you 100% on that one mom." I chuckled, before I realized what I had said. My mother looked straight at me and asked; "What do you mean by that Alex?" That's when I told my mother about the nap time Pam insisted we have together when Pam sexually forced herself on me last August, two weeks before my mother unveiled her new female muscularity to Amy and me. And my mother didn't take it very well!..............My mother slid back the kitchen chair she was sitting on and stood straight up to her now full 6 feet 2 inch height as the anger of a very overly possessive jealous mother started to build up in her soul like a volcano ready to erupt with a mother's mighty revenge on someone messing with her child! When my mother roared so loud that I swear it rocked our whole double wide trailer, her eyes bulged out of their sockets as far as they possibly could go with electrical sparks firing out of them, while heavy black smoke came out of her ears at the same time! " PAM SEXUALLY MOLESTED MY PRINCE! I KILL THAT FUCKING CUNT!" Whatever it was my mother's overly possessive jealousy over me as her child, or the bond of true love between a mother and her child, or a combination of both, my mother's mind short circuited from all those months of being hypnotically reprogrammed by Pam, and for the first time in almost a year my mother felt like her old self again!............Then my mother walked over to our back door and after she put both her large strong hands on the thick steel bar that kept our back door locked, my mother slowly bent the thick steel bar until the heavy duty pad lock popped off from under the pressure of my mother's now super human strength! After my mother opened the back door she said to me; "Alex leave now and go back to Amy's trailer. I need to DEAL WITH PAM ALONE! I'll call you when it's over and it's safe for you to come home, okay?" "Okay mom, just be careful. I'm sure Pam could be very dangerous if she wanted to be." I said as I gave my gargantuan, massively engorged, muscular super human strong mother a kiss on her cheek, as I exited through our open back door, then I ran all the way back to Amy's trailer as fast as I physically could on this bitter cold February morning! "DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME ALEX!" My mother yelled out our back door after me; "WHEN I GET DONE WITH PAM, SHE'LL REGRET THE DAY SHE'D MET GLORIA AND ALEX BAXTER!" End Of Part 9!                                                                     

Comments

  1. Very nice chapter, once again, I hope that will finally be the thing that breaks Glory from Pam's control. I'm sure Pam is strong, but who can really predict how strong Glory is now, and if she's got anger induced Adrenaline on her side, that will make her even stronger than that! Pam hopefully will pay and pay dearly. Once again, great muscle description and the last part with her bending the steel bar and popping the lock with her strength was awesome as well. Can't wait to see the next part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad my number one reader is enjoying my story as much as I'm enjoying writing it. Just wait to see what happens next!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts