Glory Be Thy Mother's Female Muscularity!-7

Labor Day morning at 10 am, Pam called me at Amy's trailer where I had been staying these past 8 weeks, and told me that my mother wanted me home at 11:30 am, so she could unveil her new female muscularity to me. When I asked Pam if I could bring Amy along for my mother's unveiling, she replied over the phone; "Sure Alex why not? The more the merrier." After what seemed like an eternity waiting for Amy to get dressed, because it's a known fact that women always take longer then men do to get ready. Amy was having trouble fitting into and buttoning the waist band of her jeans, because her fat protruding pot belly had gotten slightly larger over the past few weeks from all the Mac and Cheese Amy had been living on, since her own mother abandoned Amy and left to go to Utah with her current boy friend some weeks earlier. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Amy was finally ready and as she took my hand to lead me out of her mother's trailer Amy said; "Okay Alex I'm ready." Then after she locked the door behind her, Amy again took my hand and we walked the two blocks across our trailer park to my mother's double wide trailer. As we walked along together hand in hand Amy asked me; "Alex what would you think if I started working out and lifting weights to build up my body and become a muscle woman like your mother?" Thinking about have two very powerful, thickly muscular women in my life made me have a very large erection in my shorts, and I replied trying not to sound too excited, but I did at the idea; "I think you'd look freaking cool Amy!" As we continued walking up the street to my double wide trailer, I noticed that instead of my mother's Dodge mini van parked in her space, Pam's red corvette convertible was parked there instead. "Damn it Amy!" I said sounding very frustrated; "Pam called me this morning and told me to come home because my mother was ready to unveil her new female muscularity to me, but  instead it seems like she decided to go out instead."............. Then just as Amy and I got in front of my mother's double wide trailer, the front door opened and Pam stepped out on to the front porch wearing a light blue sports bra and matching light blue spandex bicycle shorts, that showed off every thickly engorged muscle on her entire gargantuan muscular female physique pumped up to their max, and you could tell that Pam had just finished her own weight lifting workout. As soon as Pam saw Amy and I standing in front of my mother's double wide trailer, she said to me happily; "Okay Alex, are you ready for your mother's unveiling of her new female muscularity, and get introduced to the new and improved super Glory?" "I've been ready all summer Pam!" I said sounding very excited as I ran up the three steps of our front porch and entered through our front door with Amy following behind me. As soon as I was in the living room of our double wide trailer, I expected my mother to be there to greet me, after all we hadn't seen each other in 12 weeks, but instead I stood alone in our living room with Pam and Amy. "Where my mother Pam?" I asked sounding a bit depressed that she wasn't there to greet me. Pam forced a sweet smile on her face, while she replied with a very phony, happy tone in her voice; "Oh Glory's just getting herself ready in her bedroom before she makes her grand entrance Alex, so why don't you and your chunky monkey little girl friend just have a seat on the sofa. Glory will  be out in a few minutes." As we sat down Amy sat closely next to me on the sofa and grumbled under her breath just loud enough for me to hear; "I'm not that freaking heavy, am I Alex?" "No Amy, you've just slightly chubby and cuddly like a teddy bear." I replied. "Thanks babe you always know how to say the right thing to me!" Amy said sounding very pleased with my answer, then she leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. "AW THAT SO CUTE! YOU TWO MAKE A GREAT COUPLE." Pam said as she got up from where she was sitting on my mother's favorite recliner; "I'm going to Glory's bedroom and inspect her to make sure Glory makes the perfect impression on you Alex with her new female muscularity." "COOL!" I said sounding so excited, that I could barely control the erection in my shorts, that was starting to grow just out of my imagination of what my mother was going to look like now even more muscular then she was before!..............."LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!" Pam announced from our hallway; "THE ONE AND ONLY MOTHER OF STEEL, SUPER GLORY!" My mother then casually strolled out from our hallway wearing a very tiny, leopard skin printed string bikini with black stiletto high heels, that made my mother look even taller in stature then her normal 5 foot 6 inch height. "AW WHAT A TRUE MUSCLE FEMALE GODDESS!" Amy and I chanted loudly in unison as we were both very mesmerised at my mother's female muscularity transformation! As my mother just stood before us in a super hero pose with her two fists on her two thickly muscular hips, I realized now that she no longer resembled the woman who I once my thought of as my own mother! This new super Glory who was now standing in front of us in our living room was now altogether a totally different woman entirely, who didn't even have stretch marks from child birth 11 years ago! My mother's once shoulder length auburn red hair was now cut very short and cropped like Pam's was, and the muscles in my mother's face gave it the appearance of being thinner yet more hardened and chiseled, while making my mother look ten years younger at the same time. My mother's neck was extremely thick and bullish with heavily thick bulging muscular traps sloping to enormously wide thick hard bowling ball sized muscular shoulders. Each one of my mother's steely hard muscular shoulder caps were a densely thick solid mound muscle. My mother's once baseball sized biceps were now almost the size of grape fruits, and her total thickly muscular upper arms must at least measured around 24 inches wide between her muscular grape fruit sized biceps and muscular horseshoe triceps, and that was when they were relaxed, GOD ONLY KNOWS how big they'd grow once she started flexing them! My mother's now thickly muscular arms looked truly formidable and to be honest, QUITE SCARY!............Even relaxed as they were now hanging down by her sides, my mother's thickly muscular upper arms and forearms were now exceptionally thick, cut and looked hard as solid steel. Thick prominent blue pencil sized veins snaked down my mother's biceps and over her unbelievably thick muscular forearms. My mother had finally lost that muffin top and her waist now looked small, even though it wasn't. Her waist was now just like the rest of my mother's now hugely, thick female muscularity. My mother's muscular abs were as dense and hard as cinder blocks with deeply cut groves in between the surrounding muscle, and my mother's flat as a board stomach looked as thick as a cinder block wall. My mother's thick cinder block wall muscular abs were truly breath taking see, and incredibly sexy to watch as they moved and writhed like a living brick wall as my mother casually breathed............As my mother turned to give us a side view of her now very broad, thickly engorged muscular back, it was extremely huge and so extremely dense, and cut up like a contour map. It was simply a huge mass of many thick slabs of dense thick muscle adorning an outrageously thick muscular inverted triangle, formed by my mother's thickly muscular lats. As my mother again turned around to face us, it was her chest that really got me very hot as it caused my hugely growing erection to almost burst out of my shorts! At first glance one would assume that my mother had big, wide, thick tits the size of watermelons, but they were actually thick cushions of powerful striated pectoral muscle, with a very deep striated cleavage down the middle and with two very nice hard large nipples that looked like they etch steel. It was now very obvious to anyone who saw my mother's now very impressive watermelon sized chest, that it was now 100% of thick solid muscle with absolutely 0% fat anywhere. They were the best female muscular pecs that had ever been seen on any professional female body builder in the history of female body building! Every time my mother causally moved her massively thick muscular arms, her thick muscular pecs would solidify into two very thick, ripped, hard shredded cushions of muscle. Maybe some people would find a dense muscular chest on a woman very unattractive, but Amy and I both thought that it was one of the most sexiest sights that we'd ever seen, and my growing erection continued to get even larger yet!..............."Alex." My mother giggled as she said with a sultry tone in her voice, as a large smile crossed her face after she noticed the raging hard on I was having in my shorts;  "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just pleased to see your mother's new female muscularity?" Then Pam, Amy, and my mother all broke out in laughter, as my face turned red with embarrassment. My eyes felt like they were popping out of my head, while my mouth just hung open in amazement as I just stared at my mother's now totally amazing female muscularity. I could see that my mother was now very proud of her amazing female muscularity, and it was sexually turning me on like crazy! Even though my mother now had a very impressive thickly muscular upper body, it was her awesome thickly muscular legs that totally blew me away, and gave me the hardest erection that I had ever had in my entire young life! My mother's legs now had truly the most immense, largest, hardest, and the mightiest thickly muscular thighs that only came in a close second to Pam's, that exceeded any one's ability to imagine or describe. My mother's thighs were so hugely muscular, you could hardly see her vaginal area, not to mention her leopard skin printed string bikini briefs but when you could, my mother's now thickly muscular vaginal muscles looked very tightly strong as well, as it pressed out from behind the material of her leopard skin printed string bikini briefs! My mother diamond shaped thickly muscular calves were just as excitable to see as her thickly muscular thighs were!...........Then my mother went into a complete posing routine that swelled her female muscularity up to three times it's already awesome sight, with each individual pose she did! Pam who had been sitting in my mother's recliner all this time watching Amy's and my facial expressions as my mother presented her new female muscularity to us, was starting to slide her right hand down underneath the waist band of her light blue spandex bicycle shorts, and started playing with herself as my mother went through her posing routine. When my mother finished off her posing routine with the most muscular pose, that swelled up her already awesome female muscular physique to almost four times it's already awesome thickly muscular size, my mother asked in that same sultry tone; "Alex, do you think your mom has a chance against that ex-professional female body builder, Mrs Clark who's your cub scout den mother, in a body building competition?" "YEA MOM !" I said excitedly; "I think you could blow Mrs Clark away if you competed against her in a female body building show any time, any where!".............."OKAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Pam said as she got up out of my mother's recliner and walked over to where my mother was standing when she finished her posing routine, and as Pam put her right thickly engorged muscular right arm around my mother's thickly muscular waist while she slid her hand underneath the back of my mother's leopard skin printed string bikini briefs, and while Pam was playfully squeezing my mother's buns of steel, she said; "The mother's female muscularity show time is over and Glory needs to start her next workout session, so Alex why don't you go out and play with your little chunky monkey girl friend, OKAY?" After Amy and I left, I wouldn't see my mother again for the next six months straight till the middle of the month of February of next year. As we were walking back to Amy's trailer, she asked me sounding a little upset about how Pam was making fun of her weight; "Alex do you really think I'm turning into a chunky monkey?" "No Amy." I replied as I patted Amy's fat protruding pot belly; "But it wouldn't hurt you to cut down eating so much mac and cheese." End Of Part 7!                                                         

Comments

  1. Hey, I've been reading this series and I really liked this chapter of it, because it opened up a lot of possibilities, I'm sure Amy noticed Alex's reaction to his mom's muscle, and she is a little self-conscious about her body being a little bit overweight, so maybe for her own health and to please her boyfriend, maybe Amy will take up weightlifting and body building and turn herself into something that could possibly get Alex's amorous affections away from his mother and towards her. Maybe Amy will uncover Pam's scheme and then defeats Pam in a fight, maybe even killing her. And then Alex can live happily ever after with both his ultra-muscular mom and his ultra-muscular girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a possible plan! We'll just wait and see what happens next!

      Delete
    2. Amy started out being just an added person to balance out Alex's time, but she quickly became another female main charictor in this story.

      Delete
  2. Amy way well become a good friend to Glory.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts