The Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest!-2

Four weeks later after my grandmother's last workout I again weighed and measured her body to see what progress my grandmother had made building up her body. My grandmother had gained 11 pounds of muscular body weight and now weighed in at 120 pounds and her breasts which had grown even a little more firmer and even a little more rounder, had now grew into another cup size. While all her other slightly flabby muscles had toned up and had tightened up just as nicely as well! When my grandmother now flexed her bicep muscles they grew into two tightly hard golf ball sized bicep muscles, on her now more toned slightly muscular arms. My grandmother's once slightly flabby soft stomach had now become very hard and as flat as a board,with just a hint of a set of a six pack set of abs starting to develop beneath it. And my grandmother's once skinny slightly flabby legs now seemed slightly larger with more little muscular definition that made them stand out and catch your attention when you noticed them! In fact my grandmother looked so good now that she was glowing like she was the perfect picture of female health, and my grandmother's once thinning dark auburn red hair that was slowly turning gray at the roots, had now grown in naturally even more thicker then it had ever done before, as well my grandmother's dark auburn red hair color grew in even more darker then it had before and made all her graying hair disappear altogether! Between all the slightly flabby skin that had tightened up on my grandmother's entire body causing all her wrinkles to entirely disappear altogether as well, and my grandmother's hair growing in even thicker and even darker then it was before, now gave the illusion that my grandmother looked 12 years younger then her age which was 51 years old!...........Over the next month I continued pushing my grandmother harder and harder in her basement gym 12 hours a day while I increased the amount of weights she was lifting and doubled up the number of push ups, sit ups, stomach crunches, pull ups, also the time she spent jumping rope and riding the exercise bike. I also increased the number of meals of ground beef I was feeding my grandmother, while I also doubled, then tripled the amount of homemade high protein shakes I was having my grandmother drinking on a daily bases. By the end of her second month of her weight lifting exercise program, my grandmother had built up a great amount of stamina as well as a little more even tighter muscle tone, but my grandmother's body wasn't bulking up and becoming as big and burly with extremely large muscles like her friend's Bella Jone's body was! So I consulted the female body building book that my grandmother had bought and read about the normal speed of female muscle growth..........After I read that as a woman grows older it becomes harder for them to develop strong female muscular mass and they have slower muscle gains in developing and building up their muscular bodies. I had to figure out away to speed up my grandmother's muscle gains in developing and building up her female muscular mass. Then an idea accrued to me! My friend Johnny Walker had a girl friend named Arlen who a year ago was a skinny girl before she started lifting weights to build up her body. In just one year Arlen went from being 120 female weakling to a 185 pound muscular female monster, so I called my friend Johnny and asked him to ask his girl friend Arlen what kind of vitamin supplements she had been using because my grandmother started body building to enter the heavy weight division of; "The Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest," in July 2013. After Johnny called his girl friend at home he then called me back and said; "Arlen is using some very powerful stuff Bobby, it's called Miracle Growth Female Muscle Enhancements. Arlen is willing to get you the entire package but it's going to cost you dude." "How much Johnny?" I asked. "Arlen said that the whole package will cost you $289.00." Johnny replied. "No problem dude." I replied. "Have Arlen meet me at your house in an hour with the entire package of Miracle Growth Female Muscle Enhancements, and I'll pay her in cash." "COOL BOBBY!" Johnny replied; "See you in an hour."...............After I bought the entire package of Miracle Growth Female Muscle Enhancements from Arlen, which included six very large bottles of little blue pills, six  large vials of blue liquid, and six large 100 milligram hypodermic needles. Arlen was even kind enough to include a written note inside with directions on how to use the Miracle Growth Female Muscle Enhancements to help my grandmother's daily muscle growth development. The next day I started adding two blue pills  to each one of my grandmother's homemade high protein shakes which she was up to drinking 12 shakes a day, and she was now eating 16 pounds a day of ground beef! As soon as I started adding those blue pills in each one of my grandmother's homemade protein shakes, I started seeing my grandmother start to work out even more feverishly harder with the strength and determination of a bull in heat, with each individual exercise she did, and I was quickly adding more steel weight disks to my grandmother's barbell and dumbbells on a daily bases! Then after every one of my grandmother's 12 hour workouts she'd then take me out back by the lake behind our house and we'd get into a row boat that my grandfather had kept in a small boat house by the lake, and my grandmother started rowing us around the lake till she'd had rowed 10 miles every day! This kept up every day till the winter hit and the lake was frozen. When winter arrived and it started snowing my grandmother who had a one horse sled that was sitting on her front lawn as a lawn decoration. My grandmother would have me strap her into the front of a sled like a horse, and I rode in the front seat of the sled as my grandmother pulled the heavy sled which must have weighed at least 600 pounds of solid steel, all around our property and through all the trails in the woods. This continued every day till spring time and the lake was no longer frozen then my grandmother went back to rowing us around the lake, and was up to rowing 50 miles a day by the time she was ready to enter; "The Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest!"..............Every night after I put my grandmother to bed and she had drank her large glass of whole milk with the two sleeping pills inside, after I made sure my grandmother was sound asleep I quickly filled one of the 100 milligram hypodermic needles with the Miracle Growth Female Muscle Enhancement's blue liquid, and after I found a vein in my grandmother's rear end, I quickly injected 100 milligrams of the Miracle Growth Female Muscle Enhancement's blue liquid into my grandmother's body, so her muscles could continue to grow even while she was sleeping! Over the next few months my grandmother's body started to grow with unbelievable size and strength of female muscularity! Every T-shirt she'd wear had to have it's short sleeves cut off because my grandmother no longer could get her 13 inch thickly muscular arms in them and the short sleeves also restricted my grandmother's movements as she was working out. But as my grandmother continued to grow in female muscularity on a daily bases as she continued working out even more feverishly harder with the strength and determination of a bull in heat, my grandmother had to start working out topless after all her T-shirts, blouses, and bras became too small to fit over my grandmother's now huge thickly muscular upper body! By the time July 4TH had rolled around and my grandmother had paid her entry fee to enter; "The Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest," my grandmother was 290 pounds of 100% thickly engorged solid muscle with 0% body fat! My grandmother now had a very competitive edge and was ready to give Bella Jones some real competition for the heavy weight division! End Of Part 2!                                                     

Comments

Popular Posts