Glory Be Thy Mother's Female Muscularity!-10

It was 4:30 in the morning and very bitter cold outside as I approached Amy's trailer and noticed that the light in her bedroom was on. When I entered Amy's trailer I found her on the bedroom floor finishing up her third set of push ups. Then as she rolled around on her bedroom floor, I held Amy's legs in an arched position while Amy held her hands behind her head to do a three of sets of sit ups. While Amy was doing her sit ups, I told her everything about what had happened earlier at my mother's double wide trailer. After I told Amy word from word of the conversation I had with my mother, and what Pam was trying to do to control her life, and how I accidentally deprogrammed my mother from Pam's controlling hypnotic suggestions into now thinking for herself. The only thing I didn't tell Amy about was how Pam Steele had forced herself on me last August and sexually molested me, I was too ashamed to tell Amy that! Amy listened very carefully to everything I had to say while she continued doing her three sets of sit ups. After Amy finished her last set of sit ups, Amy said sounding a little winded from working out; "Don't worry Alex, I'm sure your mother is more woman now to handle Pam, then she was last summer. We'll just have to wait and see what happens next." "Yea!" I thought to myself feeling very worried about my mother; "Wait and see if my mother can handle Pam, or Pam regains control of my mother!" Then Amy got up and walked over to the corner of her bedroom, where she picked up the two plastic empty gallons of milk which were now half full with dirt, and started working out and exercising with them like she was using two dumbbells..............After I had left our double wide trailer and headed back across the trailer park to Amy's trailer, my mother sat in her recliner in our dark living room with all the lights out. My mother's anger was a silent raging fire that continued to grow in her soul like a volcano ready to erupt at any second, as she continued to think about how Pam had forced herself on her child sexually last August and molested me! My mother continuing silent raging anger in her soul induced unbelievable amounts of adrenaline throughout my mother's entire already gargantuan thickly engorged muscular body, causing her already mind blowing freakishly muscular female physique to grow to an even more superior physicality! As she sat in her recliner waiting for Pam to return, my mother's already freakishly muscular, gargantuan thickly engorged, muscular body continued to swell up even more with unbelievable amounts of induced adrenaline pumping throughout her veins, while my mother's lips were pulled past her gums with her huge white teeth fully visible in a feral grin! Then my mother said out loud to herself in the dark living room; "I'VE ALREADY WAY SURPASSED PAM STEELE IN FEMALE MUSCULARITY AND SHE MUST KNOW IT BY NOW, OR SHE WOULDN'T BE TRYING TO HYPNOTICALLY CONTROL ME! I'M A FREAKING JACKED UP GARGANTUAN FEMALE MUSCULAR MONSTER, WHO WILL TEACH PAM ONE HELL OF A LESSON ABOUT MESSING WITH ANOTHER MOMMA BEAR'S CUB WHEN SHE RETURNS THIS MORNING!" Then right before dawn at 4:45 am, my mother saw the glare of head lights shine through the living room window as Pam pulled her red corvette convertible into my mother's parking space. My mother then listened very quietly as she heard Pam's car door open then close after she got out, then my mother listened to Pam's foot steps walking from her car and climbing up the front steps to our front porch, then Pam's key unlocking those heavy front door locks to let herself in. Just as the lock turned and clicked, my mother stood up from where she had been sitting on her recliner and said to herself; "Ladies and gentlemen, IT'S FUCKING SHOW TIME!" Then my mother positioned herself near the front door in the dark living room, ready to jump out at Pam, as soon as she entered through the front door of our double wide trailer!..............After Pam unlocked the front door of our double wide trailer and entered, a second before she reach for the light switch to light up our dark living room, my mother's gargantuan, thickly engorged muscular right arm swung out from the darkness, and my mother punched Pam directly on her chin. My mother's punch was so physically, powerfully strong, that it made a loud bone cracking sound when it hit Pam's chin breaking her jaw, while it knocked Pam off her feet and hurdled her own thickly engorged muscular female physique across our living room, where Pam landed on our living room sofa on her back, all before Pam knew what had hit her, Pam who was still laying face down on our sofa nursing her broken jaw with her left hand, as my mother turned on the living room lights and stood in a super hero pose with her massively thick engorged legs apart with her now large fists on her massively thick muscular hips directly in front of Pam! Pam who's head was still spinning and was still very dizzy from my mother's physically, powerfully strong punch, just looked up at my mother with fear in her eyes, as my mother's already silent anger was an even larger fire now, which was 100,000 times bigger then any forest fire in history! As my mother's continuing silent raging anger continued to grow by the second, it continued to induce unbelievable amounts of adrenaline that pumped throughout my mother's thick blue pencil sized veins, causing my mother's already gargantuan, thickly engorged muscular body to become even more of a mind blowing freakishly muscular female physique then it was before, and growing now to such an unbelievable size of girth and muscles mass my mother's superior physicality was now way above being able to describe it in words! Pam had finally realized for the first time, after she had pulled this same con on a number of other women to steal all their money and use them as her personal whores in her business ventures, she had finally met her match with my mother! Pam's last coherent thought that she had was that night was; "OH MY GOD! I'VE TURNED GLORY INTO FREAKISHLY MUSCULAR AMAZON MONSTER, AND SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!"............."YOU MOTHER FUCKING CUNT!" With the deep overly possessiveness of a very jealous mother who was protecting her child, my mother anger finally erupted like a raging volcano as she roared with anger so loudly in her now deeply strange monstrous female voice, that it shook our entire double wide trailer so hard that it almost came off it's foundation; "YOU FUCKING MOLESTED MY 11 YEAR OLD SON! NOW I'M GONNA KILL YOU PAM, YOU CHILD MOLESTING BITCH!" Pam quickly put it together that some how my mother must have talked to me in the last 24 hours, and that I had told my mother what Pam had done to me that day last August when she made me take a nap with her, and I had that very strange dream about my mother turning into Pam. Pam then tried to talk through her now broken jaw, as she started calling out code words that she had once programmed into my mother to get mental control over her whenever needed. "THOSE CODE WORDS AREN'T GONNA WORK ON ME ANY MORE PAM, MY SON ALEX DEPROGRAMMED ME!" My mother roared with even more anger in her deeply strange monstrous female voice, then she had ever had before in her life! Then my mother grabbed Pam from the front of her sweat shirt with her two very large strong hands, and lifted Pam up off our sofa like she was as light as a rag doll! Then my mother continued lifting Pam up till she held her directly above her head, with her two brawny thickly engorged, gargantuan muscular arms, which now stood very straight and erect with an unbelievable amount of muscularity bulging out from under the pressure of Pam's body weight!............."WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO NEXT?" My mother thought out loud to herself casually. Then while Pam was clawing with her hands at my mother's two brawny thickly engorged, gargantuan muscular arms, try to get free from my mother's strong vise like grip, my mother just threw Pam across the trailer at a very fast super human speed into the kitchen, and Pam's own massively thick engorged muscular body crashed landed on and smashed our kitchen table to splinters! Before Pam again knew what had happened to her, my mother now picked Pam up with her large very strong right hand by Pam's thickly engorged muscular neck, and with the same vise like grip my mother started choking the life out of Pam, till she finally blacked out from lack of oxygen!.............When Pam finally awoke, she found her mouth gaged, her hands tied with rope to the steering wheel of her red corvette while her feet were tied together underneath the car's dash board. The corvette was running and it's motor was revving loudly from a large rock that was sitting on the gas peddle. When Pam looked out the corvette's windshield, she noticed a 1000 foot drop off the palisades. My mother who was standing outside the car, reached inside towards the gear shift as she looked Pam directly in her face and said in her deeply strange monstrous female voice; "As of right now Pam, Gloria Baxter's contract with Les Bows Female Body Building LTD, and Pam Steele is now null and voided." Then my mother shifted the corvette's gear shift to drive, and Pam's car with Pam in it drove off the cliff, and crashing at the bottom in a very large explosion! Then my mother ran 28 miles in the bitter cold weather as dawn was slowly approaching, back to our double wide trailer from where she had just killed Pam...........When my mother got back to our double wide trailer, she cleaned up the broken kitchen table, and whatever blood there had been from beating up Pam. Then my mother collected all of Pam's belongings and when she found Pam's black attache case and opened it, my mother couldn't believe her own eyes. Pam had $132,973.00 in cash in her black attache case that was in my mother's bedroom under her bed. This money came from selling my mother's Dodge mini van, what was in her bank account, and all the prize winnings and payments from Pam prostituting my mother out to those other lesbian women who love to fuck muscular female body builders! By the time my mother finished cleaning up our trailer, and after she'd taken a nap for a few hours since she was totally exhausted from the previous night she'd had, my mother finally called me at Amy's trailer around 3 pm, and asked us to both come over, since Pam was no longer with us, and to tell us both about how Pam had left us for good! Amy and I quickly hurried over to my mother's double wide trailer! End Of Part 10!                                       

Comments

Popular Posts