Glory Be Thy Mother's Female Muscularity!-8

Over the next six months I continued to stay at Amy's trailer with her, and I only checked in three times a week by calling home and talking to Pam. Every time I'd asked to speak to my mother, Pam who had apparently changed my mother's already tightly packed scheduled weight lifting working outs, uninterrupted sleep times, and large protein meal times, always made sure my mother was unavailable when I wanted to see or talk to her. Pam would tell me that either my mother was extremely busy working out lifting weights or sleeping, and couldn't be disturbed at that particular moment when I wanted to see or talk to her. Pam would always tell me that she'd give my mother the message that I called or stopped by, and that my mother would call me back later that evening, but my mother never did! Pam on purpose didn't tell my mother every time that I had called or stopped by, and Pam now never mentioned me in from of my mother whatsoever, who was now so hypnotically stoned from all the muscle enhancement and sleeping pills Pam had been feeding her, not to mention what other hallucinogenic drugs Pam was giving my mother to keep control over her life that I didn't know about at the time. While Pam kept my mother on such a tightly packed workout, sleeping, and eating schedule that my mother while being under a drugged hypnotic state, was now so physically tired by the end of the day, that she never had time for a coherent thought of her own from all the drugs Pam was pumping into her on a daily bases, let alone worrying about her 11 year old son!............As the next six months pasted by very slowly, Amy's mother Mrs Livingston would return home every once in a while in between being with her men friends. Mrs Livingston who loved to drink and was pretty drunk most of the time that she was around, never noticed that I was there living with her daughter Amy. Mrs Livingston would return home every couple of weeks and stay a day or two, then she'd be gone again with another new current love interest in her life. After Amy saw the unveiling of my mother's female muscularity transformation on Labor Day, my mother's new ripped muscular female physique left a very big impression on Amy, but what really put her over the edge to start dieting and working out was when Pam kept referring to Amy as a chunky monkey, which Amy really hated because she was secretly ashamed of her weight! On Labor Day Amy decided to change her diet by giving up eating mac and cheese along with other fattening foods she liked to eat, and started doing a couple of sets of sit ups, push ups, jumping rope for five minutes straight a day, and using two empty plastic milk gallons that slowly over time Amy began to fill up with sand to give her more resistance and help her tone up, and six months later Amy lost 50 pounds and her once protruding fat pot belly was now as flat as a board and she had some nice golf ball sized biceps!.............On a very bitter cold night in the middle of February, as I was laying naked in the sleeping bag that we slept in together curled up next to the now thinner and more toned Amy, I was loving her body in a manly way when her house phone rang. Amy reached over to pick up and answer her cordless phone, then handed it to me as she said; "Babe, I think it's your mother." "Hello mom, how have you been?" I said "Oh Alex." This deeply strange monstrous female voice that I hardly recognized as my mother's said through the phone receiver; "I need to see you right away, it's an emergency!" "It's late mom. Can it wait till tomorrow morning? I could stop at our trailer on my way to the school bus stop with Amy." "NO ALEX! I NEED TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW, TONIGHT BEFORE PAM COMES BACK!" My mother said sounding even more in a nervous panic then before; "Pam had to go across the state this afternoon to the home office of Les Bows Female Body Building LTD, and she will be back early tomorrow morning, and by then it may be too late!" The truth was Pam really had to go see her county parole officer because she was recently paroled from prison. "I NEED TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW! PLEASE IT'S A REAL EMERGENCY!" My mother cried into the phone in a very nervous panic! "Okay mom I'll be right there." I said right before I hung up the phone and turned to Amy. "Amy my mother didn't sound right." I said. "What's wrong Alex?" Amy asked sounding very concerned. "I don't know." I said as I got up and started to quickly get dressed; "All my mother said was that she needed to see me tonight and that it was an emergency. Also that Pam wasn't there and if she didn't see me tonight, tomorrow maybe too late. I have a strange feeling that my mother wants to see me and tell me something while Pam's away." "Something doesn't sound right Alex, want me to go with you?" Amy asked. "Thanks honey, but it's too cold out." I said as I put on my jacket; "You stay here where it's warm and I'll be back in a little while."..............I walked the two blocks across our trailer park from Amy's trailer to my mother's double wide trailer on this bitter cold February night. By the time I got to the front door of my mother's double wide trailer I couldn't wait to get inside where it was warm. I was so preoccupied with trying to get in from the bitter cold, that I didn't notice that my mother's parking space was empty, and her Dodge mini van wasn't there. When I tried my key in the front door lock it wouldn't fit. Then I noticed that the locks were changed and there was a new door knob on our front door. I knocked loudly on the door as I said; "MOM! IT'S ME ALEX! PLEASE LET ME IN!" I then heard the floor boards of my mother's double wide trailer groan and creak loudly from underneath some sort of a massive weight, and the groaning and creaking sound grew even louder yet, till I heard that same deeply strange monstrous female voice ask from behind the front door; "Alex is that you?" "Yes mom it's me. Please open up the door it's freezing out here." I replied. "I can't." My mother replied; "Pam had changed all the locks on our trailer and locked me in. I'm trapped in here like a caged animal." "But then how could I come in to see you mom?" I asked. My mother thought for a moment then said excitedly; "Alex you remember that broken window latch on the back storage room window?" "Yes mom I do." I replied freezing like hell! "Pam never knew it was broken so she never fixed it. You climb through the storage room window to get in." "But mom that a high climb and it's a high drop once I'm inside. I might break my neck falling on your weight set. Isn't there any other way inside?" I protested. "No there isn't Alex, Pam has me locked in our trailer like a caged animal and she took the keys with her. I'll be waiting in our storage room to catch my little prince. HURRY UP! Our time is short and I have a lot to tell you." Then I heard the loud groaning and creaking sounds heading towards the back of our double wide trailer towards the storage room.............It was in the grace of God that I didn't slip off the outside of our icy double wide trailer and break my neck, as I climbed up and through our high storage room window. I went through the window feet first and I heard that same deeply strange monstrous female voice say; "Don't worry Alex, let go your mother's strong female muscularity will catch you." So I let go and landed in my mother's now two massively huge, engorged muscular arms! "AW! HOW I HAVE MISSED MY DARLING PRINCE THESE PAST SIX MONTHS!" My mother cooed as lovingly as she could in her now deeply strange monstrous female voice, while she cradled me gently like an infant in her two very powerfully strong gargantuan muscular arms while kissing my face. After five minutes of my mother showing me how much she had missed me, as she gently lowered me to the floor of our storage room my mother gestured for me to sit on her weight bench so she could tell me what was wrong, and by the expression on my mother's face it wasn't going to be very pleasant! "OH ALEX! I FUCKED UP SO BAD 9 MONTHS AGO WHEN I SIGNED THAT CONTRACT WITH LES BOWS FEMALE BODY BUILDING LTD, AND PAM STEELE!" My mother said very hysterically as she hid her face in her now two extremely large strong hands, and started to cry very hard!..........As I tried to comfort my mother and find out what was wrong, I now took a good look at her even larger then life extremely strong female muscularity, and it wasn't only just her hands that had grown extremely larger and stronger! My mother was now so unbelievably huge and strong, that she looked like freakishly muscular female monster that could even take on and beat up the incredible hulk with just one finger! Saying my mother looked like a freakishly muscular female monster was a total understatement! My mother was now so huge and freakishly muscular, that even calling her a super woman or the incredible she-hulk were total understatements as well! My mother was at least seven or eight times even more freakishly huge and thickly engorged muscular then that! I just hope that when I go back to Amy and tell her what I've seen that she'd believe me, because right now I didn't even believe my own eyes!............As my mother stood up and paced our storage room trying to explain her problem to me, I quickly noticed that she now seemed too big and wide to fit in our storage room and took up most of the space in the room with her freakish muscular girth and height! I noticed that my mother's height had grown from 5 foot 6 inches to at least 6 foot 2 inches! I figured that her growth spurt must have been a combination from all the heavy working out she'd been doing these past 9 months under Pam's weight lifting program and those powerful muscle enhancement drugs Pam had been giving her. My mother once said that she was a quick gainer when it came to lifting weights and body building, and she really wasn't kidding on that matter! "MY MOTHER'S FREAKISHLY HUGE, GARGANTUAN ENGORGED MUSCULAR BODY! OH MY GOD! HOW DO I BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT?" Even after being here and seeing my own mother after 9 months of heavily working out and lifting weights to build up her body, I was still astounded to see what a freakishly huge muscular monster she had become! But as freakishly huge and muscular as my mother had become these past 9 months, she not only kept her womanly curvy figure, but my mother's womanly curvy figure became even more rounded and aerodynamic as my mother built up her body heavily with thickly engorged, slabs of beefy muscle while she worked out lifting weights! Just like her height, my mother's muscles had grown to such and unbelievably impossible size and steely hardness, and to look up from where I was sitting at how hugely gigantically muscular she had become, my mother was now an obvious product of thick gargantuan slabs of monstrously beefy muscle and unyielding will, even if my mother didn't know it yet!............My mother's who was totally naked except for the very tight pink panties she wore, which was already stretched tightly to their max over her extremely buff, thickly engorged muscular vagina. Those very tight pink panties were now crucified on my mother's thickly engorged muscular hips and thickly engorged muscular vagina, and the pink material was so totally stretched to it's max that it was now very transparent. My mother's thickly engorged muscular traps and thickly engorged muscular deltoids were veritable mountains of unbelievable strong female muscularity. Her back displayed the sheer power and thickly engorged muscular bat wing sized lats, and my mother's front showed two M.X. missile sized tits with two nipples the size of wine bottle corks, that stood directly out and looked steely hard and sharp, and those two extremely large tits sat on top of a mountain of solid thick, engorged beefy pectoral muscle, that looked at least 6 and a half inches thick. My mother had a six pack set of abs, and what a fantastic six pack set of abs they were! My mother's flat as a board, deep gridded rock hard set of abs was a resting set of six pack abs, that looked like an inhumanly hard washboard of thickly engorged, muscular abdominal blocks chiseled to such a freakishly steely hardness, even when they were relaxed, they were very impressive looking! My mother's round bubble shaped, tightly muscular ass had grown even larger, rounder, and even more tightly muscular then I had remembered it from when the last time I had seen it on Labor Day, and it was even more hotter then before!..........As my mother continued to pace around in circles trying to figure away to explain to me how much trouble she was in, as my mother ran her two large strong hands through her shortly cropped dark auburn red hair, I was totally mesmerized by the surfacing of her thick blue pencil sized veins that snaked all over my mother's freakishly huge, beefy engorged muscular body, while they were unrestrained underneath my mother's tightly creamy white skin. My mother's two thickly engorged pumpkin sized muscular shoulders were only the gateway to her two thickly engorged, unearthly, beefy muscular arms, and when she casually ran her hands through her hair, my mother's boulder sized thickly engorged muscular biceps exploded into jagged peaks of hardened striated steel. As my mother continued to casually run her hands through her hair as she  continued to paced back and forth in our storage room, while trying to find away explain to me how much trouble she was really in, my mother's huge thickly engorged muscular lats would flair out as the jutting boulder sized peaks of my mother's thickly engorged beefy muscular biceps, stretching her creamy white skin so tightly over her granite sized muscle balls, that showed long deep separations in the swollen bellies of my mother's phenomenally thick, engorged muscular, boulder sized biceps. Which were just as phenomenally massively muscular, if not more then my mother's now even longer, thickly engorged beefy muscular thighs and calves were! My mother's two huge, beefy engorged muscular legs looked as thick and solid as two large oak tree trunks! Finally the freakishly muscular monster that my mother had become over these past 9 months, sat down across from me on her exercise bike and said in her now deeply strange monstrous female voice; "OH MY DARLING PRINCE, YOUR MOTHER FUCKED UP ROYALLY, AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM!" Then my mother started to cry again! End Of Part 8!
                                                     

Comments

  1. This was very interesting, first of all, good to see Amy shape up, hope she can make a program to gain almost as much muscle as Glory, at least some day, it's also very cool to see how big and ripped Glory has gotten, loved your description of her, especially her abs and her vagina, muscled vaginas are always incredible to read, only a few authors, reaper0002000 and Mr. Shhh and you only go that far, wish others would. And it will be interesting to see how Glory will get out of this big problem that she has gotten herself and her son in. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TKS! I only wish I could go farther then a muscled up vagina. A muscle woman is like muscle car, she needs the right high performance under her hood! :-) It will be very interesting how Glory get her and her son Alex out of this problem, and I'm sure Amy will also have her day in the sun as a muscle girl!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts