The Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest!-1

As I stood in the front row of the Little Egg Harbour township auditorium applauding with the rest of the audience that was giving my grandmother a standing ovation after she'd won the first place title of the heavy weight division of The 2013 Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest while Bella Jones looked angry from where she was standing on the left side of the stage that my grandmother had beaten her for the championship body building title, the man who was standing next to me said; "I think I know that woman. Isn't that Diane Gerber?" "Yes she is sir." I replied sounding very proud of my own grandmother; "I'm her grandson Bobby and I'm also her personal trainer too!" "WOW! I can't believe your grandmother's muscular transformation Bobby!" The man who was standing next to me said excitedly as he introduced himself, and told me his name was Joe Patterson." Then Joe said with a surprising tone in his voice; "The last time I saw your grandmother was about a year ago and she was just a little skinny woman back then." "My grandmother was a skinny little woman till 11 months ago Joe and it's a very interesting story about how she decided to start lifting weights to build up her body and enter the Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest." I replied sounding even more prouder now of my own grandmother then before! "Well I'd like to hear how Diane Gerber went from being a skinny little weakling of a woman to winning a heavy weight division of this female body building show." Joe replied. "Well Joe it all started about 11 months ago after I came to live with my grandmother....................{August 2012} It had been four years since I had moved in with my widowed grandmother after I lost my parents at the age of 12 in a car accident. My grandfather Emil Gerber who was a coal miner died 20 years ago in a mine shaft cave in accident. On a very warm Saturday morning my grandmother and I were just exiting Stop & Shop where we'd been grocery shopping, when at the same time a big burly, extremely muscular black woman who was about the same age as my grandmother was, had been exiting the store at the same time pushing her own grocery cart, when she turned and looked at my grandmother as she asked; "Diane Smith is that you? It's me Bella Jones, you remember we graduated from high school together back in 1980?" "Oh hi Bella." My grandmother said trying to sound very happy to see her old friend. But the truth was my grandmother and Bella were rivals in school and no matter how much my grandmother had tried to beat Bella in any school activity, Bella always won! "It's very nice to see you again, so what's new?" My grandmother asked causally trying to get away from Bella. "Oh I've been training hard in the weight room at the gym these past eight months Diane." Bella said sounding very proud of herself as she continued bragging about building up her female muscularity; "My grandson Jerome is going to enter me in The Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest next July, and I'm planning to win first place in the heavy weight division." Then Bella said as she rolled up the left short sleeve of her T-shirt and flexed a very impressive dark ebony, cantaloupe sized bicep with a thick blue vein that ran across a muscular baseball sized cap on top. "WOW!" I said as Bella let me feel how strong and solid her muscular arm was; "It feels like it's made out of iron." Then Bella chuckled; "Hey Diane show us your muscles and let's see if you have what it takes to enter The Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest." "I don't have time right now Bella I'm late for an appointment this afternoon." My grandmother lied as she pushed her shopping cart towards the parking lot with Bella and I following behind her, while my grandmother mumbled to herself under her breath as she looked at her skinny arms; "Because I don't have any muscles."..............As soon as my grandmother reached her 1999 yellow Volkswagen Beetle which happened to be parked next to Bella's black Hummer H3, Bella chuckled; "I see Diane that you drive a wimpy little girlie car to match your personality."My grandmother pretended to laugh along with Bella as she quickly loaded up all her grocery bags in the now open hatchback of her car. Then after she said a quick goodbye to her old high school friend my grandmother and I drove off. As my grandmother and I were driving home she said sounding very angry; "Oh that Bella Jones really burns me up Bobby! Ever since back in the day when we were in school together she's been trying to make a competition out of everything with me, and just once I'd seriously love to beat that bragging, black bitch Bella Jones at her own game!" "Well grandma." I said; "If you went on a very rigorously weight lifting workout exercise program and a special high protein medium carbohydrate diet, I'm quite sure by next July you could seriously be very tough competition for Bella Jones to try beat at The Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest." You really seriously think you could get me in shape by then Bobby?" My grandmother asked as she turned her head to face me while she was driving. Before I could reply, I shouted; "GRANDMA WATCH OUT FOR THAT CAR!" Because my grandmother almost rear ended a blue Toyota that was stopped at a red traffic light, waiting for the light to turn green!..............After my grandmother hit the breaks and missed the car by a couple of inches she said; "Oh I'm sorry about that Bobby I should have been watching where I was driving." After I regained my composure I said; "If we had some exercise equipment and a book on female body building and diet plans grandma, I could be your personal trainer and we could train you in the privacy of your own home. This way Bella Jones would have no idea that you started lifting weights and body building up your body to compete against her, till the night you enter The Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest." "That's a great idea Bobby." My grandmother said; "I already have an exercise bike down in the basement. Let's go to Models and buy whatever weight lifting equipment we'll need to start my body building program after we stop at home and put away our groceries." "Sounds like a plan grandma." I happily agreed. After we stopped at home and put away our groceries, we then went to Models where my grandmother bought a 1,000 pound steel weight set, a weight bench, a woman's weight lifting belt, exercise mats, a gage to measure the fat count on her body, and a book on female body building exercise plans and diet programs that my grandmother had me read so I could educate myself into becoming her personal trainer. Then after we got all the exercise equipment that we had bought from Models home, my grandmother and I set it all up in her basement next to her exercise bike.............After we were completely done setting up all of my grandmother's exercise equipment in the basement, I started reading the book my grandmother had bought on female body building exercise plans and diet programs. The book was quick reading and there were three rules that my grandmother needed to follow if she was serious about building up her body. My grandmother needed to do nothing but eat at least 4 high protein meals a day, get 12 hours a night sleep, and lift weights 12 hours a day, seven days a week. The first step according to the book was to weigh in and measure my grandmother's 51 year old body's fat count against her muscle tone. After my grandmother stripped down to her panties and bra, I had her step on to her bathroom scale. My grandmother who one would call skinny-fat, weighed in at 109 pounds, but her body which lacked any muscle tone whatsoever was slightly flabby and lose and very jiggly. My grandmother's body fat was 98% because she was slightly flabby, and she only had 2% muscle. When my grandmother tried to flex her right bicep it was a very small prune pit of a mound that felt very soft and mushy to the touch. "Well Bobby you seriously have your work cut out for you getting me in shape for The Grandmother's Extravaganza Female Body Building Contest next July." My grandmother said seriously as she saw the look on my face on how soft and mushy her bicep muscle really was. "YUP!" I replied; "It's going to be a real tough challenge getting you into female body building champion shape Grandma, but by next July you'll be a completely new woman and hopefully win the next heavy weight division female body building championship." Then after we had dinner which I made my grandmother eat three portions of because she desperately needed to gain weight so she could build up her body, I then made my grandmother go to bed early at 4:30 pm and get a good 12 hours of sleep before we started her weight lifting workout program. My grandmother headed towards her bedroom bent over forwards holding her bloated belly in both her hands as she said in between belching loudly; "Oh god Bobby, I've eaten so much that I feel like my belly is going to explode!".............Starting the next morning and every morning afterwards for the next four weeks straight I'd have my grandmother up and dressed in her workout clothes at 4 am and make her drink two dozen raw eggs in a large glass to give my grandmother's body the extra protein it needed to fuel her hungry growing muscles when she started working out. Then I'd made my grandmother drink a homemade high protein shake that I created in our blender that consisted of; Raw spinach, a banana, prune juice, vanilla extract, whole milk, a cup of coffee, and two multi extra strength female vitamins. I had my grandmother drink six to eight of those high protein shakes a day during her 12 hour workout periods, and those homemade protein shakes gave my grandmother a lot of nervous  physical energy during the day to workout with! After my grandmother was fueled up and was physically rev ed up with a lot of nervous energy, I quickly got her downstairs to her home gym.............First I had my grandmother on her exercise bike pedaling 5 miles an hour for 20 minutes straight with out stopping. Then after I had my grandmother jump rope for another 20 minutes straight with out stopping, I then made my grandmother do 20 push ups, 20 sit ups and stomach crunches, and 20 pull ups on the doorway frame that separated the basement from the garage. After she had finished the first part of her 12 hour weight lifting exercise plan, I then had my grandmother drink another home made high protein shake before she hit the weights. I set up every one of my grandmother weights and demonstrated the correct way on how to do each weight lifting exercise, while explaining to her what part of her body it was going to develop and build up, right before each set my grandmother lifted. I made my grandmother lift two sets of reps with each weight lifting exercise she did, till every muscle in my grandmother's entire body felt like it was made on fire and made out of rubber.............After we had finished and my grandmother had done a complete upper and lower body weight lifting workout, we took a lunch break where I fed my grandmother 5 pounds of very rear ground beef that I cooked up and two more of my homemade high protein shakes. My grandmother who now felt very bloated from the heavy lunch I had just fed her, voiced her complaint to me very loudly as I made her get on her exercise bike again and pedal another 5 miles an hour for another 20 minutes without stopping which followed her entire workout program again for the second time that day. After I made my grandmother eat another 5 pounds of cooked ground beef and drink another 4 homemade high protein shakes one after the other, I made my grandmother repeat her workout program again for the third time that day till she was ready to collapse from shear exhaustion! Then at 4:15 pm I had to half carry and half drag my grandmother's totally now very sweaty, extremely exhausted body up the basement stairs to her bedroom, where after giving her a large glass of whole milk with two sleeping pills in it, I had my grandmother start her 12 hour a night sleep period at 4:30 pm. The next morning when I got my grandmother up at 4:30 am her body was so sore she could barely move but I wouldn't let my grandmother get out of her daily workout program, as I said to her while I helped my grandmother get dressed in her workout clothes; "Remember grandma, NO PAIN! NO GAIN!" And with no pain. No gain. You'll never have the competitive edge to beat BELLA JONES!" That quickly got my grandmother up and ready for another day of being pushed to her physical max downstairs in her basement home gym! End Of Part 1                        
                                                                        

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes! Older muscle ladies have always been a big turn on for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts